Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Auro »

You have any hobbies? How do you spend your free time?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Korina »

Mostly writing, video games, reading,
being a cult leader
and mafia. I don’t do a whole lot outside of those things, and I feel like I’m starting to feel the effects of it? Idk. What about you?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Farkran »

Cheer up korina, and talk to us about the games you play. Most people here have an immense culture in videogames and/or anime and/or movies, books and anything in between.

And talk to us about what you write. I'd love to write something cool but i can only produce recap and summaries. I cannot do extended narrative, dialogues, scenery descriptions, etc. The only times i can get good results is when i dream - i dream some of the most fantastic, deep and articolate stories that i have ever heard from the people i know (not many, to be honest).

Also i can't draw for shit.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1203, Korina wrote:
@mod may the last two posts please be deleted?
Nope.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1224, Auro wrote:Superhot because that's a brilliant VR game.
Super hot lost me with it’s incredibly repetitive audio. Gameplay was decent, but listening to the robot voice say super hot over and over just killed it.

Robo recall, otoh... ;)
This is a Parachute.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Ame »

I play Superhot for Tree Dude
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Jingle »

Klick has requested replacement. Given that Korina is the only one with a night action and Klick is not Korina as far as I know, night will continue as scheduled.
This is a Parachute.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Korina »

@mod does that mean night is ending approximately one minute, nine seconds earlier?

Also, I'll reply with catchup sometime later today
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Homura
Homura
Goon
Homura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Homura »

Kill: Korina
Homura
Homura
Goon
Homura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Homura »

@Mod, can you delete all my posts from the game?
Homura
Homura
Goon
Homura
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Homura »

All 5 of them. Please and thank you.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 1227, Farkran wrote:Cheer up korina, and talk to us about the games you play. Most people here have an immense culture in videogames and/or anime and/or movies, books and anything in between.

And talk to us about what you write. I'd love to write something cool but i can only produce recap and summaries. I cannot do extended narrative, dialogues, scenery descriptions, etc. The only times i can get good results is when i dream - i dream some of the most fantastic, deep and articolate stories that i have ever heard from the people i know (not many, to be honest).

Also i can't draw for shit.
I've been playing really just Stoneblock 2, (a minecraft modpack), pretty much since my break started, and while I'm around 40ish% done with the challenges, I've been kinda stalling out on it, and just focusing on designing out my base and toying around with Tinkers' Armory, (the only mod I added, apart from Armory Expansion, which just adds more stuff to Tinkers' Armory.) As of typing this, I've spent two days, seventeen hours, and fifty-four minutes playing; although, roughly four or five hours has been me idling for a few things and at least seven or eight hours has been me in a creative world trying to slowly piece together how to do stuff with the mods and other stuff. It started with how to make a simple ME system, then how to make a simple big reactor, then some Thaumcraft stuff, back to Applied Energistics 2 for a more complex ME system and a few other things with it, (mostly how to make several systems nearby each other, and have them all function—AE2 is weird), as well as figuring out an automatic crafting/sieving process, and then finally how to make a fully-fledged automatic crafting system so I can have my five different things all filter into my ME system and not run out of room. Earlier today, I spent thirty minutes watching an AE2 autocrafter tutorial as I ate dinner, thought I understood what to do, figured it out in that world and managed to make a relatively simple system work, and went back to my main world to spend three hours trying to figure out why my system wouldn't work, only to then realize I forgot to place down one block. After I did so, I spent the next several minutes groaning loudly and contemplating how I can be so fucking stupid sometimes. For the challenges I'm working on actively for it, I'm currently starting on Draconic Evolution and finishing out all of Fluid Cows and Chickens, mostly because in order to really get a lot of my AFK grindings started, and my Tinkers' Armor, I needed to get them. I'll attach a few photos of my base and whatnot as well.

Outside of Minecraft, I got the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon when it came out, and I put some hours into it, but not a whole lot. I also got the new Animal Crossing and I've been playing that on and off all of yesterday and today. I don't really like the time-limited aspect of the game—not so much the fact it reads my switch's time and things change based on that, but rather the fact I've had to wait a day in order to have stuff built. I have manipulated time to get buildings done much faster, and I haven't noticed any detriments to it, but I'm probably not gonna do it very much simply out of I've been playing it for an hour or so twice a day, just to get a few things done while I'm AFKing in Stoneblock. I will send my friend code if anyone wants to actually do stuff in multiplayer, or play Smash Ultimate. I don't know what there really is to do in multiplayer in Animal Crossing, but I feel like as I get further into the game there'll be more. Not sure though. I don't really see Animal Crossing as a game that's meant to be multiplayer.

Outside of that, I've been bouncing around between a lot of games. I've just been waiting for Animal Crossing, and now that it's out, I've been kinda slow to play it.

As for anime, I don't really watch anime. The only anime I've watched recently was Beastars, which I highly recommend to everyone. It's fucking wonderful, and I loved it. Enough said. I also ordered the manga for it, because I really fucking love it.

I'll also expand upon this later; it's 3:30am and I'm tired as hell.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Farkran »

Minecraft, best spent 20 euros of my life. I bought it around 2010 i think, and i spent on it more time than i ever did on any other game. I've played it for a couple months last summer, tried Thaumcraft and AE2 too. It was me and a couple of friends, everyone took care of a specific mod and we ended up with an automatic sorting/crafting machine that could produce almost literally everything as long as we could produce thaumcraft essences, which come out in abudance from water, dirt, stone and iron by crafting them into buckets, etc.

Before the digital stash we had a room like 9x9 chunks made of silos, with automatic sorting from Buildcraft pipes. I made the projects for that, it was a complete mess but also fun to distribute all the pipes logistically throughout the house without ruining the living rooms. Ah, minecraft... i wish the baseline would implement so much more. I love the exploration, the biomes, the mining - but more than everything, i love planning as a building and urban architect. Several years ago i played on a minecraft MMO server and i got to be the mayor of a small city. I planned the roads, residential areas, commercial areas, farming and herding/monstertraps, then got my citizens to build everything. Then we built the highways and rails to the other cities... amazing. One of the best times of my life wrt videogaming. I wish it didn't end so soon, unfortunately when you get to endgame there's not much else to do in minecraft.

Aside from that i've recently finished Witcher 3, played Bloodstained, re-played dangaronpa 1to3, Ace Attorney 1to3, God of War, Tropico 6 and i'm now alternating between the Nonary Games with friends, and Aoe2:DE.

I used to play pokemon up to NDS, then gave up on the more recent ones. I played pokemon go back when it was popular (2016?). Never played Animal Crossing, but i heard about it when i played Stardew Valley and i think i might like it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1232, Korina wrote:
@mod does that mean night is ending approximately one minute, nine seconds earlier?
As it stands, unless Korina has privately messaged me with contradictory instructions that is the case. I haven't actually checked to see if he has yet.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1234, Homura wrote:@Mod, can you delete all my posts from the game?
I can. But I won't.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Jingle »

Titus replaces Klick.
This is a Parachute.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Auro »

Welcome to the cult PT Titus!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Auro »

Oops
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1241, Auro wrote:Welcome to the cult PT Titus!
We got to stop meeting like this.

Pedit: Double oops.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:52 am

Post by insomnia »

Noice.

Hehe we all know who’s getting culted hahaha...
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by insomnia »

Korina i’m so embarrassed by that post can you ask jingle to delete it? I feel as though people will call me out on it
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by insomnia »

Oh
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Jingle »

A Win condition has been achieved.

(No, seriously.)
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Jingle »

Farkran, anarchist, has been recruited. Korina, Cult leader and RCEnigma, cultist, have been killed by an unstable recruit.

The town and anarchist teams win the game!
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Jingle »

I’ll publish the PTs sometime tomorrow.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Open Games”