MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:39 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 523, Noraa wrote:he does
Is it a recent one then? Which one? When looking for scum games I usually just skim for mafia PTs in their posts
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Isis »

Thinking a town!Plus is gonna get townread anyway. And lo and behold you unvoted plus
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 525, MURDERCAT wrote:
Is it a recent one then? Which one? When looking for scum games I usually just skim for mafia PTs in their posts
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84069
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:41 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 526, Isis wrote:Thinking a town!Plus is gonna get townread anyway. And lo and behold you unvoted plus
Ok I see that actually.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:44 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 527, Noraa wrote:
In post 525, MURDERCAT wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84069
I see thanks. I probably won't look at this too closely because there's no D1 data but I'll at least give it a skim.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 528, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 526, Isis wrote:Thinking a town!Plus is gonna get townread anyway. And lo and behold you unvoted plus
Ok I see that actually.
I dont understand what this means but I think its sussing me?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Isis »

I sus you Noraa what are you gonna do about it!?!?!?!?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:49 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 530, Noraa wrote:I dont understand what this means but I think its sussing me?
No I just understand Isis's POV on it. Scum you could conceivably be genuinely angry at plus because you think he should be a bigger miselim target and is getting away with not doing anything.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Noraa »

I dont understand the argument in the above post but I mean I'm not paying much attention to ur SRs cuz as far as I can tell, they are not much different from plus'
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 532, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 530, Noraa wrote:I dont understand what this means but I think its sussing me?
No I just understand Isis's POV on it. Scum you could conceivably be genuinely angry at plus because you think he should be a bigger miselim target and is getting away with not doing anything.
why would doing nothing make him not get limmed? And also Isis clearly hasn't meta dived me if she really believes that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Noraa »

That is a terrible way to think. I get frustrated/upset as town far more often AND I only get upset as scum when I'm getting tunneled or under pressure.
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Exorcists »

Lot of modspew this game. This is why mods should just refrain from commenting on anything game-related if possible.

-Lance
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:52 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 535, Noraa wrote:That is a terrible way to think. I get frustrated/upset as town far more often AND I only get upset as scum when I'm getting tunneled or under pressure.
I believe this to be true FWIW
GTKAMURDERCAT

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Isis »

I haven't meta dived you, I rarely read people's older games to read them nowadays. I have to be extremely curious about something.
"Well, I..."
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 537, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 535, Noraa wrote:That is a terrible way to think. I get frustrated/upset as town far more often AND I only get upset as scum when I'm getting tunneled or under pressure.
I believe this to be true FWIW
Honestly this is generally how all players are so Isis suggesting that I'm a rare case is strange considering normally people just assume this is how everyone is...
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 453, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 443, PlusJOYED wrote:In terms of ranking from town to scum, I'd say something like:

ego > exorcist > isis > jewels > tswift > murdercat > bm > cobra > dunnstral > rc > noraa > xofelf
Considering everyone to the left of me is your townreads, I'm neutral, and everyone to the right of me is your scumread, then from my point of view; you're either scum, townreading scum, or you're exactly right on your three scumreads. Given the basis for your reads, and general probability, it's probably one of the first two.
Weird post. Serves nothing other than pointing out some of Plus's reads are probably incorrect, which is a given for anyone at this stage.

-Lance
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 538, Isis wrote:I haven't meta dived you, I rarely read people's older games to read them nowadays. I have to be extremely curious about something.
nowadays? u make it sound like u've been playing for years and years. wait are u an alt? O_o
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 540, Exorcists wrote:
In post 453, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 443, PlusJOYED wrote:In terms of ranking from town to scum, I'd say something like:

ego > exorcist > isis > jewels > tswift > murdercat > bm > cobra > dunnstral > rc > noraa > xofelf
Considering everyone to the left of me is your townreads, I'm neutral, and everyone to the right of me is your scumread, then from my point of view; you're either scum, townreading scum, or you're exactly right on your three scumreads. Given the basis for your reads, and general probability, it's probably one of the first two.
Weird post. Serves nothing other than pointing out some of Plus's reads are probably incorrect, which is a given for anyone at this stage.

-Lance
I really vibe with this post here. Feels to me like townie picking up on the details. I, personally actually missed this.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:56 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 541, Noraa wrote:nowadays? u make it sound like u've been playing for years and years. wait are u an alt? O_o
Someone didn't read all of the Isis is now a list mod thread
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:57 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 542, Noraa wrote:I really vibe with this post here. Feels to me like townie picking up on the details. I, personally actually missed this.
Pretty sure Isis said the same thing in her wall?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 411, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 409, Exorcists wrote:@Battle Mage, I’m still interested in this. Can you summarise how she did this and link please?
I asked and didn't get a response I don't think. I believe it refers to one of these:

viewtopic.php?p=12126543#p12126543
viewtopic.php?p=12128504#p12128504
Can I get a ELI5 for the context and why it's role fishing?

-Lance
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 545, Exorcists wrote:Can I get a ELI5 for the context and why it's role fishing?
You'd have to ask BM, it didn't ping me in the game
GTKAMURDERCAT

Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 390, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 389, Random Canadian wrote:How come you stopped voting me in this same post then if my play hasn't deserved your attention elsewhere?
well just know ill be keeping an eye on you. its very convenient that youre back now that the pressure is off. i moved my vote because the game was ready to move on and i didnt want to help stagnate it. im conflicted, as i expressed. i both dislike the wagon falling apart, and like that it fell apart. im not sure which one of those is the correct take. i dont townread you though.
Also weird. Shouldn't Random Canadian be incentivized to come back when there is pressure, not isn't?

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 483, Isis wrote:I'm caught up and I want to VOTE: Noraa, it's been lots of bits and pieces too small to quote but the bits where she doesn't believe herself deserving to be townread doesn't make me want to townread her. It outweighs the things I liked.
Dunnstral seems scummy to me, but by now I think I've tallied enough read accuracy from him across games that I want him alive more than other players because a town!Dunnstral is going to solve the game for me.
I'd find Jewel Barons a little scummy for being sideliney if I ignored the PT thing, but I agree with Dunnstral about that being a strong push town and that matters more. And I'm used to not loving Gamma's posting until finally finding something I like on page 80.
If I had to pick another scum I think I'd pick Swift but I want to give her room to play right now.
Very nice. Dunnstral, Noraa, and Tayl0r are all slots I want to look at right now. I've changed my mind on both Plus and Random Canadian. I'll join you on Noraa.
VOTE: Noraa
These posts look fake to me. There's a lot of 'work with me' which I read as disingenuous.

Spoiler:
In post 241, Noraa wrote:nu fighting. it helps no one.
In post 245, Noraa wrote:
In post 242, Battle Mage wrote:i do think this is a very different gameplan from taylor compared to her towngames, and very similar to her scumgame.
well I personally dont see it yet and even if she actually was scum, tunneling her is actually prolly gonna do the opposite of what u want it to do.
In post 246, Noraa wrote:I say u both stop tunneling and go on with the game
In post 249, Noraa wrote:I think its his normal play which is coolio and all but rn tunneling isnt gonna help us get a Taylor lim even if she is scum :/
In post 261, Noraa wrote:Stop stop stop stop. There isnt a point in picking a fight with BM here rn. BM is just tunneling someone (I assume) he actually believes is scum. That needs to stop bc instead of making me want to vote Taylor, I want to not vote her. but all this attacking on BM isnt gonna get us anywhere either.
In post 262, Noraa wrote:No tunneling allowed for day 1 BM!
if ur town, work with me.
In post 263, Noraa wrote:or, if u think im scum, work with someone u think is town.
In post 294, Noraa wrote:I dont particularly think xof is scum and I dont like how fast u jumped off me. I feel a townie would jump on me bc of suspicions that I am scum and investigate and dig around a bit even if only baiting reactions to see what's up. I dont think townies back off this easily and in such a ~pockety~ way. This is something I find strange and I think Isis will be at a scum lean for now bc of that.

amigas we are but not when scum hunter Noraa wants to find some scums :3
though I low-key suck at scum hunting soooooo if im wrong, u shall get apology huggies postgame.
In post 417, Noraa wrote:U ever played a game with him before? I definitely feel like my read is fairly accurate considering I've played quite a bit with plus(the ongoing I will not mention) Also thank you please do make sure all ur heads say the same thing cuz if all town sees from ur slot is "blah is really sus. nah blah is actually pretty town. Nono blah is sus", we cannot solve you. I was not joking. If ur slot continued to shift opinions all the time, I was going to just ignore ur slot and honestly, tho I hate policy lims, I would suggest it. The other two hydras have less people(only two in both cases) and their opinions are somewhat the same. Urs is the only one that isn't consistent at all.
In post 501, Noraa wrote:
Im kinda done with this. if ur town, ur not trying to cooperate or solve. You cant provide any reasons to support absolutely anything. You couldn't explain a TR that should be pretty easy to explain to murder and you couldn't explain ur SR on me to me. ou won't put in the minimum effort and make/adjust reads as needed. You have a playstyle thats hard to read but that doesnt mean u can do whatever you want. I've seen you put more effort in before but ur not even trying here. I think you are scum and even if ur not, town is gonna mislim u sometime this game for this play because its confusing, hard to read, and overall scummy. Better to mislim day 1 and clear out the setup than to mislim in limlo and lose the game. Plus if ur town, I want a readslist with all of the players who you are confident are a certain alignment with a solid paragraph on why ASAP. You dont have to include everyone. In fact just including like 3 people is fine as long as they are well justified. Do this and I'll think about caving because I know very well you are generally somewhat like this. Show me you are town. I am tired and annoyed of mislimming you. Work with me. Otherwise if this is a mislim, its not on me this time and you cannot guilt me into not voting you out in future games because it was you that didn't want to cooperate. A readslist is by no means hard and one thats only requesting 3+ people in it should be very easy.

This is tinfoil material, but Noraa was alarmed at how came across as when Alice refuted it, so much so that I think she wouldn't normally make the error if town, and was more focused on faking stances rather than not being mean.

-Lance
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:40 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 501, Noraa wrote:
Im kinda done with this. if ur town, ur not trying to cooperate or solve. You cant provide any reasons to support absolutely anything. You couldn't explain a TR that should be pretty easy to explain to murder and you couldn't explain ur SR on me to me. ou won't put in the minimum effort and make/adjust reads as needed. You have a playstyle thats hard to read but that doesnt mean u can do whatever you want. I've seen you put more effort in before but ur not even trying here. I think you are scum and even if ur not, town is gonna mislim u sometime this game for this play because its confusing, hard to read, and overall scummy. Better to mislim day 1 and clear out the setup than to mislim in limlo and lose the game. Plus if ur town, I want a readslist with all of the players who you are confident are a certain alignment with a solid paragraph on why ASAP. You dont have to include everyone. In fact just including like 3 people is fine as long as they are well justified. Do this and I'll think about caving because I know very well you are generally somewhat like this. Show me you are town. I am tired and annoyed of mislimming you. Work with me. Otherwise if this is a mislim, its not on me this time and you cannot guilt me into not voting you out in future games because it was you that didn't want to cooperate. A readslist is by no means hard and one thats only requesting 3+ people in it should be very easy.
holy shit
theres a reason why I can't elaborate my read. Think about it.
Secondly, it irritates me that you would think im being lazy here and not cooperating. I'm not just playing this game, and I don't wanna make mafia my whole life. The pool of effort I put into this game is finite, and when you asked, I'd just spent like half an hour iso diving and sorting people for my readlist while at my work break and having just read 40 pages of a mess of another game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”