pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1125, skitter30 wrote:Saying that me being different could either be scum-motivated or lower-activity-based (it's the latter, thank you for asking - last three weeks of the term + graduation = very very busy)
In post 1159, skitter30 wrote:I mean, I can't really do much about being irl and I don't understand why people are saying I'm being different here.
Skitter honey I think you're no different from our last games and that's why I'm townreading you, but if you yourself believe you're being different, what is that you don't understand? Help me push CJ

To everyone else: let's play some Nash Equilibrium! lynch town!CJ vs lynch town!skitter vs lynch scum!CJ vs lynch scum!skitter.

Let's say for now that you're all wrong and skitter is town... I think lynching town!skitter is really a bad situation for town.

Let's say I'm wrong and CJ is town... has he contributed something to the game?

Let's say you're right and skitter is scum: best case scenario, you're on the right track and this is a great lynch!

Let's say I'm right and CJ is scum... what are we going to do with his slot? Let him live until lylo or something? Let the wolves deal with him?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1170, the worst wrote:people I'll be high key pissed off about lynching if you're actually town are like
you, ruby, pint and AP

pardon me for trying here. I don't understand where you think I'm super confident.
If you're town I get to say I told you so

If you're scum I get to say I told you so to everyone eles
In post 1174, the worst wrote:Ideky you're asking these questions
Cuz I don't think your scumread me on is genuine.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1170, the worst wrote:people I'll be high key pissed off about lynching if you're actually town are like
you, ruby, pint and AP

pardon me for trying here. I don't understand where you think I'm super confident.
I didn't understand what you said ducky, why would you be pissed with me?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1172, Fumuki wrote:
you, ruby, pint and AP
And I'm not in the list...

Okay...
1) you're never lynched day 1 here
2) I would be more upset than angry with myself
3) <3
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by the worst »

that's like "angry at myself for misreading the situation and lynching them"

skitter is so tunnelled here I actually can't see any green shining through. :/
--
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1178, the worst wrote:
In post 1172, Fumuki wrote:
you, ruby, pint and AP
And I'm not in the list...

Okay...
1) you're never lynched day 1 here
2) I would be more upset than angry with myself
3) <3
....s...2.....s....2....s2....!!
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1179, the worst wrote:that's like "angry at myself for misreading the situation and lynching them"

My good dude your understanding of my scumgame is like ... non-existant lol. There's no universe where scum!me gets tunneled like this. Like tunneling is a thing that scum!me is literally incapable of faking.

K, I'm going to like do hw now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by the worst »

That's why I'm so confused rn. I've never seen you this bad or read a game where you're this bad. Also you keep responding to me like you know I'm town and I'm like waaaaat
--
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 1175, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1125, skitter30 wrote:Saying that me being different could either be scum-motivated or lower-activity-based (it's the latter, thank you for asking - last three weeks of the term + graduation = very very busy)
In post 1159, skitter30 wrote:I mean, I can't really do much about being irl and I don't understand why people are saying I'm being different here.
Skitter honey I think you're no different from our last games and that's why I'm townreading you, but if you yourself believe you're being different, what is that you don't understand? Help me push CJ

To everyone else: let's play some Nash Equilibrium! lynch town!CJ vs lynch town!skitter vs lynch scum!CJ vs lynch scum!skitter.

Let's say for now that you're all wrong and skitter is town... I think lynching town!skitter is really a bad situation for town.

Let's say I'm wrong and CJ is town... has he contributed something to the game?

Let's say you're right and skitter is scum: best case scenario, you're on the right track and this is a great lynch!

Let's say I'm right and CJ is scum... what are we going to do with his slot? Let him live until lylo or something? Let the wolves deal with him?
still haven't explained why skitter is town to you

thinking about worst case scenarios is interesting but not particularly relevant given reads. if i had to pick who to lynch without reading the thread at all i could agree with your reasoning. that isn't the case.
In post 1181, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1179, the worst wrote:that's like "angry at myself for misreading the situation and lynching them"

My good dude your understanding of my scumgame is like ... non-existant lol. There's no universe where scum!me gets tunneled like this. Like tunneling is a thing that scum!me is literally incapable of faking.

K, I'm going to like do hw now.
scumskitter is basically a god of scumplay. No, scumskitter is not actually a god of scumplay, but she's BASICALLY a god of scumplay. She is one of, if not THE, most elite scum players on the entire fucking site. And it shows. When she is scum. Things go according to her plan. There are, of course, exceptions to this--but those exceptions prove the general rule.

scumskitter doesn't get wagoned...
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

oh wait she meant "tunnelled" as in her own read.

still worth it for the meme tbh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by the worst »

I still lol'd
--
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 1184, Ruby Red wrote: still worth it for the meme tbh
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 880, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 877, skitter30 wrote: I think you're scumreading him for having a different game/set-up philosophy and not something actually scum-indicative tbh.
Skitter again dotting the i's and crossing the t's
@Ruby I have implicitly said why skitter is town, and is exactly the opposite read you're all having on her. The scumcase on skitter is "skitter is off this game" and I think you're all wrong about that; maybe she hasn't posted a big amount of meaningul posts, but the ones she has done are good. Exhibit A: the post I'm quoting (and the "me implicitly saying skitter is town"). Exhibit B: the 1v1 with Sando. That was town!skitter at her finest, and you're all forgetting that because...? There is scum in her wagon, I can see it throw my computer, I can smell it, I can FEEL it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by the worst »

really @cjvonbibi tho?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by the worst »

1188 was @ pingutherechurro
--
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1175, pinturicchio wrote:To everyone else: let's play some Nash Equilibrium! lynch town!CJ vs lynch town!skitter vs lynch scum!CJ vs lynch scum!skitter.
Personally I'd like CJ alive tomorrow and make that call then, but then I haven't played with skitter before so I'm not getting much of value from that slot anyway. If it honestly came down to those two I'd lynch skitter, but I'd rather lynch within TW/Espe
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1148, Fumuki wrote:To be honest you would need some other allies like Sando voting for Espeonage as well if you don't want your lynch to go through
No seriously, can we stop with this sort of post. It might be true, but I think we'd all rather the person make their argument without you pre-influencing peoples reading of it by painting it as self-preservation.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

had some crazy irl nonsense pop up the last few days. I am attempting at a read through now. apologies.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

OK first off gonna say something that was said before in the game (I personally have no clue of it's validity, but it seemed to be agreed with): Since NM is not on the wagon we are essentially at L-1 on Skitter.

I know I started the day on a Skum Skitter hunt by I am still standing by my changed mind and think that she is probably not Skum. Reads aside the wagon formation is interesting. 2 people jump off of Ceejay and onto Skitter to swing a 4-2 and then we lye now at 5-3.

I need to finish reading, but my initial thought is that if Skitter and Ceejay are the options, I prefer Ceejay to Skitter.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 1139, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1124, ManWithNoName wrote:Our valorous all-seeing protagonist is okay with a skitter lynch.

VOTE: skitter30
Our valorous all-seeing protagonist seems to be okay with any ongoing wagon an that concerns me, especially when he's voting for town
I have a lynch pool, I'm okay with any of these 3 {Espe, CeeJay, Skitter}

I may or may not have had Sando in here last time. I don't recall.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1182, the worst wrote:That's why I'm so confused rn. I've never seen you this bad or read a game where you're this bad. Also you keep responding to me like you know I'm town and I'm like waaaaat
so the thing is that I feel like you're interacting with *me* like you know I'm town - that's why I was bothered by when you were proposing to work with me cuz like .... that isn't a thing that you offer to do with your scumreads

--
In post 1187, pinturicchio wrote:There is scum in her wagon, I can see it throw my computer, I can smell it, I can FEEL it.
If we assume the premise that I'm town (I know that this is a tricky assumption for some of you but it becomes fact when I flip), there logistically must be scum on my theoretical lynchwagon -> there's only 7 townies and I'm one of them so of the seven people on a lynchwagon on a townie at least one is scum.

It's less of a question of 'is there scum' and more a question of 'how many scum and who is it'

reminder, I think scum on my wagon is (in order):

the worst, ceejay, ruby red, mwnn, fumuki

if we want to throw in sando cuz he said he'd lynch me over cj:

the worst = sando, ceejay, ruby red, mwnn, fumuki

I was kinda surprised that uglyduck doesn't want to lynch me; I was expecting him to hop on tbh.

mwnn's townread is wobbling given that his lynchpool basically seems to be the leading wagons - I feel like he doesn't care who gets lynched.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1195, skitter30 wrote:so the thing is that I feel like you're interacting with *me* like you know I'm town - that's why I was bothered by when you were proposing to work with me cuz like .... that isn't a thing that you offer to do with your scumreads
you seem to think I should never be reaching this conclusion, so it's pretty simple from my end. if you're town show me. as I've continuously said I don't feel very confident in my reads here without any flips or anything interesting to go off.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm interacting with you like I REALLY WANT you to be town but I am seriously not feeling it here. also don't feel like its flowing both ways, you jumped on me because you felt I wasn't talking with you enough (which is something I kinda do randomly/per availability as either alignment so whatever) but now I'm trying to talk to you, you don't think I should be?
--
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by ManWithNoName »

I liked CJ before it was cool.

You were a recent addition, but it was mostly because you had a gap of posting that was scummy which I don't feel like looking into, I just remember it occurring.

Espeonage, I liked the Fumuki case on.

My lynchpool is not the leading wagons, the leading wagons just happen to be my lynchpool.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by the worst »

is it bad that without any idea of his multiball scumrange I am like nearly 90% sure MWNN is town?
--

Return to “Completed Open Games”