Open 738: Purgatory | LA FIN

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2550  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:02 pm

Hey ejji, if you are scum can you become a pacifist and we live forever alone peacefully?
FIGHT MEME TOOTH AND NAIL TO THE END!

Ausuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2551  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:06 pm

In post 2538, LabRat01 wrote:fuck, I’m pr0babIy thr0wing rn
but it feeIs s0 wr0ng t0 even think Iike that

You won, dw about it :)

gg town.
Keep your chin up and live life facing forward! Survive with me and everyone else!

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2552  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:08 pm

In post 2547, Eragon wrote:If I am scum; fuck you manatee for giving me town :D

y0u kn0w that was aIs0 an argument f0r TRing y0u earIy in the game ):

Iike, manatee said "he pr0b has a repIacement", which meant that he taIked with y0u ab0ut the game and it wasn't y0u wh0 started the c0nversati0n ab0ut the repIacement

y0u and manatee are cI0se friends and y0u d0n't Iike pIaying scum
[and y0u w0uId sureIy want t0 try pIaying purgat0ry in a different aIignment)

s0 unIess b0th Iefty's and carmen's sI0ts were scum, there'd be a higher chance f0r him t0 suggest a repIacement if the sI0t was t0wn

but it was an abs0IuteIy disgusting argument, s0 I just tried t0 get it 0ut 0f my head
and it wasn't even that str0ng anyways

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2553  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:08 pm

In post 2551, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2538, LabRat01 wrote:fuck, I’m pr0babIy thr0wing rn
but it feeIs s0 wr0ng t0 even think Iike that

You won, dw about it :)

gg town.

PHEW

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2554  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:09 pm

fck, this was stressfuI

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2555  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm

In post 2551, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2538, LabRat01 wrote:fuck, I’m pr0babIy thr0wing rn
but it feeIs s0 wr0ng t0 even think Iike that

You won, dw about it :)

gg town.

Image

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2556  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:54 pm

In post 2551, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2538, LabRat01 wrote:fuck, I’m pr0babIy thr0wing rn
but it feeIs s0 wr0ng t0 even think Iike that

You won, dw about it :)

gg town.


Phew
FIGHT MEME TOOTH AND NAIL TO THE END!

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2557  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:56 pm

In post 2552, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 2547, Eragon wrote:If I am scum; fuck you manatee for giving me town :D

y0u kn0w that was aIs0 an argument f0r TRing y0u earIy in the game ):

Iike, manatee said "he pr0b has a repIacement", which meant that he taIked with y0u ab0ut the game and it wasn't y0u wh0 started the c0nversati0n ab0ut the repIacement

y0u and manatee are cI0se friends and y0u d0n't Iike pIaying scum
[and y0u w0uId sureIy want t0 try pIaying purgat0ry in a different aIignment)

s0 unIess b0th Iefty's and carmen's sI0ts were scum, there'd be a higher chance f0r him t0 suggest a repIacement if the sI0t was t0wn

but it was an abs0IuteIy disgusting argument, s0 I just tried t0 get it 0ut 0f my head
and it wasn't even that str0ng anyways


Wat.
I’m fine with playing scum

For me it goes 3P > town > mafia
But I don’t really care much

He didn’t tell me anything about the game except that he might have need of a replacement, and I was like “sure w/e”

But anyways that wasn’t what hat post meant

It literally was

“If manatee gave me town rolecard, but my alignment was scum”
FIGHT MEME TOOTH AND NAIL TO THE END!

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2558  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:56 pm

In post 2554, LabRat01 wrote:fck, this was stressfuI


:praise:
FIGHT MEME TOOTH AND NAIL TO THE END!

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2559  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Also

@Keyser And TW: we don’t need you down here, we got this.
FIGHT MEME TOOTH AND NAIL TO THE END!

Eragon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 24, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2560  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 pm

@Volxen and creature : sorry for not sticking with my townreads on you
FIGHT MEME TOOTH AND NAIL TO THE END!

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2561  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:25 pm

In post 2557, Eragon wrote:Wat.
I’m fine with playing scum

For me it goes 3P > town > mafia
But I don’t really care much

He didn’t tell me anything about the game except that he might have need of a replacement, and I was like “sure w/e”

But anyways that wasn’t what hat post meant

It literally was

“If manatee gave me town rolecard, but my alignment was scum”

Oof
Well... I def overanalyzed it
I was so incredibly confident that you don't like playing scum xd
Sigh
Well
W/e I guess,
the idea just came to my mind and it wouldn't be of any use at this point of the game, so I kinda wanted to check it :/
Sorry for that, it was disgusting and probably rude, but I really couldn't just get it out of my mind

And yeah, I understood the post I quoted... it's just that it reminded me of your replacement, so I quoted it anyways

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2562  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:32 pm

YEEET

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2563  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:33 pm

In post 2560, Eragon wrote:@Volxen and creature : sorry for not sticking with my townreads on you

And yeah... :(
Man, I was an absolute ass in this game, wasn't I

But volxen's play reminded me of my scum meta so much...
Sorry for quick-lynching you, it seemed like a good idea to me back then, but now that I think of it, it was just simply bad

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2564  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:33 pm

In post 2562, the worst wrote:YEEET

:3

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2565  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:35 pm

volxen freezing up under pressure was consistent with his scumgame and I'm a little surprised. I think there's a parallel universe where he worked w us on seeing his POV a bit more and we won in Hell 3 but that's also really tough to do when you're designed as a mislynch by like the entire list and I think he was slightly overgamed and was pushing it a little as it was

also probably lol @ me not realising that the Dr.J>volxen swing in Heaven 1 was probably town indicative

still..... we won \o/

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2566  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:36 pm

martyr chat is mostly us working out Labby was like 95% town and Era was like 90% town so we really hoped Ausuka was lynched......nothin' to see there... :shifty: ;)

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2567  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:45 pm

In post 2566, the worst wrote:martyr chat is mostly us working out Labby was like 95% town and Era was like 90% town so we really hoped Ausuka was lynched......nothin' to see there... :shifty: ;)

Image
Heh xD
i was so sure that I'd be lynched if ausuka flipped town...
Well, w/e, glad she didn't

It would be tough

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2568  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Keyser and I would've fought like an old married couple imo...... xD good to see you again btw Labby

LabRat01
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 05, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2569  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:05 pm

In post 2568, the worst wrote:Keyser and I would've fought like an old married couple imo...... xD

Pffffffft xD
That would be fun to watch

In post 2568, the worst wrote:good to see you again btw Labby

(*´∇`*)

Irrelephant11
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Location: my dog's eyes
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2570  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:23 pm

My first scum loss
I know like 25 things I could have done better and I saw them all immediately after getting lynched
Gg all :]

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2571  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Gg Mr. Rellyphant
<3

learning is the ultimate scum wincon. if you keep changing shit up, who will ever catch you?

Irrelephant11
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Location: my dog's eyes
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2572  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:49 pm

I want to say that on my part this loss was ~50% hating the feeling of trying to get tw and Keyser to scumread each other

Irrelephant11
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Location: my dog's eyes
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2573  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:50 pm

Also the scumchatttttttt lolllllll
Just wait

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2574  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:52 pm

I couldn't stand the tension between us.. :{

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park