ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:33 am

Post by ruru »

In post 1587, ruru wrote:I would really like to see examples of:
a) apathy town tw - which he refused to provide meta of when I asked and this supports the idea of him expecting to just get a free pass for delivering a redflip, which only scum could really be sure would happen
b) sacrificial scum tw - he might choose try to lynch town d1 here as scum but given the scumreads already on him that would probably lead to him never making endgame. I haven't seen sacrificial scum play from tw before, so I'm curious if it's a thing he does at all
a) apathy town tw - which he refused to provide meta of when I asked and this supports the idea of him expecting to just get a free pass for delivering a redflip, which only scum could really be sure would happen
b) sacrificial scum tw - he might choose try to lynch town d1 here as scum but given the scumreads already on him that would probably lead to him never making endgame. I haven't seen sacrificial scum play from tw before, so I'm curious if it's a thing he does at all
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:I'm town, I was gonna deathtunnel A50 today, so I need to re read and come up with a plan B
why were you going to deathtunnel him? ie why were you scumreading him?
In post 1597, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hypo-inno ruru
Idk what skitter is asking about what I think of my posts
wasn't asking a question, more noting that i know if you necessarily think about your posting in terms of '95% of the time it does nothing and just makes him look bad' ()
In post 1598, the worst wrote:
In post 1587, ruru wrote:I think tw's play has been results-oriented in a tmi way: he expects to deliver us a redflip and then not die as a result, without really scumhunting or doing anything else towny
ok so you literally witnessed what happened the last time I tried to bus so please tell me you actually think I

*clears throat*

> rep'd into a scumslot
> decided to expose scum!cjv for towncred (?) when he'd just been dropped into his usual "too hard to read" bin
> cjv then spewed antiassociatives and then flaked from the game because.....?? he didn't like my bus strategy? waht
> I suddenly got really really good at bussing and changed my bussing ethos dramatically

like this conclusion is so vague and
has nearly no thought behind it.
I'd feel better if you jumped into the thread with a fucking fake guilty. seriously. stop tunnelling me and pay attention to the fact cjv and I were obviously not scum together.

actually fuck it this could be scum. will revisit later

hypo inno Bujaber
1. i've seen you rep into slots that you knew were scumslots before (cough american presidents cough)

2. cj didn't flake from this game specifically; he posted nowhere on site for like three days; i checked when he got replaced

3. what's your bussing ehtos?

4. bolded - i dislike that you characterize her post this way; i think she def put thought into it; it feels like overinflated rhetoric to discredit her
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Creature »

Guess I don't need to hypo-inno anyway
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Sigh
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:55 am

Post by ruru »

also like
the worst wrote:I'd feel better if you jumped into the thread with a fucking fake guilty. seriously.
why would you feel good about this when it would result in two town lynches most of the time? this is just kind of a weird thing to say
stop tunnelling me and pay attention to the fact cjv and I were obviously not scum together.
it's not obvious at all and I'm not sure why you would assume that it's obvious here to me
actually fuck it this could be scum. will revisit later
(?)
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:19 am

Post by ruru »

In post 1598, the worst wrote:> cjv then spewed antiassociatives and then flaked from the game because.....?? he didn't like my bus strategy? waht
for that matter this, as a first reaction (8 minutes after your previous post on a different topic) feels scummy also

if you asked me whether I'm a viable ceejay partner or if he spewed antiassociatives with me I'd have to go reread the game because I'm town and I don't read my own associatives with dead scum
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 am

Post by ruru »

also you can't have it both ways: if you want to argue that your interactions with ceejay should clear you, then you can't say that you would never bus him for towncred
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:27 am

Post by ruru »

like actual clearing interactions are interactions that are unlikely to come from scum because they're {anti-scum, difficult to fake} and I don't see anything like that here

bussing in a game with nightkills and limited town power isn't anti-scum

nothing between you two was difficult to fake; you practically didn't interact with ceejay at all
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1601, ruru wrote:
it's not my job to hold your hand thru my meta
you should not trust me to hold your hand thru my meta if you think I'm scum

why would I ever dignify this with a response? address it at someone who knows me better or dive it yourself?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1602, skitter30 wrote:1. i've seen you rep into slots that you knew were scumslots before (cough american presidents cough)

2. cj didn't flake from this game specifically; he posted nowhere on site for like three days; i checked when he got replaced

3. what's your bussing ehtos?

4. bolded - i dislike that you characterize her post this way; i think she def put thought into it; it feels like overinflated rhetoric to discredit her
1. I have and I'd use the same rhetoric as I used here. I rep'd into this game because I luffles the mod and I didn't read a word of it before agreeing to rep in so this could easily have been an obvscum slot. I just got lucky this time.

2. I didn't check that; sorry. fair critique.

3. I don't like bussing. I will bus or otherwise change up my meta if it throws off people who are hot on my scum meta. if I can get away with not doing it I just..... won't lmao.

this is tricky bc I play with friends a lot but American presidents mafia I avoided the Mom wagon as long as I could without basically claiming her partner. open 733 I dug my heels in and flatly refused to bus (only thing we did was d3 distancing between myself/ircher). can't think of anything else to talk about rn but I'm ~80% anti bus and generally fairly bad at it.

4. sure, that was somewhat exaggerated and rhetorical from me. but fmpov it's frustrating that she's only seeing points which paint me in a bad light. it's like she's processing enough to have a scumread on me but not stopping to check herself. I know ruru is a damn good player which is why I'm tearing my feathers out.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1605, ruru wrote:also like
I don't have anything to respond to in this post but it's a little towny in a 2.5d way
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1606, ruru wrote:
In post 1598, the worst wrote:> cjv then spewed antiassociatives and then flaked from the game because.....?? he didn't like my bus strategy? waht
for that matter this, as a first reaction (8 minutes after your previous post on a different topic) feels scummy also

if you asked me whether I'm a viable ceejay partner or if he spewed antiassociatives with me I'd have to go reread the game because I'm town and I don't read my own associatives with dead scum
elaborate on the first point.

I only remember the cjv reaction because he was giving off "hahahahahahafuck" energy which made me think he was scum even more. :lol: I don't catch scum d1 and successfully get them lynched often, sorry for being prideful :P
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by the worst »

I think I'm being stupid again. this is >rand town!ruru it's just an annoying antitown tunnel.

can you please look at this again and tell me you objectively think it makes any sense for me to charge in and bus cjv as his scunbhddy there. I appreciate that I cOuLd Be TeH sCuMz but like maybe ofrhz made a mod error and Creature is scum
ヽ(`⌒´)ノ

if you keep tunnelling small possibilities were not gonna get anywhere. I'm objectively more likely to be town than scum here by both play and meta and your insisting I cOuLd Be TeH sCuMz is doing like nothing but frustrating me and clogging up the thread

also minor lamisty moment, sue me: if I do get lynched it's gonna steer heat back @ u which is not super beneficial rn fmpov
--
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 1609, the worst wrote:it's not my job to hold your hand thru my meta
you should not trust me to hold your hand thru my meta if you think I'm scum

why would I ever dignify this with a response? address it at someone who knows me better or dive it yourself?
"link me a game where you've done X" is never an unreasonable request.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by the worst »

What are you looking for? I'll go look later.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by the worst »

"being lazy town" is kind of a vague spectrum
are you looking for a game where I've had a hard time getting / staying engaged? I think it's more of a trending issue for me because I'm getting fairly bored of the game in a general sense

the more I'm thinking about it the more I'm liking this angle on my slot from you, I think I was just irritated by the conclusions being drawn too quickly fyi

one question tho: where is your awareness of your history of misreading me?
--
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 1612, the worst wrote:elaborate on the first point.

I only remember the cjv reaction because he was giving off "hahahahahahafuck" energy which made me think he was scum even more. :lol: I don't catch scum d1 and successfully get them lynched often, sorry for being prideful :P
like, sure, his reaction was scummy, but from a third person perspective, is there anything about his reaction that precludes it from being svs? how do you think ceejay reacts to scum.you there?

awkwardly non-reacting to your scumread doesn't seem particularly unlikely to be svs to me, especially coming from a low-effort scum player, and especially considering scum might not have daytalk.
In post 1605, ruru wrote:
the worst wrote:I'd feel better if you jumped into the thread with a fucking fake guilty. seriously.
why would you feel good about this when it would result in two town lynches most of the time? this is just kind of a weird thing to say
any thoughts on this?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 1616, the worst wrote:one question tho: where is your awareness of your history of misreading me?
I mostly townread your posting in 721 except for the mathdino vote I think? and I didn't actually put you in my scum pile for that iirc

I had you as null and then scum during 728

the reason you were lynched in sky's jester nightless wasn't scum equity

and I don't think I've ever pushed a strong scumread on you like this before?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 1616, the worst wrote:are you looking for a game where I've had a hard time getting / staying engaged?
mostly examples where you've acted like this as town:
In post 1442, the worst wrote:idrk what I'm waiting for. just feels like we're succumbing to cliche low energy/charisma lynches and I'm not really seeing anyone I want dead more than the NM slot and everyone is being stupid and using that slot to vigtest when
1) we might not have a vig
2) it might be bulletproof

whatever I actually don't think I'm into this game enough to be upset about being mislynched
In post 1443, the worst wrote:not AtE btw. just a heads up I don't think I have the enthusiasm to react to pressure
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by ruru »

also games where you've played a sacrificial role on your scumteam
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1617, ruru wrote:any thoughts on this?
not.... really?
my response is like "ok", I was being very rhetorical about your tunnel on me :P
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1618, ruru wrote:
In post 1616, the worst wrote:one question tho: where is your awareness of your history of misreading me?
I mostly townread your posting in 721 except for the mathdino vote I think? and I didn't actually put you in my scum pile for that iirc

I had you as null and then scum during 728

the reason you were lynched in sky's jester nightless wasn't scum equity

and I don't think I've ever pushed a strong scumread on you like this before?
ya but you scumread me in Sky's game
and also said at least once that RIP you failed to read me again
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1617, ruru wrote:like, sure, his reaction was scummy, but from a third person perspective, is there anything about his reaction that precludes it from being svs? how do you think ceejay reacts to scum.you there?

awkwardly non-reacting to your scumread doesn't seem particularly unlikely to be svs to me, especially coming from a low-effort scum player, and especially considering scum might not have daytalk.
it's kinda hard to see it from a third party perspective because I had such a strong GOTTEM feel on cjv but idrk. it just felt like I nailed a scumread on a player who is a mess to read and he reactively genuinely shit himself.

if it was a bus it was definitely like a whimsical unplanned decision by me which.... yeah whatever just tell me if you actually think it makes sense for me to whimsically bus my scumbuddy there
--
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by ruru »

that was george lol I was fred