AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:32 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 205, AnonymousGhost wrote:I disagree. Shad's posts seem like newb scum.

- No effort to game solve; just hands out an easy town read to RR and CoA and then points the finger at the obvious players w/o engaging Alchemist and Not_Mafia in order to figure out their alignments.

- If Shad was paying attention to the discussion, then he should have formed some opinion about the events that's happened so far i.e. Korina, your push on Bell, Flub's push on Korina, etc. instead of the events that are focusing solely on him and then trying to side step them.

- Parrots other players, most strongly CoA's "I don't think he's contributed to the game at all in a way," with Shad's "Alchemist's posts just... don't have anything to them. Nothing good, but nothing really suspicious either."

- Hedging and handing other people the responsibility to game solve, so that he can shift his opinion in the future if need be: "I'll let you smarter people figure them out.", "haha I didn't really have anyone on my radar so one vote was as good as another.", "Aren't there better people to be focused on?", "Ya'll probably know better than I, haha."
- Sheeps an easy scum read without providing his own analysis on his vote target or the current state of the game. Check.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 167, Quick Maker wrote:HavingFitz: You mentioned that you found us and Athena suspicious because of our reactions to Korina, who you have a gut Town read on. You have not explained any of your reads in detail. Could you please point to sample posts by us/Athena/Korina and explain why you read them the way you do? (LQ finds it mildly suspicious that you are
making associations based on one player coded on gut reads
, but we would like some specific responses first).
LQ got it right. Gut is gut. You can see what your posts were before I expressed suspicion. Once I've caught up and digested the increased content my suspicions may change. Either way my next reads will hopefully have more detail than "gut."
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 192, Shadpearl wrote:Hey, Fitz? Did you have anyone you wanted to vote?
Shortly.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 235, Flubbernugget wrote:UNVOTE:

D'oh
?

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Korina is effectively L1 with this self hammer nonsense ftr
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Russian Roulette »

We're 4 days away from the deadline. This is absolutely ridiculous. The EXACT THING I said would happen happened.

My lynchpool is {Korina, Alchemist, Ghost}.

Everyone needs to post a lynchpool in their next post. If anyone actually is afraid of the Korina wagon, you should've said something and started actually fucking wagoning people.

Also this Bella vote is shit but Red has literally not checked this game since many pages ago so I'm taking over this vote:
VOTE: Ghost

- Mathdino
Hydra of Mathdino and RedFlavor
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 101, TheButtonmen wrote:Thus the deadline for Day 1 is March 28th 22:00 EST.
This is more than 4 days away. Nice appeal to fear though.

Lynch pool: Korina, Shadpearl, and Quick Maker
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: QuickMaker
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 pm

In post 256, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 101, TheButtonmen wrote:Thus the deadline for Day 1 is March 28th 22:00 EST.
This is more than 4 days away. Nice appeal to fear though.

Lynch pool: Korina, Shadpearl, and Quick Maker
My bad, I calculated the deadline as 2 weeks from March 9th, not March 14th. Mod should be posting deadlines. That said, the general lack of votes while the game fucking stalls out is still unacceptable.

If I'm blatantly appealing to fear, why am I not also in your lynchpool?

- Mathdino
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

An appeal to fear doesn't plop someone in my lynch pool.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

For better or worse, I've decided to confirm Korina and N_M as TOWN.

Korina I explained earlier that the wagon had no resistance at all. Not directly and not by raising a counter wagon. It seems everybody was content and happy with it, including the 3 scums whoever they are.

N_M has "towntold for me" for me is all I'm going to say. You don't get it? Call it a gut read (but it really isn't).

I'm staying put on Shad for now. Thank you

@N_M: Quick isn't an option today, my friend.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shadpearl
Shadpearl
Townie
Shadpearl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Shadpearl »

Almost50, you better not flip dirty in both of these games because it will screw with my head so much. x_x

Lynchpool: {Bellephant, Not_Mafia, havingfitz, and AnonymousGhost}

Bellephant - the conspiracy lives!

Not_Mafia is not really saying anything. I just think it's strange. He might just be busy though.

hazingfitz isn't making sense. Dislike.

Anonymous - I'll be straight. I don't like the way you're playing and it doesn't seem team-oriented. You're not the mod (as far as I know at least, been wrong before) and yet you keep sitting on top of people. Is there a particular reason you want them prodded and possibly kicked later when they wouldn't be otherwise?

Yes, yes. AnonymousGhost can easily defend that with "I just want to keep the game moving," BUT where RussianRoulette did that in a way to motivate the
players
she did it in a way to put marks
against
the players, the ones she is supposed to be aligning with. It's the easiest way to cause upsets, slow the game down, force last-minutes replacements later on, heck even just general havoc -and all with the easiest guise of "getting the game moving" or "keeping the game going". Not to mention it's poor showmanship all around and scummy attitude.
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Spoiler: Really Just For A50
A50, if Shadpearl's last town isn't locktown to you for what should be incredibly obvious reasons (obvious basically only to me, you, and an eagle eyed fitz), you're either scum or should just let me read the newbies in all our future games. Shadpearl lynch is unacceptable and your tunnel is playing straight into scum-hands.

That's not to say the post is any GOOD. Lynchpool of {Bella, N_M, fitz, Ghost} is subpar and the read on Ghost is clearly more of a policy lynch than a real scumread. But it's clearly town nuance, in addition to the obvious reasons.

Also, your analysis of Korina's wagon in relation to Shadpearl isn't even any good. You think Shadpearl is scum and ALSO think that the Korina lynch is scum motivated because of no resistance? Who's the scum that's okay with this wagon then? And if the wagon's scum motivated, why are you counterwagoning the idea of lynching Alchemist and Ghost?

And fucking lol at Korina just parroting my scumreads of Alchemist/Ghost in analysing his wagon.

tl;dr: Shadpearl is locktown for reasons I can't/shouldn't discuss, and I'm okay saying this because RedFlavor wouldn't/shouldn't catch it.

If you're gonna remove Korina, get it over with. There's scum afraid to hop on this wagon.

If you're gonna take a stance against lynching Korina, we should be voting either Alchemist or Ghost. Read their ISOs. Figure out which is scummier. Vote.

It's that simple.
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:20 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Too bad. My play style isn't going to change.

Game is slow as fuck, is boring, and I want to have fun. Can't have it when the game deader than a door nail.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@Mod - Replacing out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK…slow start post v/la re-read catch up:
Spoiler: Comments/questions
and Korina is already looking for attention.
and Korina is looking for attention again. Look…he claimed something in a game full of VTs. How can that be?

and COA claims their vote on Korina was not random (though idnr any reasons given…assumed it was rvs).

All the back up mod talk on page 2 has me thinking at least one of the “helpful” posters [RR, AG, A21] is scum trying to look good.

by AG is about where I am at wrt Korina at this point in the game.

…if “Not trying to prevent your own lynch is game throwing” why would you consider self voting yourself?

…not a fan of self votes or hyperbole.

…ffr just treat the hydra as one player. Whoever it’s members are are of the same alignment. They are under no obligation to detail who is who when they post. Chill.

…don’t like this post by COA. Weak reasoning to explain their vote on Korina.

by QM came across as painfully flip floppy within the same post and despite having a weak scum read on Korina (which I disagree with) QM does not see fit to vote Korina. sus imo.

…Math is here to save the game! But seriously…some good observations/questions.

N_M can be town this game. gut

AG…do you always get into the mod’s business this much? As of you’ve helped him 3 times already…plus the back up mod chat.

…more AG helpfulness. :/

Klick slot can be town.

by A50…who cares? sus A50.

…why the Alchemist vote?

While the over helpfulness by AG pings me…I do think they are making some good posts and so they can be town for now.

Who is BTD?

by A50 has me thinking he is town. subject to change…

has me suspect of RR.

by QM….who cares?

…my sus of COA is dissolving.
As apparently …thinking Shad is town (lynchbait?).

Really tired of Korina’s self meta and other’s discussion of Korina’s meta. Just play this game.

Vijarada can be town thanks to tr on Klick.

…why would you think Klick’s replace out was AI? He was under zero pressure iirc and the game was fairly stagnant. It seems completely NAI to me.

by Korina. The attention to oneself schtick has grown old and died. He is going to wind up being policy lynched and it is not going to progress the game at all because it could easily be all town on his wagon. Please take your meta back to where you earned it Korina. smh…. Can you replace out before your supposed town slot is eliminated?

…where does COA make a case on Shad? If anything I’m getting the impression they are tr’ing each other to the point of a little buddying (if either of them were to flip scum).

Summary:Reads

A lot of inactivity definitely causing consternation in this game. A bit sad but it is a geriatric game so somewhat to be expected. Hate to see two TR’s replace out.

AG (their slot at least) I think is most likely town. The worst thing I could say towards them was that they we getting in the mod’s business to much. Play the game…don’t manage it. Otherwise agree with a lot.
COA…my early sus of COA has gone away as I read more of their content. Slight town lean.
Not_Mafia is making posts at points in the game where I find myself thinking the person being voted deserved it. N_M is a tr for me as much as I dislike their playstyle.
A50 was a bit iioa early on which had me sus of him a bit but I find myself agreeing with much of what he is saying so he is a tr for me for now.
Klick felt town to me (more gut than anything iirc) so Vijarada is at least a slim tr. Vij hasn’t done anything since replacing in to steer me off that read.

Korina is driving me fcuking crazy. I think the slot is probably town but I do not want it in the game. And if by some chance the slot did get to the end and wound up being scum…and won…I think I would give up mafia.

Shadperl I keep going back and forth on. I think I need to look them over in ISO (as with all my suspects eventually) to help define my read on them.

Flubber Bella and Alchemist are all kind of lumped together into the same ball of nothingness that I suspect for being in a ball of nothingness. Need to ISO them.

Russian Roulette and Quick Maker are both suspect to me. I know I would need to make some sort of case to get support for either of their wagons so I’ll try to explain my suspicions in more detail in later posts.

But as of right now my lynchpool is Quick Maker, Russian Roulette and Korina (more on policy than anything).

VOTE: Quick maker

Also…it would be nice if AG would reconsider if they are replacing out because they are bored.

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 264, AnonymousGhost wrote:
@Mod - Replacing out. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry for being a bitch. I need to fix my attitude. Cancel that replace out.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 262, Russian Roulette wrote:There's scum afraid to hop on this wagon.
??? Policy lynches are really safe for scum
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 267, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 262, Russian Roulette wrote:There's scum afraid to hop on this wagon.
??? Policy lynches are really safe for scum
Unless they're on scum.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 262, Russian Roulette wrote:If you're gonna remove Korina, get it over with. There's scum afraid to hop on this wagon.
I don't get it. If you think there's scum afraid to hop on the wagon then why are your alternate choices two people on that wagon? Who would you say is the scum that's afraid to join it?
Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:32 am

There are 3 scenarios right now in my mind.

1. Korina is just scum. In that case, if you're scumreading him, just get it over with, there is a sufficiently large number of people afraid to hop on that Korina-scum is still consistent. I don't like this whole "people are all gung ho about the wagon, therefore we should neverlynch a scumread".

2. Korina is scum being bussed by scum. Probably even more likely if Korina is scum. In that situation I'd guess 1 scum onwagon and 1 scum offwagon giving tepid support. Also a consistent view of the gamestate.

3. Korina is town, fine, and if you don't wanna lynch Korina, we should be lynching between Alchemist/Ghost.

My lynchpool doesn't work as the scumteam. In fact I'm not even sure any 2 of the 3 work as a scumteam. But the goal in White Flag isn't to call the scumteam, it's to get enough scum lynches to win.

I'm not lynching Quick Maker today.
VOTE: Alchemist
Waiting on A50's response to my Shadpearl post.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Korina »

Prodge.
Fuck the ACT.

Lynchpool: Alc, Shad, NM, AG (no apparent order)
In post 249, Almost50 wrote:
In post 244, Korina wrote:That's exactly what I was trying to see.
I suspect those in the middle of the wagon of being scum, namely AG and Alc.

Athena is good.
Why is Vijarada not suspicious to you?
I haven't really read into the slot, also been busy with the motherfucking ACT. Anyways, I'll actually read the game later, and not shamelessly prodge. The ACT has literally left me mentally unable to do anything except want to go back to sleep.

Also, Fitz, it's called a gambit reaction-test. I normally do it d1, and then d2+ focus more on reads than anything else, and not playing gambits. I always pull gambits as town, never as scum (especially in this type of setup) because like I said, it's a gambit. I can always get lynched, which I don't want to happen as scum. I'm more fine being ML'd as town, than being PL'd as scum. Plus, it helps get the game moving.

If we wanna get the game moving, we need to do something drastic.
VOTE: Buttonman

^Ignore that vote Button, issa joke.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 270, Russian Roulette wrote:Waiting on A50's response to my Shadpearl post.
I'm not going to respond for 2 reasons:

1- I've just woke up and I'm most vulnerable to making silly mistakes that could lead to unwanted results.
Spoiler: Hint:
In a recent game on MU there was an in-game event and we should have sent the answers/guesses to the mod. I had just woken up and I saw the event and sent my answers is a PM, not realizing I was reading a QUOTE of the event post, so my PM went straight to another player's inbox instead of the Mod's.

2- I'd like to wait for .. sometime .. to see what happens.

Question though: Would you have reacted the same way (and got to the same conslusions) if it was I who made that post rather than Shad? Just wondering.

Russian Roulette
Russian Roulette
Townie
Russian Roulette
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:12 am

@Korina: You can't claim that "we need to do something drastic" AND THEN NOT DO ANYTHING. STOP BEING COMPLETELY USELESS.

@A50: I'm fully aware you're capable of toeing the line of rulebreaking in order to WIFOM me out. I don't read that from Shadpearl at all.

I really think we should just work on wagoning someone else in the meantime, and if you're unsatisfied with "what happens", you can feel free to hop back on your vanity wagon.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. you want me to sheep you (for now)? Fine!

VOTE: AG

Happy?

Return to “Completed Open Games”