Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:15 pm

Post by Pavowski »

In post 1497, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum could in theory have argued that this was me repping out because i got caught as scum and ragequit
Am I wrong or wouldn't this be a direct violation of the rules on discussing replacements?

I mean I said the thing about my scumread on the duck not really being the duck's fault and that was as close as I really wanted to get to saying this.

This is not me saying your replace-out broke the game for us Norwee, if you needed to rep out, you needed to rep out
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 137, lilith2013 wrote:The rule on replacements (and discussion of replacing out) is still the same -
you're allowed to discuss a replacement after it has happened.
You are not allowed to publicly discuss replacing out, eg by announcing that you intend to replace out or telling someone else to replace out.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

-
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Open Games”