ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

We can continue this in the dead thread. Say byebye to the dead bodies!
Boop.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Clemency »

im headin to sleep for the moment anyway
lets see how this resolves in about 5h
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Sorry guys I can't do the flip and final count right now.
Gotta bear with me and give me a few hours.

Seems most of you want a quick night so once the night starts I will grant it.

By my quick count a lynch has occured.

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited by BuJaber on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by BuJaber »

ChibiBear has been lynched!

They were a...
Vanilla Townie.

Day 3 Final Vote Count

Vote Count 3.2:

ChibiBear (5)(LYNCH):
ReaperOfSouls, Bambietta Basterbine, bristep123, Clemency, ChibiBear
ReaperOfSouls (1):
DS

Not Voting (3):
davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Alonzo

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Night 3 Begins.

It ends in: (expired on 2018-12-12 06:20:00) (24 hour accelerated night)

"
"- Pine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Clemency has been killed.

They were a
Town Cop (Macho)

Day 4 begins.

Time until deadline: (expired on 2018-12-26 06:35:00)

"
"- Pine
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE: Gamma
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

Does the accused have anything to say?
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I STILL want towncases on bristep.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Boi. Cant you read?
In post 1194, bristep123 wrote:I'll claim right now if you want, there's sod all else going on in the game. At least it gives us 4 town for the scum to go for at night meaning at worst we get to lylo (if we keep mislynching) with 1 conf town still intact if my maths are right (5 unconf-4 conf now, 4-3 tomorrow, 3-2, 2-1)
Sorry boyo. You literally are trying to push the blame on the doctor. I was gonna suggest thinking about it, but I got all I need. Dang scummy Emerald.

VOTE: Gamma

Mfw I wanted to wait and hammer so DS couldn't do it.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well I skimmed posts when the hammer happened so that probably why
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 pm

Okay, let me be more clear then.

Clemency has outright cleared me and Alonzo. Then Bristep comes out as the doctor. In this 7 person situation, 3 are confirmed town.

4 left - Gamma, DS, Reaper, Dave

Myself, Clem, Alonzo, and the rest townread DS and Dave. The logical outcome is to hang you and Reaper. Clem, the Cop, thinks you are more suspicious.
- Bambietta Basterbine
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by DS »

Personally I'd rather lynch Dave, I dont really see the town reads there.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by DS »

Also yesterday's lynch was entirely too complacent.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by DS »

In post 211, davesaz wrote:Egix96 looks town.
Not liking the naked vote from Adelbert Steiner.
I agree with grilling ReaperOfSouls. Concern over image...

Calls Egix town d1
In post 365, davesaz wrote:
In post 324, Bambietta Basterbine wrote: 1: Dave is someone I'd rather be aggresive because we need someone to not tolerate our shit and get us back on track.
Umm, yeah I've been trying to not get overly worked up, for health.
Strange that you'd know to ask for that though.

PSA: This week I'm off work (vacation in place) which means I trade work-related interrupts for home-related interrupts. The amount of interrupts will determine whether I'm more or less active.

Pedit: oh, interesting.
aka posting just enough to not catch a ping
In post 370, davesaz wrote:I'm not seeing the stuff from Gamma Emerald that makes it hard for me to read him.
I often, perhaps even usually, notice weird pushes that tend to be awkward as hell and/or based on really hard to follow logic.
See my ISO in HMS Erebus for some posts that try to explain it.
I have previously pointed it out in this thread that his posting seems different to me.

Kinda makes me want to look up some scum games. Scumlean for the moment.
both scum and town dave votes Gamma in our current situation i think
In post 429, davesaz wrote:Doing some iso's for comparisons.
Egix townlean
bristep below Egix, not sure how far below yet.
townleans egix twice on day 1. egix was pretty highly sought after as a lynch target at some point in day one, so I find this interesting. Its also super pingy to me always when someone says they are doing isos but not posting iso work.
In post 430, davesaz wrote:Not a lot to go on for Volxen, but it feels more
looking town
than
being town
. Weak scumlean.
In post 441, davesaz wrote:
In post 440, DS wrote:
In post 431, davesaz wrote:Reaper and DS are both content free.
That about covers the easy ones. I'm the type who prefers to complete something before tackling a bigger task.

Bambietta sure has a lot of posts, for having touted taking her foot off the gas a RL day ago or so.
I suspect that Clemency iso will be much more spam than substance, from inability to remember anything noteworthy. Though that could be inattention on my part, will see when I dig into it.
You don't want to comment on anything I've said? Even if it is limited? That's a strange mentality for a town person to have. I'd want to try and dissect what I could at least from my POV
That is a comment on what you've said. I don't see much of anything before your most recent post that I can use to sort you.
The way you're asking about my post is helpful though.
I dont think Dave has commented much on me after the whole Egix flip and my part in trying to hammer them. Interested to see what Dave thinks now.
In post 478, davesaz wrote:
In post 472, DS wrote:
In post 465, davesaz wrote: You might try saying a few things about what you think about other people’s posts. Do a good enough job and Powers can be used to find scum, a much better use than clearing.
Are you trying to coach me? Lmao

What a weird pocket strat
Nope, just expressing disdain over your attitude. Even a willingness to scumread you for it.
Scumread me for my attitude, again a no substance read.

In post 507, davesaz wrote:Anyone want to take the assignment of looking at DS and seeing if there is any genuine solving there? Or even fake solving for that matter.
pawns off reading me to everyone else because at this point i was a lower poster
In post 515, davesaz wrote:86 posts and only 2-3 of them are tangentially related to game content.
VOTE: Clemency
My ok to yuk it up was not an ok to avoid doing anything all game.
voting the cop, townleaning the mafia
In post 604, davesaz wrote:
In post 595, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:They say 3rd time's the charm, right? First it was me, then it was Clem...

VOTE: Egix96
So you follow the person you're voting onto someone who scumreads them?
shades bambi for voting egix
In post 733, davesaz wrote:I don't understand the Egix wagon at all. The "case" seemed like smoke and mirrors to me.
The game so far is definitely in Bambietta's scum range. There is just so much there that could go either way, I've been at a loss for how to proceed in scoring it.
Has Clemency done something towny that I'm not seeing. I still think that would make a fine lynch.

I'm gonna need to review stuff. Holiday activity has been enough to clear out most of my memory about the game other than what I've posted here.
defending mafia, shading the cop
In post 781, davesaz wrote:Dunno why y’all don’t see scum clemency. I think egix is town.
VOTE: volxen
Look at the deadline.
I dont remember seeing any mention of Volxen before this. High chance of a bus candidate imo. This was like a post before Clem's cop claim
In post 968, davesaz wrote:What's your reason for Egix vote?
again, reads like egix protection
In post 999, davesaz wrote:
In post 991, Egix96 wrote:
In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s possible but I feel like the way it is written comes from someone who plain knows you are Town. I think the thing that gets to me is the past tense with little qualification.
From your perspective though, it should still make sense if I'm Alonzo's scumbuddy.
So even if he has TMI, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm spewed town.
Dangerous for scum to point this out, gives me minor townvibes.
Besides, you can't really get meaningful spew from anyone unless they're dead scum.
Well, you can get meaningful stuff from dead town too, but yeah proven alignments are more helpful than unproven.

What do you think of Alonzo's move here?
In post 1181, davesaz wrote:According to the potential Gamma tell I was working on before, it's coming up a big negative, as in not town. I would prefer not to explain in depth because he'd know what to do to fix it.
I think Gamma is our last scum on that meta. On top of that I'm seeing some things that are independently scummy.

He was a weak initial supporter of scumreads on Volxen and Egix, then late (2nd half) onto both wagons. He at one point called them as the team.
If you do some iso reading, you'll see that he has weak scumreads all over the place but never seems to really push any of them. This seems to me to be planting seeds for later -- to be able to say yeah I thought they were scummy but just now getting to pursuing it. It also feels like he lacks conviction, like he knows it's going to be hard to make a case so he'd rather see others do the lifting.
Okay this honestly cracks me up because this is exactly the tone I get off of the entirety of Dave's iso, which I've just completed.

Main points I take from the iso:
-Heavy defending of Egix
-No mention of Volxen but was on that wagon and stayed on the wagon without commenting further about it (this was before the claims)
-Lots of attempts at meta reading Gamma to no avail (I didnt really quote that stuff as its all pointless conjecture about meta)
-The only people he actually townread at any point that I remember were Egix and Bristep
-He informed us early in the game that he would likely not be around much but then only really wasnt around much after scum started dying.

im okay voting dave - if its not dave i think its Reaper. im not really seeing the Gamma scum lean you all are so my lynch order would be Dave, reaper, Gamma i think. Reaper and gamma more interchangeable than Dave i think. Daves the only one whose been kinda pinging my scumdar all game
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by DS »

oops there was a mention of volxen, it got lost in my iso. Still, thats not substantial enough thought for me to rule out a bus
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by DS »

VOTE: Dave
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Alonzo »

VOTE: Dave
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Dave, do you have any comments on DS's ISO read on you?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by bristep123 »

DS - I would like your opinion on this. You do basically no active scumhunting the whole game until now when we suddenly get a big ISO post on Dave? Dave, the only other person with yourself who the conf town are townreading and if we follow Bambi's lynch order and mislynch today/tomorrow it'll be you/Dave/1 conf town left? You have said that his ISO read on Gamma also applies to him as well, but wouldn't it also apply to you? After all the only reason anyone really townreads you for was the double failhammer.

Now, I know kinda what the answer is, but Dave doing that big read on Gamma is dangerous if he is scum and Gamma flips town. Likewise it's dangerous for you to do the big ISO on Dave out of nowhere if you are scum and he flips town. Now there's someone who hasn't done a big ISO on anyone, and that's Gamma (also Reaper but he's tomorrow)
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by DS »

In post 1270, bristep123 wrote:DS - I would like your opinion on this. You do basically no active scumhunting the whole game until now when we suddenly get a big ISO post on Dave? Dave, the only other person with yourself who the conf town are townreading and if we follow Bambi's lynch order and mislynch today/tomorrow it'll be you/Dave/1 conf town left? You have said that his ISO read on Gamma also applies to him as well, but wouldn't it also apply to you? After all the only reason anyone really townreads you for was the double failhammer.

Now, I know kinda what the answer is, but Dave doing that big read on Gamma is dangerous if he is scum and Gamma flips town. Likewise it's dangerous for you to do the big ISO on Dave out of nowhere if you are scum and he flips town. Now there's someone who hasn't done a big ISO on anyone, and that's Gamma (also Reaper but he's tomorrow)

1) You guys dont know me on this site, which is fine, but im a decently well known player on a number of mafia sites and as such ive been trying to kinda lay low because Im always an early target (given, I didnt realize this game would basically come down to just killing off the power roles/conf town every night - but the strategy still stands)

2) I wouldnt call that a big iso by any means, there wasnt much content from dave to begin with

3) I didnt really buy into the last lynch, and i actually have what I feel is a legitimate scum read on someone so I am voicing my opinion.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by DS »

Also, just because im not actively posting my thoughts does not mean I am not actively scumhunting. I have just kinda been holding cards close to my chest. I definitely want to draw a distinction there fwiw
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by DS »

Also, also,

ya know

i kinda want the glory of bagging the last scum if im right
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by bristep123 »

What about Gamma demanding townreads of others but providing none themself?

Return to “Completed Open Games”