Open 726 - Revenge of the Vengeful (Endgame)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

A50 vote Trinity please
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 475, Not_Mafia wrote:A50 vote Trinity please
She's likely town though.. :(

But I trust you more than anyone else (including my own reads) so..

VOTE: Trinity

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

This setup is really weird. You lynch your weaker TRs trusting they will correctly venge Scum rather than your top SRs in case they do flip scum and venge the stronger TRs. :roll:

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Thanks

VOTE: Trinity
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Marshmallow Marshall »

Hey guys. I've read all of the posts, and am sorry for the silence but it was needed :)

Trinity, kill Enigma please. I sat behind and watched the show go on.

Rei is now my top town read :lol: he really tried to open every door of the game, and I agree with most of his views.

Trinity has been literally willing to die, and I don't see a scum doing that at all. Her last posts are looking like a townie fishing for her last leads in order to venge correctly.

Enigma is scummy for fleeing with a town read and keeping low profile. Plus, I didn't see any interactions between him and RC that show they are not from same alignment.

Last scum, if I'm right on Enigma, would probably be Iceman. I'll have to review his readlists to make sure, though.

I didn't post much because I needed to see where the Rei train of thoughts was going. He's very town-like to me now, as I said. Enigma and Iceman didn't step in. I haven't been 100% honest with you because I wanted my suspects to act as if they weren't suspected, so they would be less careful about their behavior. Enigma didn't feel the need to defend himself, so he just popped in, said 1 thing then got off for all eternity. Btw, Trinity is at L-?
Norweegian:
I'm changing your name to Marshal Zhukov after watching that video.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Enigma »

I’m gunna flip town but whatevs. This setup is terrible. Avenge me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 2.3

[4]
TrinityNZ
- Enigma, Marshmallow Marshall, Almost50, Not_Mafia
[LYNCH]

[1]
Enigma
- Rei
[1]
Rei
- TrinityNZ
Almost50 -
IcemanCh -
Marshmallow Marshall -
Not_Mafia -

Not Voting (1): IcemanCh

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2018-08-05 08:00:32) from now, or July 24th, 10:30 AM CST (GMT-6).

Prodding: IcemanCh
Replacing: N/A
Last edited by Ankamius on Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

**TrinityNZ has been lynched.**

TrinityNZ was
Town Vengeful

**TrinityNZ has (expired on 2018-07-28 22:45:00) to submit a vengekill. Day will begin at this time or when I receive a submission.**
Last edited by Ankamius on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

January 9th, 1984

A gunshot woke me up today. Even though I had been asleep, I knew I had only just dozed off. Well, if the pounding headache in my head gave any indication at least.

I stumbled outside to find the old baker's wife swinging from the noose, cruel smile on her face and gun on the platform beneath her. Her husband was slumped against the platform, eyes in pain as the life drained from him. The other four members of the town were standing nearby, still not processing what had just happened. I stepped up to the nearest man and asked him what happened. He told me that the two of them had been fighting for hours and had dragged their scuffle outside. He had apparently overpowered her and placed her head into the noose himself. What he hadn't realized is that she had grabbed his gun and held onto it until he had stepped away.

I leaned to ask the man what they were arguing about. He said that he saw her raiding his half of their stash and that there had been food missing that he hadn't eating for days now. One of us left to check the house, while the rest of us asked whether he was part of the group looking to overpower us. His answer was a small laugh and the statement that he just wanted to live the rest of his days in peace. And then he was gone.

Later that day, we found out that the woman's stash had been completely stolen. As it turns out, the whole situation was a misunderstanding and the two of them were innocent all along.

We went to bed shaken that night.

**Enigma has been vengekilled.**

Enigma was
Town Vengeful

Day three begins.
Last edited by Ankamius on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 3.1

Almost50 -
IcemanCh -
Marshmallow Marshall -
Not_Mafia -
Rei -

Not Voting (5): Almost50, IcemanCh, Marshmallow Marshall, Not_Mafia, Rei

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2018-08-10 04:30:00) from now, or July 24th, 10:30 AM CST (GMT-6).

Prodding: IcemanCh
Replacing: N/A
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Enigma »

¯\(°_o)/¯
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:42 am

Spoiler: Reaction
Norweegian:
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:44 am

VOTE: Rei Really Trinity...... GFRGSGDAFSFADBDBAD - no, this means nothing, once again.

Get Rei down. Or vote me and I will do what should've been done by *cough* someone *cough*, which is vengekill Rei.

Town really is scum's best weapon ;-;
Norweegian:
IcemanCh
IcemanCh
Goon
IcemanCh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:29 am

Post by IcemanCh »

In post 487, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:VOTE: Rei Really Trinity...... GFRGSGDAFSFADBDBAD - no, this means nothing, once again.

Get Rei down. Or vote me and I will do what should've been done by *cough* someone *cough*, which is vengekill Rei.

You want us to vote Rei? Why?
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 am

I just realized I swapped Rei and Iceman slots lol. VOTE: IcemanCh
Norweegian:
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Rei »

Ok I’m town and I’m pretty sure I’ll venge Ice or MM if yall lynch me
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Rei »

In post 489, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:I just realized I swapped Rei and Iceman slots lol. VOTE: IcemanCh

How do you even swap me and iceman -_-
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Rei »

In post 487, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:VOTE: Rei Really Trinity...... GFRGSGDAFSFADBDBAD - no, this means nothing, once again.

Also this looks like a fake reaction
Most of us were agreeing to have trinity venge enigma including you so you acting like she should have venged someone else is weird
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Rei »

I think the best plan here is to lynch one of MM and Iceman and if they're good have then venge the other
we're bound to get at least 1 scum in here unless the team is A50 and NM which probably would deserve the win
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 am

In post 492, Rei wrote:

Most of us were agreeing to have trinity venge enigma including you so you acting like she should have venged someone else is weird
Why does everyone here say my reactions are fake, w/e I do?! Lynch me then :P I'll venge iceman.
Norweegian:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Fuck me! MM is scum and is really good at it too. Too bad we lynched you on D1 on the previous game so I didn't get to witness this!

1- You sounded
confident
Trinity was flipping town after the hammer. Not a shed of doubt there.
2- In the same post you instructed her to venge Enigma
3- Now you blame her for it?
4- You also start the day by voting the one person you said in was your top TR??

I am now semi-confident in MM-Ice scum team. I very much suspect the switch in venge target proposed by you was to keep Rei alive for LyLo having realized he'd be easier to lynch than Enigma at this stage.

But "maybe" (and this is really a very weak voice in the back of my mind) it's the other way around and Rei is actually your p and Ice is the scapegoat? The one thing I know is N_M is still TOWN. I'll have to go back and reread some stuff (and I hate to read past posts) :(

Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Rei »

Lol if it makes you feel better I wouldn't have pushed so hard for MM since Day1 if we were a team
I won't lie, I do buss so me and MM aren't really an absolutely impossible team, but even when I buss it's not that hard and it's only if I have no other option
but I wouldn't buss a partner on d1 and try to get them lynched just to clear myself, that's just selfish imo

I'm pretty sure the scum has to be iceman/mm since I townread a50, and he seems confident about nm being town
I wanna ask a few things tho

@Not_Mafia can you tell me why you wanted to lynch trinity last phase?
also @ALmost50 you said you thought she was town but followed N_M anyway because you trusted him, how do you feel about that now
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 494, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 492, Rei wrote:

Why does everyone here say my reactions are fake, w/e I do?! Lynch me then :P I'll venge iceman.

this is why you sound fake
Trinity, kill Enigma please. I sat behind and watched the show go on.
you said that but you appear today kinda acting like "oh no trinity shouldn't have killed enigma!"
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:30 pm

In post 495, Almost50 wrote:Fuck me! MM is scum and is really good at it too. Too bad we lynched you on D1 on the previous game so I didn't get to witness this!

1- You sounded
confident
Trinity was flipping town after the hammer. Not a shed of doubt there.
2- In the same post you instructed her to venge Enigma
3- Now you blame her for it?
4- You also start the day by voting the one person you said in was your top TR??

I am now semi-confident in MM-Ice scum team. I very much suspect the switch in venge target proposed by you was to keep Rei alive for LyLo having realized he'd be easier to lynch than Enigma at this stage.

But "maybe" (and this is really a very weak voice in the back of my mind) it's the other way around and Rei is actually your p and Ice is the scapegoat? The one thing I know is N_M is still TOWN. I'll have to go back and reread some stuff (and I hate to read past posts) :(
I played really poorly this game lol........ I'm town, I swear it (ik this has little value BUT STILL lol). I posted that when I was tired, probably... Idk, I've had trouble IRL, I helped a friend move, etc etc. Enigma was obvtown, and I stand by this after re-reading. I also believe Iceman is being way too passive and is watching the game being won by itself. If you don't want to lynch me so I venge iceman, lynch him. I'll try to play better next games ;-;

Also, I'm a trash tier scum. Ask anyone on my homesite (sc2 mafia) and they'll say yes lol. The only scum role I'm good at is cultist that started as town. I know this full post is scummy as hell and I'd probably lynch myself if I didn't know my role, but I'm town... :facepalm:
Norweegian:
Marshmallow Marshall
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Marshmallow Marshall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 pm

In post 493, Rei wrote:I think the best plan here is to lynch one of MM and Iceman and if they're good have then venge the other
we're bound to get at least 1 scum in here unless the team is A50 and NM which probably would deserve the win
^^ indeed. You can't lose anything. I offer my own head on that one, since I'm the town that is not town-like and will just be a weight for this town.
Norweegian:

Return to “Completed Open Games”