Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Nono »

am here, reading
will be around for a while

assuming i don't need to self vote anymore, thanks council)

initial thoughts: still think mage is unlikely to be scum,, my thought process with bone was the same yesterday and he's been towny throughout,, will do due diligence to recheck, later, but i think he's fine right now
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Nono »

my initial suspect is raya,, reason being her townread on me was weird, imo, would be helpful if someone took a look as well
In post 731, Raya36 wrote:
In post 728, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 725, Raya36 wrote:
In post 721, Battle Mage wrote:alright i'll re-read Nono then. While I do, can you talk me through why Nono bussed A50? Because it seems to me like Nono's name is being thrown around without much substance backing it up.
Read T-Bone's post about this. What he said about this makes sense
oh I will, but I'd like to get a position from you?
Well yes but that part is going to sound basically the same.

Spoiler:
In post 175, Nono wrote: mozamis, enchant, almost is really scummy, in my eyes xD
If scum are going to distance this game, where you basically lose if you lose your scumbuddy D1, this is a good way to do it. No backing so no real traction will grow from this.
In post 479, Nono wrote:thinking almost, almost has played with me before,, why am i scummy, almost?

VOTE: almost
Once again this a weak reason to vote someone so traction shouldn't have been expected. It was early on the wagon so it's very possible it was a distancing attempt with plans to unvote (but they never checked back in on time).
In post 610, Nono wrote: to me, i'm cleared,, look at how i was almost's first pick for elim yesterday, it's easy game

HEAL: nono, art, mage would be ideal council, am fine with switching for enchant
Claiming yourself cleared doesn't look good, and this is the first time nono actually put themselves in their council vote, after A50 was eliminated.
In post 280, Almost50 wrote: If I use my super intellectual gift I'd say one scum in BM/Raya/Enchant and the other is in Nono/Atemiana (but don't quote me on any of that yet. I'll only take responsibility of my reads on the top 3 so far)
Distancing again, not taking responsibility for those 2 bottom scumreads so showing they're weak
In post 411, Almost50 wrote:Nono?? I never suggested or even hinted I want Nono in the council. It's Moz, T-Bone & Yessiree for me
But then there's this. Maybe I'm wrong on this too...
in the spoiler,
first, second, third, fourth(!!) points were all shading me xD only the fifth one was saying i was town, but the conclusion was a strong nono townread
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Nono »

would like to be on the council, please x) seems fun
would also heal art (almost tried to vote her out, like me,, took her out of the council too, pending reread), mage (has been towny throughout)
otherwise, have good feelings about yessir: remember him saying he genuinely didn't think to no-kill, reaction to 49 hammer,, it all reads honest to me,, progression today makes sense, given bone's flip
can't say much about mozami's play, but maybe he's too unfiltered to be scum,, out of scum-range/fakable range, imo

raya, can't remember her stances yesterday off the top of my head, skirting maybe, nor can see her gamestate view clearly,, missing a full picture, etc etc, at least that's what it looks like to me
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Nono »

theory with raya,, it's possible she thought no-killing would be good, realized it would be an uphill battle after doing so, so killed again, possibly
unless it's confbias, have reasons to townread everyone else
if i can ask a favor, i don't want her on the council

HEAL: nono, art, mage my opinion
HEAL: nono, art, yessir to honor bone, second choice

leave me questions if i'm needed, kthxbai~
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 981, yessiree wrote:
In post 961, mozamis wrote:Raya loooks more and more town, so council:

HEAL: Mozamis, BattleMage, Raya

Although if we lynch Nono, we won't need a council:
VOTE: NONO

Try and see the wood from the trees, people!
In light of recently transpired events, can't see the forest for the trees, mozzyman!
kek x)
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by yessiree »

HEAL: nono, arte, yessiree

VOTE: no lim
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:35 am

Post by brassherald »

I've got a real, in person trial this morning, so I will do the votecount in the afternoon.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1001, Nono wrote:my initial suspect is raya,, reason being her townread on me was weird, imo, would be helpful if someone took a look as well
Just to explain that, I very much scumread your play, but I didn't think it made any sense for you to be scum with A50 who was basically going against you being on the council and that point is stronger than my general read, therefore you were town
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm a part of most people's PoE so understandable if I'm not wanted on the council, but can we at least keep my PoE of BM and Yessiree off the council too? I'd like HEAL: Nono, Art, moz if I can't be on it
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Raya36 »

Thoughts on A50 interaction clearing:

Nono - conftown

Artemiana - probtown
Spoiler:
Art -> A50: This is the only post about A50 followed by 2 posts. Art was the first to vote A50 but then switched over to Yessiree when BM voted Yessiree (BM also had A50 in his scumpool). Then Nono and I voted A50 and Art went back to A50. If this was distancing I think Art would stay more committed. Also Art in a sense lead the A50 wagon and could have pushed the alternative, Yessiree, if they were scum.
A50 -> Art: Had art as bottom scumread with Nono. pushes against Art being on council, also pushes against Art being on council, wants to elim art but nobody else is voting there, said again that art is a bottom scumread.

I really don't think it's possible for these two to be partners. If they are then they honestly deserve the win for that distancing.

mozamis - ??? no attempt to distance from A50 if partners
Spoiler:
moz -> A50: heals A50, calls him very town, heals A50 as his vote. A50 read is meta. A50 is getting elimed, still calls him town.
A50 -> moz: heals moz, heals moz again, heals moz as his vote. another heal with moz, has moz as top townread, moz was one of the options he wanted swapped into the council. At some point A50 also called out moz on a scumslip.

I actually can't remember why I interaction cleared moz. Probably for the opposite reason as Art, there is absolutely no distancing happening from either of them. You'd think scum would want to distance a bit but maybe they prioritized getting on the council. Still seems like a bit much. Putting moz back in my pool. Someone tell me if this makes sense from scum partners.

yessiree - could be partners
Spoiler:
yes -> A50: has A50 as green, actually not much mention at all that involved meaningful content. At one point he said they almost share reads but that's all
A50 -> yes: heals yes, heals yes again, has yes as third top TR, has yes as an option to swap into the council

There isn't really anything that felt like they were partners or felt like they were distancing.

Battle Mage - don't seem like partners
Spoiler:
BM -> A50: votes A50, says his posts are bad, says it's weird A50 is voting a council without himself, hero solve includes A50, has A50 in his scumpool. preference is yessiree, votes A50
A50 -> BM: has BM in scumpool, wanted BM swapped out of council, heals with BM

This could be distancing but it doesn't really feel like they're partners
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Artemiana »

As it stands raya is a paranoia push. It's all makes sense for the game to end after Moza dies and if not then we'll go down that road then
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Artemiana »

HEAL: nono, art, yessir
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Does moz really make sense as A50's partner though? Maybe it just really is moz and they were obvious about it. Or maybe A50 was trying to pocket moz?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Either way I don't want yessiree on the council. I'm not going to fight against BM since most seem to TR him and we can hopefully figure out it's him if he is scum with the council info

I could do one of these:
Raya, nono, art (ideally because this basically is a fully conftown council to me)
Raya, nono, BM
Nono, art, BM
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Artemiana »

What are your thoughts on d1? What are the odds of scum No killing N1 and killing N2?
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Nono »

HEAL: nono, mozami, yessir

rethinking, maybe,, it’s controversial, but the safest choice, imo
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1014, Artemiana wrote:What are your thoughts on d1? What are the odds of scum No killing N1 and killing N2?
I'm either wrong about BM and that's who they shot at, or maybe scum was worried about being tracked (so someone off the council who was highly suspected). The second one means it was likely they were off the council the first night and on the council (or no longer suspected) the next night.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1015, Nono wrote:HEAL: nono, mozami, yessir

I'm really against this council
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by yessiree »

Been busy over the weekend. Will catch up tomorrow
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:17 am

Post by mozamis »

catching up sorry for being shit, been really stressed with RL stuff.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by yessiree »

I'm not gonna vote BM (where is BM? MIA?) in the council, and I don't think moz makes good council (no offence but we need someone who doesn't change his mind every other post :lol: ), and obviously I'm gonna vote myself over raya. I can maybe see a world where mozzy makes council instead of me but I really think putting me in will be more effective
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by Artemiana »

I will accept council members consisting of Nono, Yessus, and BM outside of myself. Everyone is off
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Artemiana »

In post 1015, Nono wrote:HEAL: nono, mozami, yessir

Why? what makes you think council has been infiltrated at least one time? Who do you think all signs point to?
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Artemiana »

HEAL: BM, Yessus, Nono

Probably the best bet for council. Let's not play wifom until we have to actually play wifom. More than likely scum tried to shoot both nights and hit protection N1

AND if we're gonna go with the notion that scum no killed N1 and was on the council N2 so they felt safe then like, I shouldn't be voted into N3 council.

Either way it's highly likely that scum wasn't in the N1 council.
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:00 pm

Post by Artemiana »

Tonight is the last night for council. No protection is the play here and track is up to the group but I think it should be either me or raya tonight

Return to “Completed Open Games”