OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Subject: OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y : DEAD THREAD
OkaPoka wrote:Kill ausuka and sando,

Left with cardi, orfhz, music town

From this game I don't think orfhz and music have the capability to stand up to skitter. Cardi is an ez lynch to sell
sando wasn't remotely nk'able

after enigma it was sky for being conftown, and then i thought it woudl be ausuka and that i'd start running into trouble

there eren't enough viable nk's for me to make really and still be alive in lylo; i was really, really hoping that it woudln't come to that point

but ofrhz became universally townread at some point day5 and i thought i could get away with either ofrhz -> ausuka or the other way around if it came down to mylo

and ofrhz got nk'd over ausuka that last night because i thought mylo would buy the wifom of ofrhz scumreading cardi and ofrhz dying

i don't think i could have gotten away with nk'ing sando at any point this game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Subject: OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y : DEAD THREAD
Sando wrote:
In post 350, the worst wrote:she writes with such CONVICTION its a pain in the butt reading her
Not revising on me was getting pretty obvious, but it's the sort of thing you can only see from inside. Also shes just agreeing with terrible logic, ain't no way those logicians are gonna call her out for that.

Also fuck anyone who wants to complain about mechanical talk, it's the one thing you can't fake and consistently catches scum. Skitters place in the draft should have implicated her, but mechanics are scary bro.
yeah, i know, sorry

my position on your lynch was actually really, really, really bad

and you were the only person in the game that i didn't think i could out-argue at that point because you made so much damn sense

i was kinda running out of motivation tho and just wanted the day to be over so i could have a break and like ... not have to post for a while so i just decided to hammer you because then you wouldn't be there to call me out on my illogic, but nothing i said there made much sense at all. like it sounded good but didn't actually mean anything or explain why i was voting you. i did wonder if anybody was going to notice that i didn't scumread you at any point till like the day before i voted you

i did think cardi was going to give me *a lot* of flak for that hammer so i was kinda surprised when she started the next day wanting to hammer-test me
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 2047, the worst wrote:set to public sorry

I will get PTs up I need to get to a PC that doesn't have mafiascum.net blocked!!!
*waiting*
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by the worst »

who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Just finished reading through, nice stuff guys!
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1613, Cardi B wrote:I was gonna ask skitter some realtime questions but I feel fine locking her town as well. Im gonna probably do that with ofrhz a little bit at some point and yall can feel free to answer anything Im asking her
skitter30 wrote:bleh i hate realtime interaction as scum
:T

here is my behind the scenes thoughts wherein i note how important realtime interactions are (which i would later throw out the window for exactly only the single remaining scum)
In post 214, schadd_ wrote:skitter town isos average something like 200 posts. in terms of content she is up to that standard here but i think it's marginally a scum trait to not feel like posting as often. that said she said she's been in a depression thing and also wanting to post less often is dissynchronous with doublebussing and doublebussing is dissynchronous with not having played scum in a long time which i'm finding

here is a 60 post towngame where she did the same wall thing and lived to d3.

theres still something that gives me a small bit of pause so i think i still want to try to do stuff in realtime with her. ideas of questions: how did vulcan flip make u feel, what do u think of bussing, how are u feeling abt the game rn, who are u soultowning (? depending on if we wanna no-info no-lynch)
In post 254, schadd_ wrote:
In [url=https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/17153-Season-5-Game-6-MMA-Legends-The-Mafia-Championship?p=2401031&viewfull=1#post2401031]the mafia universe championship thing[/url], abyssum wrote:[MENTION=2449]schadd[/MENTION]

show up before eod this time and pull off some realtime interactions. anyone can do a catchup.
this was really :wow: to me when i saw it and it's like a huge thing abt the difference between ms culture and mu culture

like the game that won mcm last year was like an 80 post iso that was just a bunch of quotewalls and that was presumably a good scum game and whatever but within reason could crumble with some amount of "hey bitch whatchu feelin rn answer within 4 minutes or eat toast"
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah i tried to avoid it if at all possible because it's not something i can fake easily and somehiw you never really made it into a thing :p
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Oh this is over. Lols.

GG Skitter. You we're amazing here :D
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst

Return to “Completed Open Games”