LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Tbh the biggest thing h0Iding the wh0Ie read t0gether is TW’s p0st ab0ut pe0pIe tending t0 misreading Keyser n0rmaIIy :/
I d0n’t kn0w h0w much sh0uId I depend 0n that and tbh I’m n0t even sure what it means, but it fits s0 damn weII
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Ima0, this makes n0 sense
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

idk, just Iet me h0Id 0nt0 my paran0ia and h0pefuIIy it'II w0rk 0ut weII

it w0n't
but h0pefuIIy it wiII
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Ugh, I sh0uId just g0 t0 sIeep
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I'II try t0 deaI with aII 0f it t0m0rr0w
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Sorry will try to post here, deadline in 2 days.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:27 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2387, ManateeDude wrote:
Time till end of heaven phase 3: (expired on 2018-12-15 13:20:00)
Bump

stiII reading the IS0s, but wanted t0 p0p in t0 say that I’m here

I was thinking 0f saying that I'II stiII pr0b want t0 Iynch erag0n t0day, but tbh I have time rn, s0 it reaIIy w0n't hurt me t0 think ab0ut it

anyways, I'm here, s0 if there's s0me0ne t0 taIk, it'd be c00I
d0ing stuff when 0ther pe0pIe are ar0und is aIways m0re fun than just d0ing it y0urseIf

and I kn0w it’s kinda ir0nic c0ming fr0m me when I haven’t been p0sting much either, but the game reaIIy needs pr0ds
@Manatee
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: keyser soeze

Let's just end this game. Nobody seems interested anymore and I'm confident enough that last scum is era to go ahead with this.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Eragon »

12 hours

VOTE: Eragon

[as long as more people post] I will definitely be on tommorow, and will be able to vote keyser if neccesary

Ofc from my point of view I am the best lynch, becuase I am my only confirmed town, and I am only *mostly* positive that keyser and lab are both town.

I’m just worried that if we lynch keyser and the scum IS labrat, then it will be judgement day between me/lab

TBF it’s also worrying if the final 2 are keyser/labrat

Honestly unless it is just plain and simple Ausuka, then this is gonna be a tough final 2 either way
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 2432, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: keyser soeze

Let's just end this game. Nobody seems interested anymore and I'm confident enough that last scum is era to go ahead with this.
Btw voting someone to heaven becuase you think someone else is scum is obvious bullshit and TMI as fuck
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Eragon »

I’m just apathetic becuase I’m confident I have this game solved

I independently townread keyser

I townread lab and they have ~towny associations with irrel

And the only thing I can see for Ausuka is bold, but thas easy enough to come from scum
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 2411, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2331, LabRat01 wrote:tbh agree with that, that's p much a I0ck-t0wn read f0r me
if y0u want fresh stuff, just I00k at Erag0n's read pr0gressi0n in the Iast 2 pages and the way he answered my requests t0 quick-Iynch v0Ixen

At first he said that he thinks v0Ix is the m0st IikeIy 0ne t0 fIip scum and he d0esn't mind v0ting him, yet he didn't v0te and just f0cused 0n finding aII 0f th0se weak and undependabIe interacti0ns in Irre's IS0

then Iater 0n, when I enc0uraged him t0 v0te again, he refused, "because he wanted t0 anaIyze stuff f0r a bit I0nger", which feIt Iike he Iegit did intend t0 get s0me inf0 0ut 0f what he was d0ing

I find it rather unIikeIy that he'd be s0 set 0n g0ing thr0ugh aII 0f th0se p0sts when:
1- m0st 0f them were 0bvi0usIy undependabIe and REAIIY easy t0 fake, s0 unIess he'd suddenIy start finding reaIIy imp0rtant interacti0ns, his wh0Ie eff0rt w0uId m0st pr0b g0 t0 waste
2- IiteraIIy every0ne is TRing him rn and by 0ffering t0 quickIynch v0Ix rn, I was basicaIIy giving scum!erag0n an 0pp0rtunity t0 get quickIynched t0 heaven with0ut having t0 d0 much
3- Era v0ting v0Ix after I asked him t0 d0 it w0uId be 0k with his reads and if v0Ix fIipped t0wn, the wh0Ie bIame w0uId pr0b g0 0n me anyways
4- Erag0n said that he's busy and trying t0 retire fr0m FM, s0 he w0uIdn't even need t0 d0 anything s0 unrewarding/weak and time-c0nsuming f0r pe0pIe t0 keep TRing him. He w0uId be perfectIy fine with just writing sh0rt reads, faking s0me pushes and then pretending that he has t0 d0 0ther stuff and pe0pIe w0uId stiII have m0st IikeIy TR him

Erag0n being s0 set 0n I00king thr0ugh the scums' IS0s and anaIyzing abs0IuteIy everything feeIs very t0wn-m0tivated
In post 2294, Eragon wrote:
In post 2292, LabRat01 wrote:Hi Erag0n, wanna wag0n v0Ix with me? I can thr0w in s0me memes as a c0mpensati0n
im not against it

Ego-wise i want Volxen to flip town and you to be the scum because that means i was only hard-wrong on one read this game
Spoiler:
legit-wise i feel you are the towniest of the bunch, and feel natural/solve-y. i dont know your skill level, due to being an alt, but i legit dont think that matters? It would have to be hella god-tier to post what you have done as scum(From my point of view) and i just dont vibe it,

volxen, i thought they were towny D1. But i also recognized that there was possibility of them being scum.
Irrel's quick meta-read thing doesn't
really
feel like something scum does, at least what im used to
but i also remember irrel saying they love to WK their buddies

Ausuka's just kind of... there?
i do like their boldness, but scum can easily be bold.

If i had to say the most likely to flip scum reasonably, is ausuka.
if i had to say who i want to flip scum the most, its you(labrat)
if i had to say who i feel flips scum the most, volxen or ausuka.

basically, i feel lynching ausuka/volxen ends the game, and if it doesnt, i guess you just played a hell of a game.
In post 2313, Eragon wrote:
In post 2311, LabRat01 wrote:It's volxen, it's just volxen

Vote with me eragon
]=

let my gears turn for a day or tw0
and c'm0n, just I00k at this sad face
Iike, I d0n't kn0w if I can even expIain it pr0erIy, but everything he did rn makes s0 much sense c0ming fr0m t0wn p0v im0
This is what you're talking about right Lab? I don't see why Eragon couldn't just have done it to look town; I wouldn't say his victory is literally a guarantee. And many people don't, like, think about everything they do as scum, they just try and emulate their towngame as much as possible until they win; Eragon might just have done that because that's what he would always do as town and he plays scum like he's playing town.

Ausuka’s scum case on me is literally

“he could be scum becuase why couldn’t he have done it as scum to look towny becuase he tries to emulate his towngame as scum”

:thonk:

“Eragon might just have done that becuase he is scum and that’s what he would do as town”

If that’s what I would do as town, then how is it scummy
And if it’s something I could emulate, then, ok, maybe it’s not towny, but how is it scummy?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 2363, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: volxen

honestly this just ends the game. everything points to it
Doesn’t do anything except votes volxen hell 3
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1993, Ausuka wrote: is heating Irre a little hard for earlygame tbh?
In post 1073, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Also, quick readslist:
{DrJ}
{Volxen, Eragon}
{Irrel, Ausuka, TW}
{} - Null
{Lab(?), Soze(?)}
{Creature}
{}
This is kind of what I'd expect from a Drj/Volx/Irre team although Era and TW would also fit and so would I so probably not that conclusive. Does make Lab and Soeze look better though.
In post 1656, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Here are my last words, lynch keyser or tw tomorrow, preferably the latter of the two, if scum send the other to heaven and lymch irrel and you'll have a good chance of winning. Good luck!
This wifom is grinding my head in.

Dr J obviously didn't want volxen in heaven; he wanted Keyser. This is confusing, but maybe also important? Jekyll obviously didn't really want to have town in heaven; if they did they would've resisted their lynch far more than they actually did. So either Dr J or Keyser must have been scum's target for heaven. However, Irrelephant wanted volxen to be elected.

So, listing the possibilities that I can see:
1) Scum wanted Dr. J in heaven, badly. I see Irre's Dr J vote as simply a protest vote - therefore I don't think this is exactly consistent with Irre's agenda for d2, unless he only began to care at the day-end and scum didn't care until then? Does that make sense?

2) Scum just didn't care. But in this case, why would they all be on the Jekyll wagon?

3) Scum preferred Jekyll but didn't care that much. But then like why would Irre keep suggesting alternatives?

4) Scum preferred Volxen. Jekyll wouldn't vote Volxen though.

So the only possibilities that exist wrt/ d2 on this team as far as I can see is that scum didn't care until the end, when they decided they wanted the Jekyll wagon (but why?) or they all just happened to decide Jekyll was best - which is possible, yeah, but I don't think likely exactly. Or Irre wanted Jekyll in heaven the whole time but decided to distance himself until he had to vote. Idk.
Soft defends irrel in the beginning of this post

ALTHOUGH, I did notice something else

“Next phase” this would be hell phase 2(when we lynched irrel) “lynch either of keyser or TW, preferably the latter of the two”

If we assume that keyser is town, then doc j just threw out 2 names and gave a “preference”
If we assume that keyser is scum, then doc j three out 2 names and one scum one town, saying to lynch tw(strong town) to hell
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Eragon »

I’m really tired right now, so I’m just making a note to self:

Check if keyser/irrel has any interactions about “oh hey I’m not in a scum chat with ____”

Cuz I remember him saying something like that with TW.

If anyone wants to check for me, I’ll be eternally grateful
Show

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Dude everyone is already lynching me hell 4 there's no point saying any of that stuff. I feel confident that keyser and labby are town. Even if the jd decision isn't up to me, I'd much rather not lynch you today.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Volx wanted to heaven Eragon today.
In post 2306, volxen wrote:@Labrat,

The soonest I would be able to do a serious ISO dive on you would be Friday or this weekend. But I know the last scum is you or Ausuka. I'm not worried about getting mislynched, because I know I'm town and me getting mislynched won't cost town the game, provided Keyser and Eragon listen to me.

If I am mislynched today then do this do win the game:

Heaven 3: Eragon
Hell 4: Labrat

Then the last two are {Keyser, Ausuka}. Martyr's lynch Ausuka and GG. This doesn't need to be complicated.

TW wanted to heaven Eragon today if Volx flipped green:
In post 2251, the worst wrote:
In post 2249, LabRat01 wrote:Ima0, if v0Ix fIips scum the game is 0ver, s0 his Iynch cann0t be inf0rmative in any way
if y0u're g0nna think ab0ut the next heaven phase y0u can as weII assume that he'II fIip t0wn
but yeah, he has t0 get Iynched, I reaIIy h0pe that'II be a scum Iynch tbh
me too ye but if he does green I think Eragon is like locked as the Heaven 3 lynch

I'd say the rest has to be {you, Ausuka} tho. like I would only want Keyser in judgement day because I don't think I'd ever lynch him

I wanted to heaven Eragon.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2432, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: keyser soeze

Why didn’t you scum case Eragon ?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Is Relly’s Scum-read/push on Eragon bothering anyone else?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1550, Eragon wrote:im akshully very confident in an Irrel!scum here.

on top of not liking their posts this game, from what i have seen...

they do not have the same form of transparant towni-ness that they were fond of in WW.
Like, did anyone ever even scumread them in WW?
they were extremly obvious through thoughts, reads, wagons, etc... and even from a scum perspective i knew that was always going to be town

this game i have seen almost absolutely none of that, im not sure if its b/c different perspectives or what, but i do not see any similarities, and dislike their posts not-meta based either
Eragon first to post an articulate case on Relly D1...
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1533, Eragon wrote:
In post 1530, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay actually a few thoughts before I go because the game isn't playable without all slots talking:

I still think tw is probably town, I just didn't feel good post-creature flip about his strong push there. But otoh the intensity of his push rang towny (not sure tw gets that intense against a friend just for a d1 mislynch), and imo creature was playing scummy anyway. Eh I still have bad feelings here, but the game makes more sense to me if he's town
Ausuka made some good points about volxen's play that, especially depending on who volxen is scum with, bring volxen back toward possible-scum, even though I still lean town for him too. Ausuka is also very bold if scum, challenging commonly held ideas.
Keyser/eragon always has a scum, possibly two. Keyser seems overeager to throw shade, eragon seem undereager to solve, both have strong scumgames and I wouldn't put it past them to manage to both be offwagon
I have literally no clue what to do with labrat because I've seen p much nothing from the slot d2 and only remember the keyser push from d1

Hot take: DrJ is the townie with the worst reads so far, which is why he is easy to wagon this game phase. Paranoid about the very popular push to Heaven them, but maybe scum are just looking to lynch townies in every phase idk.

Something like:
{me}
{the worst}
{volxen, ausuka, DrJ}
{labrat} - null
{keyser, eragon}

ausuka should maybe be a scumread, I haven't had time to analyze trajectory, just getting town from the bold play
I'm mentally on page 51, so do with this what you will
“Eragon seems under-eager to solve”

Let’s see.. shall we?

Who is the only person(other than maybe keyser?) That correctly read creature
Who actually MADE A CASE on volxen being town that’s not “Oh ThEiR fIrSt FiVe PoStS mAkE tHeM oBv ToWn On MeTa”
Who has been reconsidering reads
Who has 40 more posts than you and joined at the end of D1
Who has acually been in thread for the majority of time active?

So stop this bullshiting of yours

You call Ausuka either town or very bold scum for going against the trend?
WHAT ABOUT ME TOWNREADING CREATURE?
Do you have like, selective amnesia or some shit?

“Doc J is town with terrible reads”

Great doubtcastig you have there
Before you do crap like this actually make detailed reads of your own, or, you know, like actually make reads that aren’t sheeping TW and that you can explain yourself?

I think the only slot really not talking is you?

Lab has been very active
I’m here
Keyser is here
Ausuka is intermittent
Doc J is here
TW has presence
volxen has picked up a lot in d2
God daaamn this looks TOO GOOD to be scum theatre.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

D2*
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:06 am

Post by ManateeDude »

Votecount 6.01

Keyser Söze (1) - Ausuka
Eragon (1) - Eragon
Not Voting - Keyser Söze, LabRat01

Time till end of heaven phase 3: (expired on 2018-12-15 13:20:00)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

VOTE: Eragon
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

why would you not vote yourself here :/

Return to “Completed Open Games”