NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We can’t just focus on one guy, need alternatives to spur discussion.
VOTE: Tris
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Voting because Tris’s logic on post is bad.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:55 am

Post by tris »

what's bad about it?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:58 am

Post by tris »

In post 1350, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We can’t just focus on one guy, need alternatives to spur discussion.
VOTE: Tris
Why do you need to say this? Don't you townread fake-PP. insn't that enough for you not to vote him?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Makes no sense to me. Why would Phoenix "expect the wagon to dissolve"? What makes you think that?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:04 am

Post by tris »

when there's no counterwagons, people decide he can't be scum because otherwise there's be a counterwagon. and in the meantime he's doing things that appear towny, but in my opinion are not actually town indicative. i think he's just keeping up appearances
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1354, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Makes no sense to me.
Not a scumtell.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:23 am

In post 1355, tris wrote:he's doing things that appear towny, but in my opinion are not actually town indicative.
Uhhhhh this sounds like a contradiction.

Appear towny to whom?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Regarding the Phoenix wagon, it is just as likely that scum sees a wagon forming on a townie Phoenix and they are just kicking back and relaxing because they don't feel the need to do anything. And that's why there are no counter-wagons.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:34 am

Post by tris »

In post 1357, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1355, tris wrote:he's doing things that appear towny, but in my opinion are not actually town indicative.
Uhhhhh this sounds like a contradiction.

Appear towny to whom?
idk. not anyone specifically. things that some people might find town, but that scum could do easily. Why is that a contradiction? people read things incorrectly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:45 am

It would have been a contradiction if you said they appeared towny to you, which is what your vagueness implied.
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

In post 1333, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Vorkuta
There I was starting to seriously SR you in one pages time, I look back through the content before and see this

What do you think my read on your slot is now SS?
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

-M
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

Also, both heads of this hydra were SRing RCE last time we talked. We’d both be okay with fake-PP but I think I want it more there. Mostly because I’m being lazy tho, and haven’t totally made up my mind/ISO dived there yet.

We disagree about norwegian. I think he’s scum, ofhrz thinks he’s town but we haven’t had a chance to talk it out yet due to ITL activity reduction reasons.

-M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 am

In post 1361, Beta Sapphire wrote:What do you think my read on your slot is now SS?
Confused.
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

You’re confused or you think my read is confused?

-M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:01 am

The latter.
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:02 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1313, Something_Smart wrote:I wasn't even around for the majority of it. How should I know?

I mean, statistically it's likely that scum was on it at some point, but that's not the same thing.
I was mostly asking you since (IIRC) you weren't on the wagon or against it, so I wanted to know what you think.

I'm still happy with a Norwegian lynch, my second preference is Benhalkum. Moving my vote there since it seems slightly more likely VOTE: Benhalkum. Although now I'm kind of not liking Something_Smart either after his random and pointless vote on Vorkuta at this point.

Tris and RCE are both meh wagons for me, I could go along because time's running out, but I'm not the most excited about either of them.

I'm still against the Fake-PP wagon.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:04 am

In post 1367, NaCl wrote:Although now I'm kind of not liking Something_Smart either after his random and pointless vote on Vorkuta at this point.
Where's the scum motivation in that?
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:08 am

Post by NaCl »

Well, there are all the other wagons to choose from, 1.5 days before the deadline, and rather than putting out your thoughts on them, you're randomly voting someone unrelated for no reason at all.
Beta Sapphire
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Beta Sapphire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Beta Sapphire »

In post 1366, Something_Smart wrote:The latter.
Could you tell me more about why this is/just expand on the point?

I’ll tell you where I’m at on you afterwards, I promise. I just wanna do this first in case you throw me in the other direction with your answer

-M
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:09 am

Post by NaCl »

It could be trying to stall, or possibly not knowing what to think of things. Although it is a bit weak, I agree.

Why do you think your vote is useful where it is?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:11 am

In post 1369, NaCl wrote:Well, there are all the other wagons to choose from, 1.5 days before the deadline, and rather than putting out your thoughts on them, you're randomly voting someone unrelated for no reason at all.
I have given my thoughts on the only wagon that's achieved any significance. I have no further thoughts to share about any wagon.

Should my vote be necessary to achieve a lynch, I will be more than happy to provide it.

(Also, I do have reasons for voting Vorkuta, as should be obvious no matter my alignment, but I chose not to share them.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 am

In post 1370, Beta Sapphire wrote:Could you tell me more about why this is/just expand on the point?
I'm at a very different place with respect to this game as I was in PFUP (my recent replace-in being the main reason), and it's manifesting itself in weird behavior.

Given your experience with me, I wouldn't have expected you to know what to do with this weird behavior.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:13 am

In post 1371, NaCl wrote:Why do you think your vote is useful where it is?
It's not. I don't have any scumreads worthy of the name, so I don't think it would be useful anywhere.

Return to “Completed Open Games”