Judge Joseph Dredd(2)
~ (9), (5)
Gamma Emerald(2)
~ (8), (4)
UglyDuck(1)
~ (26)

Not Voting (1): (8)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-03-29 18:25:00)
Next mod deadline review is in (expired on 2018-03-22 18:25:00)

MOD notes
Myloninja13 is V/LA until 4:15 PM 10/19, PST.
I will be V/LA from March 31st until April 14th. I will be able to post votecounts but less frequently. If you need a votecount you can use MathBlade's Vote Scrubber and put the following information:
Spoiler: Information
Thread Shortened: f=51&t=75428
postNumber = 0

to get a votecount.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 247, Ok Nyeo wrote:Why do you think he is town?
gut and activity
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:38 pm

In post 267, UglyDuck wrote:If I wasn't already voting you, I would because of this post.
I couldn't care less tbh
I AM THE LAW!
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 267, UglyDuck wrote:If I wasn't already voting you, I would because of this post.
I couldn't care less tbh
Because you don’t care about the game or because you don’t care about my opinion?
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:58 pm

I don't care about being voted in general, but I also don't put much weight on your read on me
I AM THE LAW!
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 288, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 243, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 211, Sesq wrote:you sound the same so i treat you the same

if it means a better response im all for it though
I think sesq is town for their previous post
I'm struggling to have a read on anyone. Care to tell me how you reached that conclusion?
Mostly tone I guess
Nice to see you playing seriously btw
Actually, it's not that I didn't take my past games seriously. It's more like I got bored of waiting. Now I don't spend 100% of my time waiting for posts unless I've got absolutely nothing to do like when I posted this out of boredom and a feeling that there is no way to continue from here after reading all of the thread (I was at my aunt's house and my parents were at a friend's wedding party passing the time watching TV with my aunts and sister and I got bored rather quickly. I waited until 11 pm at my aunt's house.)
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:23 pm

In post 297, Generic Hydra wrote:
In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 295, Generic Hydra wrote:No actually, I’m not. I did my reaction test, I got my results.
Honestly rn, Nyeo is an info lynch for me.
It confirms (at least for me), you and Duck as possible partners, and it helps me figure out people’s alignments.
Please explain why you think Gamma and Nyeo are town before I assume you’re their scumbuddies.
-Kor
Wait you're scumreading me now? I'd ask you what changed but it doesn't really matter because you're IC and don't have to justify yourself, I just feel blindsided.
I’d like to Calirify something here on behalf of my other head, right now gamma is a slight town read but the actions of nyeo (if nyeo ends up being scum) suggests possible scum team, but tbh I don’t exactly see we to eye with kor atm on reads, I honestly think very little has happened this game but I think nyeo is an ok possible lynch.
-n33dl3
I shouldn't be an English teacher over hear but I think by Calirify you mean clarify. Anyway, the following posts assumes that by Calirify you mean clarify.

While I do agree that it suggests a possible scum team, I do think it's important to note there are at least two other players who have plainly stated why they don't think you are right about Nyeo being scum. What makes the other players less likely than Gamma Emerald to be part of the scum team that they aren't also suspects if Nyeo turns out to be scum?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:25 pm

In post 306, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 297, Generic Hydra wrote:
In post 296, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 295, Generic Hydra wrote:No actually, I’m not. I did my reaction test, I got my results.
Honestly rn, Nyeo is an info lynch for me.
It confirms (at least for me), you and Duck as possible partners, and it helps me figure out people’s alignments.
Please explain why you think Gamma and Nyeo are town before I assume you’re their scumbuddies.
-Kor
Wait you're scumreading me now? I'd ask you what changed but it doesn't really matter because you're IC and don't have to justify yourself, I just feel blindsided.
I’d like to Calirify something here on behalf of my other head, right now gamma is a slight town read but the actions of nyeo (if nyeo ends up being scum) suggests possible scum team, but tbh I don’t exactly see we to eye with kor atm on reads, I honestly think very little has happened this game but I think nyeo is an ok possible lynch.
-n33dl3
What makes *those other players less likely than Gamma Emerald to be part of the scum team that they aren't also suspects if Nyeo turns out to be scum?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Sorry about the error in the previous posts. I assume they are still comprehensible.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:18 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 300, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Kop(3) ~ Fredrick A Campbell(10), Pinturicchio(13), Gamma Emerald(31)
Ok Nyeo(2) ~ Generic Hydra(73), LaserGuy(9)
Myloninja13(2) ~ Kop(4), Judge Joseph Dredd(4)
Judge Joseph Dredd(2) ~ UglyDuck(9), Myloninja13(5)
Gamma Emerald(2) ~ Hoopla(8), UnaBombaH(4)
UglyDuck(1) ~ Ok Nyeo(26)
Just yanking this specific votecount to my ISO for later inspection.. :igmeou:
I also skimmed some ISOS and these are the thoughts that came to mind: (mostly just a stream of thoughts)

I have a feeling that there's something weird going on between the "votecircle" of Judge J.D. - UglyDuck - OK Nyeo - Myloninja13.
Ok Nyeo has been acting strangely, and seems to avoid direct confrontation. Hiding behind a "funny answer" such as "spy-stuff" or whatnot can't be neglected for long. Very non-committal and evasive posting.
Their vote is on UglyDuck.

UglyDuck voted Judge Dredd very early, based on Dredd suggesting that masons should claim. Duck ASKS A LOT OF QUESTIONS, BUT OFFERS VERY LITTLE IN TERMS OF OPEN READS/ANALYSIS. Feels like a scum posing activity in scumhunting..
Their vote is still on Judge Dredd.

Judge Dredd opened with the idea for a Masonry-claim. Got an immediate town-feel from it, but obviously the action in itself should be considered NAI (easy for scum to take the initiative and hide behind it) Posting hasn't been very informative after that, but not straight-up scummy either.
Their vote is on Myloninja13
, and not with much of a reason yet, I think.

Myloninja13...hasn't been able to say much ANYTHING yet.
Their vote is currently still on Judge Dredd
, apparently based on his suggestion for the Mason-claim.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Gonna try and analyze that ^^ with a fresh mind tonight, or tomorrow.
I might have rambled or cut corners there, I just felt like writing down what I gathered after skimming those four ISOs.
So if that post doesn't make sense to anyone else than me YET, I hope it will once I try to analyze it further. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Hoopla »

Well, this Gamma wagon seems to have fizzled away into the ether -- perhaps next time a foundation of evidence instead of randomness will be more structurally sound. When do I learn? :lol:

ANYWAY, moving on:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kop

/shameless
Generic Hydra
Generic Hydra
Goon
Generic Hydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:37 am

Post by Generic Hydra »

We're lynching Kop then today, and getting Nyeo tomorrow depending on who flips what I presume?

Also, from me and n33dl3's discussions:
  • If Kop flips scum, and vig, if you exist, shoot Mylo tonight.
  • If Kop flips town, and vig, if you exist, don't shoot anyone tonight.
  • Doctor, if you exist, your heal target should be any of your town reads + us.
Everything else we've discussed is various things about the reaction-test, so nothing really worthwhile to share.

L-2, btw.

-Kor
Hydra of Korina & n33dl3

We used to have a third head, who became resident spectator, who then dropped out. Rip.
-Kor
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:04 am

No one hammer though, I would consider anyone who hammers scum.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Kop »

In post 312, Generic Hydra wrote:We're lynching Kop then today, and getting Nyeo tomorrow depending on who flips what I presume?

Also, from me and n33dl3's discussions:
  • If Kop flips scum, and vig, if you exist, shoot Mylo tonight.
  • If Kop flips town, and vig, if you exist, don't shoot anyone tonight.
  • Doctor, if you exist, your heal target should be any of your town reads + us.
Everything else we've discussed is various things about the reaction-test, so nothing really worthwhile to share.

L-2, btw.

-Kor
Wait, what, that doesn't make sense to me. If there is a vig out there, you are asking them to shoot Mylo, but you've been gunning for Nyeo for majority of this game, surely you'd be asking the vig to shoot that slot?

If there is a vig in this game, I'm not really a fan of trying to direct where they go, or who they decide to shoot. I respect that you are confirmed town, and should hold a huge say in the game state, but you are effectively trying to take away the vigilantes opinion away and telling them what to do. And if they go against you, any claim they make later in the game, they'll be held accountable because they've gone against your word and will most likely be SK-read because of that. And if there is a SK in the game, they could easily follow your lead then claim vigilante which would buy them credit.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Kop »

In post 293, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 273, Ok Nyeo wrote:Those games are top secret, you know, spy stuff.
By the way, what are your reads? Do you have any other reads than me?

@Gamma Emerald, what is your read on Kop? Do you think he usually plays like this?
I think he's kinda playing like scum him plus after Pin pointed out how Kop's post I noticed how much I felt the surprise felt faked, so yeah I'm scumreading Kop
And you came to this false conclusion after one post, and the game only being 2 or 3 days old?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 239, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 236, Kop wrote:
In post 181, Myloninja13 wrote:Hey, sorry, homework and going out got in the way.

Generic Hydra lol. This is going to be fun.

For now I'll VOTE: Judge Joseph Dredd because I'm not sure how a masons claim would help town in really any way aside from eliminating a few smaller options in the set-up.
VOTE: Myloninja13

Are you seriously scum reading him for that?!
No, I'm just a bit suspicious of him because of that. A vote doesn't equal a scum reading.
So what was your vote set to achieve?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm a bit surprised at this Kop-wagon tbh! :lol:
I'll make my analysis on my previous post sometime tomorrow, I'm way too tired today.

Meanwhile you can scorch Kop so that I'll have something to read on my day off!
*grabs popcorn*
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 315, Kop wrote:
In post 293, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 273, Ok Nyeo wrote:Those games are top secret, you know, spy stuff.
By the way, what are your reads? Do you have any other reads than me?

@Gamma Emerald, what is your read on Kop? Do you think he usually plays like this?
I think he's kinda playing like scum him plus after Pin pointed out how Kop's post I noticed how much I felt the surprise felt faked, so yeah I'm scumreading Kop
And you came to this false conclusion after one post, and the game only being 2 or 3 days old?
Yeah, I came to this """flase""" conclusion after one post, what's wrong with reading someone off of one post? Also I love the automatic accusation of lying, really helps sell the idea that you're town /s
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Hoopla »

Now, ol' Hoopla was never a big D1 gamesolver -- when I was recording stats back in the day, D1 lynchrates were worse than random at one point, which is why I've always been in favour of policy lynching or utility lynching on D1. There's nobody that really qualifies for policy lynching (yet) as we unfortunately can't lynch the Innocent Babby, and it's too early to lynch all lurkers.

Frankly, I don't trust my read of the gamestate before flips, especially when I'm in the dark re: current meta, so I'm going to make a wild declaration here and say I'm just going to sheep whoever sounds like they know what they're talking about.

Gamma, have you played with Kop much? Are you a beacon of wisdom that I should be bowing to? (be honest)
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 am

Post by LaserGuy »

Okay, quick thoughts:

Gamma, Hoopla, pinturcchio all looking pretty good.

I think JDD's mason claim strategy is probably coming from Town. The reasoning checks out, and even if I don't agree that it's a strategy that's worth pursuing, bad strategy suggestions are usually the province of Town.

Kop wagon makes sense to me. I get a bad vibe from him.

Ok Nyeo's content is so weird I don't know what to do with a lot of it. A lot of it feels so unself-conscious that I have a hard time believing it could come from scum, e.g. , , , . Some definitely scummy stuff... Voting patterns are all over the place. String of naked votes, including a self-vote. Is deliberately being evasive. Yeah, I don't even know what to do with this slot. If this setup allowed for a jester, I'd say jester.

Sesq's posting style is consistent with the last game I played with her where she was Town. IIRC she's pretty abraisive as either alignment, so I don't think that I can read much into her tone at the moment.
In post 294, Sesq wrote:nyeo's town
Can you explain where you're getting this from?

Nobody else really standing out one way or the other to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 319, Hoopla wrote:Now, ol' Hoopla was never a big D1 gamesolver -- when I was recording stats back in the day, D1 lynchrates were worse than random at one point, which is why I've always been in favour of policy lynching or utility lynching on D1. There's nobody that really qualifies for policy lynching (yet) as we unfortunately can't lynch the Innocent Babby, and it's too early to lynch all lurkers.

Frankly, I don't trust my read of the gamestate before flips, especially when I'm in the dark re: current meta, so I'm going to make a wild declaration here and say I'm just going to sheep whoever sounds like they know what they're talking about.

Gamma, have you played with Kop much? Are you a beacon of wisdom that I should be bowing to? (be honest)
I can't soulread them but I feel like I should be able to tell Kop!town vs Kop!scum given an extensive meta of times where I was both partners with him and scum where he was town. I feel like this is more like scum!him than town!him. In addition in general his responses haven't given me much to like. Hopping on Myloninja wasn't very impressive, and his instant accusation of lying towards me seems a bit too on-edge for town.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
LaserGuy
LaserGuy
Goon
LaserGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:17 am

Post by LaserGuy »

L-1
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:19 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 320, LaserGuy wrote: Ok Nyeo's content is so weird I don't know what to do with a lot of it. A lot of it feels so unself-conscious that I have a hard time believing it could come from scum, e.g. , , , . Some definitely scummy stuff... Voting patterns are all over the place. String of naked votes, including a self-vote. Is deliberately being evasive. Yeah, I don't even know what to do with this slot. If this setup allowed for a jester, I'd say jester.
No jester, but I believe he could be our beloved Serial Killer. Not looking town enough to get nkilled by scum, "trolling" to make us believe he's just "too scummy to be scum". I don't think we should lynch him today by this possibility, and let the scumteam to decide if they want to kill him as a Serial Killer is more of a threat for them than for town.

Of course, this is a long shot, and Ok Nyeo not dying on N1 doesn't mean he is not the SK or he is scum, as there is a lot of WIFOM in there. But for now, we should lynch someone else instead of Nyeo just for this possibility.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Doesn't SK have option of one shot bulletproof
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”