She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ftr i don’t think i ever will vote raya at this point

rce either for some good postin

p-edit: eva is just trying to give me the least charitable reason and it HURTS my heart... eva we can get along

p-edit again: i’m shading both of u don’t take it personally
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Menalque »

I feel bad for being wrong on snow

I feel pretty okay with being wrong on montosh and don’t think he was very townie, and I think the fact that every single conftown voted him with me is reflective of that
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Menalque »

I mean I’m not taking it personally, I just think it’s a scummy thing for you to be doing?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1724, Menalque wrote:
In post 1721, Ydrasse wrote:can we like actually vote in a50/mena today though

the two people who have been on one attempted and one successful town elimination?
It’s lowkey kinda scummy to be shading me for the montosh wagon when it was literally me and A50 + every conftown in the game
How when you two are literally her preferred pool?
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 1725, Ydrasse wrote:p-edit: eva is just trying to give me the least charitable reason and it HURTS my heart... eva we can get along
I wasn’t trying to! Part of it was wrong and I admit that.

We can get along for the price of 10 pokepuffs. Please make sure they arrive at my cabin door by lunchtime.

~Eva
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1728, RCEnigma wrote:

the two people who have been on one attempted and one successful town elimination?
It’s lowkey kinda scummy to be shading me for the montosh wagon when it was literally me and A50 + every conftown in the game
Because it’s weird to be shading me for being on a wagon that literally every conftown in the game was ultimately okay with even if only begrudgingly in the case of umlaut and eevee?

Her shading me *in general* is like ehh whatever

Her arguing *in particular* that it’s scummy to be on a wagon that I know is at least 6/7 town and which to every conftown was 5/7 town is just scummy, because it was good faith and it was a reasonable enough belief that montosh was scum given that
every single conftown was willing to go there in the end
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Menalque »

Maybe eevee a little less who only voted there to speed up deadline, tbf

But umlaut preferred A50 but was also talking about how my case was good on montosh
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

when i’m around i’ll have fisticuffs and pokepuffs at the ready
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:17 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 3.1
Menalque
(3):
RCEnigma (), Ydrasse (), Raya36 ()
Ydrasse
(2):
Titus (), Menalque ()
Something_Smart
(1):
Snowblaze ()

Not Voting
(5):
Umlaut, Fredrick A Campbell, Something_Smart, Almost50, Eevee ()

With 11 alive, it’s 6 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2020-08-11 20:41:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Eevee »

In post 1732, Ydrasse wrote:when i’m around i’ll have fisticuffs and pokepuffs at the ready
Put those away! Someone might get hurt! D:

~Eva
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1730, Menalque wrote:

Because it’s weird to be shading me for being on a wagon that literally every conftown in the game was ultimately okay with even if only begrudgingly in the case of umlaut and eevee?

Her arguing *in particular* that it’s scummy to be on a wagon that I know is at least 6/7 town and which to every conftown was 5/7 town is just scummy, because it was good faith and it was a reasonable enough belief that montosh was scum given that
There was little to no discussion about Montosh being scummy. You made a case last 24h of deadline that Montosh didn't have time to refute or defend.

That's not good faith it's a rushed elimination.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Also being confirmed doesn't give them better reads. I don't trust any of the confirmeds reads, it's like I'm playing a completely different game right now.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1735, RCEnigma wrote:

There was little to no discussion about Montosh being scummy. You made a case last 24h of deadline that Montosh didn't have time to refute or defend.

That's not good faith it's a rushed elimination.
Lol, okay RCE
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1736, RCEnigma wrote:Also being confirmed doesn't give them better reads. I don't trust any of the confirmeds reads, it's like I'm playing a completely different game right now.
This is just like a vaguely insane way to look at things. I would always trust the reads of confirmed players slightly more than those of unconfirmed players because I know that they’re at least scumhunting in good faith even if wrong. And you can build a synthesis off that to get better reads than you as an individual with your blind spots are likely to get

This is like the fundamental of townplay imo, and is basically necessary unless you have insanely high. % reads
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Menalque »

I’d really prefer and RCE guillo today but I doubt I’m going to get it
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:43 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1738, Menalque wrote:
In post 1736, RCEnigma wrote:Also being confirmed doesn't give them better reads. I don't trust any of the confirmeds reads, it's like I'm playing a completely different game right now.
This is just like a vaguely insane way to look at things. I would always trust the reads of confirmed players slightly more than those of unconfirmed players because I know that they’re at least scumhunting in good faith even if wrong. And you can build a synthesis off that to get better reads than you as an individual with your blind spots are likely to get

This is like the fundamental of townplay imo, and is basically necessary unless you have insanely high. % reads
They did not build the Montosh wagon, you did.

This is my issue with you claiming the wagon was in good faith because conf town were on it. Not one of them voices Montosh as their preferred wagon and I don't even recall any of them having Montosh in their immediate Poe.

Eevee or someone questioned why Montosh was being townread once and didn't follow up and frederick had a singular day 1 votecount to question montoshes alignment.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Eevee »

Maybe we should just deadsheep this and work our way bottom up. For what it's worth, I was quite upset with the Montosh lynch, it was more no one would switch at the deadline. I thought Ydrasse was blatantly refusing to switch, but guess not.
In post 1674, Montosh wrote:I was gonna post when I got back from work but ended up taking a nap instead so whoops.

I'm slightly concerned about my Menalque read because I'm wondering how much they'd blatantly push a townie but if it to save themselves until they could escape maybe?

Anyway my reads right now look something like:

Town

Raya
RCE

Ydrasse

S_S
A50
Menalque

Scum

With the caveat that I think that A50 and Menalque probably aren't the same alignment.
~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Eevee »

I find RCE really really townie actually.

~Eva
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Menalque »

If they didn’t think that it was a good wagon they wouldn’t have voted there?

I mean they kind of inherently did build the wagon by *making up the vats majority of the votes on it*

If they didn’t think that montosh was scum as a result of my case, idk why they switched

I think it was a persuasive case, I still think it was mostly solid in what I was thinking even though I was actually wrong
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1742, Eevee wrote:I find RCE really really townie actually.

~Eva
Big disagree and idk why you think that

Willing to listen if you want to explain
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

The good news is: I am home
The bad news is: I am beat and really need to sleep

I'll probably read back tomorrow, but right now I will do this:

VOTE: S_S

I am assuming AT LEAST one scum bus'd and one didn't. The 3 unconfirmed on Mae's wagon were Raya, Ydrasse & S_S. I think the scum of them likely fence-sat yesterday, in an attempt not to be caught on a miselimination. "I was on the scum wagon but not on the Town wagon" is a good defence from scum PoV. S_S is the one that fits the profile. Ydrasse & RTaya were both on me, and I was this close to being eliminated myself. If that had happened they'd have looked bad (almost as bad as Menalque does for many), so I conclude S_S is the one scum ON the Mae wagon, but I really can't decide whether the 2nd scum was also on the Mae wagon (Ydrasse) or the Snow wagon (Menalque). (My problem is Menalque has been promoting himself as a GOOD scum player, and I did witness his Scum game once and he was indeed good, so I am not sure if this is his bad town play or his attempt on being too scummy to be scum.)

Aside from that, S_S is play is reminding me of his play in the previous game (with me and Menalque) when he was Scum. He looks disengaged and rarely intervenes. He refused to bus in that game though, and that's what kept him off the bottom of my readlist here, but the thing is I can't see Raya+Ydrasse as a team that double bus'd and then decided to powerpush me on D2 too. In fract, I don't think this is Raya's scum game at all, so it's either S_S or Ydrasse (or both). Oh, and the reason I firmly believe at least one scum bus'd is the fact I know I'm Town and the confidence I have in my TR on RCE.

Disclaimer: Sleep on this for 24 hours if you will. I don't even know if what I've just typed reflects my thoughts accurately or not, because I am
falling asleep already
. Please do ask me for elaboration on whatever you think doesn't make sense or is unclear to you and I will respond when I come back next (in less than 12-16 hours ideally, but give it up to 24 hours at max)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

In post 1744, Menalque wrote:
In post 1742, Eevee wrote:I find RCE really really townie actually.

~Eva
Big disagree and idk why you think that

Willing to listen if you want to explain
General tone/soulread, has done some good analysis, and in many ways, he reminds me of Montosh who was town so I'm inclined to think I'm right with this. Other than that, I don't see any reason why he's scummy?

The above discussion about good faith/bad faith, I don't entirely agree with, but I'm also upset about the Montosh lynch so I don't know.

I keep feeling like I played really badly this game, so I'm gonna take a break.

~Eva
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Those are my preferred eliminations for sure. Kinda preferring menalque honestly. Probably worse to have doubts on his slot tomorrow if we end up being wrong on the elimination today
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Honestly I think it's worse when a lot of conftown are on a wagon and only a couple unconfirmed are as well. It means the unconfirmed who weren't on it weren't on a mislynching wagon. So if scum was on that town wagon (which is quite likely) it would have to be within the few uncomfirmed on it.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Idk if that made any sense. I worded it weird

Return to “Completed Open Games”