Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:50 am

Post by imaginality »

Huh. I don't see it like that.

If goats is town I
really
don't get why scum targeted them, when if they left them alone they'd very likely have been eliminated today. Just target two other townies and it's an easy win by getting goats eliminated today.

Goats being scum hoping for an inno on themselves makes more sense, I reckon. And it probably was worth the gamble to hope for an inno given that goats was likely going down today otherwise. So worst case they still go down, scum haven't really lost anything by trying for an inno.

Also I think goats would see themselves as having a decent chance of winning a guilty-guilty 50-50 shot vs NM, whereas against anyone else they wouldn't. So NM being the other target fits.

Just to note, goats+Not_Mafia is ruled out as a pairing by this result.

The shift to ArcAngel at the end of yesterday smelt bad to me. I'm trying to figure out whether Zyla pushing it makes her scum (teamed with goats) or town led astray by goats's flailing. My gut says if goat is scum T3 is goats' partner and Zyla is misled town. T3 being quick to call goats obv town based on the result fits with that too.

If I'm wrong and goats is town:

Zyla+T3... seems unlikely because with the likely inno-inno results like this it gives one of them too high a chance of being today's elimination.

Zyla-NM... I don't see Zyla+NM going for NM or for goats. For above reasons with goats and because I don't think they would risk the likely guilty on NM. More likely they target T3 and me and hope for a false guilty, or a goats mislim otherwise.

T3+NM... Maybe. Probably the most likely of those three possibilities. Just because scum!T3 has more chance of winning endgame if scum!NM gets eliminated, compared with scum!Zyla. But again, why not just target me and Zyla and hope for a false guilty?

I do think NM would fancy himself as winning a guilty-guilty vs goats, it just seems unnecessary to take the risk.

So right now, I see it as:
goats-T3
goats-Zyla
T3-NM
Zyla-NM
Zyla-T3

@T3
If goats is town then why did scum target them last night?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

tl;dr
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:46 am

Post by goats »

VOTE: imaginality
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:46 am

Post by goats »

Its gotta be him

trust

Im inno
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:19 am

Post by imaginality »

@others please don't vote me. When scum fail to come and quick me it'll prove goats is scum. (from my point of view. From yours it'll prove one of {me, goats} is scum. Nothing has changed since yesterday, goats needs to go.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:36 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 501, imaginality wrote:Seriously?

With a town as quiet as this, this is why we need to eliminate scum!goats today or else they're just going to lead you all to defeat tomorrow.
QFT
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:01 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 553, Not_Mafia wrote:tl;dr
You are a joke.

Actually, though, thanks for reminding me how bad you are. With NM still here I'm not going to wait for goats's scumbuddy (if not NM, that is - I still think T3 is likeliest) to put me on X-1 so NM can quick hammer again again again to lose us the game.

VOTE: goats
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:04 am

Post by imaginality »

@Zyla, @T3 - whichever of you is town, can you vote goats so Not_Mafia actually quick hammers scum this time? Thanks
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:11 am

Post by imaginality »

Actually NM is confirmed not goats's buddy so since goats is scum NM really is awful town who'll lose us the game if we give him the chance to.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 552, imaginality wrote:Huh. I don't see it like that.

If goats is town I
really
don't get why scum targeted them, when if they left them alone they'd very likely have been eliminated today. Just target two other townies and it's an easy win by getting goats eliminated today.

Goats being scum hoping for an inno on themselves makes more sense, I reckon. And it probably was worth the gamble to hope for an inno given that goats was likely going down today otherwise. So worst case they still go down, scum haven't really lost anything by trying for an inno.

Also I think goats would see themselves as having a decent chance of winning a guilty-guilty 50-50 shot vs NM, whereas against anyone else they wouldn't. So NM being the other target fits.

Just to note, goats+Not_Mafia is ruled out as a pairing by this result.

The shift to ArcAngel at the end of yesterday smelt bad to me. I'm trying to figure out whether Zyla pushing it makes her scum (teamed with goats) or town led astray by goats's flailing. My gut says if goat is scum T3 is goats' partner and Zyla is misled town. T3 being quick to call goats obv town based on the result fits with that too.

If I'm wrong and goats is town:

Zyla+T3... seems unlikely because with the likely inno-inno results like this it gives one of them too high a chance of being today's elimination.

Zyla-NM... I don't see Zyla+NM going for NM or for goats. For above reasons with goats and because I don't think they would risk the likely guilty on NM. More likely they target T3 and me and hope for a false guilty, or a goats mislim otherwise.

T3+NM... Maybe. Probably the most likely of those three possibilities. Just because scum!T3 has more chance of winning endgame if scum!NM gets eliminated, compared with scum!Zyla. But again, why not just target me and Zyla and hope for a false guilty?

I do think NM would fancy himself as winning a guilty-guilty vs goats, it just seems unnecessary to take the risk.

So right now, I see it as:
goats-T3
goats-Zyla
T3-NM
Zyla-NM
Zyla-T3

@T3
If goats is town then why did scum target them last night?
WIFOM
also goats is still obvtown
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 558, imaginality wrote:
In post 553, Not_Mafia wrote:tl;dr
You are a joke.
No. This is a joke.

I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:16 am

Post by T3 »

gonna wait for zulu
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:18 am

Post by imaginality »

Omg they managed to make even that joke worse. "If I could run, do you think I'd be playing baseball?" is a cleaner punchline. Let the reader make the connection.
I am enjoying that thread of yours infinitely more than your play this game though.
Actually, I even enjoy the jokes in that thread infinitely more than your play.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Zyla »

My instinct here is to vote imaginality, the chances of two false negatives on goats or NM seem way too low for me
To me that says that it's imaginality

If that's true, than the scum team is T3 (has to be within T3 and me)

And off chance I'm wrong, at least we know that the team is {T3, Goats}, even if we lose the game by finding out xD

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 565, Zyla wrote:And off chance I'm wrong, at least we know that the team is {T3, Goats}, even if we lose the game by finding

Losing the game to find out makes no sense, Zyla.
I'm not scum. You knew that yesterday. All that's happened since is goats gambled and won an inno.

This seriously sucks, this is exactly why I said we needed to eliminate goats yesterday!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by imaginality »

If I were scum there's no way I'd target goats. Leave them alone, they get eliminated today after that Arc mislim yesterday.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by imaginality »

Am I wrong about T3?

I don't want to omgus but Zyla switching tack like this could mean Zyla-goats?

T3
, whats your read on Zyla? Same question for
NM

Also Zyla you do realise you're effectively eliminating me if NM hammers? Can you unvote so we can discuss this more?

I don't care if you still vote me in the end, I just want the chance to not rush this decision.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 565, Zyla wrote:My instinct here is to vote imaginality, the chances of two false negatives on goats or NM seem way too low for me
To me that says that it's imaginality

There's an inno on me too. The only difference is goats got one last night, when there was a 30% chance scum would get an inno (2 scum from 5 players left, so 60% chance of them getting a random inno if they're the random result).

Consider whether goats thought they had a >30% chance of surviving today if they didn't take that gamble. It's obvious why it was worth the risk.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by imaginality »

Zyla, we have this game. It's goats and T3.

goats had all but given up yesterday until you gave them an out by switching to Arc. Seemingly because you thought goats' theory of Arc+me/you was more likely than my theory of goats+T3/NM - even though you voted goats over me just before so presumably thought goats more likely scum than me on an individual basis.

Well Arc wasn't scum and neither am I.

We'd caught scum, they'd given up, you'd voted for them, don't let them get away with this!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:40 pm

Post by imaginality »

Not_Mafia - I hesitate to appeal to you because you're a troll who'll probably hammer me right after this just for the lolz and lose us the game... But I promise you you can hammer goats if you just wait for Zyla (or if I have her/T3 wrong, T3) to see sense and vote the goat. You'll get to hammer, just give me 24 hours sarge, I'll bring you the villain you're looking for!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:44 pm

Post by imaginality »

This is probably all in vain anyway unless Zyla unvotes me before scum!T3 comes online to hammer me.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:08 pm

Post by imaginality »

Goats, if it's not you, it's not me, which means it's T3 and Zyla. I don't see it, but if you are town, you need to unvote me before T3 hammers.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 571, imaginality wrote:Not_Mafia - I hesitate to appeal to you because you're a troll who'll probably hammer me right after this just for the lolz and lose us the game... But I promise you you can hammer goats if you just wait for Zyla (or if I have her/T3 wrong, T3) to see sense and vote the goat. You'll get to hammer, just give me 24 hours sarge, I'll bring you the villain you're looking for!
Request denied, I’ll be placing my vote in 10 minutes from this post

Return to “Completed Open Games”