Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Auro »

Auro (L-4)
: Lamees
Lamees (L-4)
: Succinct
Auro, Nako, rb, Egix96, Something_Smart,
Ruby Red
If we lynch Succint today successfully, will you reconsider your scumread on me tomorrow then?
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2273, Auro wrote:That's because you said "He's willing to lynch Auro/SS" in your first line when I asked why he's town.
Yes, I'm saying willingness to lynch shouldn't be reason to call someone town; and willingness to lynch a slot you townread definitely shouldn't.
Yeah my bad. Miscommunication. Not a fan of wallposting so I kept it short.

To elaborate on that, him showing willingness to lynch ss and you (one of my scum reads) gives him townie points because it shows he isnt just troll tunneling me, it'll be easy for scum just to have one safe scum read that never gets lynched. Because they wasted the entire game doing nothing.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Auro »

Oh, okay then. So you meant he wasn't tunnelled purely on my slot, and that's town indicative? Okay, fair; but I think the rest of the evidence points to scum!him.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2275, Auro wrote:If we lynch Succint today successfully, will you reconsider your scumread on me tomorrow then?
Possibly. But 1) I don't think he is scum. Are you expecting 4 players to join you?
2) if he does flip scum, after this kind of post how can see it as anything but bussing?

It's as if you know he'll flip scum and literally asking for town cred for lynching him
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:58 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2277, Auro wrote:Oh, okay then. So you meant he wasn't tunnelled purely on my slot, and that's town indicative? Okay, fair; but I think the rest of the evidence points to scum!him.
Well he is still tunnelled on my slot. But is willing to vote ss or you. So not super tunnelled. If that makes sense.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Auro »

1) I'm not counting who'll join and who'll not right now - I'm focused on solving the game and making a strong case, since it's MyLo. RB has Succint in his lynch list so will join me; Egix/Ruby could join me, and you could if I manage to convince you. Nako IDK.

2) Don't take it in bad faith - think about it from my PoV, I'm being painted as a ML and being paired with my own scumreads, so it's important I disband W/W theories. I don't *know* he'll flip scum for sure, but if he does it should objectively give me some towncred, yes - bringing it up shouldn't mean I'm partners with him.

Like I could ask you "which person, if lynched, will make you reconsider your scumread on me", it should have SOME answer, right? Otherwise it's a tunnel, no?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2279, Lamees wrote:Well he is still tunnelled on my slot. But is willing to vote ss or you. So not super tunnelled. If that makes sense.
It's pretty easy for scum to have a lynchpool of three people where at least two of those are town.
In this case, you and me.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2281, Auro wrote:
In post 2279, Lamees wrote:Well he is still tunnelled on my slot. But is willing to vote ss or you. So not super tunnelled. If that makes sense.
It's pretty easy for scum to have a lynchpool of three people where at least two of those are town.
In this case, you and me.
But he was willing to lynch s_s over malakitty yesterday (going on memory here). The part where you said you could lynch s_s and he said he is gonna sheep you to "call you out on your bluff"? Was the lynch ss or nako? Need to go reread that.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Lamees »

Can you see why it starts to not really make sense.. which is why I concluded it's you and nako. That at least makes sense.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Lamees »

Well it makes sense if succinct is town and s_s is scum
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Auro »

Yes, at that point I was scumreading both Malakitty and Something_Smart; I was townreading Nako. AFAIR this happened:
  • I said I'd lynch Something_Smart over Nako, when she was at L-1 or something.
  • Something_Smart shifted the wagon to Malakittens and she got to L-1.
  • Succint said "Call your bluff, vote Something_Smart now" while Mala was at L-1; I was more strongly scumreading Mala then and I refused.
Thing is, it does make sense for Succint and Something_Smart to be W/W here because Succint tried to start a wagon *hours* before the deadline when Mala was already at L-1, knowing full well Something_Smart wouldn't be lynched that day. It was just an effort to make me look bad. Makes sense?

And even today, as I said before it's to scum advantage to bus because in case scum gets lynched today, it becomes super obvious who else is scum otherwise. So it's easy for him to have a lynchpool of three people with one of them (SS) being scumbuddies.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Auro »

Think about it. Saying "I call your bluff, vote them or you're scum with them" just a few hours before the deadline with the other person having a stronger scumread at L-1, is setting up that slot. In this case he'd *know* Something_Smart is scum; so if Something_Smart flips I'm easily painted as scum again in this situation.

Get what I'm saying?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Auro »

Scum!Succint and town!SS is possible in isolation, if both of his scumbuddies are out of danger of being lynched. If that's true then Ruby would probably be my incorrect townread who's scum with him; what do you think?
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Lamees »

So he is saying you're bluffing but you are saying he's bluffing.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Auro »

If he's scum with SS, yeah. You tell me whether SS could've realistically been lynched when he went all "I call your bluff" and vanity voted SS.
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Lamees »

Is it vanity if he was willing to lynch ss today too. Doesnt that make it more likely that he was serious.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Auro »

As I said, two town and one scumbuddy in the lynch pool. Do you think that's an unlikely position for scum to take?
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Lamees »

Are you saying he is willing to bus his scum budsy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2207, Ruby Red wrote:i would scumread myself, playing pretty lazily.
I don't know what to make of this post in MYLO.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2293, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2207, Ruby Red wrote:i would scumread myself, playing pretty lazily.
I don't know what to make of this post in MYLO.
Lol never noticed that. It is pretty bad for mylo
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2292, Lamees wrote:Are you saying he is willing to bus his scum budsy
Of course. I argued this earlier, no? Given many slots are potential lynches, as scum I'd not post an all-town lynchpool since if it happens that scum get lynched, I get towncred from it + if I get lynched, my townreads get cleared. So for scum it makes sense to bus at least one of their buddies; since on the off chance one of them gets lynched the other gets towncred.

Agree?
Lamees
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Lamees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Lamees »

In post 2295, Auro wrote:
In post 2292, Lamees wrote:Are you saying he is willing to bus his scum budsy
Of course. I argued this earlier, no? Given many slots are potential lynches, as scum I'd not post an all-town lynchpool since if it happens that scum get lynched, I get towncred from it + if I get lynched, my townreads get cleared. So for scum it makes sense to bus at least one of their buddies; since on the off chance one of them gets lynched the other gets towncred.

Agree?
But it can't be a vanity vote if he was willing to lynch the slot, so not a bluff then. And if he was willing to lynch ss today and yesterday then that is more likely town not w/w
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2296, Lamees wrote:But it can't be a vanity vote if he was willing to lynch the slot, so not a bluff then. And if he was willing to lynch ss today and yesterday then that is more likely town not w/w
It was a vanity vote; the only evidence he was willing to lynch it is his word for it. As I said, you go check yourself and temme if that wagon would take off when he placed the vote there.

Empty words.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2234, rb wrote:everyone: pick your preferred lynch: auro/nako/succinct
Succinct.
In post 2246, Auro wrote:You and Succint are both trying to manipulate me into stances; Succint that I vote for S_S despite my stronger scumread on Mala and her being at L-1 at the time, and you that I necessarily have to scumread Nako.

I'm not being stubborn about Nako, I admitted she was in the yellow multiple times and I'm still trying to sort - and I simply don't trust your slot ATM, if that wasn't clear yet. I wanna hear Egix/Red's opinions on her first.
I'm very disappointed that Nako hasn't yet posted anything this Day as far as I can tell... I feel like lynching her right now would be too close to a 50/50 gamble.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Egix96 »

Holy moley, Nako's most recent post was NINE days ago... :eek: