Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Raya36 »

My PoE right now is
A50, Lavender, Hiraki, Nono, maybe Casey but I do TR her and maybe Chem although I do have a TR there as well.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 798, innocentvillager wrote:raya why is that scummy from marksman? Why is scum!marksman more likely to openly admit I did something towny but still state that I’m in his pool, it kind of looks inconsistent

He could’ve easily just not said it was towny
I found the inconsistency scummy but you're right that it makes no sense coming from scum if it's just gonna obviously make him look bad
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 800, Raya36 wrote:My PoE right now is
A50, Lavender, Hiraki, Nono, maybe Casey but I do TR her and maybe Chem although I do have a TR there as well.
Inno and Isis I strongly town read and I guess marksman doesnt make as much sense as I initially thought.

I wanna say Nono is scum and the next best flip but at the same time their acting too openly scummy on my opinion. Rushing dunks and begging for a hammer etc
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Definitely want to dunk within [A50, Hiraki, Lavender, Nono]
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Nono
VOTE: Chemical

Nono's responses are weird and do not even relate to game. "I saw a hammer and I took it" doesn't answer my question at all.

Chemical for being on all dunks and all leading wagons. Looks more concerned of getting dunks than the precision of said dunks.

In short, bith of then seem to be pushing the game towards a speedy end without giving us the chance to gauge the reaction of someone being put @ D-1 or reevaluating after a flip

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Chemical Elements »

In post 804, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Nono
VOTE: Chemical

Nono's responses are weird and do not even relate to game. "I saw a hammer and I took it" doesn't answer my question at all.

Chemical for being on all dunks and all leading wagons. Looks more concerned of getting dunks than the precision of said dunks.

In short, bith of then seem to be pushing the game towards a speedy end without giving us the chance to gauge the reaction of someone being put @ D-1 or reevaluating after a flip
The game ends whether or not we dunk anyone. We could decide to not dunk anyone until the game ends and lose. Is that what you are suggesting we do?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Are you playing dumb? I repeatedly said we bloody dunk then REEVALUATE. We don't just dunk because we need/can. Just because you are relatively safe sitting at the bottom of the VC with least votes doesn't mean you can win this (assuming you're town) because if 2 of the 3 right above you or 3 out the 5 above you are scum they still win when they gain parity. You can still be alive and lose, you know. USE YOUR HEAD. Like, why are you voting me, Lav, Raya and Casey right now? Do you have a case on any of us? Who would you rather dunk between the 4 of us? What would a red/green flip from any of these slot tell you about the alignment of the others (others as in the rest of the living players)? What did you learn from the green flips of the last 2 dunks?? How come they didn't change your reads AT ALL (given that you didn't vote anyone new or unvote the people you've been voting forever)?

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ONE BY ONE?

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Isis »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lavender
It's probably a good time to vote one person at a time because of chainhammering?
I've played with Lavender before and I know she doesn't say a ton sometimes, but I think I remember getting more evidence of help in the search for scum before.
I am townreading Marksman, Raya, and Nono more than I'm scumreading much of anyone.
In post 78, Nono wrote:oops
VOTE: villager
same marksman, VOTE: clone

let me hammer please
kbai
This is doesn't look like a partner post at all. Scum!Nono would think of Clone's dunk as likely because he's guilty and would expect he wouldn't actually get to dunk. Like.. it's a cognitive zigzag.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Isis »

Monkey, turn the speakers down from 11. We have 7/14 days left and 10/14 players alive. Voting four players isn't ridiculous.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lav

I am willing to sheep Isis for now. I have never seen lav's scum game, and I do acknowledge she's a low poster all the time though but is this flips Town I swear I'm tunneling CE for the rest of the game. If it flips scum though I'll be sheeping him for the rest of the game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, I checked back and it looked like Wey was going down anyway. It probably would have been risky for Nono not to hop on it. I mean, she could have waited for the hammer (as her chosen troll) but it wouldn't have earned her much Towncred. Worthy of note that she put him @D-2 and CE put him @D-1 , but CE appears as the first voter on me, Lav and Raya now, so those votes were static for a long time despite having had multiple flips since then. That's why I want answers from him to my questions

Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:42 am

In post 806, Almost50 wrote:Are you playing dumb? I repeatedly said we bloody dunk then REEVALUATE. We don't just dunk because we need/can. Just because you are relatively safe sitting at the bottom of the VC with least votes doesn't mean you can win this (assuming you're town) because if 2 of the 3 right above you or 3 out the 5 above you are scum they still win when they gain parity. You can still be alive and lose, you know. USE YOUR HEAD. Like, why are you voting me, Lav, Raya and Casey right now? Do you have a case on any of us? Who would you rather dunk between the 4 of us? What would a red/green flip from any of these slot tell you about the alignment of the others (others as in the rest of the living players)? What did you learn from the green flips of the last 2 dunks?? How come they didn't change your reads AT ALL (given that you didn't vote anyone new or unvote the people you've been voting forever)?

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ONE BY ONE?
In my opinion, not being on top of the votecount just means that I am a little more likely to win if my position does not change. I would like to point out that the votecount order is not that static.

Below are some answers to some Questions Almost50 Asked (QAA).

Chemical Element's answers to QAA

"why are you voting me, Lav, Raya and Casey right now? Do you have a case on any of us?"
My case against all that I am voting for except Casey is that none of you voted for WeyounsLastClone. Casey's case is that she mentioned that 1 out of 4 is not bad when referring to your votes, suggesting she might have known WeyounsLastClone was part of the mafia all along.

"Who would you rather dunk between the 4 of us?"
Between the four of you, I would rather dunk all.

"What would a red/green flip from any of these slot tell you about the alignment of the others (others as in the rest of the living players)?"
I believe that all three scum are those that I am voting for and Hiraki, which, until now, I did not notice I am not voting for, so if three of you flip green, I will have to reevaluate my hypothesis.

"What did you learn from the green flips of the last 2 dunks?? How come they didn't change your reads AT ALL (given that you didn't vote anyone new or unvote the people you've been voting forever)?"
I have learned nothing from those two green flips. It has neither disproved nor proved my hypothesis.

VOTE: Hiraki

I'll be having my dinner now, so expect to wait for some time before I reply any of your other posts.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:08 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 809, Almost50 wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lav

I am willing to sheep Isis for now. I have never seen lav's scum game, and I do acknowledge she's a low poster all the time though but is this flips Town I swear I'm tunneling CE for the rest of the game. If it flips scum though I'll be sheeping him for the rest of the game.
...why would you want to do that?

I’m worried you’re justifying your eventual push on CE with this
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

@IV: I was ALREADY VOTING CE before that. I don't/didn't need a justification. Just look at his answer above. "I would rather dunk all four" coupled with "if 3 of them flip green then I will reconsider". Do you realize that 3 green flips takes us down to a 4-3 situation already? And he learnt nothing from the flips he was on? Why dunk someone you won't even gain any knowledge from their flip?

Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:27 am

In post 813, Almost50 wrote:@IV: I was ALREADY VOTING CE before that. I don't/didn't need a justification. Just look at his answer above. "I would rather dunk all four" coupled with "if 3 of them flip green then I will reconsider". Do you realize that 3 green flips takes us down to a 4-3 situation already? And he learnt nothing from the flips he was on? Why dunk someone you won't even gain any knowledge from their flip?
Because not dunking anyone guarantees a loss.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:28 am

Null: Chemical Elements
downgrading my townread here.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:33 am

i kind of hate how ive been in agreement with every single one of the dunks that happened to go through

But I have been feeling strictly less good about each dunk D1->D4 (prehammer). And I'll probably feel worse about today's dunk
Chemical Elements
Chemical Elements
Townie
Chemical Elements
Townie
Townie

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:47 am

After thinking about the information that may be gained from each flip, I think Hiraki would be the optimal dunk as if they flip mafia, I can clear Almost50, allowing us to skip that dunk and go dunking the rest that were off WeyounsLastClone's wagon and Casey. If I am right, we win the game. If I am wrong, we end up in a 2 mafia to 3 town scenario, but I don't think we will get there.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Ruby Red »

Votecount 5.1

TargetWagon
Lavender
(L-2)
, , ,
Almost50
(L-3)
, ,
Raya36
(L-3)
, ,
Hiraki
(L-3)
, ,
Nono
(L-4)
Chemical Elements
(L-4)
innocentvillager
(L-4)
Casey
(L-5)
Marksman
(L-5)
Not Voting
(1)
innocentvillager

With 10 alive, it's 6 to dunk on someone.
(expired on 2020-08-17 08:18:59) until I discard my human form for a far superior one.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

If you think CE is town, you have to also explain why you think his current theory is even slightly correct and not ignoring 90% of the game. Thanks.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Casey »

I don't know any more.

VOTE: Unvote: Raya
VOTE: Chemical Elements
VOTE: innocentvillager
VOTE: Isis

Literally just shots in the dark at this point.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Casey »

Let's just go completely opposite day.

VOTE: Unvote: Hiraki
VOTE: Marksman
VOTE: Nono
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Casey »

Chemical Elements / Isis / Marksman is my guess now.
Casey
Casey
Goon
Casey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Casey »

Actually I kind of like that team.

VOTE: Unvote: Innocent villager
VOTE: Unvote: No-no
innocentvillager