Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1574, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1571, 72offsuit wrote:im just really bumbed DK didnt hide behind me after the allom night kill.
They TR me, and i was never going to be the night kill given it looked like i was diverting the allom lynch
u were locktown to me and i wanted to go on one of my lighter TRs.

the townblock I wanted to form was fairly important to my game, but I got cucked by the madoka thing. had BM not had an awful reaction to him accidentally hammering allo I would have hid behind him as well.
clearing me would probably have been helpful. although would have been risky, as Madoka kept saying I was the tracker for reasons.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1575, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1574, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1571, 72offsuit wrote:im just really bumbed DK didnt hide behind me after the allom night kill.
They TR me, and i was never going to be the night kill given it looked like i was diverting the allom lynch
u were locktown to me and i wanted to go on one of my lighter TRs.

the townblock I wanted to form was fairly important to my game, but I got cucked by the madoka thing. had BM not had an awful reaction to him accidentally hammering allo I would have hid behind him as well.
clearing me would probably have been helpful. although would have been risky, as Madoka kept saying I was the tracker for reasons.
maybe if allo didn't flip scum and u didnt seem apologetic for accidentally hammering him i would have been on you 100%
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Isis »

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Open Games”