Leodanny (L-6)
: Thor665
Dunnstral (L-6)
: rb
bristep123 (L-6)
: Dunnstral
Auro
In post 549, DVa wrote:
And you're acting like being the only one on Dunn was bad, that's what I don't get
lol are you real
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by DVa »

Like NN just came back, Yotte slot just got replaced, and you never directly interact with them about Dunn

Like, why are you not sorting them? You just ask bland general questions to the entire thread like "why isn't anyone joining me on Dunn"

Instead of asking EVERYONE that ask someone specifically for a read on Dunn

If you're trying to understand associations and thought processes you need to actually see reasoning
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by rb »

lot of things will come from an L-6 wagon, don't worry!
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 550, rb wrote:lol are you real
It's like you're acting like if town doesn't just automatically sheep you that nothing will happen so you need to sheep... what, naked votes?

Why not actually press for reasoning from the slots who basically have said nothing until the last 24 hours?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by rb »

um, have we played mafia together before, i don't think we have
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by DVa »

You're acting like there were really stable, well-developed wagons with clearly articulated reads
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by rb »

In post 553, DVa wrote:
In post 550, rb wrote:lol are you real

Why not actually press for reasoning from the slots who basically have said nothing until the last 24 hours?
'ask the people who don't talk what they think'
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 554, rb wrote:um, have we played mafia together before, i don't think we have
why would this matter
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by rb »

In post 555, DVa wrote:You're acting like there were really stable, well-developed wagons with clearly articulated reads
ah yes, and the solution to not having these is to sit as the lone voter on a wagon instead of joining another wagon you also think is on scum, to make it more stable

you're a genius
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 556, rb wrote:'ask the people who don't talk what they think'
YES

Do you not fucking get that?

GET THEM

TO TALK

Saying "I'm voting you because you're talking" is the stupidest fucking thing I think I've seen all day
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by DVa »

Every time you switch off a lurker to push someone who is talking *only because they are talking* you give the lurkers REASON to lurk

This game is basically unreadable because NO ONE IS EXPLAINING JACK SHIT in their reads, and that is because the lurkers are giving a hard pass for NO REASON
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by rb »

In post 557, DVa wrote:
In post 554, rb wrote:um, have we played mafia together before, i don't think we have
why would this matter
you seem to be expecting me to do things that i've never done in a mafia game ever, like ask lurker slots for their opinions and wait 4 days for an answer

i actually don't have that much of a problem sorting lurker slots. e.g. i think mala is town, notnova is town enough to live for day 1

i'm much more concerned with where people vote than asking pointless questions.

then again, it's probably hard for you to understand that because you're scum
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by DVa »

k eat rope
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by rb »

In post 560, DVa wrote:Every time you switch off a lurker to push someone who is talking *only because they are talking* you give the lurkers REASON to lurk

This game is basically unreadable because NO ONE IS EXPLAINING JACK SHIT in their reads, and that is because the lurkers are giving a hard pass for NO REASON
maybe you're just bad at getting reads then

because mala has down a lot more alignment indicative stuff in 1/5th of dunnstral's posts, when dunnstral is more than capable of actually doing things as town. i don't really have that much issue reading any of the low activity slots in the game currently
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by DVa »

Dunn is also capable of doing things as scum

In fact I would say Dunn 'does stuff' more as scum than he does as town sometimes, although it also depends on the playerlist, which is precisely why seeing him interact with other people might be productive.

If you think Dunn just defaults to scum because he is not super active then you're vastly underestimating his scum range. I don't think a push there is unwarranted but you're basically saying that he's scummy for little content when slots like Mala that as far as I can tell have exclusively pushed wagons on town and done 0 sorting are town

and is bristep readable to you?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by rb »

In post 559, DVa wrote:
In post 556, rb wrote:'ask the people who don't talk what they think'
YES

Do you not fucking get that?

GET THEM

TO TALK

Saying "I'm voting you because you're talking" is the stupidest fucking thing I think I've seen all day
okay, there's no way you're actually that fucking stupid

it doesn't provide any pressure for me to sit on dunnstral if no one is going to join the wagon

switching to the wagon of another scumread because they're likely to interact is much better for the gamestate

and to that point - hey look, we just had a whole lot of interactions, and why? wow because i switched votes!

dunnstral wasn't talking and likely wouldn't have, but you did and if i get lynched today - absolutely lynch DVa tomorrow, no questions asked. 100% fucking scum
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by rb »

In post 564, DVa wrote:Dunn is also capable of doing things as scum

In fact I would say Dunn 'does stuff' more as scum than he does as town sometimes, although it also depends on the playerlist, which is precisely why seeing him interact with other people might be productive.

If you think Dunn just defaults to scum because he is not super active then you're vastly underestimating his scum range. I don't think a push there is unwarranted but you're basically saying that he's scummy for little content when slots like Mala that as far as I can tell have exclusively pushed wagons on town and done 0 sorting are town

and is bristep readable to you?
bristep obvtown
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by rb »

mala also obvtown
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 565, rb wrote:it doesn't provide any pressure for me to sit on dunnstral if no one is going to join the wagon

switching to the wagon of another scumread because they're likely to interact is much better for the gamestate

and to that point - hey look, we just had a whole lot of interactions, and why? wow because i switched votes!
yeah and if you're town then this is TvT and all you've done is made me annoyed at you to the point that your will have a harder time reading me because you have lost your credibility

You are acting like no one was ever going to join on Dunn. Maybe you could have explained your reasoning more, asked for other people to give reads on the slot, etc. etc.

But switching to a player I know is town right after a null lurker slot comes out of the woodwork and votes me looks opportunistic and damages my read of you

it also makes it seem like you are uninterested in genuinely sorting Dunn
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by rb »

you seem to take something i say, then interpret it in the absolute worst way fucking possible for some reason. i'm trying to not smash my head on my desk over and over, by keeping in mind that you are, really fucking obvious scum right now, but it's hard

just because i think dunn can do stuff as town, doesn't mean i'm not aware he can do stuff as scum too. the problem is, he's not doing stuff _at all_ - nothing that he's doing is alignment indicative, he's just taking potshots about mechanics and unimportant stuff from the sideline. in fact if you have such a problem with dunn, why are YOU not voting him with me?

you're basically complaining about me voting dunnstral, when you agree he should have votes on him, but you're upset that i moved to your wagon instead. nothing that you're saying even looks town, because you don't really give a shit about reads it seems, you're just conveniently getting on current the biggest wagon in the game and pretending it's not OMGUS
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 567, rb wrote:mala also obvtown
You've said this multiple times and reads like nonsense every time

WHY?

I don't even know she's scum but I don't see why you're pretending she's easily readable here
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by rb »

In post 568, DVa wrote:
In post 565, rb wrote:it doesn't provide any pressure for me to sit on dunnstral if no one is going to join the wagon

yeah and if you're town then this is TvT and all you've done is made me annoyed at you to the point that your will have a harder time reading me because you have lost your credibility

You are acting like no one was ever going to join on Dunn. Maybe you could have explained your reasoning more, asked for other people to give reads on the slot, etc. etc.

But switching to a player I know is town right after a null lurker slot comes out of the woodwork and votes me looks opportunistic and damages my read of you

it also makes it seem like you are uninterested in genuinely sorting Dunn
this is dumb as fuck
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by DVa »

Vote me for activity then you are basically saying you're trying to piss me off, so yeah, I'm going to see your other reasoning in a negative light.

Don't want to be seen in a negative light? Give me the sense you're actually trying to sort people and not just throwing out bullshit, unsupported reads
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by rb »

WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY I WAS VOTING YOU FOR ACTIVITY
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by DVa »

In post 569, rb wrote:in fact if you have such a problem with dunn, why are YOU not voting him with me?
What if I was actually considering that before your completely shit vote on me?

Return to “Completed Open Games”