UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

I can't decide if WW would shoot me or not tonight so just in case it happens...

That happened way the hell too fast. Like, this is assuming that Sando does flip over as Town here - but assuming yes, I am going with at least 2 Skum on wagon.

I stated it right out the gate, given my universal skum read by pretty much everyone, I was going with pretty much any wagon. THAT BEING SAID - Sando was acting as towny as towny towns. Skitter staying on is one thing because she was the one aruging the Sando case, but Pine CJ, NM.... there is skum there.

Yo wolf - shoot one of those guys tonight. its good for you too still I think to kill mafia.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1750, UglyDuck wrote:I stated it right out the gate, given my universal skum read by pretty much everyone, I was going with pretty much any wagon. THAT BEING SAID - Sando was acting as towny as towny towns.
You voted and lynched towny-town-town out of self preservation?

Thanks NM, you have my eternal gratitude for getting me out of this hellhole. You too skitter, it was terrible play, but holy shit I'm glad I don't have to deal with this anymore.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Fumuki »

wow, I know I lurked hard this day, but I wasn't expecting to come here and already see a hammer...ON SANDO

But even if he apparently has town claimed already, you can fully count myself in his wagon for all intents and purposes.

by the way, I'll re:read the whole thing, but wasn't this lynch kind of a 180? Aside from skitter and me I don't remember anyone scum reading Sando, and I could beat money that the lynch today would be fuggos.

anyway, gl gl gl shooting mafia remaining werewolf
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1751, Sando wrote:
In post 1750, UglyDuck wrote:I stated it right out the gate, given my universal skum read by pretty much everyone, I was going with pretty much any wagon. THAT BEING SAID - Sando was acting as towny as towny towns.
You voted and lynched towny-town-town out of self preservation?

Thanks NM, you have my eternal gratitude for getting me out of this hellhole. You too skitter, it was terrible play, but holy shit I'm glad I don't have to deal with this anymore.
I mean if it were me vs you I would lynch you no matter how towny I thought you were.
In this instance, I probably would of pull out. When I went to bed after my last post it was Me Skitter and Pine on you, 3 hours later (let alone after I woke up and checked the game) you were lynched.

Do you think Skitter is Skum?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1749, Sando wrote:
In post 1748, skitter30 wrote:Your posts have a fairly tangential relationship to reality
You're literally the only person in the game who's expressed any understanding of reality here, fuck I hope you're scum, for your sanity's sake. I'm really glad to be out of here as town, this group is...ergh.
Nope, very town. I keep playing multiball games cuz I want to roll scum in one, but that hasn't happened yet. So yeah I'm just going to go down my sus list till the games over or I'm dead and we'll see how that works out.

Irregardless of your flip, I shall avenge Pine's vote on you tomorrow.

--
On asssociatives CJ is like never scum here I think. At least, hes literally never maf unless pin's preferred lynch day1 was on his partner, and he probably isnt a wolf since he joined the AP wagon before the guilty was outed.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Even given multiball, this game has waaaaay too many scumfucks.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1753, UglyDuck wrote:Do you think Skitter is Skum?
If scum, by far and away the best scum in this game. Town have fucked this up enough to this point that the only way out is just hoping they haven't been outplayed and they can't second guess themselves. The only chance of a town win is to trust that skitter is town and hope she's not that good as scum. There's just too many "scumfucks" as she so eloquently puts it for you to do anything but. You've just lynched "towny-town-town" who said catagorically that you wouldn't be todays lynch...if you're town, you're not good enough to win this. Pine is either scum or has no concept of reality. CJ will not in any way contribute as either scum or town in any useful manner. And then you've got NM who is intent on lynching you and will lolhammer people he reads as town.

After all that...you lynched someone today within 100 posts and allowed the only two people either not lynched or not on the wagon to post a combined once...

You dun fucked up, sure skitter could be scum, she's done some conflicting things and she's certainly contributed to getting a townie lynched today within 100 posts...you're all worse. You had today to weigh in on the skitter discussion, instead you decided to lynch me because you were petrified of being lynched...then you told everyone that.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1756, Sando wrote:
In post 1753, UglyDuck wrote:Do you think Skitter is Skum?
If scum, by far and away the best scum in this game. Town have fucked this up enough to this point that the only way out is just hoping they haven't been outplayed and they can't second guess themselves. The only chance of a town win is to trust that skitter is town and hope she's not that good as scum. There's just too many "scumfucks" as she so eloquently puts it for you to do anything but. You've just lynched "towny-town-town" who said catagorically that you wouldn't be todays lynch...if you're town, you're not good enough to win this. Pine is either scum or has no concept of reality. CJ will not in any way contribute as either scum or town in any useful manner. And then you've got NM who is intent on lynching you and will lolhammer people he reads as town.

After all that...you lynched someone today within 100 posts and allowed the only two people either not lynched or not on the wagon to post a combined once...

You dun fucked up, sure skitter could be scum, she's done some conflicting things and she's certainly contributed to getting a townie lynched today within 100 posts...you're all worse. You had today to weigh in on the skitter discussion, instead you decided to lynch me because you were petrified of being lynched...then you told everyone that.
Kay sorry i asked
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

Prod the mod?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:40 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE COUNT - 3.4
Pine
-
skitter30
-, RubyRed
Sando
- skitter30, UglyDuck, Pine, ceejayvinoya, Not_Mafia (Lynched @)
ceejayvinoya
-
Ruby Red
-
UglyDuck
Not_Mafia
- Sando,
Fumuki
-

Not Voting

, Fumuki

With 8 alive it takes 5 for a lynch and 4 for no lynch.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2018-06-22 07:40:00)
[/b][/color]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Sando
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched on Day 3

Night 2 begins now. It ends in (expired on 2018-06-17 10:20:00)
Please submit your night actions within 48 hours from now.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

RubyRed
Mafia Goon
, Killed on Night 3

Fumuki has requested for the replacement, You may talk here now but Day 3 will officially begins after I find the replacement.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lel

Can we finally lynch Fuggers?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Pine »

Ummmm, I really want to, but Werewolf continues to take priority.

Playerlist:
Pine
Town
skitter30
ceejayvinoya
Town?
UglyDuck
Mafia
Not_Mafia
Probably Town
Fumuki - Being replaced

I dunno, PoE suggests skitter. Fumuki was too disengaged to make a precision strike on Red Ruby. Need to ISO skitter and AP together.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

lol ok I finally read her right for once <3

Pine, are you like not reading the game?

I'm kinda wondering if that kill was made because they thought she was scum or because they thought she was town.

So it's 1:1:4 atm which actually is pretty good.

Me- town
Pine - *pretty* sure scum, probably ww
NM - idk, maybe town because town has to be somewhere. Least confident read/PoE though
fumuki - probably town. probably not ww since tw wasn't nk'd n1
ceejay - town because he isn't maf (pin's preferred lynch day1) and isn't a wolf (hopped onto the ap thing before the guilty was outed)
uglyduck - maybe maf?

Really the only thing I'm very very confident is that ceejay is town.

I'm pretty confident (although slightly less confident than with ceejay) that Pine is scum, although idk which faction exactly, but I'd guess ww.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Klick replaces Fumuki
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Day 4 officially begins now...

VOTE COUNT - 4.0
Pine
-
skitter30
-
ceejayvinoya
-
UglyDuck
-
Not_Mafia
-
Klick
-

Not Voting

Pine, skitter30, ceejayvinoya, UglyDuck, Not_Mafia, Klick

With 6 alive it takes 4 for a lynch and 3 for no lynch.
Day 4 ends in (expired on 2018-07-03 18:19:00)
[/b][/color]
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe skitter today
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Klick »

Hellooo. I’m currently on the last week of a month-long vacation from the US to England. This basically just means that in a week, my activity will ramp up considerably and I won’t be phoneposting. I’ll be active to the best of my ability until then.

The extent of my reading is currently “the last page,” but...
@skitter: Could you explain/summarize why you suspect Pine? Because I get conflicting ideas from your most recent post. You have the impression that Pine isn’t paying close attention to the game; then you try to work out the motivation behind the werewolf kill; then you express that you think Pine is WW. The werewolf in your head doesn’t quite match with your current vision of Pine, methinks.
@Pine/NM: Both of you think that UglyDuck is scum. I’m going to do a skim soon but if you could give a brief explanation of what makes it obvious it’d probably help.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1764, skitter30 wrote:Pine, are you like not reading the game?
This is kinda a sarcastic statement since the things he's saying are kinda absurd in the context of the game.
In post 1763, Pine wrote:I dunno, PoE suggests skitter. Fumuki was too disengaged to make a precision strike on Red Ruby.
Need to ISO skitter and AP together.
Given that the feasibility of me being an AP partner was a major topic of discussion for the last two dayphases (like that was literally the basis of the arugment I had with sando yesterday), he's either literally not reading the game or faking it. Like it doesn't make sense to pop in on day4 and say 'hmm, maybe skitter is scum with AP on PoE' given previous game events.

His hop on Sando yesterday was also gross and slimy and at best indicated that he wasn't reading the game, but seemed more to me like he was misrepping him in order to push his narrative. Like the things he accused sando of literally didn't make sense and when I pointed that out he ignored me, although he was paying enough attention to interact with sando in order to call him 'obvscum' after each one of his posts, or to encourage nm's uglyduck push. So it's not like he was just blanketly ignoring the game, but rather more like he's been selectively interacting with people in order to promote his narrative.

( - gross sando vote; I talked about it in )
In post 1747, Pine wrote:Lol Sando wants to focus on Maf, when eliminating wolf makes this a no-NK game

Be more obvious
In post 1748, skitter30 wrote:Your posts have a fairly tangential relationship to reality
Like pine saying this is absurd given that sando was pushing for killing the ww all phase; sando literally argued for the ww over maf for multiple days in a row and got into several arguments about it with several people. (this also didn't seem like a response to any of sando's posts either). Like there's really no way to come to this conclusion by reading sando's posts, and like, I just don't think he's the type of guy to literally just like not understand what the main topic of discussion is over a period of like two weeks.

VOTE: pine

I'm pretty sure this isn't town behavior. Idk if he's the ww in particular; there's nothing *from him* in particular that points ot one faction or the other. There's a few posts from his predecessor (mwnn) that are weird when viewed from the POV as a potential wolf partner, specifically, which I pulled out in

(AP flipped wolf)
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I'm still assuming that Skitter and Fumuki slot isn't wolf because the worst lived past N1. This would mean that wolf is in {Pine, NM}
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 1767, Not_Mafia wrote:Maybe skitter today
why the change of heart?
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

also skitter is probably skum, but most likely mafia.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 1678, Ruby Red wrote:p r o d g e

VOTE: skitter
This pretty much screams to me that skitter isn't mafia...
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1772, UglyDuck wrote:also skitter is probably skum, but most likely mafia.
lol ur mefia

Return to “Completed Open Games”