Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lynch fuggers
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Pine »

Nah. Fuggers is probably Mafia. Eliminating the remaining Wolf puts us into a nightless lynch-only game. That's a good thing.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Pine »

Deeeeeefinitely lynch Fuggo D4, though. Regardless of other flips, cutting Maf from 2 to 1 is important on D4 so we don't get early endgamed.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1718, Sando wrote:
In post 1717, Pine wrote:Sure sounds legit, thanks for the self-meta

#sarcasm
If you can't dredge up the intellect to actually engage on why it was the correct call then I guess it's pointless to engage.

FTR on me:
Skitter
understands what I'm on about and disagrees, also plenty for people to read
UD
is sheeping/clueless on what I've been saying, I personally think genuinely
Pine
is choosing to ignore the actual motivation and reasoning behind what happened yesterday, fairly opportunistically I'd say

Just to be clear I very openly stated that I was jumping right on you for exactly the reason that you getting lynched instead of me is better. The fact I have a skum lean on you just makes it gravy. Only mentioning it because the reason I outright stated it was so you could use me sheeping you as a defense... but yeah you can try anyways.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1692, Sando wrote:The guy jumps off because "Duck wants to drag out the day", after saying this:
In post 1379, skitter30 wrote:because there's a guilty on him? If there's no benefit to delaying I don't see why we don't just lynch him? Like if AP isn't lynched today I still think that TW almost always gets killed here -> I think the wolves will find it more beneficial to just let AP go than to let TW have another night to get a result.
It's in direct conflict with me, who was in vehement agreement with the Duckling in at least the sense that we look elsewhere of AP.

Skitter SCREAMED lack of understanding about the situation, followed by leaving a wagon with poor reasoning.
But that was a response to your question to him. What's wrong with skitter playing along on what the pr wants? This doesn't look contradictory to me, it looks more as if he's agreed with you and the worst and let more discussion come along before day ends...
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

VOTE: Sando
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1729, ceejayvinoya wrote:But that was a response to your question to him. What's wrong with skitter playing along on what the pr wants?
Because he's simultaneously going after me, at that time, when I'm advocating for the same thing as the PR.

Sando - you dudes AP's plan is shit, and you should just leave AP up, vote anyone other than UD and AP (and TW was unsaid).
Skitter - yo Sando over here doesn't want to vote AP, what a nunce
TW - yo dudes AP's plan is shit, and you should just leave AP up, vote anyone other than UD and AP
Skitter - yo TW, that's a great plan, ima do what you said

1379 was UD saying my ideas were bad. His very next post is taking the vote off AP because TW wants the day to continue.
In post 1379, skitter30 wrote:because there's a guilty on him? If there's no benefit to delaying I don't see why we don't just lynch him? Like if AP isn't lynched today I still think that TW almost always gets killed here -> I think the wolves will find it more beneficial to just let AP go than to let TW have another night to get a result.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1728, UglyDuck wrote:Just to be clear I very openly stated that I was jumping right on you for exactly the reason that you getting lynched instead of me is better. The fact I have a skum lean on you just makes it gravy. Only mentioning it because the reason I outright stated it was so you could use me sheeping you as a defense... but yeah you can try anyways.
Wat?

Lynching me today is bad for the same reason lynching you today is bad. If you're town, you just handed the game to scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

a) I'm a she btw

b) your timeline is out of order. I took my vote off of AP *before* he posted his plan - it literally had no impact on my unvote because *the plan didn't exist yet* :facepalm:

c) I told both of you that I thought the plan was a bad idea, but that I would do what TW wanted. Don't put words in my mouth. I want you to show me the posts where I go after you for disagreeing with that plan (the quote you cited is not an example of this - disagreeing with your opinion != going after you). I go after you for a lot of things yesterday and today, but this isn't one of them. After I thought about the plan a bit I didn't support it. i.e. I'm also objecting to the bolded bit of '
yo TW, that's a great plan
, ima do what you said' because I never said that.

d)
In post 1718, Sando wrote:Pine is choosing to ignore the actual motivation and reasoning behind what happened yesterday, fairly opportunistically I'd say
I think I agree with this about Pine; I'm really not sure how he misses you talking about the seer yesterday.

I would, however, like to say that I think this is how you're treating my interactions with the AP wagon.

--
In post 1365, skitter30 wrote:I don't particularly consider ruby red qualified to meta me.
Aside, I have since learned who ruby red is, and I'd like to amend this statement. She has a fair amount of experience with me but I don't think she has a particularly strong track record of reading me. The game we played with her on this alt is one of the times she did eventually read me correctly, and based on that game alone I thought she was applying bad meta.

I also don't really think I can read her properly so I'm not really sure how to sort her, especially since she isn't really posting. Based on prior games that apparently isn't AI for her so I'm kinda at a loss. I think BoP might work but idk what her reads are besides for the fact that she's scumreading me so it might be hard to apply that to later days.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1725, Not_Mafia wrote:Lynch fuggers
Also, you do realize that you're not voting him, right?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1730, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: Sando
Also this is L-1 btw

I'd kinda prefer the day not end before fumuki-slot says, like, anything
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1733, skitter30 wrote:a) I'm a she btw

b) your timeline is out of order. I took my vote off of AP *before* he posted his plan - it literally had no impact on my unvote because *the plan didn't exist yet*
a) Sorry :oops: :oops:

b) You're somewhat correct, I got ahead of myself with the AP thing and you're right. Either way, I was pushing for us NOT to lynch AP and you were saying that was silly, then TW called on us to not lynch AP and you jumped off. My timeline isn't out of order, the "AP plan" bit is incorrectly used there. It should be:

Sando - Yo peeps lets just lynch the other wolf today
Skitter - Well that's just stupid
TW - Yo peeps dun lynch AP yet
Skitter - Sure thing TW

c) Yeah I was taking artistic license for the purpose of making a point to CJ, it's not the basis of a SR on you.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1735, skitter30 wrote:
Also this is L-1 btw

You mean putting someone to L-1 with NM in the game without the need to avoid lolhammering PRs whilst someone hasn't posted all day might not be the greatest idea?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1733, skitter30 wrote:I think I agree with this about Pine; I'm really not sure how he misses you talking about the seer yesterday.
Pine also flat out ignores the possibility of lynching Mafia today with the "we absolutely lynch UD tomorrow"...take that as you will.
In post 1727, Pine wrote:Deeeeeefinitely lynch Fuggo D4, though. Regardless of other flips, cutting Maf from 2 to 1 is important on D4 so we don't get early endgamed.
If we lynch Mafia today we're at 4/1/1 or 5/0/1 tomorrow and wolf should again be the target.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Sando
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1739, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Sando
4 hours dude, you're off your game.

I'm town:
Pine should be SRd hard for this.
Skitter convinced me of non-wolfy and probs non-Mafia, take that as you will.
UD is still...yeah
NM should be SRd for the hammer, he doesn't think I'm scum at the very least.
CJ knew full well I'd get NM hammered, so you can treat his vote as the hammer and read what you will.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Sando »

NM who you taking to endgame now that Fumu is presumably out?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Sando »

Oh and Fumu basically being an idiot about me yesterday basically says either stupid town or opportunistic scum and hence why he was my 2nd and I wanted him around, I doubt he replaces out due to scumminess though.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:56 am

Post by Sando »

Oh, if you're 3/2/1 tomorrow (decent chance), if you mislynch (again, you idiots) then the WW is unlikely to shoot overnight tomorrow night given if they hit town then scum loses, and if they do shoot they're gonna be pretty damn sure of hitting scum.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:57 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1743, Sando wrote:given if they hit town then
scum loses
Mafia wins*

NM can you stop lolhammering at inconvenient times please, it's late here, ffs.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1735, skitter30 wrote:
Also this is L-1 btw

Oh, Skitter also knew at this point that NM has the reputation for lolhammering, it was the defence she (I'm learning!) gave for leaving the AP wagon at L-1, that NM would hammer. She chose not to remove, whilst also "kinda prefered the day to not end"...bit of a different approach from yesterday.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yes, I'm aware that he a has a rep for lolhammering. The difference between here and there is that there isn't a PR telling me he wants the day to continue here.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Pine »

Lol Sando wants to focus on Maf, when eliminating wolf makes this a no-NK game

Be more obvious

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 am

Post by skitter30 »

Your posts have a fairly tangential relationship to reality
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1748, skitter30 wrote:Your posts have a fairly tangential relationship to reality
You're literally the only person in the game who's expressed any understanding of reality here, fuck I hope you're scum, for your sanity's sake. I'm really glad to be out of here as town, this group is...ergh.

Return to “Completed Open Games”