OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 988, OkaPoka wrote:cj began the game being reasonable and stuff

now he is being quiet and not pushy and not generating much content
+scum killed ruru, a content generator

thus

VOTE: ceejayvinoya

yeah he l-1'd but whatever cj isn't pushing anything. his agenda appears to be xd lul which was invis' agenda just with a little more effort
Sorry about this btw. I tend to slack off when I get townread :lol:
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Who isn't town cjv?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:30 am

Post by vulcan logician »

I've never played with a neighborizer before. Maybe it would have been best not to claim, but really no big deal that you did. I think we can make pretty good use of it regardless. Besides, being so high in the draft makes you a pretty big target, so maybe it's best that you claimed.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:54 am

UNVOTE:

I think I'll hop on the skitter wagon. It seems like as good a home as any for my vote rn.

VOTE: skitter
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

(bleh. in a bit of a depression thing atm and i don't really have it in me rn to talk you lot out of this)
In post 1002, Skygazer wrote:I'm neighbourizer and through PoE from my neighbor's claim we discovered that there has to be a Vig/PGO in AP/Skitter/Oka/Vulcan which means that one of those players would know that a ruru kill would be safe

We think that Oka and Vulcan are town, though, and that AP would've used their one-shot last night
ok, i believe the sky/ausuka neighbor thing i think; i had read and actually thought that was a cop soft with an inno on ausuka

so basically you think that scum knew that ruru wasn't pgo since they had gotten that slot, and since ausuka failed to get it there must be a vig/pgo in ap/me/oka/vulcan, and that it's me?

i agree that scum prob have it, and if ausuka is telling the truth that it must be in that pool, but lol at me picking it; i honestly can't imagine a scenario where i go for that slot; wrt pgo i have singularly little faith in my ability to get myself nk'd and don't want to fuck with town prs doing their thing; and vig i find stressful since if i choose the wrong target i killed town (yes i know that's the nature of the role but that's why i don't want to be one)

in the pool of ap/vulcan/oka, why are you guys townreading vulcan and oka?

wrt to those slots:

ap - still having trouble seeing him as scum given the fact that he lol-hammered vizzy and confused him for someone else; i don't think he forgets who his partner is; also i think if he's pgo he prob actiavtes last night and expects to be visited after that hammer but there's no evidence of that happening

oka - his tone overall i think probably comes from town; scum i feel like aren't quite so blunt or lamp-shade-y of the scum motivation inherent in some of his posts; i don't particularly like his vizzy vote tho, since he had wanted it earlier in the day, wanted to wagon ap as the vizzy wagon started, but joined the vizzy wagon as it built up steam

vulcan - thoroughly underwhelmed; i feel like he's active lurking and i don't really know who he's scumreading; like i kinda feel like he's hopping on wagons that someone else is pushing without really adding anything new to the push (cj, card, me); dislike the cj trajectory;

of these individuals, i think i want to vote vulcan the most

VOTE: vulcan

======
In post 1000, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: skitter30

she was voting the enigma wagon + she is focusing on cardi/ofrhz where there's an argument between them (I know there's a term for this but I'm sleepy and can't remember it sorry) + this is good enough of a case for me.
i think i made my stance on the enigma wagon pretty clear

i'm not sure where you think i'm focusing on cardi/ofrhz?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Skygazer »

skitter I'm really sorry to hear that, if you ever need someone with relative anonymity that's struggled with depression in the past to talk to PM me
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Enigma »

I'm not convinced on the PoE of the draft pool really.
Skitter was one of the early ones onto the Invs lynch ... I mean she could have voted somewhere else as there was a complete lack of lynch targets late into D1. I feel there were three of us which got the Invs wagon going: skitter, myself and oka. Before that stage, it could have been feasible to start another wagon due to a complete absence of other counter wagons following my wagon crashing.

Skitter had the opportunity to drop back at L-4, but continue to insist Invs was a good lynch target. That's some good bussing if it is. Shortly after this (793), there was a rapid succession of lolvotes onto Invs leading to the lynch.

Oka was (still is) just throwing around votes everywhere and just seems generally confused and clueless ... and is easily influenced by the masses, something less likely as scum.

Still not sure on Vulcan and AP. I wouldn't not rule them out of scum pool, particularly AP given his interactions with Invs in D1.

Also, people need to be a bit more conscious about things they write/share, as some of the carefree slips here and there can help scum map out TPRs. :!: :!: :!:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Yeah Vulcan might be scum, more likely scum than skitter but assuming ausuka is town, her reads are probably more on point than mine.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:31 am

@skitter

Not really scum reading anyone atm or I'd say so. Nor am I convinced you are scum or anything. Trust me. If I thought someone was scum, I'd be pushing them... but I'm a little unsure right now.

Like I said before, I think that we need to start wagons to generate information... (basically a re-run of Day 1).... We can afford to do this because we hit scum on D1 which bought us a little time. Plus the scum we hit was a lurker, so we can't glean so much from interactions etc. We can collect this sort of info (interactions, voting etc.) by wagoning ppl today. And I don't mind being one of the wagons. So, if folks think that I'm scum, slap a vote on me!

ALSO:

How does the neighbor thing work? From what I gathered in the wiki, if the neighborizer targets scum, they die. Doesn't that confirm Ausuka as town? It seems that's not the case going by what you guys are posting.
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:32 am

Post by AP »

OK.. so assuming Ausuka's town here makes that lynch pool ideal. Even if she is scum (I don't think she is) and is telling the truth about going for Vig/PGO and not getting it means scum would have believed ruru = Ausuka cannot be scum AND killed ruru.

But what if Ausuka did land Vig/PGO and is now gambitting? That would be a very good way to keep the PRs away AND doe her to survive unsuspected for a couple more days.

DISCUSS before we do anything hasty. We are alead already and we don't want to give scum back the grounds that we had won.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:33 am

Post by AP »

In post 1033, vulcan logician wrote:How does the neighbor thing work? From what I gathered in the wiki, if the neighborizer targets scum, they die. Doesn't that confirm Ausuka as town? It seems that's not the case going by what you guys are posting.
I dunno what you read on the wiki. To me a Neighborizer will only die of targetting scum if they have a Weak modifier attached to their role.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Skygazer »

I can neighbourize anyone, however in this set up each neighbourization action creates it's own individual neighborhood apparently
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1036, Skygazer wrote:I can neighbourize anyone, however in this set up each neighbourization action creates it's own individual neighborhood apparently
Sorry trying to get my head around this a bit..

@Sky
Do you mind sharing your thought process on why you targeted Ausuka for the neighbour? Could you elaborate more on why you think she is conf!town based on the neighbourhood discussion?

@Ausuka
Do you have any comments about how you feel on Sky's alignment/behaviour based on the neighbourhood PT?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 700, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Skygazer

there IS scum on enigma and the way she has tunneled the slot throughout the game feels icky. honestly getting townvibes from okapoka? {ofr, skitter} are still potential scum I suppose, gut says ofrhz is the townier of the two. ruru just feels obviously town, same with cjv if you count him.
Ausuka, particularly interested to know what made you changed since here?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

probably the neighborizing
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 911, Ausuka wrote:
In post 790, ofrhz wrote:I think I'm here right now (town to scum):

skitter, bujaber, ceejay, ruru, okapoka
sando, AP
skygazer, vulcan, enigma
ausuka, cardi, invis
can you explain more of these reads ofrhz? specifically I'd want to hear the reasoning for your reads on me and cjv.
One more for Ausuka, why were you, after ruru flip, interested in ofrhz (+you/cjv) given she is the last one on the draft?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1039, OkaPoka wrote:probably the neighborizing
This is an invalid response
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:22 am

Post by OkaPoka »

y?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1036, Skygazer wrote:I can neighbourize anyone, however in this set up each neighbourization action creates it's own individual neighborhood apparently
More detail/explaination required jaja
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:43 am

Post by OkaPoka »

enigma who are u scumreading
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Enigma »

I'm just be cautious about blindly following
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:29 am

In post 1035, AP wrote:
In post 1033, vulcan logician wrote:How does the neighbor thing work? From what I gathered in the wiki, if the neighborizer targets scum, they die. Doesn't that confirm Ausuka as town? It seems that's not the case going by what you guys are posting.
I dunno what you read on the wiki. To me a Neighborizer will only die of targetting scum if they have a Weak modifier attached to their role.
Yeah, I misread the wiki when it was discussing a variation of the role. That really doesn't help us as much as I was thinking. Either Ausuka or Sky could be scum (Sky possibly taking the role to seem towny... hence her being so obvious that Oka figured it out). Though I suppose this development pretty much eliminates the possibility of them being a team. That's something.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:36 am

Post by OkaPoka »

enigma thats not a person in this game

who are you scumreading, enigma?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1046, vulcan logician wrote:
In post 1035, AP wrote:
Yeah, I misread the wiki when it was discussing a variation of the role. That really doesn't help us as much as I was thinking. Either Ausuka or Sky could be scum (Sky possibly taking the role to seem towny... hence her being so obvious that Oka figured it out). Though I suppose this development pretty much eliminates the possibility of them being a team. That's something.
You would have to be pretty daft not to notice. She was busting to spill the beans.... Agree, definitely not a team, but some additional clarity on the relationship would be helpful to figure out where I want to stand.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:42 am

Post by the worst »

quack
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march