Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2440, Ausuka wrote:Dude everyone is already lynching me hell 4 there's no point saying any of that stuff. I feel confident that keyser and labby are town. Even if the jd decision isn't up to me, I'd much rather not lynch you today.
“Don’t try to build a case or solve the game or anything becuase I’m being lynched next phase”

Totally.

Yes.
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2443, Keyser Söze wrote:Is Relly’s Scum-read/push on Eragon bothering anyone else?
In post 2444, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1550, Eragon wrote:im akshully very confident in an Irrel!scum here.

on top of not liking their posts this game, from what i have seen...

they do not have the same form of transparant towni-ness that they were fond of in WW.
Like, did anyone ever even scumread them in WW?
they were extremly obvious through thoughts, reads, wagons, etc... and even from a scum perspective i knew that was always going to be town

this game i have seen almost absolutely none of that, im not sure if its b/c different perspectives or what, but i do not see any similarities, and dislike their posts not-meta based either
Eragon first to post an articulate case on Relly D1...
In post 2445, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1533, Eragon wrote:
In post 1530, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay actually a few thoughts before I go because the game isn't playable without all slots talking:

I still think tw is probably town, I just didn't feel good post-creature flip about his strong push there. But otoh the intensity of his push rang towny (not sure tw gets that intense against a friend just for a d1 mislynch), and imo creature was playing scummy anyway. Eh I still have bad feelings here, but the game makes more sense to me if he's town
Ausuka made some good points about volxen's play that, especially depending on who volxen is scum with, bring volxen back toward possible-scum, even though I still lean town for him too. Ausuka is also very bold if scum, challenging commonly held ideas.
Keyser/eragon always has a scum, possibly two. Keyser seems overeager to throw shade, eragon seem undereager to solve, both have strong scumgames and I wouldn't put it past them to manage to both be offwagon
I have literally no clue what to do with labrat because I've seen p much nothing from the slot d2 and only remember the keyser push from d1

Hot take: DrJ is the townie with the worst reads so far, which is why he is easy to wagon this game phase. Paranoid about the very popular push to Heaven them, but maybe scum are just looking to lynch townies in every phase idk.

Something like:
{me}
{the worst}
{volxen, ausuka, DrJ}
{labrat} - null
{keyser, eragon}

ausuka should maybe be a scumread, I haven't had time to analyze trajectory, just getting town from the bold play
I'm mentally on page 51, so do with this what you will
“Eragon seems under-eager to solve”

Let’s see.. shall we?

Who is the only person(other than maybe keyser?) That correctly read creature
Who actually MADE A CASE on volxen being town that’s not “Oh ThEiR fIrSt FiVe PoStS mAkE tHeM oBv ToWn On MeTa”
Who has been reconsidering reads
Who has 40 more posts than you and joined at the end of D1
Who has acually been in thread for the majority of time active?

So stop this bullshiting of yours

You call Ausuka either town or very bold scum for going against the trend?
WHAT ABOUT ME TOWNREADING CREATURE?
Do you have like, selective amnesia or some shit?

“Doc J is town with terrible reads”

Great doubtcastig you have there
Before you do crap like this actually make detailed reads of your own, or, you know, like actually make reads that aren’t sheeping TW and that you can explain yourself?

I think the only slot really not talking is you?

Lab has been very active
I’m here
Keyser is here
Ausuka is intermittent
Doc J is here
TW has presence
volxen has picked up a lot in d2
God daaamn this looks TOO GOOD to be scum theatre.
In post 2448, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Eragon

Literal LOL Ausuka.

“Keyser scumreads Eragon quite strongly”
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2450, Ausuka wrote:I can't build a case right now. I haven't been able to for a while and I'm sorry that I haven't turned up. But like look at labby's d2 and you should see what I mean about her being genuine? Her emotions really did seem real there.
“8 haven’t been around to make a case or anything or really been around at all yet I’m 100% confident in lab/keyser being town and eragon being scum”

Makes sense
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2451, Ausuka wrote:Like this could genuinely lose us the game and I just :/

Irre's push on era isn't towny at all. Irre was dying obviously nobody wanted to save him, why wouldn't he go ahead and make a push on his buddy?
When he pushes from the very start of the game?

He pushed me from basically the very beginning, not only when he was starting to get wagoned.

It’s obvious he had malicious intents.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2460, Ausuka wrote:Labby keyser isn't scum :( I know you've srd him for a while but why would he ever vote Era there if he was scum? It doesn't make any sense, voting himself probably wins the game.
Labrat never said keyser was scum in the last page?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2467, Keyser Söze wrote:Eragon has had the best game as scum or town.

Defended Creature
Suspected DJ.
Crucified Relly.
Never in anyone’s PoE.

There’s no bad defeat here.
TBF id take out the doc j part becuase I ended up townreading them pretty much strongly
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2470, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1644, Eragon wrote:{volxen, Doc J}
{Lab, Ausuka, Keyser/TW}
{keyser/tw}
{irrel}

IMO here, irrel is always scum
one of keyser/TW is always scum
and then unless someone enlightened appears and changes something, one scum in Lab/Ausuka

i feel confident in the reads for Irrel/{keyser/TW}, but its the other scum that i feel is having a truly towny and good game, and the hardest to find.
ive already cased volxen, so i doubt that
Doc J just oozes towniness, and their catchu[p, while really onyl quotes(?) as someone said before, it shows thoughtfulness and looking back and basically towny.
Lab i have felt their progression to be towny and their ideaolgoy and theory have been pretty town-oriented
and ausuka doesnt feel off in any way, but probably my weakest townread
But wouldn't vote.

And he has been in poe?

I guess it doesn't matter what I say though so do whatever.
What is this even saying?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Eragon »

VOTE: Ausuka
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Eragon »

And you wanna talk about interactions?

What about irrel super-easily townreading you for not really much?
they had no need to pocket you, and as scum their reads have intent, so it’s probably trying to get a townread on their buddy
Show

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2525, Eragon wrote:
In post 2440, Ausuka wrote:Dude everyone is already lynching me hell 4 there's no point saying any of that stuff. I feel confident that keyser and labby are town. Even if the jd decision isn't up to me, I'd much rather not lynch you today.
“Don’t try to build a case or solve the game or anything becuase I’m being lynched next phase”

Totally.

Yes.
Being sarcastic isn't a point and that's literally all your post is.
In post 2526, Eragon wrote:
In post 2443, Keyser Söze wrote:Is Relly’s Scum-read/push on Eragon bothering anyone else?
In post 2444, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1550, Eragon wrote:im akshully very confident in an Irrel!scum here.

on top of not liking their posts this game, from what i have seen...

they do not have the same form of transparant towni-ness that they were fond of in WW.
Like, did anyone ever even scumread them in WW?
they were extremly obvious through thoughts, reads, wagons, etc... and even from a scum perspective i knew that was always going to be town

this game i have seen almost absolutely none of that, im not sure if its b/c different perspectives or what, but i do not see any similarities, and dislike their posts not-meta based either
Eragon first to post an articulate case on Relly D1...
In post 2445, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1533, Eragon wrote:
In post 1530, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay actually a few thoughts before I go because the game isn't playable without all slots talking:

I still think tw is probably town, I just didn't feel good post-creature flip about his strong push there. But otoh the intensity of his push rang towny (not sure tw gets that intense against a friend just for a d1 mislynch), and imo creature was playing scummy anyway. Eh I still have bad feelings here, but the game makes more sense to me if he's town
Ausuka made some good points about volxen's play that, especially depending on who volxen is scum with, bring volxen back toward possible-scum, even though I still lean town for him too. Ausuka is also very bold if scum, challenging commonly held ideas.
Keyser/eragon always has a scum, possibly two. Keyser seems overeager to throw shade, eragon seem undereager to solve, both have strong scumgames and I wouldn't put it past them to manage to both be offwagon
I have literally no clue what to do with labrat because I've seen p much nothing from the slot d2 and only remember the keyser push from d1

Hot take: DrJ is the townie with the worst reads so far, which is why he is easy to wagon this game phase. Paranoid about the very popular push to Heaven them, but maybe scum are just looking to lynch townies in every phase idk.

Something like:
{me}
{the worst}
{volxen, ausuka, DrJ}
{labrat} - null
{keyser, eragon}

ausuka should maybe be a scumread, I haven't had time to analyze trajectory, just getting town from the bold play
I'm mentally on page 51, so do with this what you will
“Eragon seems under-eager to solve”

Let’s see.. shall we?

Who is the only person(other than maybe keyser?) That correctly read creature
Who actually MADE A CASE on volxen being town that’s not “Oh ThEiR fIrSt FiVe PoStS mAkE tHeM oBv ToWn On MeTa”
Who has been reconsidering reads
Who has 40 more posts than you and joined at the end of D1
Who has acually been in thread for the majority of time active?

So stop this bullshiting of yours

You call Ausuka either town or very bold scum for going against the trend?
WHAT ABOUT ME TOWNREADING CREATURE?
Do you have like, selective amnesia or some shit?

“Doc J is town with terrible reads”

Great doubtcastig you have there
Before you do crap like this actually make detailed reads of your own, or, you know, like actually make reads that aren’t sheeping TW and that you can explain yourself?

I think the only slot really not talking is you?

Lab has been very active
I’m here
Keyser is here
Ausuka is intermittent
Doc J is here
TW has presence
volxen has picked up a lot in d2
God daaamn this looks TOO GOOD to be scum theatre.
In post 2448, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Eragon

Literal LOL Ausuka.

“Keyser scumreads Eragon quite strongly”
It's almost like Keyser townreading you in the past doesn't mean he's currently townreading you, when he said at EOD that he wasn't!
In post 2527, Eragon wrote:
In post 2450, Ausuka wrote:I can't build a case right now. I haven't been able to for a while and I'm sorry that I haven't turned up. But like look at labby's d2 and you should see what I mean about her being genuine? Her emotions really did seem real there.
“8 haven’t been around to make a case or anything or really been around at all yet I’m 100% confident in lab/keyser being town and eragon being scum”

Makes sense
I have been around, I've read the thread. I haven't been able to make massive cases or whatever, but they're not necessary at all - the vast majority imo contain a lot of NAI content and not that many things are actually tells. And of course I'm not 100% confident, that's just a strawman. I felt that labby felt very genuine and that keyser's towniness leaked into his posts. Therefore, I thought that you were most likely to be scum, and Labby and Keyser should be the picks for town.
In post 2528, Eragon wrote:
In post 2451, Ausuka wrote:Like this could genuinely lose us the game and I just :/

Irre's push on era isn't towny at all. Irre was dying obviously nobody wanted to save him, why wouldn't he go ahead and make a push on his buddy?
When he pushes from the very start of the game?

He pushed me from basically the very beginning, not only when he was starting to get wagoned.

It’s obvious he had malicious intents.
Scum bus for no reason all the time, so since when he was pushing you d1 you didn't have a wagon I don't think that makes you town. Tbf looking back I misread keyser's post, that doesn't really matter though.
In post 2529, Eragon wrote:
In post 2460, Ausuka wrote:Labby keyser isn't scum :( I know you've srd him for a while but why would he ever vote Era there if he was scum? It doesn't make any sense, voting himself probably wins the game.
Labrat never said keyser was scum in the last page?
Not wanting keyser to heaven implies that she thinks there's a chance for keyser to be scum.
In post 2531, Eragon wrote:
In post 2470, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1644, Eragon wrote:{volxen, Doc J}
{Lab, Ausuka, Keyser/TW}
{keyser/tw}
{irrel}

IMO here, irrel is always scum
one of keyser/TW is always scum
and then unless someone enlightened appears and changes something, one scum in Lab/Ausuka

i feel confident in the reads for Irrel/{keyser/TW}, but its the other scum that i feel is having a truly towny and good game, and the hardest to find.
ive already cased volxen, so i doubt that
Doc J just oozes towniness, and their catchu[p, while really onyl quotes(?) as someone said before, it shows thoughtfulness and looking back and basically towny.
Lab i have felt their progression to be towny and their ideaolgoy and theory have been pretty town-oriented
and ausuka doesnt feel off in any way, but probably my weakest townread
But wouldn't vote.

And he has been in poe?

I guess it doesn't matter what I say though so do whatever.
What is this even saying?
It means that you did townread Dr J strongly but wouldn't vote them for heaven, and that you have been in PoEs before in this game. Worst did tr you by the end iirc but you were definitely in his poe for a while.

VOTE: Eragon

@worst and keyser; Eragon is the last scum, if I'm wrong it's my fault and blame me all you like. Please don't screw this up.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Eragon »

The fact that Ausuka has done badically nothing to scumread me and say that

“Because he could go this as scum, he’s 100% scum” is bullshit and obviously scum not having any real reasons to push someone, but needing to find reasons.

If Ausuka ever somehow flips town, I respect any decision keyser/TW make in judgement day.
Labrat, come vote Ausuka with me an end this game now, and if you are scum
Well,
@TW and Keyser
if Ausuka flips town lynch me judgement day, for labrat deserves th win

You can tell Ausuka is scum because the last part of that post where they say I didn’t vote doc J, but what they ignore(and I already posted) was that I WAS VITE CAMPED ON VOLXEN THE ENTIRE DAY, until volxen TOLD ME TO UNVOTE and I didn’t vote doc because they were too close to hammer(they might have even been “L-1, L-2, and the reasons for not voting are clear, so pushing on that is opportunistic and wolfy
Show

LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

VOTE: ausuka
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I can’t, I just freaking can’t v0te erag0n ;-;
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 am

Post by LabRat01 »

fuck, I’m pr0babIy thr0wing rn
but it feeIs s0 wr0ng t0 even think Iike that
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

man, th0se previ0us p0sts were briIIiant
which I’m n0t even sure if it makes me happy 0r even m0re nerv0us
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I REAIIY h0pe this just ends the game
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2523, Eragon wrote:I
am
a bit paranoid that you are trying to get rid of the person who the people in heaven townread the most
And yeah, that was exactIy what I was thinking about :(
S0rry
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 2523, Eragon wrote:
i feel that I am confident enough in Ausuka being scum, that i am willing to hammer myself and let the townies in heaven lynch Ausuka for us, and labrat wins in endgame.
Tbh y0u’re pr0b g0nna win f0r that if y0u’re scum

I was c0nsidering actuaIIy asking y0u t0 d0 that, but uuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Fuck, I can’t, I just can’t
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 am

Post by LabRat01 »

I reaIIy h0pe I didn’t make a mistake
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Eragon »

@townies if this flips town, then I completely understand if you vote me, and I’m perfectly fine with this outcome, as labrat, if scum, played one of the best scum games I have ever seen.
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 2540, LabRat01 wrote:I REAIIY h0pe this just ends the game
Same
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Eragon »

Honestly I think that post almost just confirms you as town as well, making it even more Ausuka flipping scum, which is nice
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:59 am