Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 1.06

EliminationWith 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to eliminate someone.

MiniVirgo
(5): Save the Dragons, DkKoba, Not_Mafia, Flea the Magician, Lukewarm
Green Crayons
(3): Dark Magician Girl, VFP, flow trap
Dark Magician Girl
(1): Green Crayons
Not_Mafia
(1): Yessiree
Artemiana
(1): mozamis

Not Voting
(3): Artemiana, NDMath, MiniVirgo

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-04-24 19:00:00).

Mod notes:

It is strictly forbidden to discuss N0 submissions. You may not discuss the role you chose or the player you chose to charge up
You may only claim the role in your final role pm
Friendly reminder of rule 3: attack the play and not the player.
[/area]
Last edited by Raya36 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 608, DkKoba wrote:virgo has lost to me as both town and scum lol
Objectively, yes.

But in Bending I have both you and FL as conf-scum at least to me, but I couldn't express that well enough. Also I still can't get over how FL wasn't eliminated after you, if memory serves me correctly that's how it went.

In Coalition, I've said this many times and even check the dead/mafia PT's. I died there on purpose but overall lost the game.

Now check out my other scum games, both wins and losses and I am almost certain you'll find that it's different than me here and different than in the Coalition.

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Artemiana »

In post 489, DkKoba wrote:
In post 488, Artemiana wrote:I'll talk more about it tomorrow but please, both of you. Step away and go to bed
do u think we are both town?
Highly possible. What it isnt, though is SvS and if it is TvS it's in the town interest to walk away here. I like how you were attempting to keep it from devolving into a "No U" toxic 1v1 but I also know that you would do this as scum. I feel like though, you aren't trying to uplay your town meta here. Take that as you will
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 622, DkKoba wrote:oh hahaha i actually early pushed him there as scum nvm, i remember the pocket because that was my goal to push them down bc i could feel them being a thorn for my team and went for discred but also wanted to get them MLed by letting them drive MLs too xD
I was so pissed off that you kept doing this and nobody saw it lmfao

- JV
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Dark Magician Girl »

wtf I've been refreshing this thinking there were no new posts but in actuality I just needed to go to the next page

I'm tired af I'll give thoughts tomorrow
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:27 pm

In post 575, VFP wrote:I don't think the wagon was justified there and felt a little too easy with lack of resistance.

Flea's vote I disliked the most out of all of them.
I doubt there's 2 scum on the wagon though, but I'll be shocked if everyone is town there.

It does make me think that Green has more of a chance to flip red here though and Mini is just the counter or at least a distraction that scum are just letting fly by.

As of who I think is town
DGM
is pretty town to me. There's a few posts I feel that are forced like but I don't feel like it's scum mind set. I also think DMG is actually trying to progress reads though I'd like to see DMG question more towards who is scum.
Mini
is focused on the game at me. It's not like it's a popular place to push and there are much easier / accpetable targets for Mini to go for here. I don't think scum Mini get concerned about me asking for a prod on them either. The back and fourther between them and Dk was just not useful on a scale of sorting. The above is what makes me think town too.
Flow
is going to be the spot I flip flop on I feel like, but Flow I just read their posts as town. There's not too much else in it so mainly just gut.
NM
most likely town here. Mainly from the entrance but I doubt I'll get much more here.
ND
is actually producing high amount on content to posts. is only from a town mind.

Town lean
Lukewarm
I can imagine being the scum tickets pass. has some reads I disagree with but is consistent. I think I'm warming up to this slot.
Dk
is just going to tunnel here because of the disagreement. I'm not discrediting any skills they have here, I am saying that I don't think they fully believe to be 100% right here without the shit show argument. The problem I have with it is before that Dk was a realiable person to read in the sense I didn't feel there's a negative agenda for reads or comments. Now I think Dk is just going to ignore the game to that level until Mini is gone. The main problem is this stops me being able to make a read on them as if scum the tunnel is just going to be a smoke cloud. I think Dk shows as scum outside of that if scum, just from the way they play.
Artemiana
makes it just into here. I liked the approach to the shit show trying to prevent it going on. I know regardless of alignment it's not something that should be promoted but as scum you want to see town rip into each other (And this is going by my TvT). I liked something early game but I can't remember what.

Null
Moz
Needs to do something. I wish all the best in RL but still I expect something to be able to read on even if it's just an actual vote.
Dragons
I almost want to put as lean town but I feel that they do reads to appease rather than what they believe. Personally I think Dragon has a lot to offer though if town and I want to go through more reads with them directly day 2.

Minor lean scum
yessiree
seems empty with their posts. I don't see any actual attempt at scum hunting or want to progress. I don't see them going for easy targets either, but maybe staying under the radar or coasting.
Flea
gives me a different feeling to how I have normally with Flea. It's hard to say as last game me and Flea were calling each other scum and we were TvT so it could be a case of both of us giving opportunity here. Regardless I won't lim Flea day 1 as Flea is by far active enough generally to slip up. There's not too much to go by other than I feel Flea has been a bit quiet as a whole in this game so far. I only put Flea in minor out of respect of not being a null! Flea is the second player I want to get views on more day 2 before progressing.

Lean scum
Green
is playing as a typical scum, pick a target and stick to it without adding anything else to the game. As it stands there seem to be a few names I can't see with Green and with my thoughts on the Mini wagon I can see this as a good lim.

I'd be more preferable at this stage to talk about particular reads and give a details description on a name rather than the game state.
I can tell you that this list is where I'm actually currently at regardless of any lists posted before.

If I'm right on
Green
/
Mini
then we would be looking at
1 scum in
Save the Dragons, Dk, nm, Flea, Lukewarm
2 scum in
Yessiree, moz, Artemiana, ND, Mini, Green

With DGM and Flow locking as town for me.
wanted to read this before I went though and I agree with pretty much everything. The flea read seems mostly meta which I don't have but I'd personally put them higher. I'd put NM lower but shrug. ND in lean. Agree with the flip flopping on Flow, I'll probably need to ISO them to give legitimate thoughts. I have no clue atm what to think of Mini, I saw a bunch of AtE and was like fuck this and didn't read most of it lmao, other than it they've not given much. I'd give a response like that >rand scum though. I also disagree that someone pushing you is towny. Maybe it's just my principle but I don't like giving people town cred for making bad pushes, that just opens the door to letting mafia control the game more easily by pushing townies and getting town read for it. I've like Yessirees tone and haven't minded contributions, but I can't recall any specific reads they had which were particularly good

I think that's all I have to add atm
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: DarkMagicianGirl
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by VFP »

and I'm going to stop engaging with because it's like hitting my head against a wall.
Suspicious points added for Lukewarm though, and if Dk ever flips red I'll be pushing here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lukewarm is town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 633, DkKoba wrote:lukewarm is town
As it stands I don't disagree.
But if you ever flip red that changes instantly.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good thing i cant flip red then
retired
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:40 pm

In post 145, Dark Magician Girl wrote:lukewarm could be scum

Dk probably town, but if they're scum then lukewarm is definitely scum

flow trap and VFP are my biggest townreads
:lol:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 635, DkKoba wrote:good thing i cant flip red then
I doubt you do too but I have been wrong once before.
Where do we agree that scum can be you and I, me and you, we and we?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who are u lol
retired
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:57 pm

In post 638, DkKoba wrote:who are u lol
me?
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Dark Magician Girl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:57 pm

you do know me, btw
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no, VFB
retired
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 641, DkKoba wrote:no, VFB
very-fried-brain
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:05 am

Post by VFP »

In post 638, DkKoba wrote:who are u lol
I meant wrong once before in general, not on you.
Was failed humour on myside :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 632, VFP wrote: and I'm going to stop engaging with because it's like hitting my head against a wall.
Yeah, I was feeling the same way. To be honest, I was not gonna move my vote off of Mini, no matter what, so trying to convince me they were town was futile.

Me assuming MiniVirgo is scum, is me trying to approach the situation they created as nicely as possible. Quiet honestly, Virgo is either scum (where their response makes some kind of sense) or someone I never want to play out a game with. I was trying to explain that, without being quite so explicit.
In post 593, Lukewarm wrote:post 482 was better (and nicer) then any explanation that I could come up with
So either way, my vote was never gonna leave them. I am honestly surprised that the lobby isn't going to pass it as a policy vote. To be frank, I care more about getting Virgo out of this game, then I care about winning.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:52 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I can't be bothered logging into the hydra account right now but for the record, I apologize for how I acted and treated you DkKoba and I should not have said what I did. I am not going to make any excuses, and I am sorry.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:15 am

Post by flow trap »

Here are my skim reads

"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:23 am

Post by flow trap »

._. oops wrong one

I guess it's fine
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:26 am

Post by VFP »

In post 644, Lukewarm wrote:I was not gonna move my vote off of Mini
Funny thing is I even said this wasn't in intention.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:27 am

Post by VFP »

In post 647, flow trap wrote:._. oops wrong one

I guess it's fine
What does push or defend mean there?