Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 449, MariaR wrote:
In post 420, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 414, MariaR wrote:
In post 409, Dunnstral wrote:[mocking voice] For your sake I hope this is correct
Having your fun cornel I see.
In post 412, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 396, MariaR wrote:How are you content to be on a wagon like that gamma ewwwwwww
Pal I started it
Why no doubt in your mind that I could be scum? The way you wrote this tells me you think I’m Town.
When have I read you wrong.
I’m just trying to pick your brain a little. If you think the wagonis bad why not investigate the root of it?
And it’s rare but you have been off on me in the past at least once by your own admission...
True I can name once but I wouldn't let 1 time stop my actions. I don't like the wagon because everyone on it minus you I have as null or a sr
Which ones are null and which ones are SRs, and why?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 392, Gnelf wrote:I am still suspicious of Clemency, besides snarkily posting wikipedia he hasn't make a legitimate defense
What legitimate defense had Reaper made at that point?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 398, Persivul wrote:
In post 397, ReaperOfSouls wrote:Started as a wagon to ensure pressure. But lol hasn't given me a reason to remove my vote.
Quite the opposite.
OK, what's your case on him?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 405, LolWagons wrote:I'd hop on either but think I would prefer RoS.

For anyone who has seriously not considered RoS...that ISO is super bad. Even if you think I'm scum just do me a favor and humor me, and look at it. It is low post count but it is not null.
Yyyeah it really doesn't seem to me like he's making much of an effort to solve the game.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Reaper

That's L-2 I believe
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 415, Dunnstral wrote:This post reads as trying to justify their push after the fact rather than having that as a rea doriginally, when they could have just said they were rvsing or something
If you're not going to return the favour and directly engage with me, then fine, be that way.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 am

Post by Clemency »

i have a massive headache and now i have to deal with you people wagoning another townie?
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Clemency »

can someone tl;dr the case on ros for me because i am not reading all this in my current state
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 455, Clemency wrote:i have a massive headache and now i have to deal with you people wagoning another townie?
Another townie, you say?
You think that, or you know it?
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Clemency »

think
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 455, Clemency wrote:i have a massive headache and now i have to deal with you people wagoning another townie?
Says the guy who's about as useful as tits on a bull.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Which Townie was previously wagoned?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Persivul »

Good question, town points for Gamma.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Clemency »

me, duh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I guess that’s a fair response. I just felt it was kinda off you were saying that while voting the counterwagon.
<Embrace The Void>

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 462, Clemency wrote:me, duh
Any others?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:27 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 451, Persivul wrote:
In post 392, Gnelf wrote:I am still suspicious of Clemency, besides snarkily posting wikipedia he hasn't make a legitimate defense
What legitimate defense had Reaper made at that point?
What am I making a defense for again? For adding my vote to a inactive slot when asked?
For being the target of the replacement for said inactive slot, merely for playing the same way I always play? (And when I say always, I mean in the few games I have played here.)
Where's the same out front town Persivul that is in everyone's face busting everyone's chops talking himself into circles and out of his own reads?
Not saying anything other then exactly what I am saying but Clemency plays in this range. Fluff and nothing. It takes a few to figure out if there is substance behind his slot or not. Almost50 seems pretty close to same I have had experience with(again limited.) Most I haven't played with before.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Clemency »

i wouldn't say my fluffposting makes me towny just because i always do it
i'm just trying a more aggressive style this game
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:43 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 466, Clemency wrote:i wouldn't say my fluffposting makes me towny just because i always do it
i'm just trying a more aggressive style this game
And I am by no means vouching for you being town, just that it takes me a period of time to determine your alignment. I am trying to figure out if it is a concentrated effort to change styles or because the alignment is different.
Egix96 is in one of those also. Or maybe it's just that he hasn't been targeted as of yet.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 465, ReaperOfSouls wrote:What am I making a defense for again? For adding my vote to a inactive slot when asked?
No, for this:
In post 397, ReaperOfSouls wrote:Started as a wagon to ensure pressure. But lol hasn't given me a reason to remove my vote.
Quite the opposite.
The bolded means you have positive reasons to vote the slot. Yet when asked for those reasons, you can't give them.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:14 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 468, Persivul wrote:
In post 465, ReaperOfSouls wrote:What am I making a defense for again? For adding my vote to a inactive slot when asked?
No, for this:
Quite the opposite.
The bolded means you have positive reasons to vote the slot. Yet when asked for those reasons, you can't give them.
I have them. But as I have witnessed in game with you, my methods and your's are different. Where as you will talk yourself in circles analyzing the same posts backwards and forwards until you change from one day to the next the meaning of what you are reading. I rely more of gut and feel. And because my way isn't your way, you will tunnel your thinking.

lol had applied pressure when they replaced in. And instead of going after the starters of the wagon, they went after the low hanging fruit. The lynch bait. Because it was easy. First Clemency, and now me.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 469, ReaperOfSouls wrote:lol had applied pressure when they replaced in. And instead of going after the starters of the wagon, they went after the low hanging fruit. The lynch bait. Because it was easy. First Clemency, and now me.
Well, yeah, the people who jump on a wagon without reasons are frequently scum read.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:32 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 470, Persivul wrote:
In post 469, ReaperOfSouls wrote:lol had applied pressure when they replaced in. And instead of going after the starters of the wagon, they went after the low hanging fruit. The lynch bait. Because it was easy. First Clemency, and now me.
Well, yeah, the people who jump on a wagon without reasons are frequently scum read.
Also a scum tactic to pick low hanging fruit and tie up the rest of the phase.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 215, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 214, Almost50 wrote:
In post 212, davesaz wrote:
Shema has not posted after being prodded, seeking replacement. They can continue in the game if they post before a replacement is found.
Prodding Lovebird.
I'd add another 2 votes on this one to force the replacement to catch up and play rather than play for time.
I am willing to be one of them.
VOTE: Shema
You're really not in a position to charge others with going after low-hanging fruit.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:24 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 472, Persivul wrote:
In post 215, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 214, Almost50 wrote:
In post 212, davesaz wrote:
Shema has not posted after being prodded, seeking replacement. They can continue in the game if they post before a replacement is found.
Prodding Lovebird.
I'd add another 2 votes on this one to force the replacement to catch up and play rather than play for time.
I am willing to be one of them.
VOTE: Shema
You're really not in a position to charge others with going after low-hanging fruit.
I added my vote to apply pressure on an inactive slot. So yes in that sense I am guilty. But I was the third vote. Which is what 2 less than is on me now? Wasn't in any danger of lynch.

Am I going to be you're first this game?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 473, ReaperOfSouls wrote: I added my vote to apply pressure on an inactive slot. So yes in that sense I am guilty.
Yep.
But I was the third vote.
You're new and apparently haven't heard it yet, but there's an old rule of thumb that third person on the wagon is scum.
Am I going to be you're first this game?
Maybe. The Wagons wagon is shit - three people have old Shema votes sitting there, and the fourth made a shit argument. IMO Wagons did well enough to not get lynched today. That leaves you as the only other currently viable wagon, with less than 1.5 days left in phase.

After our interactions I don't really want to lynch you at this point, but I'd lynch you before Wagons.

Do you have another target to consider?

Return to “Completed Open Games”