Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Ah, but you see
While it is true that “BuJ is likely Town” DOES NOT mean “BuJ is likely VT”
“BuJ is likely VT” DOES mean “BuJ is likely town”
Those are not two interchangeable points.

You are taking my posts and and attacking me with the former, when it should be clear that my line of thought is firmly in the latter. The only reason for this nonexistent “backtracking” that you think you have found is because I am accounting for the fact that there is a slim possibility for BuJ!PR, though it should be clear that I find it highly unlikely from my posts.

You are crafting your words to display my posts in the worst possible light. This is highly scummy behavior.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Oh, and while I’m thinking about it
@Mod:V/LA from tomorrow until Monday

Gonna be out of town visiting family.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 50, Inferno390 wrote:Ah, but you see
OK, let's consider the possibility that you really are Town and my point is flying right over your head, so let me ask you this:

1- What is your duty as a town player? Is it finding out who's town and who's scum or is it finding out who's a PR and who's not?

2- Now what is the scum duty? Is it finding out who's town and who's not or is it finding out who's a PR or who's not?

If you know the answers to both these questions (and I'm sure you do now) I don't see my original point alluding you anymore.

Now what did you say? You specified the ROLE. What is a Townie's main concern? It's the ALIGNMENT. Whose concern is it to find PRs? SCUM. Clear? I believe it should be.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Ys, it is very clear that you are trying to paint me as scum for something that is not actually that scummy.
VOTE: A50

Inferno390 GTKAS

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 42, Inferno390 wrote:@Manatee:
So it’s like this:
BuJaber asked for setup spec for this game.
The only thing that I can think of that would prompt that sort of request is if he could not remember what the setup was.
Scum and PRs, would have no reason to not know this due to their role PMs. Well, maybe not PRs, but definitely scum.
So unless BuJaber is the type of scum who would ask for setup spec for town cred, which is extremely convulted logic that I don’t expect anyone to have, he’s most likely town.

@BuJaber: My post is not nearly bad enough to garner a scum read by itself. The fact that Egg is apparently now scumreading me for it is incredibly scummy.

A50 pushing my lynch simply because I’m the best wagon is super sus. How about some real reads rather than some postured sheeping?
I can see where you are going w/this post but Pr/Cit hunting always helps mafia.

In post 44, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 39, Egg wrote:
In post 38, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 33, Inferno390 wrote:Because I find it’s a good way to get out of RVS. Helps me judge interactions and gather info. It hasn’t failed me yet, and I doubt it will start now.
Egg is scum now btw.
VOTE: Egg
I was reffering to you making guesses on roles. Thats almost always proscum behavior, I'm not gonna push you for it tho.
Do you not have any scum reads yet? If not, why no vote on Inferno?
VOTE: Inferno

Im psure this behavilr comes from villa, but some pressure is always good
>votes
>says "p.sure this is villa"
If you think someone is villa then why pressure them?
In post 45, Almost50 wrote:
In post 42, Inferno390 wrote:A50 pushing my lynch simply because I’m the best wagon is super sus.
This phrase is more sus than anything in this thread, and especially so since you're not new and know fully well that an early wagon is always
good
and rarely ever leads to a lynch.

That said, you assessment of BuJaber could've sounded Townie to me,
except
if you really are scum and are afraid to you might get lynched before you convey your thoughts to your p.

The way you initially phrased it was "he's a VT", before you backtracked to state he's unlikely scum but could indeed be a TPR
. See where the contradiction is? You didn't say he's likely Town or likely not scum in your initial statement, but only after having been pressured did you revert to that.

So, rather than a pressure wagon to get us of RVS I', considering yours a serious wagon now and my vote is now for real.
1. you think someone is scared of getting quicklynched barely into D1??
2. he said "Bujaber is probs VT" and then said "not scum but maybe PR/VT"
probably
makes a big difference

You are taking my posts and and attacking me with the former, when it should be clear that my line of thought is firmly in the latter. The only reason for this nonexistent “backtracking” that you think you have found is because I am accounting for the fact that there is a slim possibility for BuJ!PR, though it should be clear that I find it highly unlikely from my posts.

You are crafting your words to display my posts in the worst possible light. This is highly scummy behavior.
I think you are over-exxagerating it a bit, it could just be a misunderstanding, and calling a mis-conception scummy is scummy
In post 52, Almost50 wrote:
OK, let's consider the possibility that you really are Town and my point is flying right over your head, so let me ask you this:

1- What is your duty as a town player? Is it finding out who's town and who's scum or is it finding out who's a PR and who's not?

2- Now what is the scum duty? Is it finding out who's town and who's not or is it finding out who's a PR or who's not?

If you know the answers to both these questions (and I'm sure you do now) I don't see my original point alluding you anymore.

Now what did you say? You specified the ROLE. What is a Townie's main concern? It's the ALIGNMENT. Whose concern is it to find PRs? SCUM. Clear? I believe it should be.
these are both true, and while PR hunting normally helps the wolves, sometimes its good for town to have an idea later game on whats what and if any claims are BS
In post 53, Inferno390 wrote:Ys, it is very clear that you are trying to paint me as scum for something that is not actually that scummy.
VOTE: A50
again overexxageration and an OMGUS
Last edited by LastManStanding on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Eragon »

CRAP I USED WRONG SPOILER TAG

@Host do you mind fixing it? Thanks :3

Removed the spoiler tag. -LMS
Last edited by LastManStanding on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 38, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 33, Inferno390 wrote:Because I find it’s a good way to get out of RVS. Helps me judge interactions and gather info. It hasn’t failed me yet, and I doubt it will start now.
Egg is scum now btw.
VOTE: Egg
I was reffering to you making guesses on roles. Thats almost always proscum behavior, I'm not gonna push you for it tho.
also this in relation to their vote saying "pressure is always good"
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm just gonna go page by page

Page 1 is just RVS

Real game starts at the vote count

is either off or sloppy, which someone does correct him on the VT thing I know, This reads like noise to me
Egg makes a conclusive vote on Inferno in which Inferno immediately votes back on Egg

Let me check before I go on how new a player Inferno is because this is some hardcore flailing

Okay He's moderately new, not quite a year old user

Manatee also pushes Inferno but then goes out of his way to say its not worth pushing him for it

Inferno defends himself by digging into the ground and PR hunting thru logic that's more grasping at straws than any good ground to stand on; specifically I take issue with the reading of game questions as anything useful or insightful, it really just doesn't sell to me and seems like a bad attempt at PR hunting (or I guess VT hunting but they both dance with each other in concept) and when given the chance to defend himself Inferno just doubles down on the PR hunting (This is all by the way)

Manatee caves into voting, but attributes it to a question from someone else rather than Inferno's recent post

A50 is posting I like his assessments, nothing really to add about his posts on page 2

Alright thats page 2, page 3 incoming after i transfer some laundry
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

okay we're at the present day now

I really hope inferno is scum because its going to be a pain playing with him if he's town

Oof that Eragon post is a pain to read

His post I mostly agree with but i EXTREMELY disagree with his reasoning that PR hunting is helpful for town, It something every player should be doing in their heads but there is just no benefit to town that doesn't far more benefit scum to publicly PR hunt in any way

Alright unless I get ninja'd i'm all caught up

All things considered I'm willing to L-1 Inferno based on what we've got from him but I'd like to hear more from Fromage and Poseidon first before anyone even thinks about the word hammer, I personally always feel uneasy with fast lynches Day 1

Only other thing I'd note as super suspicious is Manatee's initial non committal feelings to vote Inferno followed by a near immediate flip when someone asks him about it

If Inferno is scum it screams soft bussing attempts gone wrong

If anyone has questions I'm all ears
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Eragon, I want to read your post so bad
But I’m on a fricking PHONE

Inferno390 GTKAS

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 59, Inferno390 wrote:Eragon, I want to read your post so bad
But I’m on a fricking PHONE
id copy/paste but its a long post :evil: :evil: :evil:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 58, GameNBurger wrote:okay we're at the present day now

I really hope inferno is scum because its going to be a pain playing with him if he's town

Oof that Eragon post is a pain to read

His post I mostly agree with but i EXTREMELY disagree with his reasoning that PR hunting is helpful for town, It something every player should be doing in their heads but there is just no benefit to town that doesn't far more benefit scum to publicly PR hunt in any way

Alright unless I get ninja'd i'm all caught up

All things considered I'm willing to L-1 Inferno based on what we've got from him but I'd like to hear more from Fromage and Poseidon first before anyone even thinks about the word hammer, I personally always feel uneasy with fast lynches Day 1

Only other thing I'd note as super suspicious is Manatee's initial non committal feelings to vote Inferno followed by a near immediate flip when someone asks him about it

If Inferno is scum it screams soft bussing attempts gone wrong

If anyone has questions I'm all ears
sorry about he post ;_;

also, about the bolded part
"these are both true, and while PR hunting
normally helps the wolves
sometimes
its good for town to have an
idea
later game on whats what and if any claims are BS"

We shouldn't even be thinking of L-1 right now either...
other than that mostly mind-meld here
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Eragon »

Bolded= *underlined*
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Just got on a computer and read that. It's strong, picked out all the important points. Eragon goes on my townreads right now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Egg »

Almost50, Game isn't the type to be silent scum. I've been scum with him before and he was pretty active. If I remember correctly, he did draw some suspicion but I couldn't figure out why. The game also just started, so anyone being silent probably doesn't mean much.

Inferno, I took your statement to mean BuJaber is likely VT. Meaning not scum or a power role. I don't see how it could mean anything else. I voted you because I don't like the idea of discussing who is or isn't a power role. Or left my vote on you, I should say. Technically it was already there.

Game's post 57 feels like IIoA to me at first. Mentions mine and inferno's votes on each other, but I don't see an opinion on it. Mentions manatee's vote on inferno but no opinion. I see he mentioned manatee in the next post though so I can live with that. .

I agree with Inferno on something: Eragon is probably my strongest town read.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Eragon »

whats IIoA?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

@Egg: Well, then you understood exactly what I was trying to get across. And I understand that train of thought. The point of saying that BuJaber is VT tho is that having BuJ as conftown (imo ofc, people might not agree with me on this) this early is GREAT for town.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 65, Eragon wrote:whats IIoA?
Information Instead of Analysis. Basically technical stuff instead of reads.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Eragon »

ok thx :>
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 30, Inferno390 wrote:Haha, time for discussion generation!
BuJaber is prob a VT.
Post 25 is weird enough to garner some sus.

GameNBurgers lack of appearance is interesting, but NAI due to no daytalk.
In post 25, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 23, BuJaber wrote:
In post 21, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10, Eragon wrote:Also I claim watchacker
Fight me!

I rolled Watcher, Tracker & VT all in one. I even got my role PM twice :wink:
So what happened to the 3rd PM?
:Woke:

I just noticed this... Inferno said that "post 25 is weird enough to gather some sus"

what was post 25? was it a meme, was it a wall, was it a vote, was It an accusation? What was It exactly?? hmmm... idk, the four letters of the amazingly suspicious word...

Spoiler:
WOKE

and how, may I ask you, make this garner suspicion.

Tinfoil: I feel this could be distancing between manatee/inferno scumteam
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Eggs read on post 57 is correct

As he may remember from our game that’s genrally how I catch up is taking a bite summary and then stating opinions at the end of the catch-up, which is what post 58 island

Inferno do you atleast understand the counter arguments as to your methods of VT hunting? I don’t meant that sarcastically in any way, I’m being serious in asking
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Eragon »

My vote on manatee is now also real
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Eragon »

im legit just chillin for the next hour or so

AMA
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 66, Inferno390 wrote:@Egg: Well, then you understood exactly what I was trying to get across. And I understand that train of thought. The point of saying that BuJaber is VT tho is that having BuJ as conftown (imo ofc, people might not agree with me on this) this early is GREAT for town.
That would be true if he was actually confirmed. Especially as a VT because scum might have to kill him instead of a potential power role. Or... scum avoid killing him because they want to hit a power role and the pool has been narrowed. *shrug*. There are a few ways to look at it. And I admit not all are bad.

Unvote

Game wrote:Eggs read on post 57 is correct

As he may remember from our game that’s genrally how I catch up is taking a bite summary and then stating opinions at the end of the catch-up, which is what post 58 island
I've never actually seen your town game before though.

Vote Manatee

I don't like how my question was enough for him to place a vote on Inferno. The hesitance reads like wondering if it's ok to vote or not and then doing so right after my question feels like he had approval to do so. Too worried about how he's being perceived.
LastManStanding
LastManStanding
Goon
LastManStanding
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by LastManStanding »

Votecount 1.3With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Almost50