Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1156, Egix96 wrote:Hoo boy it's on.

VOTE: the worst
this vote came out of nowhere.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nibbui who are your townreads again? I'm pretty sure you've mentioned it somewhere but i don't want to dig through your massive ISO to find them so can you just repeat them for me?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Nibbui »

Drdolittle and emps rn

i think i'm having good enough feelings about you too but it's not as strong

btw can we pretend i've answered that big ass wall post of wicked?

i noticed the questions but i'm praying the website will glitch out and i don't have to answer it anymore
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Nibbui »

I think you're doing everything that average scum would do norwegian, but i like your tone so i can give a few points to you
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1161, teacher wrote:I’m basically flirting at the outskirts of the game
i'm glad you noticed one of the reasons i switched votes to you by yourself
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1178, Nibbui wrote:I think you're doing everything that average scum would do norwegian, but i like your tone so i can give a few points to you
Only "average" scum? Ugh, disappointing. If i'm going to be scumread i'd want to at least be seen as a criminal mastermind or something.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Nibbui »

sorry u aren't in that category yet, but if you keep playing who knows if we're going some day see you winning Don Corlone (best scum player award)

anyway recent posts or the lack of them have left me wondering if it's worth it to go for low reward lynches like Egix, BS o Wicked. rn I think the chances of there being scum in them is high enough but it's a waste of d1 to lynch that kind of slot if we get it wrong. If one of them is scum i don't think they would actually win in a lylo either.

imo tw/skitt/bingle has at least one scum from those past interactions and have the highest chances of winning here by eliminating certain people with nks, so focusing in someone with more presence in d1 works best for me, because d2 gets more productive even if we get it wrong.

btw i think teacher/A50 also have enough presence and my teacher scum read is rising with his posts about me. more later.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Nibbui »

That tw vote from Egix is like

wagon worth tbh

wicked posts are pretty stiff as well but i need to check up how long he has stayed away from forum mafia games bc it might be personality/getting back to it. Can't really put much faith that a 2008 player would be more stiff than most 2018 ones when rolling scum.

Blatant is...

is he actually a player in the game? not sure.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Neutral/Unsure:
- DrDolittle (Hmmm... Ehhh.... Uhhh... Nullread, there's actually a lot of content i don't like on his ISO recently, so i might be leaning scum on this one to be perfectly frank. But it's not definitive.)
oh wait, i don't like to be that guy but i'm gonna be that guy

don't lean scum on him for god's sake.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Nibbui »

ok i've mustered enough mental energy to face the monster as know as wicked's wall.

wish me luck and if i stop posting the monster has defeated me.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1174, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1172, Menalque wrote:why 15% nibbui?
badposting

another meaningless question

are u really going to complain about the random number that i wrote to express more or less my feelings?
yeah, I wanna know why you chose that particular number if you were gonna use numbers

like why not just say "I'm feeling a little weaker on flipperz"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1183, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1159, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Neutral/Unsure:
- DrDolittle (Hmmm... Ehhh.... Uhhh... Nullread, there's actually a lot of content i don't like on his ISO recently, so i might be leaning scum on this one to be perfectly frank. But it's not definitive.)
oh wait, i don't like to be that guy but i'm gonna be that guy

don't lean scum on him for god's sake.
Most of his ISO contains one sentence posts so i might just have a bit of a bias against those.

- Bunno
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1130, Wickedestjr wrote:Nibbui, can you explain why Emps was your strongest town read at this point?
Nibbui's Convenient Guide to Read Emps (But He Actually Doesn't Show How to Read Emps for Real)

Emps AI posts begin here:
In post 170, Menalque wrote:Got any reads flipperz?
In post 172, Emperor flippyNips wrote:also its pages 7 so no, not really
In post 176, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Well i want to keep Bingle around for the mean time. Other than that i dont really have a feeling towards anyone
In post 177, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Mmm i think i like Nib too
First he doesn't say anything about reads when asked, newbie!Emps wouldn't do that bc he would feel like he had to give any kind of thought but nowadays he might just say "no, bye" as scum. Anyway, He shots down the engaging for reads but when asked again he gives Bingle as good enough, the important thing imo is that he takes more 5 minutes to say "mmm, Nibbui too". He actually was reading the thread and a new lean sprouted up, I don't think scum!emps is likely to read the thread at all and even if he was to read to try fabricating something, he would prob stop at the first "lean" and think it was "good enough, now bye".

He also comes back to quote a old question of his that hadn't being answered and i think scum!emps would either lurk out, or post something more "actual page" than trying to follow his line of thought:

Spoiler:
In post 181, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: norwegianboyEE

Since teacher isn’t around for me to harass him

Also doesn’t feel like a bad vote even tho I haven’t re-read his iso

Also, also why is there 4 votes on Ducky?
In post 251, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 181, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: norwegianboyEE

Since teacher isn’t around for me to harass him

Also doesn’t feel like a bad vote even tho I haven’t re-read his iso

Also, also why is there 4 votes on Ducky
?

There's other more meta'ish reasons but for now I think this is good enough. It's also not considering posts after i said he was my town read for consistency sake.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Nibbui »

@wicked and anyone interested, about "switching votes too quickly" or "lame posting" look at mini normal 2075 modded by skitter where i played as rainn (i was town too).

I think I joked of being scum, posted gifs for most early game and kept switching votes each 4 pages or so. pretty good source.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Nibbui »

now you guys should stop asking me to put more effort than this game actually deserve tbh

ty
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1185, Menalque wrote:
In post 1174, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1172, Menalque wrote:why 15% nibbui?
badposting

another meaningless question

are u really going to complain about the random number that i wrote to express more or less my feelings?
yeah, I wanna know why you chose that particular number if you were gonna use numbers

like why not just say "I'm feeling a little weaker on flipperz"
i'm going to ignore stuff like this too

ty
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1167, Menalque wrote:I don't personally think that you think that I'm thick enough to not know what I'm asking here, and the fact that skitt got what I was on about p much straight away is proof that it was pretty obvious to anyone taking it in good faith
If I thought you really didn't know I would not have responded in such a sarcastic way nor would I have called it a useless question. I know you know what it is and I suggested it was easier for you to have dug it up and read it rather than ask about it.

In short, I didn't think you're thick. I thought you were lazy.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Menalque »

I am lazy and I don’t have unlimited time

Why would I go read a game myself when I can get the cliffnotes? If I need to I can always check the game (and sometimes I do) so there’s a relatively strong incentive not to lie
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Jesus! Where do you get these from?? First "I am not thick" when I obviously wasn't implying it. Then "I am not lying" and again I have not implied it was a lie. It was meaningless because it was lazy. Period. No stupidity, deceit nor lying involved.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Bingle »

Huh. Reading up now.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1104, Nibbui wrote:when are you guys going to call out that i'm only shitposting instead of playing mafia rn?

big question
No, don't have them call out people who are only shitposting. Skitter will talk about me more! :shifty:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1130, Wickedestjr wrote:I’m not sure about Bingle - I haven’t gotten to interact with him as much as I would have liked. His style here feels different from my prior experience with him as town. Part of me feels like he’s trying to appear very comfortable with his high activity and self-proclaimed ‘obtuseness’. I’m having trouble understanding the motivation for Bingle-town to play this way. He also felt off to me in his exchange with skitter. See here, here, and here. In particular, I didn’t see strong enough reasoning to warrant the confidence that he expresses throughout his exchange with her. I’m not sure how to read into the eventual unvote.

Bingle can you explain what you meant about ‘manipulating the gamestate’ earlier?
In post 511, Bingle wrote:
Your reaction to me voting your strongest townread wasn't particularly "I think he's wrong/scum" nor "Am I wrong?" but more "Is this actually a viable mislynch?"
Can you walk me through why you felt this way? How are you feeling about skitter in the present time?
1. I don't appear very comfortable, I am very comfortable. See: FotM. Town Jingle, almost 0 reads. Being useless as fuck. Town. Comfortable. See: Fogport. Scum Jingle, murderbonering for A50/pops, Scum, Comfortable. Mini 2070: Town Jingle, solving the game, confirmed. Comfortable.

The last time I wasn't comfortable while playing mafia was Paris mafia, when a conftown refused to listen to a mech solve and lost us the game by being absent and refusing to listen/vote in MYLO.

2. Look at the game I linked to Nibs earlier, if you don't see a motivation for Town Bingle to be purposefully obtuse.

3. Manipulating the gamestate means just that. We were in a position where there was echo chambering on easy and surface-y reads. I wanted to see what would happen when I pushed someone generally accepted as town for no discernible reason because surface level reads beget surface level reads and I wanted more meat.

4. I got the sense skitter was townreading me during our interactions, but she wasn't trying to convince me I was wrong on a Nibs push, even when I didn't show any reasoning for it. Instead, gave me very scummy vibes of not caring about Nib's actual alignment.

5. Eh. I think I might be wrong, but still think that all the townreads there are lazy and not worth the paper they're printed on. I have real paranoia that skitter is going to waltz through this game with no real pressure, and I think if skitter is scum that letting this go before I die is probably the worst choice I can possibly make here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1130, Wickedestjr wrote:*Saying he’s trying a 5-6 out of 10 doesn’t seem to mesh with being excited about the playerlist a few days ago. TW why just a 5-6 out of 10?
This is NAI for *reasons*. Trust me on this one.

Town duck is probably exactly as hard to get into the game as scum duck here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Bingle »

I remember A50 talking about me buddying him at some point, and would like to mention for the class that he doesn't think I think I can successfully pocket him right now.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In my own view, buddying is different from pocketing. Pocketing is like a peace treaty. Buddying is like a truce. If you pocket someone you are never going to push them and they should be trusting you/TRing you. If you buddy someone it's like "let's not do that now, bu we can always fight another day". I hope that makes sense cuz I've tried my best to obscure my words for the Norsk boy's enjoyment

Return to “Completed Open Games”