Vote count 3b.0

party vote
PARTY MEMBERS (4):
duppin, Fuscosco, Inbred Lannisters, Golden RASpberry

nobody (6):
RedPanda, Inbred Lannisters, Golden RASpberry, Fuscosco, PenguinPower, notes

not voting (4):
Titus, duppin, Yumeko Jabami, Vengaboys

nobody will be added to the party for today.

lynch
Titus (3):
Golden RASpberry, RedPanda, Inbred Lannisters
notes (1):
PenguinPower
Golden RASpberry (1):
Titus

not voting (5):
Fuscosco, duppin, Yumeko Jabami, notes, Vengaboys

with 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. day 3 ends june 29th at 20:40 central US time; in (expired on 2019-06-29 20:40:00)

mod notes
  • e
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

I know I said today but I am getting the recurring illness again and cannot get a fucking break from it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

I hope you feel better soon.

~T
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:30 am

Post by notes »

In post 2520, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It makes no sense for there to have ever been more than one scum in the party, so unless this is a seriously incompetent scumteam, duppin is pretty much mechanically convitown.
i'm not too fancy when it comes to mechanics so i'm going to take your word on that one.

i also realized it's impossible that there could've been 2 scum in the party yesterday with GRAS bussing since that would mean all 3 scum would've been in the party.

i went ahead and iso'd through Yumeko again and i slightly prefer placing my vote there for today. if there's indeed 4 town in the party, then it doesn't matter much where my vote is, but i think that slot is more likely to be scum than Titus. haven't seen anyone's reasoning regarding why this slot is town and i feel like she's just flying right under the radar? i see there are reasons to believe Titus is scum but i'm not really convinced by any of it. Yumeko (and Penguin to some extent) have much more scum equity in my opinion considering how none of us are on a consensus regarding their alignment. i'd rather lynch in the "wild card" than lynch Titus in this situation considering that.

VOTE: yumeko
notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:40 am

Post by notes »

since i know someone will say something, i realize that me saying "i'm okay with a Titus lynch" and "i'm not really convinced by any of it" may sound like a contradiction.

however, i was okay with it based on a brief skim through the thread. i don't think there's any reason to lynch her over someone like Yumeko or Penguin today now that i've gone and read through the game more. i'm just not convinced that the reasoning given behind a Titus lynch is better than just lynching Yumeko.
“Say something wise and your name will live forever.” - Anonymous
Vengaboys
Vengaboys
Townie
Vengaboys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Vengaboys »

I think notes' focus on very lynchable slots is more likely to come from scum than town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2530, Vengaboys wrote:I think notes' focus on very lynchable slots is more likely to come from scum than town.
Project much? This is the first post u made and it's about lynching the second most lynchable slot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:54 am

Post by notes »

In post 2530, Vengaboys wrote:I think notes' focus on very lynchable slots is more likely to come from scum than town.
how so?

assume that my scumreads are Titus, Yumeko, Penguin.

Titus is already being voted and i already voiced that i'd rather not vote there. she's the least lynchable out of the three, i'd say. if she's scum, she will be lynched later in the game regardless of if i vote there or not. GRAS will likely push on Titus until this game is over. she will get lynched with or without my vote and i'm not overly worried about that right now.

Yumeko is lynchable, but there are good reasons for it. no one has outed reasons why this slot isn't being voted today and i think there are much more information to be had by lynching this slot today over someone like Titus. while one head of GRAS is townreading this slot, i haven't seen any reasoning to back this up. this is why i believe she's flying under the radar and it's a slot no one's paying attention to. that said, i don't think GRAS will let this slot be lynchable considering RAS's confidence on this slot being town.

Penguin has done nearly nothing this game but i wouldn't consider him lynchable for the same reasons as the above. one head of GRAS is townreading this slot, but this time there's actually reasoning behind it which i can get behind since i trust their reads given that they give an explanation. they didn't do this for Yumeko, so that's why it's different for me. i don't see any reason why anyone should be town reading this slot.

if anything, i'm pushing on a slot that's least lynchable than Titus considering the amount of pressure and votes being placed on her.
notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:03 am

Post by notes »

In post 2532, notes wrote:if anything, i'm pushing on a slot that's
less*
lynchable than Titus considering the amount of pressure and votes being placed on her.
corrected and bolded what i meant above.

i want to add that Titus by herself is a harder lynch than Yumeko, yes. but considering the circumstances, that's far from true. i might be going against the grain here but i don't believe lynching Titus today does more than lynching Yumeko regardless of flip.

i also don't want to go too hard on the OMGUS, but i dislike that approach from Vengaboys. i think anyone would agree with me that with these circumstances Titus is more lynchable than Yumeko. my read didn't flip on Vengaboys, but that remark didn't sit well with me.
notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:09 am

Post by notes »

assume we lynch Titus today and it flips green. then what? GRAS scumreads my slot and i know i'm town. we'd be down four towns after those mislynches/night kills and in awful situation. there will also be a ton of paranoia about there being a scum in the party after this.

now, assume we lynch Yumeko today and it flips green. then i think it's very safe to say that Titus is scum and we're still not going to be in a great spot after GRAS mislynches me after the Titus flip but i would argue it's better than the above.

obviously, if either of them flip red then it's cool but there's no way of knowing this is ever the case so i'm going with the worst case scenarios here. i just don't see how flipping Titus is better than flipping Yumeko today.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Golden RASpberry »

I'd probs rather just lynch Titus for the scumflip but respect where you're comin from
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 am

Also both of us love your sig
notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:53 am

Post by notes »

is it safe to assume that neither of you are going to switch off or consider any of the things i've said? i just want to know if i'm wasting my time.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:57 am

Actually RAS was poking me to talk about you all morning (I was busy in another part of the site), and we've been talking about you the entire time I've been getting ready for work. :>
Quest
Quest
Goon
Quest
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Quest »

We're not unvoting off of Titus, no. There's nothing that can be said to convince me otherwise.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:59 am

What it boils down to is that I think Titus is a wolf in a list full of towny players. I think she looks aligned with a flip scum. And I think her responses to my push today have been extremely wolfy. It's gonna be hard to change our mind because we've caught 2/3.

Also:
Quest wrote:We're not unvoting off of Titus, no. There's nothing that can be said to convince me otherwise.
notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by notes »

if Titus flips green, will you re-consider my alignment or not? because that's what i'm most worried about right now.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 am

We'll reevaluate everything d3, either way. :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2540, Golden RASpberry wrote:What it boils down to is that I think Titus is a wolf in a list full of towny players. I think she looks aligned with a flip scum. And I think her responses to my push today have been extremely wolfy. It's gonna be hard to change our mind because we've caught 2/3.

Also:
Quest wrote:We're not unvoting off of Titus, no. There's nothing that can be said to convince me otherwise.
What about being surprised that EAF knew me in real life looks like scum partners to you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:57 pm

In post 2543, Titus wrote:
In post 2540, Golden RASpberry wrote:What it boils down to is that I think Titus is a wolf in a list full of towny players. I think she looks aligned with a flip scum. And I think her responses to my push today have been extremely wolfy. It's gonna be hard to change our mind because we've caught 2/3.

Also:
What about being surprised that EAF knew me in real life looks like scum partners to you?
oh my god that is completely irrelevant to our concerns Titus can you read the lengthy case I made on literally flipped scum which you holistically ignored yesterday tyia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2544, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2543, Titus wrote:

Also:
oh my god that is completely irrelevant to our concerns Titus can you read the lengthy case I made on literally flipped scum which you holistically ignored yesterday tyia
It's not irrelevant to me. It shows that you completely aren't reading the game at all if you're wholistically ignoring certain parts that don't make sense to your argument at all. Instead, you just decided that I was going to be lynched for reasons external and looked for evidence to support the point.

So I ask again

What about post 353 suggests scum partners to you?

I'm not asking to convince you. You are not my audience for this interrogation fuckhead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry fuckhead was unprofessional of me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vengaboys
Vengaboys
Townie
Vengaboys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Vengaboys »

In post 2531, Titus wrote:
Project much? This is the first post u made and it's about lynching the second most lynchable slot.
that is not the first post i made??
Vengaboys
Vengaboys
Townie
Vengaboys
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Vengaboys »

wrap it we can not lynch titus now because scum never distance from each other
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2548, Vengaboys wrote:
wrap it we can not lynch titus now because scum never distance from each other
I'm having a conversation with Raspberry before I flip. If you'd kindly see yourself out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”