She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3124, numberQ wrote:
In post 3118, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3113, numberQ wrote:Why do you think Dwlee is +scum with the Math interaction? I keep going back and forth on who I think looks worse out of those 2, and currently it's Math because I'm just not vibing with any of his logic.
What logic are you not vibing with?

Is it that the jester wagon has at least one scum on it? Then by PoE if you’re town you think one of Dwlee or I are scum. Based on the dichotomy you asked about that seems like you vibe with my logic and is a contradiction.

Fake vote Unvote

You both make it hard to decide between you.
It's logic exactly like this I don't vibe with. Me thinking one of you looks worse than the other coming out of an interaction does NOT directly imply that I agree with your PoE. I think the jester wagon analysis is of minimal use because scum didn't know who was jester either.

And I'm still getting a bad smell from the meta argument you used to shade me.
In post 3123, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3113, numberQ wrote:Why do you think Dwlee is +scum with the Math interaction? I keep going back and forth on who I think looks worse out of those 2, and currently it's Math because I'm just not vibing with any of his logic.

Is it that the jester wagon has at least one scum on it? Then by PoE if you’re town you think one of Dwlee or I are scum. Based on the dichotomy you asked about that seems like you vibe with my logic and is a contradiction.

Fake vote Unvote

This post looks pretty townie.
How is the quoted post townie? It's more dodgy logic, then he fake unvotes which is, uh, fake.
Because he doesn’t look tunelled I guess. I actually don’t understand the point of unvoting a fake vote, since it doesn’t even get counted but I don’t understand why you’re convinced it’s fake?

So, is there one player you would be least likely to vote for currently?

We have one player mia and no one can really agree on much, so I was hoping maybe we could get consensus on one player who we wouldn’t vote for, because rn the game is stalled.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 3075, Kerset wrote:
Vote Count 5.02With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Looker (0):
Voyc (0):
Mathblade (0):
numberQ (0):
Dwlee99 (0):
Harley Quinn (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(7): Voyc, Looker, Mathblade, Dwlee99, MegAzumarill, Harley Quinn, numberQ,
Deadline:
(expired on 2022-01-26 16:00:00)

Spoiler: Replacement guide
Not_Mafia->Alyssa The Lamb->Looker
Andante->mc esther
kunchi->ahhlo->Enchant
datsi->Voyc
DArby->Harley Quinn
Toogeloo->Firebringer->Mathblade
In post 3125, Kerset wrote:
Voyc is being replaced
Hopefully, this won’t take two whole days because we need that slot to post before we decide on a vote.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Everyone imagine themselves in the dead thread

You watched someone claim IC and try to get enchant (flipped town) and me to vote for someone before the mod didn't confirm the reveal.

Would you not be supremely confused figuring out why this is being ignored
I prefer they, thanks :)
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 am

Post by numberQ »

I'm convinced it's fake because it's literally fake lol. I wasn't commenting on his intentions behind it, just saying that I don't see that much utility in doing the whole fake vote thing. I guess it's just a finger of suspicion of sorts.

As for who I would NOT vote, I think Looker at the moment. I don't really have any strong TRs but I have the least reason to SR Looker iirc. Phone posting right now so I'm mostly going from memory of how their posting has made me feel.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 am

Post by numberQ »

That was to HQ.
Hey!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3124, numberQ wrote:

Fake vote Unvote

It's logic exactly like this I don't vibe with. Me thinking one of you looks worse than the other coming out of an interaction does NOT directly imply that I agree with your PoE. I think the jester wagon analysis is of minimal use because scum didn't know who was jester either.

And I'm still getting a bad smell from the meta argument you used to shade me.
In post 3123, Harley Quinn wrote:

Fake vote Unvote

This post looks pretty townie.
How is the quoted post townie? It's more dodgy logic, then he fake unvotes which is, uh, fake.
I mean it does.
If you think there is a scum in me / Dwlee then by de facto you agree a scum was on the jester.
If you don’t think there is a scum in me/Dwlee then there is no scum from your POV on the wagon.

So the question is do you think there is a scum on that wagon? What are your thoughts about the initial few days?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3127, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 3075, Kerset wrote:
Vote Count 5.02With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to eliminate.

Looker (0):
Voyc (0):
Mathblade (0):
numberQ (0):
Dwlee99 (0):
Harley Quinn (0):
MegAzumarill (0):

Not Voting
(7): Voyc, Looker, Mathblade, Dwlee99, MegAzumarill, Harley Quinn, numberQ,
Deadline:
(expired on 2022-01-26 16:00:00)

Spoiler: Replacement guide
Not_Mafia->Alyssa The Lamb->Looker
Andante->mc esther
kunchi->ahhlo->Enchant
datsi->Voyc
DArby->Harley Quinn
Toogeloo->Firebringer->Mathblade
In post 3125, Kerset wrote:
Voyc is being replaced
Hopefully, this won’t take two whole days because we need that slot to post before we decide on a vote.
Agreed. I think you’re kind of my lock town. I don’t see you as scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3128, Dwlee99 wrote:Everyone imagine themselves in the dead thread

You watched someone claim IC and try to get enchant (flipped town) and me to vote for someone before the mod didn't confirm the reveal.

It’s not being ignored it’s just not AI for Firebringer. It would be AI if I did it. But as I said FB trolls/gambits. It’s acknowledged but not scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3129, numberQ wrote:I'm convinced it's fake because it's literally fake lol. I wasn't commenting on his intentions behind it, just saying that I don't see that much utility in doing the whole fake vote thing. I guess it's just a finger of suspicion of sorts.

As for who I would NOT vote, I think Looker at the moment. I don't really have any strong TRs but I have the least reason to SR Looker iirc. Phone posting right now so I'm mostly going from memory of how their posting has made me feel.
This post is ugly. Looker is pretty low on my PoE.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by numberQ »

In post 3131, MathBlade wrote:[snip]

I mean it does.
If you think there is a scum in me / Dwlee then by de facto you agree a scum was on the jester.
If you don’t think there is a scum in me/Dwlee then there is no scum from your POV on the wagon.

So the question is do you think there is a scum on that wagon? What are your thoughts about the initial few days?
You keep bringing up the jester wagon, that's what I'm saying I'm not vibing with. I disagree with your conclusive take on it. I don't think the wagon itself points to scum being on it. My reads list happens to have someone at the bottom of it who was on the wagon, but it has nothing to do with the wagon itself.

So yes, I think there was scum on the wagon, but the way you're framing it is slippery.

As for my thoughts on the initial few days, I mean, that's a lot of pages to cover. And I have posts giving my thoughts in real time throughout. Do you have any specific questions?
In post 3134, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3129, numberQ wrote:I'm convinced it's fake because it's literally fake lol. I wasn't commenting on his intentions behind it, just saying that I don't see that much utility in doing the whole fake vote thing. I guess it's just a finger of suspicion of sorts.

This post is ugly. Looker is pretty low on my PoE.
So my post is ugly because of your personal POE, which I've already publicly stated as disagreeing with. Okay.
Hey!
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by numberQ »

Math is at the very bottom of my reads list currently.
Hey!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 3117, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3112, Looker wrote:No, I was joking that maybe I'm the scum. Dwlee looks more suspicious from interaction with Mathblade, but I don't want to blindly trust Math just because they're using logic. Harley's responses to me were good but that doesn't really prove anything. I'm just posting so I don't get fined.
You may be joking but I find it highly probable you are scum.
I don't know what this sentiment was meant to accomplish.

If we're just going to wait for Voyc to get replaced anyway, can I conveniently go on V/LA so I don't have to prod dodge until he gets here...? Don't worry, I'll pop up randomly whenever I feel I'm in trouble.
In post 3134, MathBlade wrote:

This post is ugly
. Looker is pretty low on my PoE.
That's rude.

Spoiler: Can I vote Dwlee yet?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 3128, Dwlee99 wrote:Everyone imagine themselves in the dead thread

Actually this makes sense
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 3117, MathBlade wrote:You may be joking but I find it highly probable you are scum.
And this just seems weird to me
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Looker »

Spoiler: Can I vote Mathblade yet?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:37 pm

Post by Kerset »

Harley Quinn is being replaced.
giv me pagetop :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol

Looker’s practically scumclaiming here.

Do you think the scum team is me Harley and Voyc? That’s the only way voting me or anyone makes any sort of sense. I hope the deadline freezes but there’s not much that can be done until replacements happen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Also can you explain why saying a post is ugly is rude please? I am attacking the post not you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

hi I don't know anything thats going on but I needed to be part of this cursed game
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

no tryhard from me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:38 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

funnily considering the number of reps we have 3 OG players left from day 1.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:38 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Dakota if you are IC you should reveal
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:39 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

autocorrect

dkkoba
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok
reveal as ic
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”