ceejayvinoya (3):
BlueBloodedToffee , Killthestory , Archwing
Killthestory (1):
ceejayvinoya
Fumuki (3):
teacher , TheBrie , callforjudgement

Not voting (2):
Creature , Fumuki

With 13 alive, it’s 7 to lynch. The Day One deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-30 20:23:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1073, Fumuki wrote:
In post 1072, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1071, Fumuki wrote:
In post 1070, Killthestory wrote:why would i come out of tbe gate and buss based on an entrance
This is exactly the The White Flag gambit WIFOM logic...
seriously, shut up.

this is seriously the worst thing i've ever had pushed against me, and it's a struggle not to just leave. you're not intelligent for figuring out how to tinfoil, you're bad for tinfoiling to consistently dumb conclusions.
Hm...maybe I'm stupid...

But what's the problem with getting lynched anyway KTS, even I am willing to get lynched to hit TheBrie. It's just a game...I know if you're town it's frustating, but I'm getting lynched with a bad association of you and me....however am not insulting anyone...
TOWN SHULD NEVER LAY DOWN AND DIE BECAUSE TOWN CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SOLVE

holy shit learn how to fucking play mafia. you dont accept being lynched as town d1 when you can grab an early d1 scum for an easy lead. thats so fucking stupid dude.

there is no such thing as associations until someone has fucking flipped. for fucks sake
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by teacher »

Ah, the internal bickering. I dont think this solves because it makes two critical assumptions that I dont buy. I will explain.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Killthestory »

it's like yeah im sorry for ateing so much this game usually im pretty chill but i have never heard so many staggeringly terrible arguments made in one day, much less one day.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1076, Killthestory wrote:
there is no such thing as associations until someone has fucking flipped. for fucks sake
And isn't it what I'm talking about here...? If TheBrie doesn't flip town doesn't lynch you, if you doesn't flip town doesn't lynch teacher, and if teacher doesn't flip town doesn't lynch CFJ.

You had done the same thing saying that if TheBrie flips, town should hit Teacher. It's just a hypothesis of what to do if it flips.

If TheBrie flips scum
there was bussing
, that's almost 100%. If there was bussing, how can we not appoint to you that had been yelling that she was scum since her first two posts and never could explain it in a good way KTS...?

I'm stupid but what can I do...if town (other players) disagrees I can't do anything.

It's a
suggestion
. If the others call it and me stupid I'll drop it, although will try to convince them first.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Killthestory »

why does scum me buss without any reasoning and neither of us going deep when one flips? maybe you should stop deluding yourself.

only im allowed to do preflip bc the rest of you suck at it
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Ops, I said wrong ^

If TheBrie doesn't flip scum we don't lynch KTS, if KTS doesn't flip scum we don't lynch teacher, if teacher doesn't flip scum we don't lynch CFJ.

And it's in order of who town think it's suspicious: TheBrie, KTS, teacher and CFJ.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1080, Killthestory wrote:why does scum me buss without any reasoning
and neither of us going deep when one flips?
maybe you should stop deluding yourself.

only im allowed to do preflip bc the rest of you suck at it
I said wrong in that post quoting you, but in the theory post and in my correcting post one it's in the right progressing, if one flips scum, proceed, if flips town, stop.

About we sucking at it...uh...maybe it is however what can we do if you don't convince anyone of your reads KTS...?

And you didn't buss TheBrie only for the entrance, you
begin to buss her in the entrance
and it only gets worse...without really explaining...
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i dont need to convonce anyone foe them to understand that assuming that sort of heavy bussing is happening this early on and using it as evidence to lynch me is fucking moronic. stop trying to deflect and actually do fucking anything.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Killthestory »

and the fact that youre saying if thebrie flips town you shouldnt lynch me is an alternative makes me understand that you really need to go back to newbie game.

not once, ever, have i come across reasonings and conclusions so convuluted and vile in my entire mafia career. this is fucking ridiculous to the point where i might just not play here anymore. like all time woat village play. holy shit.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Fumuki »

*sighs*
yeah, yeah. If people want to try it or cast aside it isn't with me anymore...

If we'll not do it I suppose anyone should decide either to vote on me or CJ.

I think I'm not returning here so soon...
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Killthestory »

why do you keep doing this

lynch targets are. thebrie. or. ceejay. ill even fucking let you hit me, but stop being lamist and defend urself bc youre obvtown and push some better conclusions that dont involve a tinfoil hat glued to your head.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1084, Killthestory wrote:and the fact that youre saying if thebrie flips town you shouldnt lynch me is an alternative makes me understand that you really need to go back to newbie game.
Hm...so you're implying that if TheBrie flips town we should lynch you and that you could be scum pushing her in a totally weird way...?

*sighs*

Dunno what is the logic on that, however I'm not following with this anymore. And yes, I know I suck at this game and in the first place it's up to other people decide if they're going to do it or not.

Fricking stop insulting everyone KTS.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1086, Killthestory wrote:why do you keep doing this

lynch targets are. thebrie. or. ceejay. ill even fucking let you hit me, but stop being lamist and defend urself bc youre obvtown and push some better conclusions that dont involve a tinfoil hat glued to your head.
I think that I've tried, like, for quite some time now organize a TheBrie lynch in d3, CFJ in d2 and today lynching CJ until starting to believe in that theory.

It was hard to convince everyone to lynch TheBrie later and today lynch CJ when I was thinking along these lines.

However something I don't understand is how you are okay with being hit, but if we hit thebrie and it flips scum you are totally against hitting you then when you know that the probability isn't zero and if TheBrie is scum there needs to be some bussing on her wagon.

*sighs*
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by teacher »

This does not yet solve. The problem is that it requires all four scum to be known. If only three are known, it is not a lock, though it favors town provided Scum is lynched day 2.

These are the critical assumptions:
In post 1069, Fumuki wrote:Every one of you are lock-scum
In post 1046, Fumuki wrote:CJ ISN'T SCUM.
So according to Fumuki, the scumteam MUST BE (Brie, CFJ, Kill, teacher). I know this assumption to be false, because I am town. But you do not believe that. So I ask you assume any ONE of your lockscum are innocent, and there is a three person scum team playing with either two lurkers or CJ.

Play this out, predicated on a D1 Town!Fumuki mislynch, as directed by your sacrifice:
  • D1: Town!Fumiki, 8:4
  • N1: rando townie killed, 7:4
    • D2: MISIDENTIFIED! scum lynched, 6:4
      • N2: Correct scum killed, 6:3
      • D3: Correct Scum lynched, 5:2 (1 to wincon)
      • N3: Correct Scum killed, 5:1 (1 to win con)
      • D4: No Info, not locked. Mislynch begins D5 at 3:1, and lylo.
    • D2: Correct! scum lynched, 7:3 (1 to wincon)
      • N2: Correct scum killed, 7:2 (1 to wincon),
      • D3: MISIDENTIFIED Scum lynched, 6:2 (1 to wincon)
      • N3: Correct scum killed, 6:1 (1 to wincon)
      • D4: No info, not locked. Mislynch begins D5 at 4:1 - one free lynch before lylo.
All of this said, Im down for your game. It is consistent with the teams I actually believe are at play (Fumuki KTS) v. (CFJ), and buys town two free nights, and possibly a free lynch. My precondition is also based on the teams I believe are at play. If Fumuki flips Town!, we must and have to hit CFJ. That lands scum, and so winds up in the second column.

In short, my vote stays where it is, and my day 2 remains the same as it would have been if you flipped town. This changes nothing for me. But you have explained it to the board, so maybe they will all sign off (except KTS, who is tunneling Brie).

Lynch Fumuki, per his instructions.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1087, Fumuki wrote:
In post 1084, Killthestory wrote:and the fact that youre saying if thebrie flips town you shouldnt lynch me is an alternative makes me understand that you really need to go back to newbie game.
Hm...so you're implying that if TheBrie flips town we should lynch you and that you could be scum pushing her in a totally weird way...?

*sighs*

Dunno what is the logic on that, however I'm not following with this anymore. And yes, I know I suck at this game and in the first place it's up to other people decide if they're going to do it or not.

Fricking stop insulting everyone KTS.
play better then
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: thebrie

hitting this for freelo dont tinfoil me and just sheep me when this flips wolf
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by teacher »

There is no way I am not hitting Fumuki or Kill today, except to hammer a CeeJay CFJ wagon. Im out.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Fumuki »

Teacher, I don't know why if you believe in the theory you're not willing to sacrifice yourself when there's such a high chance of you being part of the scum team with if they're using this strategy.

A better solution if you "know" you are town but still believes in it is to say another person that you think we should lynch if you don't flip scum on your time. For you to flip scum in the first place, both TheBrie and KTS needs to be lynched or night killed. We'll gain at least 2 extra lynchs when it comes the time to lynch you.

If you truly believe in it, you honestly needs to sacrifice yourself like I'm allowing to be sacrificed here. But again, dunno if anyone thinks that way.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1092, teacher wrote:There is no way I am not hitting Fumuki or Kill today, except to hammer a CeeJay CFJ wagon. Im out.
nobody really cares
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 1093, Fumuki wrote:Teacher, I don't know why if you believe in the theory you're not willing to sacrifice yourself
I said I would play. I.e., that i am willing to be the misidentified scum lynch. What more you want?

But, just to complete the gamesolve, can you prove (demonstrably) that the scum team isnt (CFJ, CeeJay, and two lurkers) or (KTS, Brie, and two lurkers). Because those just about kill town under this scenario, just saying.

Regardless, Im lynching in (Kill/Fumuki/Brie) today as before, with a willingness to hammer a (CeeJay, CFJ, or even me) wagon to provide some info.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by teacher »

NVM, if its deadline with me on the block, I can see town suicide as just dumb. Too fast.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Creature »

Okay, we can finish off with TheBrie.
Sigh
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1095, teacher wrote:
In post 1093, Fumuki wrote:But, just to complete the gamesolve, can you prove (demonstrably) that the scum team isnt (CFJ, CeeJay, and two lurkers) or (KTS, Brie, and two lurkers). Because those just about kill town under this scenario, just saying.
This is my last reply since I'm going to sleep.

[CFJ, Ceejay and two lurkers] team is possible just as almost any team formation is possible, but I don't see why you guys can't try it after getting TheBrie lynched in d2 and you know that there isn't much connection between CJ and CFJ. CFJ by the way is the most suspicious at least for me.

[KTS, Brie and two lurkers] this team isn't happening. KTS wouldn't buss TheBrie like that without a bigger plan. That would totally be meaningless.

The theory is that there are two blocks forming: teacher/CFJ and KTS and TheBrie gets lynched. Who gets the better position with town discard the other block to survive till endgame. If my theory is already "stupid" it gets even worse with the team being composed by two lurkers and them.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Open Games”