Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Platinum Phoenix »

In post 1712, Light and L wrote:it's possible scum deliberately let my wagon die so they could shitpush me later.

- chennis
^
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

A lot of things are possible. Do you think it's probable?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:02 pm

fmpov, hell yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Later as in now or later as in LYLO?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:19 pm

I'll level with you. I don't see Undertale-chennis. I don't see you accomplishing much more than treading water.

I don't think your argument that scum were trying to keep you around a mislynch really makes much sense, between your propensity to be obvtown, the chance of you being a PR or being cleared by a PR (such as the cop they knew existed), and the fact that for a while you had really no counterwagon.

I don't think this necessarily makes you scum. But you're going to have to come up with something more compelling than that.
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:23 pm

In post 1729, Something_Smart wrote:I'll level with you. I don't see Undertale-chennis.
Do you see undertale Elements?
- Phoenix
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Medical dog emergency, might be around tomorrow if things go well.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Are we all collectively fine with the lynchpool being like.... 4 players?
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Baezu »

Vote Count 2.3
With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch

NaCl (2) ~
Unstuck in Time (2) ~
Platinum Phoenix (3) ~
, ,
norwegianboyEE (1) ~

not voting (2) ~
Gamma Emerald,

Mod Notes
Gamma Emerald V/LA indefinitely.

deadline:
(expired on 2019-09-30 08:55:00)
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:27 am

In post 1730, Platinum Phoenix wrote:
In post 1729, Something_Smart wrote:I'll level with you. I don't see Undertale-chennis.
- Phoenix
Not specifically, but based on that game I don't really think your game is that different between alignments. Certainly not as different as chennis claims his is.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1732, Vorkuta wrote:4 players?
Could've sworn there was something resembling a wagon on RCE as well but yeah
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:47 am

SS have we played any games together other than undertale?
- Phoenix
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:54 am

Don't think so.
Unstuck in Time
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Unstuck in Time
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Unstuck in Time »

In post 1717, NaCl wrote:@UiT

I looked over you again, and I think you're probably town. I had a solid townread D1, it weakened a bit after your D2 posts. But I agree, you're probably not scum. Still, I don't really see that it would clear Norwegian if you're town. Do you not think that he could push me if he's scum even if you're town?

Also, just to be clear, what do you think of his case on me? I think you believe that he's wrong, but not lying, and I want to know why you think he's able to make such a mistake and isn't going out of his way to misrepresent what I've said and done.

I re-read. You're right that his case on you is bad, and yeah probably a mis-rep. I can see why you would want to push there, and I don't have a good reason to say don't do it. But I'm not going to, because I think that both at that time and now, I'm an easier target and I think he'd have probably pushed me instead.

BP
Hydra of TemporalLich and Billy Pilgrim
Platinum Phoenix
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Platinum Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:49 pm

In post 154, Platinum Phoenix wrote:
In post 1734, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1730, Platinum Phoenix wrote:
- Phoenix
Not specifically, but based on that game I don't really think your game is that different between alignments. Certainly not as different as chennis claims his is.
Could this be a scum slip? Undertale is the only game I've played with ss so saying from that game he thinks I play the same as either alignment he must have a town game of mine to compare it to ie this game where scum!ss knows I'm town.
- Phoenix
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town seems quite dysfunctional right now. Does someone have a really good case on anybody so far?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1739, Platinum Phoenix wrote:Could this be a scum slip?
Eh- S_S is probably too good a player to just slip like that.
Town points for trying/hunting though
In post 1740, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Town seems quite dysfunctional right now
Rip Activity- everyone's probably out.
I'm honestly still just waiting for penguin to obv!town himself on D2 so I can move on from that slot.

Tbh I think the way to go is wagon analysis so let's VOTE: Salt and see if that leads us anywhere useful
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:16 am

In post 1739, Platinum Phoenix wrote:Could this be a scum slip? Undertale is the only game I've played with ss so saying from that game he thinks I play the same as either alignment he must have a town game of mine to compare it to ie this game where scum!ss knows I'm town.
Or it could be that you played like town in that game :thinking:
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:03 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1738, Unstuck in Time wrote:
In post 1717, NaCl wrote:@UiT

I looked over you again, and I think you're probably town. I had a solid townread D1, it weakened a bit after your D2 posts. But I agree, you're probably not scum. Still, I don't really see that it would clear Norwegian if you're town. Do you not think that he could push me if he's scum even if you're town?

Also, just to be clear, what do you think of his case on me? I think you believe that he's wrong, but not lying, and I want to know why you think he's able to make such a mistake and isn't going out of his way to misrepresent what I've said and done.

I re-read. You're right that his case on you is bad, and yeah probably a mis-rep. I can see why you would want to push there, and I don't have a good reason to say don't do it. But I'm not going to, because I think that both at that time and now, I'm an easier target and I think he'd have probably pushed me instead.

BP
I don't see why you have this idea that scum Norwegian would have to push you when he could be pushing me. Do you think that scum is pushing you already, or are the people who were after you town? Because it's entirely possible for different people on the scumteam to be pushing different townies.
In post 1740, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Town seems quite dysfunctional right now. Does someone have a really good case on anybody so far?
Well, that's something we can both agree on.

I read through RCE again, and my main issue is that he wasn't really doing anything actively, seemed more like he was feeling out for a lynch. Which unfortunately isn't a very good case but I'm fine to vote him still.

As for Hoptic, some of his posts feel bad, like is LAMIST, and he's making a bad excuse for shading me in . Also, his voting record is kind of similar to your own, in that I also don't like it.

Do you think Hoptic's town, Norwegian? For that matter, do you think PlatinumPhoenix is town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1743, NaCl wrote:Do you think Hoptic's town, Norwegian? For that matter, do you think PlatinumPhoenix is town?
I'm actually not so sure about Hoptic, i've been quietly suspicious of the Hoptic slot ever since Hectic created this "town-ship" thing back in day 1 (which included me).
In post 171, Hoptic wrote:Hop onboard the township everyone. I extend an invitation to Billy, Hopkirk, Unstuck, and Norwegian.

-Hectic
In post 322, Hoptic wrote:Townreads on Norwegian, Gamma, and Unstuck.
I wanted to believe in it's honesty, since the slot also scumread benhalkum and that looked like a really bad slot. But ever since the flips happened i've been paranoid and worried that he might be scum all along that picked out a couple of townies and scum together into a town-core so they can ride that boat straight to scum victory. I'm not sure i want to vote them, i'm just pointing out this irksome feeling of paranoia that flares up in me. So i don't want to say he is town, but i also want to believe him for now. If you get what i'm saying.

I still feel like Phoenix is town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:57 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 1744, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1743, NaCl wrote:Do you think Hoptic's town, Norwegian? For that matter, do you think PlatinumPhoenix is town?
Cool, this is the part I was most interested in. I know you put out that list of everyone's scumreads earlier, but only had me and UiT there for you.

If you think Phoenix is town, who do you think were the scum on the wagon? Or do you think they were all town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1745, NaCl wrote:If you think Phoenix is town, who do you think were the scum on the wagon? Or do you think they were all town?
Assuming town!phoneix= true, it doesn't seem likely that all votes on him would be town.
In post 1167, Vorkuta wrote:Platinum Phoenix (5) L-2~ PenguinPower, Hoptic, norwegianboyEE, Gamma Emerald, RCEnigma
Hoptic got on as the second vote, then eventually unvoted before Vorkuta's next vote count. Assuming Fake-PP is town, then that would be a bit suspicious. RCE could be suspicious as well.
Then again, this is all just speculation. Barring any flips we can't know for sure.

- Bunno
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Hoptic »

I'm actually not so sure about Hoptic, i've been quietly suspicious of the Hoptic slot ever since Hectic created this "town-ship" thing back in day 1 (which included me).
In post 171, Hoptic wrote:Hop onboard the township everyone. I extend an invitation to Billy, Hopkirk, Unstuck, and Norwegian.

-Hectic
I wanted to believe in it's honesty, since the slot also scumread benhalkum and that looked like a really bad slot. But ever since the flips happened i've been paranoid and worried that he might be scum all along that picked out a couple of townies and scum together into a town-core so they can ride that boat straight to scum victory. I'm not sure i want to vote them, i'm just pointing out this irksome feeling of paranoia that flares up in me. So i don't want to say he is town, but i also want to believe him for now. If you get what i'm saying.

I changed to a fairly strong townread on Ben later on during the day.

-Hop
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Hoptic »

If it just me or did Penguin's tone and posting frequency change a lot mid d1 when he was getting universally townread? What's the meta people are looking at there?

The lack of counterwagon momentum around PP doesn't make me want to scumread him. I assume scum avoid bussing then leaving a wagon like PP when they know there's a vig in the game.

@Gamma: you should vote someone and see what happens.

Vork still sounds like a zombie.

-Hop
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Hoptic »

In post 1747, Hoptic wrote:

-Hectic

I changed to a fairly strong townread on Ben later on during the day.

-Hop
Same.
I'm pretty sure I expressed him being as town quite a few times towards the end of yesterday.

-Hectic

Return to “Completed Open Games”