Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

So I was looking over Professor Drap's Wagon, looking for who I think could have been bussing. And I think I can make the strongest case towards it being a Pooky bus :cop:

I know pooky voted Drap really early (), but he did not include an actual scum read on Drap when he cast his vote. His stated reason for voting him was that he was "shamelessly sheeping Mena" which is a real easy vote to walk back down the line. And then... he just did not mention ProfessorDrap at all for a very long time. He even conspicuously left Drap off of his read list entirely ()

The first time Pooky ever suggests we eliminate Professor Drap is after I make a case against Professor Drap , AND after VFP suggests mason hunting () AND after Not_Mafia had showed up to start pushing him ().

And pooky does not list suggest eliminating Drap until , maybe if I'm being generous, but that is still after the momentum started building against Drap
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think me, VFP, and Not_Mafia were all early and aggressive, so probably no bussers in here.

I think T3 was too back and forth on Drap, to the point that he would not gain any towncred for bussing.

I don't think it is Gypyx, because Drap pushed Gypyx as his top scum read for most of the game (up until he he OMGUS voted me lol).

I could see
maybe
Bingle, but honestly Professor Drap's iso looks like he is trying to buddy up to him / he lists Bingle as his top town read.

And then I left my case ^^^ for Pooky
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 851, Lukewarm wrote:So I was looking over Professor Drap's Wagon, looking for who I think could have been bussing. And I think I can make the strongest case towards it being a Pooky bus :cop:

I know pooky voted Drap really early (), but he did not include an actual scum read on Drap when he cast his vote. His stated reason for voting him was that he was "shamelessly sheeping Mena" which is a real easy vote to walk back down the line. And then... he just did not mention ProfessorDrap at all for a very long time. He even conspicuously left Drap off of his read list entirely ()

The first time Pooky ever suggests we eliminate Professor Drap is after I make a case against Professor Drap , AND after VFP suggests mason hunting () AND after Not_Mafia had showed up to start pushing him ().

And pooky does not list suggest eliminating Drap until , maybe if I'm being generous, but that is still after the momentum started building against Drap
who do you think pooky is alligned wit
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 849, Bingle wrote:Yeah, okay. A50 is town.
why? where is my towncred for having a guilty on t3 smh! >:(
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 854, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 849, Bingle wrote:Yeah, okay. A50 is town.
why? where is my towncred for having a guilty on t3 smh! >:(
oh actually nvm dont take this post seriously btw^

i see how u would townread him for that
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

[quote="In post 853
who do you think pooky is alligned wit[/quote]
Unclear... If I eliminate N_M, VFP, T3, Gypyx, and Bingle all for the reasons I did not think they were bussing the Professor. And you were my strongest TR of Day1, then that would leave :
  • Almost50
    Menalque
    Pine
But I have not actually looked at partner interactions with Pooky yet. That is just from looking at the Drap wagon.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 853, GrandpaMo wrote: who do you think pooky is alligned wit
Unclear... If I eliminate N_M, VFP, T3, Gypyx, and Bingle all for the reasons I did not think they were bussing the Professor. And you were my strongest TR of Day1, then that would leave :
  • Almost50
    Menalque
    Pine
But I have not actually looked at partner interactions with Pooky yet. That is just from looking at the Drap wagon.

Spoiler:
Fixed broken quote.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 857, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 853, GrandpaMo wrote: who do you think pooky is alligned wit
  • Almost50
    Menalque
    Pine

Spoiler:
Fixed broken quote.
now go read my first appraoch analysis ... and tell me if my logic follows yours.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I mean, maybe, that post was super dense. I just read the tl;dr conclusion, which I thought ended with T3 + someone else?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 859, Lukewarm wrote:I mean, maybe, that post was super dense. I just read the tl;dr conclusion, which I thought ended with T3 + someone else?
just only read the first approach which follows the pooky narrative..

first appraoch - two scum is two bussers
second approach - two scum is 1 busser and 1 on the sidelines
third appraoch - two scum is 2 sideliners

my first approach follows the pooky, a50, drap narrative being the most likely scenerio if two bussers occured
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Looking back, it seems someone similar, although different in some places. Like you listed Pooky as a main agressor, when I left them as the busser because they were not being agressive. But overall, you did end with Pooky+A50, which is close to where I ended.

But I did not find your post particularly helpful in solving because you explain how you can picture all of T3, Pookey, Almost50, Pine, Mena, VFP, and Not_Mafia all as mafia in different combinations.

So that post read like "I am going to list every possible combination of scum, and comment on each" instead of saying "here is the person I think it most likely is and why." - Which makes it way harder to parse through.

I don't mean to offend, and if anything, that post helps me TR you harder because it is very clear you are putting a lot of effort into solving. It just makes for a hard read :oops: :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 860, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 859, Lukewarm wrote:I mean, maybe, that post was super dense. I just read the tl;dr conclusion, which I thought ended with T3 + someone else?
just only read the first approach which follows the pooky narrative..

first appraoch - two scum is two bussers
second approach - two scum is 1 busser and 1 on the sidelines
third appraoch - two scum is 2 sideliners

my first approach follows the pooky, a50, drap narrative being the most likely scenerio if two bussers occured
I went back and read through it all.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If anything, it looks like we reached the same conclusion using two different paths.

You reached it through looking at how Drap read Pooky, and also by looking at Pooy's reads of other people like Mena. And I reached it by looking at when (and why) Pooky voted Drap, and when Pooky actually started pushing them (and noticed a 400 post gap between the two).

But us reaching the same conclusion different ways, is probably a good sign in regards to the conclusion.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 863, Lukewarm wrote:If anything, it looks like we reached the same conclusion using two different paths.

You reached it through looking at how Drap read Pooky, and also by looking at Pooy's reads of other people like Mena. And I reached it by looking at when (and why) Pooky voted Drap, and when Pooky actually started pushing them (and noticed a 400 post gap between the two).

But us reaching the same conclusion different ways, is probably a good sign in regards to the conclusion.
yea i townread u after the drap flipped and somehow my logic that u called weird worked out in my perspective lol. its all good tho, sorry for making misunderstanding me.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 861, Lukewarm wrote:Looking back, it seems someone similar, although different in some places. Like you listed Pooky as a main agressor, when I left them as the busser because they were not being agressive. But overall, you did end with Pooky+A50, which is close to where I ended.

But I did not find your post particularly helpful in solving because you explain how you can picture all of T3, Pookey, Almost50, Pine, Mena, VFP, and Not_Mafia all as mafia in different combinations.

So that post read like "I am going to list every possible combination of scum, and comment on each" instead of saying "here is the person I think it most likely is and why." - Which makes it way harder to parse through.

I don't mean to offend, and if anything, that post helps me TR you harder because it is very clear you are putting a lot of effort into solving. It just makes for a hard read :oops: :oops:
u think so? i thought i gave discreet solves (nd all possible in my perspective) thru the specific appraoches. like for 1st approach it only consists of ppoky + a50. pooky was deemed aggressive only towards the end etc
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

my aggression meter is off the charts

dont mess with a hungry bear
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 865, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 861, Lukewarm wrote:Looking back, it seems someone similar, although different in some places. Like you listed Pooky as a main agressor, when I left them as the busser because they were not being agressive. But overall, you did end with Pooky+A50, which is close to where I ended.

So that post read like "I am going to list every possible combination of scum
, and comment on each" instead of saying "here is the person I think it most likely is and why." - Which makes it way harder to parse through.

u think so? i thought i gave discreet solves
(nd all possible in my perspective)
thru the specific appraoches. like for 1st approach it only consists of ppoky + a50. pooky was deemed aggressive only towards the end etc
I bolded to highlight my point. You can keep posting the way you want, just trying to highlight why like 70% of the thread either skipped down to the conclusion or skipped the post entirely.

IMO it is better to say "My best solve is ________ because ______" without first going threw all of the analysis of how you got there. In your post, you have to read through
multiple paragraphs
before you get to any reads that you have or points you are trying to make.

In general, I feel like I should understand the point you are trying to make from your first (ish) sentence. Then you can follow that up with you primary reasoning. And then you can follow that up with some secondary reasoning if you want.

I mean in school, they taught us "Thesis Sentence at the top" for a reason.

Spoiler:
For example. My case on Pooky went
  • My best case is against Pooky
  • Here is why I could see it
  • Here is why I discounted the other possibilities
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 866, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my aggression meter is off the charts

dont mess with a hungry bear
Sees bear. Pokes it with a stick.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:06 pm

wait are either of you actually considering me as scum?

cuz that's just ridiculous talk.

also I can't be bothered to read anything over 4 lines.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 869, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait are either of you actually considering me as scum?

Went looking for someone who might have bussed Drap, found a bear.

The bear voted Drap really early for no reason (bear just wanted to be a sheep)

Bear did not push on Drap until after, three different players had already made cases against Drap (Me+VFP+Not_Mafia)

Looks like bear might have early voted partner, because they did not push him until it looked like the vote was going through regardless.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:18 pm

lol wack
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: Pooky
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:21 pm

i'd take your case seriously but its too absurd and when i started reading it i just started laughing instead
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 869, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait are either of you actually considering me as scum?

I scumread Pooky
I scumread Pooky
I scumread Pooky
I scumread Pooky
------------------------- 1st line
------------------------- 2nd line
------------------------- 3rd line
------------------------- 4th line

Pooky is the towniest townie that ever towned

Yeah, that should make me safe in case he's a traitor :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Open Games”