VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by VFP »

I don't think the wagon was justified there and felt a little too easy with lack of resistance.

Flea's vote I disliked the most out of all of them.
I doubt there's 2 scum on the wagon though, but I'll be shocked if everyone is town there.

It does make me think that Green has more of a chance to flip red here though and Mini is just the counter or at least a distraction that scum are just letting fly by.

As of who I think is town
DGM
is pretty town to me. There's a few posts I feel that are forced like but I don't feel like it's scum mind set. I also think DMG is actually trying to progress reads though I'd like to see DMG question more towards who is scum.
Mini
is focused on the game at me. It's not like it's a popular place to push and there are much easier / accpetable targets for Mini to go for here. I don't think scum Mini get concerned about me asking for a prod on them either. The back and fourther between them and Dk was just not useful on a scale of sorting. The above is what makes me think town too.
Flow
is going to be the spot I flip flop on I feel like, but Flow I just read their posts as town. There's not too much else in it so mainly just gut.
NM
most likely town here. Mainly from the entrance but I doubt I'll get much more here.
ND
is actually producing high amount on content to posts. is only from a town mind.

Town lean
Lukewarm
I can imagine being the scum tickets pass. has some reads I disagree with but is consistent. I think I'm warming up to this slot.
Dk
is just going to tunnel here because of the disagreement. I'm not discrediting any skills they have here, I am saying that I don't think they fully believe to be 100% right here without the shit show argument. The problem I have with it is before that Dk was a realiable person to read in the sense I didn't feel there's a negative agenda for reads or comments. Now I think Dk is just going to ignore the game to that level until Mini is gone. The main problem is this stops me being able to make a read on them as if scum the tunnel is just going to be a smoke cloud. I think Dk shows as scum outside of that if scum, just from the way they play.
Artemiana
makes it just into here. I liked the approach to the shit show trying to prevent it going on. I know regardless of alignment it's not something that should be promoted but as scum you want to see town rip into each other (And this is going by my TvT). I liked something early game but I can't remember what.

Null
Moz
Needs to do something. I wish all the best in RL but still I expect something to be able to read on even if it's just an actual vote.
Dragons
I almost want to put as lean town but I feel that they do reads to appease rather than what they believe. Personally I think Dragon has a lot to offer though if town and I want to go through more reads with them directly day 2.

Minor lean scum
yessiree
seems empty with their posts. I don't see any actual attempt at scum hunting or want to progress. I don't see them going for easy targets either, but maybe staying under the radar or coasting.
Flea
gives me a different feeling to how I have normally with Flea. It's hard to say as last game me and Flea were calling each other scum and we were TvT so it could be a case of both of us giving opportunity here. Regardless I won't lim Flea day 1 as Flea is by far active enough generally to slip up. There's not too much to go by other than I feel Flea has been a bit quiet as a whole in this game so far. I only put Flea in minor out of respect of not being a null! Flea is the second player I want to get views on more day 2 before progressing.

Lean scum
Green
is playing as a typical scum, pick a target and stick to it without adding anything else to the game. As it stands there seem to be a few names I can't see with Green and with my thoughts on the Mini wagon I can see this as a good lim.

I'd be more preferable at this stage to talk about particular reads and give a details description on a name rather than the game state.
I can tell you that this list is where I'm actually currently at regardless of any lists posted before.

If I'm right on
Green
/
Mini
then we would be looking at
1 scum in
Save the Dragons, Dk, nm, Flea, Lukewarm
2 scum in
Yessiree, moz, Artemiana, ND, Mini, Green

With DGM and Flow locking as town for me.
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by flow trap »

In post 574, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 287, flow trap wrote:K I'm bored guess it's time to actually start reading people
I mean that is what you should be doing in this game. If you are town you should have been doing this already
That is literally not the only thing Town does
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 303, DkKoba wrote:im actively posting more to avoid suspicion yeah
What was the need to say this

- Mini
Hydra account for JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 309, DkKoba wrote:i just recently played a game where i caught scum crayons fairly early and i dont get quite the same vibe here
Just because you dont get the same vibe in this gamer to other games about players doesnt really prove much anything could happen so dont get too caught up in the meta side of reading people

- Mini
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 310, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE: minivirgo wanna give this game a good think in the morning
What made you want to rethink and what was your outcome?

- Mini
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where have i ignored the game lmfao?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, MiniVirgo wrote:

- Mini
it was needed because it humored me because people think posting habits are AI for everyone.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 570, NDMath wrote:
In post 566, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 565, flow trap wrote:All dogs are animals a cat being an animal does not disprove that all dogs are animals
A dog which is not an animal disproves all dogs are animals
Yeah, I don't really care to argue a point that has already been addressed by VFP. I don't think it will get us anywhere
I don't like this response; Flow trap points out you're using a fallacy in your reasoning and your first response is to call it unimportant rather than either modify your reasoning or argue that you didn't use a fallacy.
First and foremost, VFP had already addressed my main point, and their response was enough for me to no longer believe the actual point I had been trying to make. My opinion had already been swayed, so why debate the logic behind a now-defunct-opinion. In my response I said my point "has already been addressed by VFP"

I was no longer trying to convince anyone of anything, so why does it even matter if my logic was faulty or not?

Spoiler:
secondly, I don't think I used a fallacy in the logic of my main point. It was just a bad choice to use that as counter point. At the time when I typed it, I thought using myself as a counter point was funny.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VFB why did I drop btw?
and how did you reach Mini as so high?
retired
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 573, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 562, Lukewarm wrote:Maybe we should re-kick start the discussion using the never before seen (and therefore never before wrong) Lukewarm Town Block™

Lukewarm
VFP
Dkkoba
Flow Trap
Save the Dragon
Green
Flea the Magician

Not Mafia
Moz
Artemiana
Mini
Yessiree

ND
OR
Dark Magician Girl
(but not both)
MiniVirgo

Spoiler:
Read logic not included
Why do you have our slot there twice?

- Mini
:oops:Because I literally copy and pasted VFP's town block to make sure I used the same formatting, but apparently messed up when I plugged my own reads in to it :oops:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 580, DkKoba wrote:where have i ignored the game lmfao?
Either you read what you wanted to see or I wasn't clear enough?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 577, MiniVirgo wrote:

- Mini
Pretty sure this was a joke (at my expense) after I made this post lol
In post 299, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 291, NDMath wrote:So far I've posted at a higher posting rate than usual for me as either alignment,
And here, he is fishing for a defensive argument, despite any of the suspicion logic coming from VFP.

And who is even thinking about their posting rate this early on Day 1 anyways? Maybe scum who has been actively trying to post more in order to avoid suspicion.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 583, DkKoba wrote:VFB why did I drop btw?
and how did you reach Mini as so high?
No one was actually where I had them, I was just making a nice fun VFP Block which meant nothing. I did state this in the same post.
I think I touched base enough on Mini why I have them as town. But I can go over a further read on them if that's the concern?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i actually gave REASONS - for my mini scumread, did you like completely ignore that?
retired
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 578, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 309, DkKoba wrote:i just recently played a game where i caught scum crayons fairly early and i dont get quite the same vibe here
Just because you dont get the same vibe in this gamer to other games about players doesnt really prove much anything could happen so dont get too caught up in the meta side of reading people

- Mini
Honestly, from my experience, there is very little to go on Day 1, except past experiences and general vibes. I generally view Day 1 as a chore to get through to get the to more fun parts of the game, when I can scum hunt using concrete information. Don't get me wrong, Day 1 conversations are vital later on, because you can think about those posts in light of the new information that you gained moving forward in the game, but DkKoba's reasonings for reading people on Day 1, when no one has concrete information, seems just as valid of a way to approach Day 1 as anything I am seeing from the other players in this game.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 588, DkKoba wrote:i actually gave REASONS - for my mini scumread, did you like completely ignore that?
I'm not questioning that. I'm not saying your push is fake neither.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 588, DkKoba wrote:i actually gave REASONS - for my mini scumread, did you like completely ignore that?
Yeah, I really liked the point you made in post . Mini was already moving to the lower end of my read list before you made that post, but that post did push him a bit lower still.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 591, Lukewarm wrote:
Yeah, I really liked the point you made in post . Mini was already moving to the lower end of my read list before you made that post, but that post did push him a bit lower still.
No you didn't.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 592, VFP wrote:
In post 591, Lukewarm wrote:
No you didn't.
Yeah, I really did. As I was reading through, I was wondering why they were taking being scum read on Day 1 so seriously/personally, and post 482 was better (and nicer) then any explanation that I could come up with
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 593, Lukewarm wrote:Yeah, I really did. As I was reading through, I was wondering why they were taking being scum read on Day 1 so seriously/personally, and post 482 was better (and nicer) then any explanation that I could come up with
No you didn't.
sums up why they reacted to Dk calling them scum, regardless of alignment.
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

Spoiler:
In post 439, DkKoba wrote:u ever like

look at the playerlist and be like

"hmm i cant like find 3 scum here"

and like its concerning ?

thats what im feeling rn

thats why im gonna just yolo vote here: VOTE: artemania

and for now i will relax .
In post 447, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 326, Lukewarm wrote:Furthermore, I am really glad that I choose VFP for the person when I chose someone to day I was going to blindly follow, because it appears to be the first thing to make them post a well reasoned post lol.

Look at mini trying to have a conversation with them. (a joint mini + vfp iso, starting with post through post ). No matter how hard mini tried to engage them, vfp gave nothing to work with.

Of vfp's post in response to mozamis.

Everytime someone has tried to seriously engage with them, vfp has avoided proper engagement. But then when I said I was blindingly following them they made this :
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:so now that we have progressed a little - how do people feel about no limming so PRs can do their thing and investigatives can potentially give us some juicy info?
I love this idea.

On a side note. I actually liked ND's response there.
Lukewarm however, that was a bad response. Not only are they trying to push me off to another target by calling to my ego and complimenting my block but to act naive and to try and say that ND wasn't on the list when it's very clear I had them marked as red.
It's either Lukewarm not reading the game or trying to pull the wool over my eyes.
ND is the easier target for Lukewarm to push me towards given how my reads were.

Anything outside of a No lim should be Lukewarm.
But DK has spoken!
An actual post, with reasonings that can be analyze, huzzah
Yeah I don't think this is scum anymore, I think this logic is valid enough for me to give them a shot.
This is assuming I am voting Lukewarm which 1) I think I am and 2) Mini didn't snipe a vote away.|

Although when I say this, I think the target of VJP (or whatever their name) is not scum either, just because they're acting reckless.

UNVOTE: Lukewarm

- JV
In post 450, DkKoba wrote:oted here that after i change my vote off you push your vote off soon after -> this is indicative of being partners if lukewarm ever flips red.

What on earth were you going on about here? Ive quoted where you changed your vote and where we unvoted... and there really is no issue as the unvote from us was based on a change of read and you changed based on the fact you cant find scum
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 453, DkKoba wrote:actually tbh i just straight think JV might be scum here LMFAO they havent towntold at all
Who has?

- Mini (the last one was from me too)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 594, VFP wrote:
In post 593, Lukewarm wrote:Yeah, I really did. As I was reading through, I was wondering why they were taking being scum read on Day 1 so seriously/personally, and post 482 was better (and nicer) then any explanation that I could come up with
No you didn't.
sums up why they reacted to Dk calling them scum, regardless of alignment.
I mean you are welcome to town read them if you'd like, but I don't. And quite honestly, I don't think there is much that could be done today to get me to take my vote off of them before the day ends.
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 463, DkKoba wrote:
In post 461, MiniVirgo wrote:
In post 453, DkKoba wrote:actually tbh i just straight think JV might be scum here LMFAO they havent towntold at all
Didn't think there was a higher power that made every town do town-telling.

- JV
this is literally how i caught u as scum last time but ok
Again dont get too caught up in the meta side of things it really isnt that reliable

- Mini
MiniVirgo
MiniVirgo
Goon
MiniVirgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by MiniVirgo »

In post 472, DkKoba wrote:i do have skill and i dont feel the need to prove it with games - the fact i could case you d1 in a game easily is plenty enough to show that you that. you lost to me twice just accept it.
Okay so because you seem so sure on us being scum, lets look into the future a bit.

When we flip town what will be your thoughts? Where would you go next because to me it seems you are too focused on our slot to look at anyone else

- Mini

Return to “Completed Open Games”