Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1199, yessiree wrote:Why would I kill off Arte who is more likely to vote lukewarm over me?

If I'm scum I'd kill Raya who's fixated on SRing me and TRing lukewarm, that leaves nono, arte, and myself which is enough to vote out luke
I don't know man. Maybe to remind to never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line, but who can really say.

From my pov, it is either you or T3, and we have two votes. The way you handled Day 3 has me leaning much more strongly towards it being you. T3 was on, leading up to the deadline, right there with me trying to get a vote through. And you seemed to be trying your damnedest to keep town from doing anything productive. So it seems to me that voting you today is my best bet to end this game without having to go to day 5.

Raya and nono, if you guys disagree I will switch my vote, but yes is my preference for the day.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by yessiree »

lol, you think I'm bluffing here? Killing Arte would be straight up a blunder on my part, not yours or any one else's for that matter.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1194, Raya36 wrote:I want to hear what nono thinks but I'm definitely leaning yessiree. If not then Lukewarm and T3 1v1 next day and whoever is unfortunate enough to survive between me and nono will have to choose
In post 1197, Nono wrote:might as well say,, art insisted we use no-protect, so we did

what do you think that says? looks like off-council scum,, although it's possible t3 scum set it up to look that way,, art was a good kill
looked through raya's post, and agree, almost seems too closely tied to mozami, i think,, don't know about other two, but we don't have to know
I want to make sure you guys are certain when you say mozzy is interaction cleared with A50. Is it from reading A50's ISO? Cause reading from mozzy's ISO that's definitely not the conclusion I came to.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Isis »

VotecountT3 - yessiree
yessiree - T3
Nono -
Raya36 -
Lukewarm -

Not Voting: T3, yessiree, Nono, Raya 36, Lukewarm

(expired on 2021-05-09 22:40:00)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by Nono »

yessir is so good xD gonna be honest, gut says it's not yessir, i want to believe him,, still thinking,, objectively speaking mozami is the least towny,, has always been,, gut wants so save one of the other two
changing mind,, raya, are you sure?
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Nono »

it's basically elo,, we're saving only one)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:30 am

Post by T3 »

To me it basically feels like yessir is trying to get out of autoloss... I realy don't know.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1198, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1197, Nono wrote:might as well say,, art insisted we use no-protect, so we did

what do you think that says? looks like off-council scum,, although it's possible t3 scum set it up to look that way,, art was a good kill
looked through raya's post, and agree, almost seems too closely tied to mozami, i think,, don't know about other two, but we don't have to know
To me, it says that the scum is more likely to be Yessiree over T3.

The obvious choice for T3 would have been to target you in order to avoid having 2 clear town players today. He could have done so without too much worry of it drawing attention to himself, because everyone, on the council or off, already knew you were clear.

Yessiree on the other hand, would have had to choose a target that he did not think would be being protected. Not being on the council, he would not be sure if you were being protected or not.

Both of these choices have some big WIFOM energy to them to be fair though. So there is a chance that the it was a T3, big-brain, WIFOM choice to kill Arte over you, but I am happy to stick with Yessiree today.
I agree that it points to Yessiree. Artemiana wasn't confirmed town yet right? So it makes sense for someone off council to go there as a reasonable guess for who would be confirmed next, and while staying off the potentially protected already confirmed player.
In post 1199, yessiree wrote:Why would I kill off Arte who is more likely to vote lukewarm over me?

If I'm scum I'd kill Raya who's fixated on SRing me and TRing lukewarm, that leaves nono, arte, and myself which is enough to vote out luke
Why do you think it's T3. I don't really see why you think the last scum had to be on council based on the NK
In post 1202, yessiree wrote:
In post 1194, Raya36 wrote:I want to hear what nono thinks but I'm definitely leaning yessiree. If not then Lukewarm and T3 1v1 next day and whoever is unfortunate enough to survive between me and nono will have to choose

I want to make sure you guys are certain when you say mozzy is interaction cleared with A50. Is it from reading A50's ISO? Cause reading from mozzy's ISO that's definitely not the conclusion I came to.
This is the post where I went over it. I went both ways. Let me know what you think.
In post 1204, Nono wrote:yessir is so good xD gonna be honest, gut says it's not yessir, i want to believe him,, still thinking,, objectively speaking mozami is the least towny,, has always been,, gut wants so save one of the other two
They make a good point that I'm the ideal NK for them. So I'm not 100% sure.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1204, Nono wrote:yessir is so good xD gonna be honest, gut says it's not yessir, i want to believe him,, still thinking,, objectively speaking mozami is the least towny,, has always been,, gut wants so save one of the other two
I am having a hard time following this post. Are you suggesting we switch the vote to me?

I cannot make any defense for what Moz was doing, because I honestly disagreed with almost every read and push they put into this thread. I just ask that you look back over how I have handled this game before you settle on that vote. I tried really hard to make it so that we could vote out all 3 of me+yessiree+one more. Like I presented the plan, explained how we could deal with 3 different possible scum, and even offered to be the first to go.
In post 1076, Lukewarm wrote:Overall, I think that the best choice would be for us to vote out Yessiree, or if people are more suspicious of me, lets go ahead and vote me out, and then everyone vote Yes tomorrow. I think that the worst possible plan is to let us get to a 1v3 with both me and Yessiree alive, because I would be the easiest target for Scum-Yessiree to push town towards, and Yessiree would be the easiest target for scum-me to push town towards.

VOTE: Yessiree
HEAL: Artemiana, T3, Nono
Then was concerned that Raya wasn't voting me
In post 1096, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1095, Raya36 wrote:I like the council I'm on.

I don't think I'll be back before deadline so just in case: VOTE: yessiree
Hmm. If he is not going to be back before the deadline, he probably should have voted for me. That would have given me the ability to self hammer if no one else (outside of artemiana and t3) check in before the dead line :/

Now in order for us to get an elimination today, we are reliant on either other people checking in, or both Artemiana and T3 switching their votes to Yessiree.
And tried to get yessiree to vote me as well.
In post 1116, Lukewarm wrote:@Yessiree, please vote for me, so that I can self hammer if I need to!
I have never in my life tried so hard to get myself voted out (which I still think would have set town up for a win btw). And then half the lobby just refused to vote for me. But that ship has sailed with Day 3.

Spoiler:
If you do still decide to vote me out today, please vote yessiree tomorrow.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1207, Raya36 wrote:Why do you think it's T3. I don't really see why you think the last scum had to be on council based on the NK
I think BM is more likely than mozamis from my early day 3 read, while T3 hasn't done anything in particular to change that, but lukewarm has at least shown an attempt to game solve.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 1207, Raya36 wrote:This is the post where I went over it. I went both ways. Let me know what you think. 1009
I'll go over this later
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 8:42 am

Post by T3 »

Oops, got prodded.
So Lukewarm thn yessr? Wht order.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

Yessiree then T3 is what I'm thinking as of now. The yessiree and T3 crossvote makes me feel like one of them is probably scum. I still think I'm right on moz/luke being town. Plus if we don't elim T3 after yessiree and it actually was T3 we won't have a very happy T-Bone :lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by T3 »

I don't think I voted yessiree
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Oh well then I'm good to vote there

VOTE: yessiree
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

as long as you get T3 tomorrow, whoever lives between raya and nono.
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Nono »

i like yessir x) just gut

raya, what do you think about yessir killing art, and d1 no kill/no death/"yessir did not go anywhere result?"

VOTE: t3

unsure, as of yet, but feel like we shouldn't save mage slot,, for t-bone

p-edit: let's get it today)
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by yessiree »

I appreciate the sentiment but it's not possible today unless you can convince raya to vote T3.

lukewarm is already voting me, RAYA is the swing vote but she is voting me already, T3 can come in and hammer at any moment
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by yessiree »

If Arte is alive instead of raya, maybe we can get T3 today, but alas, she's swimmin' with the fishes
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1216, Nono wrote:i like yessir x) just gut

raya, what do you think about yessir killing art, and d1 no kill/no death/"yessir did not go anywhere result?"

VOTE: t3

unsure, as of yet, but feel like we shouldn't save mage slot,, for t-bone

p-edit: let's get it today)
Nono, how sure are you?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, you say youre unsure, but you are also trying to sway Raya to follow you.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Raya36 »

UNVOTE:

I'll look at that thing you mentioned either on my lunch or after work, Nono

I'd be willing to go T3 today as long as yessiree is next if we're wrong
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:01 am

Post by T3 »

Tbh I'm still not sure on Lukewarm. His entrance was tony... meh idk.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1222, T3 wrote:Tbh I'm still not sure on Lukewarm. His entrance was tony... meh idk.
Ey! I'm walkin here!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri May 07, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1221, Raya36 wrote:UNVOTE:

I'll look at that thing you mentioned either on my lunch or after work, Nono

I'd be willing to go T3 today as long as yessiree is next if we're wrong

omg. This day has moved so slow, without much happening. If this is the direction we are going anyways, lets get it over with

VOTE: T3

Return to “Completed Open Games”