Open 838 – ISITMAINAC [Endgame]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Cook »

Open 836 — It's Six In The Morning And I Need A Coffee

(or just Cook's Morning Coffee)

Modded by Cook
Co-modded by Something_Smart

flavor
In a town somewhere in the empire of Ohio there is a smuggling ring. They sneak out to fishing boats and use ill-gotten money to obtain their primary product — salmon.

The Salmon Handlers have terrorized the good and honest people of this town for far too long. To help stop them, a squad of Fisheries Department officers have set up shop and will be picking off suspected members of the gang.

Meanwhile a sinister individual with morally-ambiguous aims and ridiculously oversized metallic means has been murdering people with their flagpole of doom. If they show up toss them on the boat to Nantucket, will ya?

The PlayerlistThree, replacing Almost50
A Dreary Saturday Evening
Greeting
RCEnigma
Cupcake Butterfly
RH9
Scorpious
Not_Mafia
Galron
Save The Dragons
Nathann
Jacket, replacing Salsabil Faria
Looker, replacing StrangeMatter

Spoiler: Alive
RH9,
Vanilla Townie
, lost in endgame
Jacket,
Mafia Goon
, victorious in endgame

Spoiler: Dead
A Dreary Saturday Evening,
Vanilla Townie
, trolled D1
Not_Mafia,
Town Doctor
, suspiciously absent N1
Cupcake Butterfly,
Vanilla Townie
, suspiciously absent N1
Galron,
Mafia Roleblocker
, not present N1
Three,
Vanilla Townie
, stuck in New Jersey D2
Greeting,
Town 1-Shot Doctor
, abest N2
RCEnigma,
Innocent Child
, dead N3
Looker,
Mafia Goon
, eliminated D4
Save The Dragons,
1-Shot Vigilante
, dead in the night on N4
Nathann,
1-Shot Bulletproof Serial Killer
, necavit N4
Scorpious,
Vanilla Townie
, hammered D5
Last edited by Cook on Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:23 am, edited 14 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Cook »

Before we begin, a few ground rules.

Boring and Long Rules List

Nope. Didn’t steal these from anybody.
  1. MafiaScum rules.
    Follow them. They take precedence over these.
  2. Mod communication.
    Don't quote it, especially private ones. That means role PMs.
  3. Private communication.
    Only use the threads I provide. Don't PM other players, use other PTs for talking about this game, or use any other medium to communicate about the game to other players. I'm fine if you mention the votecount in-thread.
  4. Games.
    You're playing this one. Play to win it.
  5. Cryptography.
    I don't like it. Don't hash your posts or use a Caesarean cypher or anything like that.
  6. Small text.
    Don't use it. Anything smaller than the Small size will get bumped up in size, except for tags.
  7. Games of chance.
    While this setup is based on a lot of randomness in the generation, keep in mind that provable RNG is still prohibited in game threads.
  8. Claiming scum with partners.
    There are no real rules about this. Claim whatever you like with whoever you like. That being said, there are no real rules for enforcing gamethrowing violations, so enjoy your ban if you do it with the intent to throw.
  9. The L-Word.
    Don't use it.
  10. Pronouns
    . Respect them. If you are having issues with being respected, PM me and I'll do something about it.
  11. My mod color is
    #0FBF15, bold.
    You may use colors similar to it, however, using the color itself isn't neat.
  12. My flavor color
    is
    #888888, italicized
    . This will denote information that is not necessary to read to play the game, but will improve your immersion should you read it.
  13. After death
    you are permitted one contentless bah post. Posting content in a bah post, making multiple bah posts, or bahposting in PTs will get you warned and the bah censored.
  14. Any questions?
    Ask. Please use PMs, though — that guarantees that I see it and that any potentially sensitive information is kept sensitive.
Ballot Counting
  1. VOTE: Cook
    or VOTE: Cook to cast. UNVOTE: or
    UNVOTE:
    without a name on the inside is fine, same with including the vote name. You may use nicknames or shortenings, so long as it's clear who you're referring to
  2. If I think it counts, it counts.
    If I can't tell who you're referring to, it won't.
  3. Hammer by simple majority.
    Once majority is reached, no new or changed votes will be permitted.
  4. You may cast a vote for no-hammer.
    Simple majority
    (more than 50% of votes are for it) rules.
Deadlines and Timing
  1. Days last
    ten
    days
    minus 16 hours for each person that is dead
    at the start of the day (so the pace of the game should increase the more people die.) Nights last
    two
    days.
  2. Once a hammer vote has been cast, we enter a phase of Twilight, in which you may continue posting until the flip happens.
  3. Any posts made post-flip will be redacted.
  4. Unusual to me, even if I am watching the thread when hammer occurs, twilight is guaranteed to last one hour.

5. Days will end faster if a hammer happens.
  6. Nights will end faster if all players vote to nightskip.
Prods, Replacements, and Activity
  1. Prods will be issued every 72 hours without game-advancing content. Even something as simple as "Cook is scum" or "Let's vote Cook" counts as advancing content.
  2. If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to respond or I will search for a replacement.
  3. If you are prodded 3 times throughout the game, I'll search for a replacement.
  4. If you are on V/LA, instead, I will poke you every 72 hours. Two pokes is a prod.
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Cook »

Our Setup For This Game:

Daystart
— This game will start with a day phase in which you may deliberate and vote for an elimination.
Serial Killer
chooses
Investigation-Immune
(appears Town to Cop checks) or
1-Shot Bulletproof
(Survives the first nightkill targeting them) when confirming.
Cops are Reliable
. Cops receive either a
Town
(Town-aligned, Investigation-Immune, or Godfather) or a Scum (All other Mafia and Serial Killer) result.
Innocent Child
, if it exists, will be revealed on game start.
Doctors
prevent one night kill a night. If multiple nightkills target someone protected by a Doctor then the protection will fail and the protected will die.
Kills are indistinguishable
. Flavor will not give away if a kill was because of
Mafia
Serial Killer
, or
Vigilante

Mafia Roleblocker
is
not
Multitasking — cannot kill and block in the same night.

Spoiler: how we make the setup
I roll 7d100 and consult the table below. From the resulting jumble of letters we will generate the Town power roles for this setup.
the aforementioned table1-50 — T ("Townie". Scum is weakened the more of these are rolled.)
51-65 — C ("Cop". Influences how many Cops there are.)
66-75 — D ("Doctor". Influences how many Doctors there are.)
76-85 — V ("Vigilante". Influences how many Vigilantes there are.)
86-95 — M ("Mason". Influences how many Masons and Innocent Children there are.)
96-100 — B ("Blocker". Influences how many Roleblockers there are.)

Cop RolesC = 1-Shot Cop
CC = Cop
CCC = Cop, 1-Shot Cop
CCCC = 2 Cops
CCCCC = 2 Cops, 1-Shot Cop
CCCCCC = 3 Cops
7 C's = 3 Cops

Doctor RolesD = Doctor
DD = Doctor, 1-Shot Doctor
DDD = 2 Doctors
DDDD = 2 Doctors, 1-Shot Doctor
DDDDD = 3 Doctors
More than 5 D's = 3 Doctors

Mason RolesM = Innocent Child
MM = 2 Masons
MMM = 2 Masons + Innocent Child
MMMM = 3 Masons
MMMMM = 2 Masons in one masonry and 2 Masons in another masonry
More than 5 M's = 2 Masons in one masonry and 2 Masons in another masonry

Vigilante RolesV = 1-Shot Vigilante
VV = Vigilante
VVV = Vigilante, 1-Shot Vigilante
VVVV = 2 Vigilantes
VVVVV = 2 Vigilantes, 1-Shot Vigilante
More than 5 V's = 2 Vigilantes, 1-Shot Vigilante

Blocker RolesB = 1-Shot Roleblocker
BB = Roleblocker
BBB = Roleblocker, 1-Shot Roleblocker
BBBB = 2 Roleblockers
BBBBB = 2 Roleblockers + 1-Shot Roleblocker
More than 5 B's = 2 Roleblockers + 1-Shot Roleblocker

TownieIn reality this is used to improve the scumteam's capabilities and determine if there is a Serial Killer or not. The fewer T's there are, the more power roles there are, and, as such, the threat level of the Mafia team improves to scale up to this threat.
TTTTTTT = Goon, Godfather, Serial Killer
TTTTTT = Goon, Godfather
TTTTT = Goon, Godfather, Serial Killer
TTTT = Goon, Goon, Roleblocker
TTT = Goon, Goon, Roleblocker, Serial Killer
TT = Goon, Roleblocker, Godfather
T = Goon, Roleblocker, Godfather, Serial Killer
If no T's are rolled, then we furnish the Mafia with a Goon, Roleblocker, and Godfather

Spoiler: role PMs
All Role PMs are sample PMs and aside from PT links have not been modified from the ones you see here.

Vanilla TownieWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are part of a smuggling ring who work together to handle salmon in suspicious circumstances. This job frequently carries you into the wee hours of the morning, and as such you frequently require a coffee to stay vigilant in your quest to evade Fisheries Officers.

You are a
Vanilla Townie
— Use your voice and vote to get rid of anyone who isn't the color green.

You win when all threats to the Town (Salmon Handlers) are eliminated.
The game thread is {HYPERLINK BLOCKED}. Please confirm with your role and alignment.

Town 1-Shot CopWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are part of a smuggling ring who work together to handle salmon in suspicious circumstances. This job frequently carries you into the wee hours of the morning, and as such you frequently require a coffee to stay vigilant in your quest to evade Fisheries Officers.

You are a
1-Shot Cop
— In addition, at night, but only once, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will learn if that player is Town (aligned with the Town, a Godfather, or Investigation-Immune) or Scum (Mafia or Serial Killer).

The game thread is {HYPERLINK BLOCKED}. Please confirm with your role and alignment.

Town CopWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
Cop
— In addition, at night, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will learn if that player is Town (aligned with the Town, a Godfather, or Investigation-Immune) or Scum (Mafia or Serial Killer).

Town 1-Shot DoctorWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
1-Shot Doctor
— In addition, at night, but only once, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will protect them against one kill attempt that night.

Town DoctorWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
Doctor
— In addition, at night, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will protect them against one kill attempt that night.

Town MasonWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
Mason
— In addition, you are part of a Masonry with a PT in which you may talk in at any time. All other members of this PT are guaranteed to be Town.

Your Mason PT is {HYPERLINK BLOCKED}.

Town Innocent ChildWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are an
Innocent Child
— In addition, at the start of Day 1, I will publicly confirm you as a member of the Town.

Town 1-Shot RoleblockerWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
1-Shot Roleblocker
— In addition, at night, but only once, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will block their night action for that night.

Town RoleblockerWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
Roleblocker
— In addition, at night, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will block their night action for that night.

Town 1-Shot VigilanteWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
1-Shot Vigilante
— In addition, at night, but only once, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will attack them.

Town VigilanteWelcome! You are a
Salmon Handler

You are a
Vigilante
— In addition, at night, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will attack them.

Mafia GoonWelcome! You are a
Fisheries Officer

The life of a Fisheries Department is difficult and tiring — policing the rivers, lakes, and the offshore accounts of the great nation of the Ohioan Empire. It's about to get a bunch more difficult with your next assignment — getting rid of a salmon-smuggling ring.

You are a
Goon
— Use your voice and vote to deceive the Town.
— You have a PT which you can talk in at any time.
— At night someone in your faction may submit an attack. Assuming no interference, that player will die.

You win when the Mafia (Fisheries Department) has an unopposed and unstoppable voting majority.
Your
secret hideout
Fisheries Safehouse PT is located {HYPERLINK BLOCKED}.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome! You are a
Fisheries Officer

The life of a Fisheries Department is difficult and tiring — policing the rivers, lakes, and the offshore accounts of the great nation of the Ohioan Empire. It's about to get a bunch more difficult with your next assignment — getting rid of a salmon-smuggling ring.

You are a
Roleblocker
— At night someone in your faction may submit an attack. Assuming no interference, that player will die.
— In addition, at night, you may send me the name of a player. Assuming no interference, you will block their night ability for that night.
You are
not
Multitasking, and cannot both submit the factional kill and your roleblock in the same night.

You win when the Mafia (Fisheries Department) has an unopposed and unstoppable voting majority.
Your
secret hideout

Mafia GodfatherWelcome! You are a
Fisheries Officer

You are a
Godfather
— In addition, you appear as Town to Cop checks.

Your
secret hideout

Serial KillerWelcome! You are the
Flagpole-Smacking Recluse

The budget ran out for us to use a chainsaw (what with gas prices going up) so you instead use an abnormally long flagpole to beat your enemies into submission. Unfortunately this doesn't make you very fun at parties.

You are a
Serial Killer
— You have a Notes PT which you can talk with yourself in and submit nightkills in.
— At night you may submit an attack. Assuming no interference, that player will die.
— When confirming, you may also pick to either appear as a member of the Town to cops or survive the first attack that targets you at night.

You win if you are the last one standing or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Your secret hideout is located {HYPERLINK BLOCKED}.
The game thread is {HYPERLINK BLOCKED}. Please confirm with your role, alignment, and also if you want to be a 1-Shot Bulletproof or Investigation-Immune.
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Cook »

All role PMs have been sent. Game starts upon 9/13 players confirming or 24 hours passing, of which (expired on 2021-12-06 18:35:38) remain. (8/9)

Also congrats everyone this is officially my 1-year anniversary game.
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Cook »

flavor
Ohioan Empire. 6am. The town cafe outside the docks.

Members of this nondescript port town are gathered, awaiting... something. They're unsure entirely of what it is, but this place is as good as any for clearing one's mind before the rush of the day begins.

Cook
, the barista, scribbles on the chalkboard. Today's special: Salmon Chowder.

How funny that this would foretell so much about the events to come.

One innocent citizen rings a bell. The chatter cuts.

"I hereby call this meeting of the Salmon Handlers. You might not know me, but I'm
RCEngima
, and I'm gonna be everyone's best friend.

It seems our contacts in the Fisheries Department have betrayed us and told Big Ohio about our little op here. They sent spies back with them and it could be any one of us – after all, we don't see each other face to face ever, remember?

Also on a slightly less personal note, the dangerous and inconspicuous murderer only known as the Flagpole-Wielding Recluse broke out of Brazil again. We can't be sure if they skipped town or not, so they might not be in present company, but I thought it was worth mentioing anyway."

RCEnigma
stands up again.

"Thanks for listening. Let's get down to business."

RCEnigma is an
Innocent Child
and is aligned with the Salmon-Handling Town!
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Cook »

DAY ONE BEGINS!

headcount(13): Almost50, A Dreary Saturday Evening, Greeting, RCEnigma, Cupcake Butterfly, RH9, Scorpious, Not_Mafia, Galron, Save The Dragons, Nathann, Salsabil Faria, StrangeMatter

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach a decision.
With 0 dead, the deadline is 240 hours, of which (expired on 2021-12-15 22:16:18) remain.
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Neato. Starting here.

VOTE: Save The Dragons

I have absolutely no idea how to read Not Mafia and another player not in this game who is T3 so some help there would be nice.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Galron »

Beginnings... ugh

VOTE: Scorpious
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Scorpious »

VOTE: Almost50 cause I just turned 40.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Greeting »

Greetings! Checking in. VOTE: A Dreary Saturday Evening for having a too long and too pretentious nickname for my liking.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by RH9 »

Hello all.
VOTE: Not_Mafia
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm particularly waiting for STD to say something.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by RH9 »

Will wait for more people to come but here's a question.
What do you think of people who like to sheep confirmed Town?

v/la every weekend

Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Nathann »

The flavour is fun, I like it.

VOTE: StrangeMatter

Anyone who can correctly guess why StrangeMatter is scum gets a Day 1 pass from me.
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 6, StrangeMatter wrote:Neato. Starting here.

VOTE: Save The Dragons

I have absolutely no idea how to read Not Mafia and another player not in this game who is T3 so some help there would be nice.
No one can read
Not_Mafia

VOTE: SM
In post 12, RH9 wrote:Will wait for more people to come but here's a question.
Depends on the situation mostly imo. I sometimes sheep conftown or my strong townread if I struggle in that moment or I can't read that specific player.

In post 13, Nathann wrote:The flavour is fun, I like it.

Anyone who can correctly guess why StrangeMatter is scum gets a Day 1 pass from me.
Because they've a red role pm?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 11, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm particularly waiting for STD to say something.
Acetaminophen
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 14, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Depends on the situation mostly imo. I sometimes sheep conftown or my strong townread if I struggle in that moment or I can't read that specific player.
That's similar to what I do. What a coincidence! I tend to do that when I trust that the person who I'm sheeping and I can't think of anybody to push.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 13, Nathann wrote:The flavour is fun, I like it.

Because you think that StrangeMatter is scum and you have a 100% readrate on them?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 15, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 11, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm particularly waiting for STD to say something.
Acetaminophen
STD! StrangeMatter is going to be so happy!
You mentioned "an analgesic drug used to relieve mild or chronic pain and to reduce fever" which is also known as "paracetamol".

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 18, RH9 wrote:
Acetaminophen
You mentioned "an analgesic drug used to relieve mild or chronic pain and to reduce fever" which is also known as "paracetamol".
Which may also be known as Panadol or Tylenol.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by RH9 »

I need to be quiet.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by RH9 »

Ok. I'll let the others catch up even though, this is only the 21st post.

v/la every weekend

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 16, RH9 wrote:
In post 14, Salsabil Faria wrote:
That's similar to what I do. What a coincidence! I tend to do that when I trust that the person who I'm sheeping and I can't think of anybody to push.
Ha ha... I don’t think it'd a coincidence, I saw people do it before.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 18, RH9 wrote:
Acetaminophen
:lol:

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Open Games”