Open 746: Bus Service [Game Over]

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #475  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:49 pm

Just checked, 15 hours left.

I'd like ROS pushed for a claim soonish rather than left till last minute, there seems to be a majority in favour.

TTTT
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 04, 2016

Post Post #476  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:50 pm

that quote shoildnt have been in my last post

TTTT
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 04, 2016

Post Post #477  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:51 pm

Alonzo wrote:Just checked, 15 hours left.

I'd like ROS pushed for a claim soonish rather than left till last minute, there seems to be a majority in favour.


fine
VOTE: ROS
claim plz

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #478  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Re Clem- Maybe...

Hes a null for me, but I do enjoy his style and don't rate his chances of getting much past me if he is scum. (no offence Clem.)

Akarin
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 20, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #479  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:57 pm

In post 343, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 337, Akarin wrote:
In post 335, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 332, Akarin wrote:If there are infinite replacements and the day never ends, I'm replacing out.

You won't know there are infinite replacements until we are totally done with them. ;)


I have my limits

Infinite and totally don't belong in the same sentence here. That was the joke. :evil:


I'm still annoyed that I was treated like I didn't get the joke here while Sashaddin looks like they missed my joke.

Akarin
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 20, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #480  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:57 pm

It's like everyone on the ROS wagon thinks he's probably town.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #481  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:12 pm

In post 480, Akarin wrote:It's like everyone on the ROS wagon thinks he's probably town.

ROS is a good guy, but despite early promise, his Iso gets kinda morbid at the end.

He needs pressure to light a fire under his ass if nothing else.

Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2018
Location: Canada -5 GMT
Pronoun: He

Post Post #482  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 pm

In post 479, Akarin wrote:
In post 343, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 337, Akarin wrote:
In post 335, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 332, Akarin wrote:If there are infinite replacements and the day never ends, I'm replacing out.

You won't know there are infinite replacements until we are totally done with them. ;)


I have my limits

Infinite and totally don't belong in the same sentence here. That was the joke. :evil:


I'm still annoyed that I was treated like I didn't get the joke here while Sashaddin looks like they missed my joke.

Was your limit heading to infinity? Sorry, you're right I missed it (and I am a math teacher).

TTTT
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 04, 2016

Post Post #483  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:51 pm

11 hours

Eyes without a face
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2018

Post Post #484  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 pm

In post 442, Akarin wrote:You'd be scumreading FB for the multiball thing, independent of Eliot?


Clearing him off of that would be almost an insult to FB's Mafia play skills.

Eyes without a face
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2018

Post Post #485  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:56 pm

In post 466, BuJaber wrote:This has mislynch written all over it.


I agree 100%

Eyes without a face
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2018

Post Post #486  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:58 pm

In post 469, Akarin wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget


I'll take that over RoS (and if this flips scum I think I can stop suspecting Akarin too)

VOTE: Flubbernugget

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #487  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:18 pm

VOTE: Alonzo this is where I want my vote placed

Firebringer
Roar
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #488  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:07 am

In post 484, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 442, Akarin wrote:You'd be scumreading FB for the multiball thing, independent of Eliot?


Clearing him off of that would be almost an insult to FB's Mafia play skills.

Do i know u?
In post 486, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 469, Akarin wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget


I'll take that over RoS (and if this flips scum I think I can stop suspecting Akarin too)

VOTE: Flubbernugget

OHHH the person scumreading me is voting flub. I can't wait to get them to move their vote because they suspect me by doing this:
VOTE: Flubb
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul

BuJaber
Not Even My Final Form
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #489  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:09 am

In post 458, BuJaber wrote:what has clemency done in his ISO that makes him not worth a lynch as much as reaper?
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib"- Pine

BuJaber
Not Even My Final Form
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #490  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:10 am

In post 404, BuJaber wrote:someone please tell me what clemency has done this game because I've been accused of tunnelling over something nai but then again MAYBE if he had contributions his team of lawyers may have a leg to stand on.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib"- Pine

BuJaber
Not Even My Final Form
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #491  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:11 am

In post 406, BuJaber wrote:
In post 405, Eyes without a face wrote:Every time I check this PT I feel like I've gone back in time and it can't be that long since I last checked. Anyone has anything to say to me?

P-edit: Wow. Someone did post something meaningful. I'll be back in a couple of hours to see if someone (preferably named Alonzo, but not necessarily just him) had responded in any meaningful way.


If I didn't townread your previous posts I'd scumread this post so hard, but even so...


PT? .. is that a scumslip?

And it's pretty hypocritical of you to offhandedly comment on the lack of meaninful posts when you make a post like this.

And why wait for people to talk to you? If you don't have anything to say why are you holding others to a higher standard?



@eyes - please respond
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib"- Pine

rb
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 13, 2016
Location: sp00ky
Pronoun: It

Post Post #492  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:24 am

can my townreads not vote my other townreads
beep beep im a jeep

rb
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 13, 2016
Location: sp00ky
Pronoun: It

Post Post #493  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:25 am

In post 487, mcqueen wrote:VOTE: Alonzo this is where I want my vote placed


er

why would you want to risk a no-lynch

do you townread reaper? unless you actually townread someone, you should opt for their lynch over a no lynch
beep beep im a jeep

Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2018
Location: Canada -5 GMT
Pronoun: He

Post Post #494  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:11 am

In post 489, BuJaber wrote:
In post 458, BuJaber wrote:what has clemency done in his ISO that makes him not worth a lynch as much as reaper?

In post 490, BuJaber wrote:
In post 404, BuJaber wrote:someone please tell me what clemency has done this game because I've been accused of tunnelling over something nai but then again MAYBE if he had contributions his team of lawyers may have a leg to stand on.

I could vote Clemency but I don't think that wagon will pick up heat fast enough. And I think more people townread Clemency than RoS.

Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 12, 2018
Location: Canada -5 GMT
Pronoun: He

Post Post #495  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 am

Day 1 ends in 0 days, 5 hours, 45 minutes

No lynch is bad, right?

Akarin
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 20, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #496  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:55 am

There are 4 votes on Flubber, Bujaber is convinced ROS is a mislynch.

But Buj keeps his vote on his vanity wagon, thus keeping ROS inevitable.

Akarin
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 20, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #497  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:57 am

mcqueen also sounds like he knows he's being useless deliberately

"this is where I want my vote placed" very passive like it's a considered position about what wagon he wants to be on when the day ends not about who he wants lynched or actually trying to achieve anything.

TTTT
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 04, 2016

Post Post #498  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:04 am

2 hours whats the VC?

TTTT
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 04, 2016

Post Post #499  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:19 am

lol

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Central Park