Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1221, Menalque wrote:@bingle who should I be voting for
I'm incredibly disengaged from the game.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1214, Bingle wrote:find it fascinating that it went from 0 votes to functionally E-2 overnight. (GPa is offwagon, but might as well be on wagon for how clear that progression is. I think you've been a positive influence on the thread since your rep in.
You did not post who you thought we should vote because you were worried we would sheep you too much. So we sheeped almost50 instead :D :D :D
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1220, Lukewarm wrote:Okay, I think that there is exactly 1 scum between T3 and Johnny.

If I had to choose an elim today, I think I am leaning T3. Mainly because I had a scum read on T3 for most of Day 1 and because of , but to a lesser extent, because a50 is pushing it, and he is my strongest TR at the moment.

Spoiler:
Also, would feel bad about eliming the replace in so quickly

VOTE: T3
BRUH R U KIDDING ME. pls give me credit ;-;

i literally said this !!!
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1221, Menalque wrote:@bingle who should I be voting for
bad enterance.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1215, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 115, Dannflor wrote:Drapion, I think T3 is town
In post 293, Dannflor wrote:@ProfDrapion, I just think T3's entrance was genuine emotionally

it's very simple and straightforward but also like the type of slightly scummy posting scum tends to want to avoid

when I look for scum entrances I look for the posters who are trying to make themselves look good

kinda doubt scum t3 shoots Dann

didnt u want t3 out??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1218, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also T3 has been like scummy limbait in every game ive ever played with him so its not even alignment indicative behavior when it happens lol
this is sorta true lol...

but i scumread them day 1. was the ONLY one who brought a scumcase on them. wanted to vote them EoD day 1. wanted to vote them early day 2 before pine comes in. idk bout others. idk why everyone is giving a50 the credit lol.

even tho pooky... i think this is an info flip..

if this flips town, dont u think johnny is scum?

or what r ur thoughts pooh <3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1227, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1220, Lukewarm wrote:Okay, I think that there is exactly 1 scum between T3 and Johnny.

If I had to choose an elim today, I think I am leaning T3. Mainly because I had a scum read on T3 for most of Day 1 and because of , but to a lesser extent, because a50 is pushing it, and he is my strongest TR at the moment.

Spoiler:

Give you credit? :lol: :lol:

Bruh. Your comments had nothing to do with my read? If anything, you said a lot of things that contradict my own position

Spoiler:
In post 1108, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly, hopefully im not wrong again but there is no way this fucking flips town.
I am not this convinced. I actually think T3 is more likely to flip scum, and therefore I think it is more likely that Johnny is Town
In post 1182, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1173, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1134, T3 wrote:Really not liking the replacement. VOTE: Johnny
If this is town the VFP is scum.
Okay, so I am gonna be busy for a lot of today, but will be back for a closer look this evening. Just doing a quick skim during my break, and this posts stood out to me. Feels like scum trying to link miselims, and honestly not sure how he came to this conclusion. Like VFP is not the loudest pusher on Jonny, and Johnny has been pushing Grandpa over VFP. Over all, confused by this post if coming from town.

Still not sure how I feel about Jonny atm. Will need to give the thread a closer look later, before I can vote.

Yea... I was thinking about if Johnny flips town, then there HAS to be mafia between VFP and T3 and I linked that earlier.
Again, we are approaching this differently. You are starting with Johnny. I am starting with is super fucking scummy, and so much so that it stood out to me on a brief scan

And like, even if some of our thoughts are aligned, that does not mean I thought them because you happened to get to the thread faster then me, because, like, we are reading the same thread???
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1230, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1218, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also T3 has been like scummy limbait in every game ive ever played with him so its not even alignment indicative behavior when it happens lol

but i scumread them day 1. was the ONLY one who brought a scumcase on them. wanted to vote them EoD day 1. wanted to vote them early day 2 before pine comes in. idk bout others. idk why everyone is giving a50 the credit lol.
And why you out here lying?
I
convinced
you
that T3 was scummy Day 1 lmao

Spoiler: This post probably won't help the town solve, so if you are not Grandpa you can skip this spoiler :lol:
The only read you posted on T3 before I listed him as scummy:
In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote:Okay. So the only real townread I agree with you here is T3.
and then I come in with my read list
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:My current reads are
Scum Lean

T3
Professor Drapion
Oh, and look, its
me making a case against T3
- and
me pointing out suspicious things from T3 again

And look. Here
you are QUOTING ME,
the first time you seems even the slightest bit suspicious of T3
In post 373, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 372, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 258, T3 wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm. His tone feels forced , and I'm not liking th defense.
In post 328, T3 wrote:I do think Lukewarm had a good defense I'll have to think on it.
??

I am pretty sure my defense was the same before and after post 258. What changed your mind?

Well from my perspective you had a fair assessment in your quote which in my definition different than defense. I don't know what T3 is talking about here honestly.
And look, me again, responding to you trying to convince you that it was scummy - and even a vote from me

And AFTER I posted that case / vote
In post 384, GrandpaMo wrote:ok im actually thinking there might be scum between luke and t3
Huhhh. Looks like I convinced you of something here. Like your entire scum read on T3 came from me pointing things out to you.

pls give me credit ;-;

But not really. I don't want credit for your reads. Just realize that we are all reading the same things, and all working together to find the scum team anyways. So it doesn't matter who made any given read first lmao. And not everyone is constantly thinking of where certain things originated. Like here. Where you forgot that I am the one who convinced you that T3 was scum. But it really shouldn't matter imo
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1231, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1227, GrandpaMo wrote:

Spoiler:

Give you credit? :lol: :lol:

Bruh. Your comments had nothing to do with my read? If anything, you said a lot of things that contradict my own position

Spoiler:
In post 1108, GrandpaMo wrote:honestly, hopefully im not wrong again but there is no way this fucking flips town.
I am not this convinced. I actually think T3 is more likely to flip scum, and therefore I think it is more likely that Johnny is Town
In post 1182, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1173, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1134, T3 wrote:Really not liking the replacement. VOTE: Johnny
If this is town the VFP is scum.
Okay, so I am gonna be busy for a lot of today, but will be back for a closer look this evening. Just doing a quick skim during my break, and this posts stood out to me. Feels like scum trying to link miselims, and honestly not sure how he came to this conclusion. Like VFP is not the loudest pusher on Jonny, and Johnny has been pushing Grandpa over VFP. Over all, confused by this post if coming from town.

Still not sure how I feel about Jonny atm. Will need to give the thread a closer look later, before I can vote.

Yea... I was thinking about if Johnny flips town, then there HAS to be mafia between VFP and T3 and I linked that earlier.
Again, we are approaching this differently. You are starting with Johnny. I am starting with is super fucking scummy, and so much so that it stood out to me on a brief scan

And like, even if some of our thoughts are aligned, that does not mean I thought them because you happened to get to the thread faster then me, because, like, we are reading the same thread???

i was referring to me bout the scum between t3 and johnny lol.

we aren't approaching this differently.. because u are still willing to vote either or.

sorry im just a LITTLE frustrated...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1233, GrandpaMo wrote:but to a lesser extent, because a50 is pushing it, and he is my strongest TR at the moment.
"but to a lesser extent, because a50 is pushing it, and he is my strongest TR at the moment."

:(((
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1232, Lukewarm wrote:

I
convinced
you

Spoiler: This post probably won't help the town solve, so if you are not Grandpa you can skip this spoiler :lol:
In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote:Okay. So the only real townread I agree with you here is T3.
Scum Lean

T3
Professor Drapion
Oh, and look, its
- and

And look. Here
you are QUOTING ME,
In post 258, T3 wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm. His tone feels forced , and I'm not liking th defense.
In post 328, T3 wrote:I do think Lukewarm had a good defense I'll have to think on it.
??

I am pretty sure my defense was the same before and after post 258. What changed your mind?

Well from my perspective you had a fair assessment in your quote which in my definition different than defense. I don't know what T3 is talking about here honestly.
And look, me again, responding to you trying to convince you that it was scummy - and even a vote from me

In post 384, GrandpaMo wrote:ok im actually thinking there might be scum between luke and t3
Huhhh. Looks like I convinced you of something here. Like your entire scum read on T3 came from me pointing things out to you.

pls give me credit ;-;

But not really. I don't want credit for your reads. Just realize that we are all reading the same things, and all working together to find the scum team anyways. So it doesn't matter who made any given read first lmao. And not everyone is constantly thinking of where certain things originated. Like here. Where you forgot that I am the one who convinced you that T3 was scum. But it really shouldn't matter imo
WAIT LMFAO I COMPLETELY FORGOT .

i dont think i used ur thing tho...

i provided my own scumcase however ig i looked at it more of like hey i was the one who wanted t3 out but since u vote drap it doesnt count
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1235, GrandpaMo wrote:

I
convinced
you

Scum Lean

T3
Professor Drapion
Oh, and look, its
- and

And look. Here
you are QUOTING ME,
??

pls give me credit ;-;

WAIT LMFAO I COMPLETELY FORGOT .

i dont think i used ur thing tho...

i provided my own scumcase however ig i looked at it more of like hey i was the one who wanted t3 out but since u vote drap it doesnt count
yea... when i was reading ur case... i realized that you might have been town hence why i backed off at you and looked at someone other than u . then t3 post stood out in which you made a comment on -- and that's on intuitive thought.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

I
convinced
you

Scum Lean

T3
Professor Drapion
Oh, and look, its
- and

And look. Here
you are QUOTING ME,
??

pls give me credit ;-;

sorry for spam posting

but also yea, you are right-- i think we are all on the same page. well at least me and you.

i just thought Pine was scum gave reasoning >>> A50 comes out and says to pivot to T3 (in which I scumread day 1 and never retracted) >>> We vote T3 >>> Solve's Johnny's allignment imo.

Or we stick to johnny vote >>> T3's allignment gets solved day 3.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1216, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 296, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 293, Dannflor wrote:@ProfDrapion, I just think T3's entrance was genuine emotionally

it's very simple and straightforward but also like the type of slightly scummy posting scum tends to want to avoid

when I look for scum entrances I look for the posters who are trying to make themselves look good
I mean it’s NAI mostly, scum or town can say that.
It’s just that I don’t find it as a good entrance compared to others.
I do have to agree with you that scum may try and go for the LAMIST play.
(As in try and look Townie as much as they can)
like why is drap shading t3 to dann here lol
This could easily be textbook distancing. Just went back over Drap's ISO, and he never shades T3 over ANYTHING except for his very first post (and even in the post you quoted called it NAI :lol: )

So I decided to look over every single time ProfessorDrap stated any opinion one way or another on T3

Spoiler:
In post 70, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 69, T3 wrote:WTF VOTE: pooky
Nice entrance.
In post 103, ProfessorDrapion wrote: T3’s entrance wasn’t entirely bad but it was definitely not a great entrance. I’ll probably watch this slot and it’s progression towards Pooky.
In post 245, ProfessorDrapion wrote: T3’s isn’t entirely wolfy but it just isn’t a good entrance I feel
In post 253, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Still observing Pooky and T3 carefully.
In post 380, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
Professor’s Reads

ProfessorDrapion

Bingle

Menalque

Dannflor

GrandpaMo

VFP

Almost50

PookyTheMagicalBear

T3

ManWithNoName
Pine

Gypyx

Lukewarm

Pretty bog standard distancing imo. FoS your partner for something small, that could never result in them getting voted out (like their very first post / RVS vote). Put them in your scum leans, but with other people listed as scummier then them so you can FoS your partner, but push other people.

UNTIL.

I start making a case against T3, and Grandpa believes me, and both of us vote T3. Now what does Professor Drap say? (Grandpa's case/vote was )
In post 502, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I’m still thinking T3 is Town but I’m also not entirely confident in that.
Like where did that come from?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In summary Pooky, I don't buy that Drap shaded T3 too much for them to be partners
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

ok why does scum t3 shoot dann when dann is TRing him?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1240, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok why does scum t3 shoot dann when dann is TRing him?
1- Low activity fooled him into thinking Dann was a PR?
2- He didn't make the call. The other Scum did?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by lendunistus »

Open 810 Official Vote Count - 2.5

T3
(4): Almost50, JohnnyFarrar, VFP, Lukewarm
JohnnyFarrar
(3): PookyTheMagicalBear, GrandpaMo, T3
VFP
(1): Gypyx

Not Voting
(3): Not_Mafia, Menalque, Bingle

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to shove someone’s head into an energy core.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-05-20 15:00:00)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1240, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok why does scum t3 shoot dann when dann is TRing him?
Idk... pr hunting?

Why does the Professor FoS T3, but then pass on the chance to vote him, and even lightly disagree with a case being built against him?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:12 pm

most players when they get scum do not like to get their hands dirty
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:13 pm

In post 1241, Almost50 wrote:
1- Low activity fooled him into thinking Dann was a PR?
2- He didn't make the call. The other Scum did?
ok who would be threatened by dan? there isnt a lot in the iso in terms of suspicions

also when does low activity = pr lol
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:15 pm

im fine with the t3 elim. he hasnt done anything that would make me think hes like definitely townie. just the game state feels its unlikely to be t3 red here. i might be wrong and im kinda losing care

the game should move foward. the fence sitters need to come make a decision
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also when does low activity = pr lol
To some this is indeed a PR tell. Trust me.

As for who was threatened.. I have no idea, but it sure didn't have to be that way. If Dann was Babysitter then it's 2 PRs for one shot (as per Bingle's plan). If the kill failed they'd know he was the Alien. Not bad a shot EVEN if they were not threatened by him directly but still thought he might be a PR.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:20 pm

you think t3 thought this was a pr tell and shot the dude tring him?

i mean this is kind of a stretch of imagination for me
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat May 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

[Professor, T3, Pooky] scum team?

Return to “Completed Open Games”