Uncle Bob
Skygazer (
Titus
Raya
Mary
Hellknight
PenguinPower
Yumeko

The reason I'm dropping duppin instead of Edgar is because I'm confident about edgar town. While duppin got most of my town read cause of when he replaced in. Fusco's post I mentioned earlier really did give me some pause and like kirari mentioned this is going to be IBL's problem and he's going to have more information than me to work it out.

I've finally committed to a read on Kirari.
Uncle Bobs early posts gave me a town read it and his vote for the party did not bother me at all.
I have a slight town read on skygazer because of his vote for the party.She should be a concern If she's not lynching scum.
Before I replaced in, I got nothing genuine from reading titus but after I did she felt town. I like that she was not voting in party phase.

Raya is slightly better than Mary because of schiavetto's post(please check my 3rd post) but still these slots have nothing in them to base reads on.
I like that Hellknight went after Penguinpower after post partyphase.
If this is penguinpower playstyle then its like the opposite of kirari and skygazer but it has one thing in common. You can't read him cause you get nothing from all of his posts.
Post party phase I got nothing from Yumeko. I don't like that she isn't going after penguinpower. Here, If she was serious about this list, what is she doing about it? I see nothing apart from going after hellknight who nearly everyone wants to lynch.
Hell Knight, PenguinPower, Raya36, Skygazer (3): Yumeko Jabami, PenguinPower, Hell Knight
Based on this I don't think Penguinpower and hell knight are a team anymore. Scum would have really fucked themselves over if they were and this party got locked in and I don't think anybody would have questioned a vote shift.

Spoiler: day2
In post 1957, RedPanda wrote:Tw is town skygazer is town. Fusco is also town. Duppin was obvtown for me in his first few posts but apart frm that he's been dropping.
Cheeky seems town but my read is not as strong as tw or sky.
Titus and bob are slight town reads.

So can we just lynch Yumeko or Penguin?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In party
IBL
EAF
FUS
Duppin

TW
Skygazer
Cheeky
Titus
Bob
Yumeko
Penguin

My yumeko read is only above penguin because kirari townread her. Maybe she saw something I missed.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 2174, Golden RASpberry wrote:anime person as my personal weakest townreads.
Is this me?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Golden RASpberry »

i meant yumeko
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm

i know who you are cheeky <3
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:45 pm

In post 2173, RedPanda wrote:I would recommend that you don't try to push a lynch within the party. Let's lynch outside and find who's more accurate with the flip and then even if we're both dead, people can reread and use our reads to help them.
No thanks.

We're lynching EAF today. We don't care that he's in the party. This notion that people should/shouldn't be lynched because they're in/out of the party is stupid and all it does is narrow down our options.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 pm

In post 2176, RedPanda wrote:In party
IBL

EAF

FUS

Duppin

TW

Skygazer

Cheeky

Titus

Bob

Yumeko

Penguin

My yumeko read is only above penguin because kirari townread her. Maybe she saw something I missed.
For the record this is where we're at. You've spoken about being a townhunting-heavy player which is convenient, because I am too. I think your townreads are probably mostly correct i.e. {IBL, Fus, us, skyg, cheeky}.
I've just been having a quick look through your ISO and from what I can tell:
1) The Yumeko read is due to a change in posting levels from a previous game / because she feels lacklustre. She's not high in my townpile either, but I actually don't mind her posting.
2) From what I can tell you're not gleaning a lot from PenguinPower's posts; are you looking for a toneread there? It's pretty hard to get a confident toneread on Penguin as either alignment unless he posts pretty frantically.

I think that you've more or less got the clear townies worked out, but the pile which contains 2-3 scum of {Titus, Bob, Yumeko, Penguin} is probably closer to containing 4 nullreads/"not townreads" rather than two nulls and two scum. Do you think that's fair?

wrt EAF, I think that's the read I want to talk to you about the most. Going by your 1101, you townread him but it appears to already be an established read. I've had a quick look through your ISO and I won't quote every time you've said Edgar or EAF or anything, but I'm not really sure how you came to the read.

Would you mind giving a quick summary (maybe like a couple of sentences or half a paragraph or something) on why you think his approach to the game is town indicative? For reference, our synopsis on why he's scum:
In post 2053, Golden RASpberry wrote:
Part I: EAF’s Approach

His early game posting is focused on setup and mechanics as opposed to actual tells. There’s little content in his ISO, and he hasn’t outed any reads outside of his weak Titus read. He’s shown no evidence he’s trying to sort anyone this game, and a lot of his posting is giving me the impression he’s trying to get town-read. There was some distancing made between EAF and Titus, however this read is largely Duck-lead, so he’d be much better off explaining that than me.

There’s a switch that flipped on this slot between late-day-1 and day-2, and it has nothing to do with his activity. He lost a lot of focus after the party mechanic was resolved. The timing of it leads me to believe that this is because he was added to the party list. There’s an undertone to his most recent posting, but it’s not something I’d be great at explaining.
We need the EAF lynch to go through, because he is scum.
I respect the townhunting approach but I think you might be making a mistake, and I'd like to get a bit more on your thought process.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1849, CheekyTeeky wrote:EAF/Titus are not SvS imo
I can't remember why I thought this.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh yeah, the early game talk about EAF titus knowing each other IRL. So if the 3rd person (apart from EAF/UB) isn't sky or titus I'd say Yumeko.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Duppin maybe too but I'm fine leaving them out for now.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

I have a message for Fuscosco:

~ T

:]
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:46 am

Post by duppin »

V/LA until thursday. Going on a business trip, it's likely I will have internet access but can't promise much activity.
Edgar Allan Foe
Edgar Allan Foe
Townie
Edgar Allan Foe
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Edgar Allan Foe »

I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

And then I'll root? Rot? From the dead PT.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 am

Well, you can’t be replaced obviously but you can vote to heal GR, so why don’t you do that then, based on your post, you’re clearly 100% in support of that right?

~T
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1860, duppin wrote:@Yumeko I think you missed my question, but I'd like to ask you again. Does HK's flip change anything for you?
No it doesn't, HK was actually lying about several things so I see all the reads on them as justified
In post 2187, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

And then I'll root? Rot? From the dead PT.
Well who do you think is scum? What do you think we should be doing?
In post 2053, Golden RASpberry wrote:CheekyTeeky, Fuscoco, Nancy, RedPanda & Skygazer are all town.

EAF, Uncle Bob (and Titus) are scum.

Part I: EAF’s Approach

His early game posting is focused on setup and mechanics as opposed to actual tells. There’s little content in his ISO, and he hasn’t outed any reads outside of his weak Titus read. He’s shown no evidence he’s trying to sort anyone this game, and a lot of his posting is giving me the impression he’s trying to get town-read. There was some distancing made between EAF and Titus, however this read is largely Duck-lead, so he’d be much better off explaining that than me.

There’s a switch that flipped on this slot between late-day-1 and day-2, and it has nothing to do with his activity. He lost a lot of focus after the party mechanic was resolved. The timing of it leads me to believe that this is because he was added to the party list. There’s an undertone to his most recent posting, but it’s not something I’d be great at explaining.

Part II: Uncle Bob’s Approach

There are a lot of questions in his ISO despite how short it is, and none of them are giving me the impression he’s trying to scum-hunt. There’s no evidence that any answers to his questions changed his stance on anything. He never followed through on any of the questions he asked which is giving me the impression he threw those questions out there just for show.

We also believe that Titus is the third scum, but most of it is based on flimsy reasoning, and something we’d rather not go into right now.
Well Uncle Bob has given the impression that he doesn't really care about this game, or even fully understand it. Because of that, throwing out questions and then not caring about them isn't necessarily scummy in my eyes, it just means they're not interested in the game. Of course, that's not a reason to townread them either though.

The EAF stuff looks good to me.

For Penguin, I see that your read started off with the worst saying he'd trust himself to fix the read if Penguin was scum, and basically towning him for no reason, that doesn't inspire confidence in me.
In post 2123, duppin wrote:
In post 2121, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2119, duppin wrote:
In post 2116, Golden RASpberry wrote:EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
I do like the idea of just lynching scumreads yes, but I am not currently scumreading EAF. He has dropped off a lot this day that much is definitely true. But I would to hear from him first before I ever agree to any of this
Yeah, for sure.
If you're not sold on scum him after he checks in could I challenge you to write up like just a paragraph or two on why he's town fypov? I don't see the townreads there, but I accept there were very likely townies who had the read.
I am not townreading him. I only wanted to add 2 players in the party day 1 which I got the impression we agreed on, but then when I came back they had suddenly decided to add 4 including EAF. I was concerned about his slot, his initial posts after joining the party were good though so I felt better about him and had him as leaning town, but given that he has done nothing today I'm pretty null on him at this point.
I have no idea if his lack of activity is simply because he is busy or because he thought that perhaps he could just coast now he was in the party or whatever. I agree it is a possibility he is just coasting, but it is also a possibility that he is busy
And you guys should revisit why it suddenly jumped up to 4 and who voted there if EAF does indeed turn out to be scum.
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:53 am

Because we exposed him as a scumfuck
Do you see dubious motivation in the votes or just approaching this from a theory standpoint?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Skygazer »

watch ur profanity ):
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2190, Golden RASpberry wrote:Because we exposed him as a scumfuck
Do you see dubious motivation in the votes or just approaching this from a theory standpoint?
While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.

If you try to mislynch me, I want your head on a silver platter. Last thing I do is townlock you.

~Tyrion
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 2192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2190, Golden RASpberry wrote:Because we exposed him as a scumfuck
While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.

If you try to mislynch me, I want your head on a silver platter. Last thing I do is townlock you.

~Tyrion
I mean specifically driving a lynch, not voting.

~T
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 2191, Skygazer wrote:watch ur profanity ):
ohshitfucksorry
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 2192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.
^ where I'm at tbh
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Skygazer »

someone send me their big sleep energy so i can sleep well tonight
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Here is my big sleep energy.
I sleep like 8+ hours a night usually, it's very good energy
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 2196, Skygazer wrote:someone send me their big sleep energy so i can sleep well tonight
Sorry, Its a big day for me tomorrow.

Whats the occasion?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Is it your bday?

Return to “Completed Open Games”