the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:09 am

Post by the worst »

first time I've been called unnecessary, unacceptable, disrespectful or cruel since I was a teenaged edgelord who was all of those things

Gloria, the next time someone strongly disagrees with you, please take 5 minutes to consider why they strongly disagree with you. You don't have to agree with them, just wait and see where they're coming from.

Please make a concerted effort to stay out of my games where possible, I will reciprocate.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

Thanks for modding, Equinox.
--
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1249, Rainbow Reads wrote:
T
h
a
n
k
s
f
o
r
m
o
d
d
i
n
g
E
q
u
i
n
o
x
Sorry :facepalm:

:(
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:13 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Thanks for modding Equinox

Sorry Gloria I felt so bad when I saw you replace in :(

I think i feel worse about winning than losing - I really did want Jake to get paired.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Rainbow Reads
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Rainbow Reads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Rainbow Reads »

In post 1252, Gloria Cleary wrote:
T
h
a
n
k
s
f
o
r
m
o
d
d
i
n
g
E
q
u
i
n
o
x

W
a
y
t
o
o
l
i
t
t
l
e
m
u
c
h
t
o
o
l
a
t
e
P
l
e
a
s
e
d
o
t
h
e
s
a
m
e
f
o
r
m
e
a
s
t
h
e
w
o
r
s
t
a
n
d
i
f
y
o
u
s
e
e
m
e
p
l
a
y
i
n
g
s
t
a
y
o
u
t
o
f
g
a
m
e
s
I
'
m
a
l
r
e
a
d
y
i
n
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Akarin »

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:16 am

Post by the worst »

I don't think I tell you often enough that I appreciate you, so: I appreciate you, Akarin <3
--
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1250, the worst wrote:first time I've been called unnecessary, unacceptable, disrespectful or cruel since I was a teenaged edgelord who was all of those things

Gloria, the next time someone strongly disagrees with you, please take 5 minutes to consider why they strongly disagree with you. You don't have to agree with them, just wait and see where they're coming from.

Please make a concerted effort to stay out of my games where possible, I will reciprocate.
You’re being really unfair to me, that comment really hurt my feelings. :cry: Please try and look at it from mpov.

Saying someone can’t bear your presence really hurt me. I don’t understand how you’re not seeing that. :(
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:20 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1135, Rainbow Reads wrote:
G
l
o
r
i
a
C
l
e
a
r
l
y
m
a
k
e
s
t
h
i
s
g
a
m
e
u
n
b
e
a
r
a
b
l
e
y
e
s
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

that's not me saying you're unbearable - that's me pointing out someone else finds you unbearable to play with. I save that shit for postgame, it's not my style to put people down when they're trying their best.

your read on hectic sucked. your read on pooky sucked. your read on RR was mediocre and heavily tunnelled. you refusing to leave and spamposting to rally townies towards town!pooky means I either gamble the game on a read nobody else is willing to back, and which I'm also not confident in because Jake is utterly useless, and RR won't play the game while you're in it. and because I float another strategy while quoting your scumread on finding you unbearable, I'm a shitty person? nah fam

this is a team play setup and you are not a team player. I don't think you're capable of playing mafia sensibly, or in a way that's reasonable and fair to other players. this is the last I'll be saying on the subject until you apologise (accurately) for the offense you've caused me here.
--
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1254, Rainbow Reads wrote:
In post 1252, Gloria Cleary wrote:
T
h
a
n
k
s
f
o
r
m
o
d
d
i
n
g
E
q
u
i
n
o
x

W
a
y
t
o
o
l
i
t
t
l
e
m
u
c
h
t
o
o
l
a
t
e
P
l
e
a
s
e
d
o
t
h
e
s
a
m
e
f
o
r
m
e
a
s
t
h
e
w
o
r
s
t
a
n
d
i
f
y
o
u
s
e
e
m
e
p
l
a
y
i
n
g
s
t
a
y
o
u
t
o
f
g
a
m
e
s
I
'
m
a
l
r
e
a
d
y
i
n
No offense but I’m having a really rough time of it and I’m had it up to here with everyone fucking shitting on me recently so no. :roll:

I don’t deserve thid from either of you. I am nobody’s fucking whilping post. I feel already bad we lost and I’m allowing anyone to emotionally abuse me for trying my best and playing my heart out and if either you or tw think that’s some kind of goddaln crime than both of you can redacted because Ino longer give afuck!

I try so goodzmn hqrd znd everone just fucking shits all over mr. Im ficking donr with ghis bulldhit.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1259, the worst wrote:that's not me saying you're unbearable - that's me pointing out someone else finds you unbearable to play with. I save that shit for postgame, it's not my style to put people down when they're trying their best.

your read on hectic sucked. your read on pooky sucked. your read on RR was mediocre and heavily tunnelled. you refusing to leave and spamposting to rally townies towards town!pooky means I either gamble the game on a read nobody else is willing to back, and which I'm also not confident in because Jake is utterly useless, and RR won't play the game while you're in it. and because I float another strategy while quoting your scumread on finding you unbearable, I'm a shitty person? nah fam

this is a team play setup and you are not a team player. I don't think you're capable of playing mafia sensibly, or in a way that's reasonable and fair to other players. this is the last I'll be saying on the subject until you apologise (accurately) for the offense you've caused me here.
Whzt part of thzt of whst yiubsaud hurt my feelings did you not read%, Did yiubthink i was lyinf or solvey?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I don’t hzve zny fucking feelings. Im here just to get fucking shit on bt every sihne person in mybrntired god lige!
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Clon more I haven’t been hurt ebog yet, Keep kivjihgvlr xhrn Il already doxwn. go for iy.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@mods is there a way to delete my account?
. I don’t want to becon thid sure anymore.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Akarin »

Gloria, I'm sure someone can help you delete your account but seriously think about stepping away from the computer for a bit. Maybe take a walk outside or something. I finished a game recently where I was absolutely
furious
in the immediate aftermath of the game, and honestly I'm still mad about it but I felt so much better for just walking away from it for a while in the post game after I got up to that point of snapping.

The talking about it after still made me mad the next day, but it was less raw, and that honestly helped a lot.

Take a deep breath, go for a walk, come back to us. Please.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1253, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Thanks for modding Equinox

I think i feel worse about winning than losing - I really did want Jake to get paired.
I almost want to die nox thid is dininfair. I dtohfxdon deserg. zfb ogcthis shitbil gdttin pkhchgqfr
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1265, Akarin wrote:Gloria, I'm sure someone can help you delete your account but seriously think about stepping away from the computer for a bit. Maybe take a walk outside or something. I finished a game recently where I was absolutely
furious
in the immediate aftermath of the game, and honestly I'm still mad about it but I felt so much better for just walking away from it for a while in the post game after I got up to that point of snapping.

The talking about it after still made me mad the next day, but it was less raw, and that honestly helped a lot.

Take a deep breath, go for a walk, come back to us. Please.
R pits yoyf a huge dump on mr thatvt itpllf dif fessrve. Anf vloplgdihfjojc my geekohfcqdvlk itj
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1266, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1253, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Thanks for modding Equinox

I almost want to die nox thid is dininfair. I dtohfxdon deserg. zfb ogcthis shitbil gdttin pkhchgqfr
Notlodihg bit gettih dimprd on. wi in no xay dud abythib to deserve that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1261, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1259, the worst wrote:that's not me saying you're unbearable - that's me pointing out someone else finds you unbearable to play with. I save that shit for postgame, it's not my style to put people down when they're trying their best.

Whzt part of thzt of whst yiubsaud hurt my feelings did you not read%, Did yiubthink i was lyinf or solvey?
And you’re thr onr who trusted him si why are you blaming me^ Dif I fotce you to do thzt?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:52 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

this is kind of what I was dreading the whole time and I felt like I was almost playing against wincon by how much I wanted jake to get paired.

Please don't take this game so seriously - nobody is trying to actively throw, we're all just trying to have some human connection in a world that's more and more crazy.

I know I'm probably not the best person to say this, but I really do think we will all be winners if we can walk away from this still being friends and maybe understanding each other just a little better.

Gloria is really a wonderful person after you get to know her better and she doesn't deserve to be attacked here in this manner - everyone makes mistakes in these games - if it were not possible to make mistakes the games would not be worth playing. She made a mistake and I know she feels probably worse about it than anyone here can make her feel, she blames herself probably more than she needs to.

I really hope this stuff is because the emotions are a bit raw right now and people will be better to each other tomorrow than today.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

This is entirely uncalled for and you of all people ought to know better. :/
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I’m really sorry @Shelley. Please forgive me. <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 1270, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is kind of what I was dreading the whole time and I felt like I was almost playing against wincon by how much I wanted jake to get paired.

Please don't take this game so seriously - nobody is trying to actively throw, we're all just trying to have some human connection in a world that's more and more crazy.

I know I'm probably not the best person to say this, but I really do think we will all be winners if we can walk away from this still being friends and maybe understanding each other just a little better.

Gloria is really a wonderful person after you get to know her better and she doesn't deserve to be attacked here in this manner - everyone makes mistakes in these games - if it were not possible to make mistakes the games would not be worth playing. She made a mistake and I know she feels probably worse about it than anyone here can make her feel, she blames herself probably more than she needs to.

I really hope this stuff is because the emotions are a bit raw right now and people will be better to each other tomorrow than today.
<3
Necessary Sneasel
Necessary Sneasel
Goon
Necessary Sneasel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Necessary Sneasel »

I don't know you but I don't think we are going to get anything out of interacting - bye Gloria.

Return to “Completed Open Games”