Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Auro »

In post 347, brassherald wrote:Also, bujaber, buddy. Walls suck. Can you split these into smaller posts so I can trick myself into reading all of it?
In post 348, brassherald wrote:Auro, too. Let's pretend there is a character limit for everyone!
Nah, I think walls rock, and I'm gonna continue ;)
If you have problems with any specific points of my walls, feel free to debate.
If you feel I'm empty-posting and clogging the thread, feel free to point it out.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 323, brassherald wrote:Why would you claim?
Where I play if anyone even calls you Scum you claim.
And as long as all the players are honest, you normally find Scum.
I claim scum \o/
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 318, GuiltyLion wrote:why not look at some of Vedith's past completed games (he's got pages of them) to see whether he's really a newbie
Me? Ego-searching someone? Never. :cool:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 331, Auro wrote:
In post 307, Egix96 wrote:You seem very happy there. That's... totally not concerning at all.
I agree I was excited. However, for your shade to be valid, I'd have to love scum and also dislike playing town to the extent that I'd be excited to roll scum and not town. What makes you believe this is true? A simple check would show you I'm usually "excited" at game-starts as either alignment, and in this case I *asked* to replace in to the slot.
You call
that
shade? I can do much worse, trust me :wink:

I just assumed that you enjoyed being scum more than being town, based on our history... not that I would put all that much stock into that anyway.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Auro »

In post 353, Egix96 wrote:I just assumed that you enjoyed being scum more than being town, based on our history... not that I would put all that much stock into that anyway.
C'mon, just because I >>randed scum in the past... :P
Wonky assumption.
Also, the opposite actually, I'd probably be a bit miffed to roll scum *yet again*, to be honest, so there's that.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 354, Auro wrote:I'd probably be a bit miffed to roll scum *yet again*, to be honest, so there's that.
:down: :down:
I claim scum \o/
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:35 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 350, Auro wrote:
In post 347, brassherald wrote:Also, bujaber, buddy. Walls suck. Can you split these into smaller posts so I can trick myself into reading all of it?
In post 348, brassherald wrote:Auro, too. Let's pretend there is a character limit for everyone!
Nah, I think walls rock, and I'm gonna continue ;)
If you have problems with any specific points of my walls, feel free to debate.
If you feel I'm empty-posting and clogging the thread, feel free to point it out.
Legitimately just do not like reading walls. I don't think they are scum indicative but it's worth a shot to try to avoid reading things I do not want to read.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:17 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 294, GuiltyLion wrote:mcqueen is there a clear delineation in your mind of where pregame ended and where the game started? Where did you start reading?

I assumed there was some motivation behind your clemency vote based on stuff he had posted (including pregame), was that wrong?
Clear delineation? As if it's an opinion? The game started when Gamma posted "Day 1 starts now!" Anything before that, I didn't read and don't plan to.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:18 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 294, GuiltyLion wrote:mcqueen is there a clear delineation in your mind of where pregame ended and where the game started? Where did you start reading?

I assumed there was some motivation behind your clemency vote based on stuff he had posted (including pregame), was that wrong?
Oh, and the Clemency vote was an RVS vote. Just because everyone else tried to get it out of the way, doesn't mean I can't place an RVS vote.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 334, BuJaber wrote:People tell me I shouldn't townread bambi. Give me your opinion.
Bambi (aka Elsa Jay) is a far too complex player you should not underestimate. I have no read on them yet, and I probably wouldn't before we've had some flips. Suffice it to say almost anything they say or do is NAI. (and I'm glad it's an open setup or they would have fake claimed something already) :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:08 am

Post by ajfefijsleifjsa »

In post 330, Almost50 wrote:Umm.. erm..

@Auro: Why don't you just check the replacements thread. DT has flaked on at least 3 different games already. In other words, he's flaked the site.

In other news, I BLOODY HATE THE HYDRA (and to a lesser degree Bambi) for the mess they made this thread turn into. By the time I was on page 5 I was considering making a new account called Almost100 because of you two. (or rather, you FIVE).

Anyways, I decided to forget about that and start fresh from this point on. I swear if that shitposting goes on though I will park my vote on one of these two slots until either I or they die, and if
they
die before me I will park my vote on the other one two, so BEHAVE!
i feel like this overreaction <== not shootpost
In post 345, Bambi Jay wrote:Now admittedly some of the people who replaced out
could theoretically
have been because of my baiting the Hydra into spamming and such. My B on that front, Boyos. On the bright side I found Elsa's favorite monkey elder, so there's that.

Will reread the beginning of day 1 and see the cases you got on each other since I rest my case on the hydra.... For now. Now with a fuller list, we can see what we get together.
can you still only talk about us smh

i idnivivudally feel null about auro rn
also why r u guys getting so triggered about the mcqueen vote
voting to move a vote around ie aplly pressure is something that isnt that questionable???
u guys r weird
lol ive heard that back in tha'day you were expected to post walls
his is not even that bad???

i feel like you guys should skim the fight of us vs bambi if you ever want to solidify/double check reads on either of us
there is a lot of kinda important content, though it is prettyr epetitve to yeah just skim unless you have a lot of time

uh "snaw wee" and VOTE: clem
please try
Petpets is better than neopets. Brought to you by NordVPN. We are young. Preferred abbreviation:
ajfefijsleifjsa

Join this 81 player mafia game
ajfefijsleifjsa
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
ajfefijsleifjsa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:10 am

Post by ajfefijsleifjsa »

aj wrote:
bambi wrote: Now admittedly some of the people who replaced out could theoretically have been because of my baiting the Hydra into spamming and such. My B on that front, Boyos. On the bright side I found Elsa's favorite monkey elder, so there's that.

Will reread the beginning of day 1 and see the cases you got on each other since I rest my case on the hydra.... For now. Now with a fuller list, we can see what we get together.

can you still only talk about us smh
this was joke not a ping or anything i dont want to confuse you guys
Petpets is better than neopets. Brought to you by NordVPN. We are young. Preferred abbreviation:
ajfefijsleifjsa

Join this 81 player mafia game
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 360, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote: uh "snaw wee" and VOTE: clem
please try
you fool. you absolute buffoon. you think you can challenge me in my own realm? you think you can rebel against my authority? you dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? you thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you. I didn’t want war. but i didn’t start it.
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Clemency »

sorry i'm not really in it
i slipped and smashed up my shoulder because winter weather so i'm just laying down and enjoying copious painkillers
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 359, Almost50 wrote:
In post 334, BuJaber wrote:People tell me I shouldn't townread bambi. Give me your opinion.
Bambi (aka Elsa Jay) is a far too complex player you should not underestimate. I have no read on them yet, and I probably wouldn't before we've had some flips. Suffice it to say almost anything they say or do is NAI. (and I'm glad it's an open setup or they would have fake claimed something already) :lol:
80% win rate if you just assume jay is scum every game
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:36 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 363, Clemency wrote:sorry i'm not really in it
i slipped and smashed up my shoulder because winter weather so i'm just laying down and enjoying copious painkillers
Sorry, hope you feel better.

You should replace out then.
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Clemency »

yeah but this game looks like it'll be fun once it's actually moving
i'll just wait till right before my next prod, then try to catch up
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Clemency »

i'm hoping that's not some sort of major violation of the rules/just a dick move
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Clemency »

tbh this game will move smoother without my presence for a while
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I'll have you know that, while I am indeed as capable as Elsa, using her as a measuring stick to me is gonna doom ya to infinity and beyond, Monkey Man. I don't fake claim as often as her and am VERY MUCH more aggressive.

If you had actually read the Pre-Game, you also notice I gave up any chance of claiming Seer either. So there's that.
In post 364, Clemency wrote: 80% win rate if you just assume jay is scum every game
Discrimination and slander on the sacred Jay family name, you infidel. Shape up Clementine, a broken shoulder means nothing as long as your entertaining.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 369, Bambi Jay wrote:
I'll have you know that, while I am indeed as capable as Elsa, using her as a measuring stick to me is gonna doom ya to infinity and beyond, Monkey Man. I don't fake claim as often as her and am VERY MUCH more aggressive.

If you had actually read the Pre-Game, you also notice I gave up any chance of claiming Seer either. So there's that.
In post 364, Clemency wrote: 80% win rate if you just assume jay is scum every game
Discrimination and slander on the sacred Jay family name, you infidel. Shape up Clementine, a broken shoulder means nothing as long as your entertaining.
95%
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 360, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote:lol ive heard that back in tha'day you were expected to post walls
Back in the day, people also died from polio because there was no vaccine.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Auro »

In post 360, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote:i idnivivudally feel null about auro rn
The only "read" you mentioned in the whole post is a nullread on me. Why specifically me, especially if I'm null? Do you have other any other reads, apart from Jay?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Auro »

In post 371, brassherald wrote:
In post 360, ajfefijsleifjsa wrote:lol ive heard that back in tha'day you were expected to post walls
Back in the day, people also died from polio because there was no vaccine.
I think it's a marginal increase in effort to read walls. If you really can't gel with that and would find it hard to work with, I'll be more conscious of walling - I'd argue that walling is fine but I don't think that helps in solving.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Auro »

Buj, appears that you don't have a vote in play. Why is that?

Return to “Completed Open Games”