ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:14 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I got that, just sometimes it gets lonely here. And people saying hi to me might make my day.

Like the bus driver who picked me up today. And said hi to me, and now we are best friends.

And I checked, he wasn't a werewolf, even.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:40 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 621, Fumuki wrote:Oh and hi to Ceejay as well

btw

Rolled red or yellow here?
This might be a "NotWolf!slip" since wolf is not yellow in this game, by the way
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Maybe Fumuki is colorblind. Ableist.

That being said, I think Fumuki's entire chain of posts is a "NotWolforMafia!slip"

It's a town slot.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Fumuki »

Draynth slot posted little so I'm going to ramble here since I like it. This post is mostly a setup analyzes.

I was back there to read this game mechanics to see how much we were fucked up here since in the multiball that I've read before there was a fair chance of it ending up as
Mafia & Werewolf vs Town
rather than
Mafia vs Werewolf vs Town
. Mainly because Mafia and Werewolf hadn't to necessarily kill each other for win-con. Town would need to lynch scum almost every day and still had chance of losing.

However hmmmm, yeah, it seems balanced for town here more or less, because Werewolves need necessarily to hunt mafia, Mafia may or may not hunt werewolves and Town...well...we need to lynch scum.

Not only that, it's better as hell that Werewolves kill mafia with night kill and not townies actually, just as well push lynches in the rival scumteam. If they leave too many mafiosos alive they simply get endgamed with the "special endgame mechanics" apparently.

In other words, town best shot and mafia best shot is probably lynching at least one werewolf at day light. While werewolves best shot is to night kill mafia at night.

If all werewolves get lynched, there's no night kill anymore and it progress to basically a vanilla nightless game, and it's good to town if werewolves already eliminated at least one mafia until there because if not, mafia will have too much influence in day light.

In other words...IT'S GOING TO BE ENTERTAINING EVEN AS TOWN GUYS HOLYYYY CRAPPP

HYPE TRAIN

Plus, by disclosing/discussing this information I concluded that it would help town more than anything, because if the werewolves weren't paying attention, for some unknown reason they could think that shooting town is the best option.

It's not.

Optimally, werewolves doesn't worry about town until they hurt mafia, and if town eliminates werewolves we control all of the kills in this game.
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 626, pinturicchio wrote: This might be a "NotWolf!slip" since wolf is not yellow in this game, by the way
:thinking:
In post 627, ManWithNoName wrote:Maybe Fumuki is colorblind. Ableist
r-rude...

I like it.

Hmmm, anyway, do anyone has anything to say about my setup analyzes?

By the way, let me leave this here for now

VOTE: Sando
(As known as Shirou aka Lazy Shirou aka Bunno aka Churros aka Rainn aka Buki aka Nibbui aka Volpe14)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:41 am

Post by the worst »

Ily Fumuki
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:44 am

Post by the worst »

I like me and I like cjv's reads and I don't like Espe ergo NM's reads are maybe wrong or one townie & cjv is scum?

I know BoP on NM is hilarious but also his reads as town are usually very good

Also could lynch probably Espe or MWNN...... If we're stuck for time I'll reassess Sando, he's felt a little off this game
--
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:14 am

Post by AP »

I have a confession to make: The game is going too slow for me to remember what made me think what of X or Y. Furthermore, there's always 1 or 2 slots on hiatus and it's making it a bit harder to draw associations (i.e. team hunting is bloody hard). I know team hunting isn't that effective on D1 where we have no flips to begin with, but my point is a townie acting scummy could very well be pegged as town still IF one could eliminate enough possibilities for their partner.

Well, ate least the other game I was in is over, so I will remember N_M is with me in one game and I have one read on him! :lol:
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:21 am

Post by the worst »

same but my main read is u suck for picking on draynth
but also Fumuki is great

sigh.... feeling more split enz todsy
--
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 632, AP wrote:I have a confession to make:
The game is going too slow
for me to remember what made me think what of X or Y
Yeah...I've been only for some time here but it's seems really slow paced...

Can I post gifs btw people?
I know team hunting isn't that effective on D1 where we have no flips to begin with, but my point is a townie acting scummy could very well be pegged as town still IF one could eliminate enough possibilities for their partner.
I think this can apply more or less to mafiozos that has 2 partners, but never to the wolves that has only one partner. It would need to be necessary to disregard every other player as a possible partner to that player and I doubt that could happen, specially in D1.

Anyway, the problem would be how to eliminate partners, because that's different from associative. Associatives tell you who is more likely to be a partner, now eliminating someone as a potential partner to X scum is harder and sketcher.

I would suggest as Espeonage said that the formation of wagons is a good town tell but that's sketchy as well, since I saw skitter mentioning that there was bussing in the last Jungle Replubic.

Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 633, the worst wrote:same but my main read is u suck for picking on draynth
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Fumuki »

Do you guys know what's the worst nightmare we've here?

That there's another replacement coming very probably.

TheYankee hasn't posted it's been ages.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Fumuki »

Oh, and before anyone forgets...

Sando still needs rope.

Thanks and I'm not casing it for now, done too much effort already.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:39 am

Post by the worst »

Oh yeah he always replaces out. That's just his thing. Who was the scumteam that involved bussing in the last jungle republic?
--
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 638, the worst wrote:Oh yeah he always replaces out. That's just his thing. Who was the scumteam that involved bussing in the last jungle republic?
No idea, I saw skitter mentioning it

If you give us a good and sensual quack I could take the effort to search for it though...
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Sando »

In post 619, Fumuki wrote:SANDO REALLY, BUT FRICKING REALLY MAY NEED ROPE

Not only that, if I compare to Open 720 and comprove that he's off, I'll be asking for some explanations to some players here that played there as well and didn't say anything about him
Rofl, out of CJ, NM, Pintu and Duckling, the person who flaked out wants to accuse me of being different from there?

Where's that "proof", game going too fast for you to post it?

Your analysis of wolf-game is flat out wrong by the way.

While we're on the topic (and this might help you realise the error of your ways Fumuki) of 720, I'm putting it out there now: Do not CC as seer, especially D1. Scum and Wolf optimal strategy is going to nearly always be claim seer, if you're the seer, let them claim and just quietly go about your business. If you die, we shall avenge you, promise.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:46 am

Post by the worst »

In post 639, Fumuki wrote:
In post 638, the worst wrote:Oh yeah he always replaces out. That's just his thing. Who was the scumteam that involved bussing in the last jungle republic?

If you give us a good and sensual quack I could take the effort to search for it though...
qu... :oops: quack, Fumuki~.... :oops:
--
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Sando »

In post 620, Fumuki wrote:and hi the worst, Sando, Pintu and Espeonage! How are you guys?
Hi, I'm good, how's things with you?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:48 am

Post by AP »

viewtopic.php?p=10046408#p10046408

Espeonage bussed the shit out of A50 :P
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 641, the worst wrote:

I'M ALMOST REALLY SEARCHING FOR IT

THAT'S SOME TALENT RIGHT THERE
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:50 am

Post by the worst »

Thanks AP. Damn that's rude, A50 is a great dude.
In post 644, Fumuki wrote:
In post 641, the worst wrote:

I'M ALMOST REALLY SEARCHING FOR IT

THAT'S SOME TALENT RIGHT THERE
I thought I might have overdone it, I blushed a little irl......
--
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Fumuki »

In post 640, Sando wrote:
In post 619, Fumuki wrote:SANDO REALLY, BUT FRICKING REALLY MAY NEED ROPE

Not only that, if I compare to Open 720 and comprove that he's off, I'll be asking for some explanations to some players here that played there as well and didn't say anything about him
Rofl, out of CJ, NM, Pintu and Duckling, the person who flaked out wants to accuse me of being different from there?

Where's that "proof", game going too fast for you to post it?
Do you think that I'm the kind of player to accuse someone without any bases? even as scum I scum hunt with some evidence. I'm just not in the mood of casing you now after a setup analysis + 25 pages read. I'm human you know?
Your analysis of wolf-game is flat out wrong by the way.
Is that so? A optimal strategy for a faction in my opinion heavily depends of what the other faction will be doing. Be it town, mafia or wolfs.

Now I would if possible like some explanations of why it's wrong, and why you've been so focused with the wolves strategy Sando, it's not the first time you mention it.
While we're on the topic (and this might help you realise the error of your ways Fumuki) of 720, I'm putting it out there now: Do not CC as seer, especially D1. Scum and Wolf optimal strategy is going to nearly always be claim seer, if you're the seer, let them claim and just quietly go about your business. If you die, we shall avenge you, promise.
Heh...what has it to do with 720 Sando?

And I know that counterclaiming isn't a very good idea here, however I suggest that the seer leave us some crumbs of their night targets or we'll be fucked.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Fumuki »

By the way Sando, why did you imply that I shouldn't accuse you just because my previous me lurked/replaced? I've been posting content here for you try to sort me now, and I'm suspicious of you based on what you said back there.

Please don't discredit me before I even say my arguments? .-.
Fumuki
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Fumuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Fumuki »

In post 642, Sando wrote:
In post 620, Fumuki wrote:and hi the worst, Sando, Pintu and Espeonage! How are you guys?
Hi, I'm good, how's things with you?
More or less fine I guess...
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 646, Fumuki wrote:Now I would if possible like some explanations of why it's wrong, and why you've been so focused with the wolves strategy Sando, it's not the first time you mention it.

Heh...what has it to do with 720 Sando?

And I know that counterclaiming isn't a very good idea here, however I suggest that the seer leave us some crumbs of their night targets or we'll be fucked.
Rofl, so you haven't read 720 then? The entire game hinged on me gamesolving D3 by telling the tracker not to CC. You might want to read it before you meta read me based off that.

Crumbing D1 is fairly pointless.

How can you not work out what I'm getting at? I worry about your powers of deduction: Wolves want to kill seer more than scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”