Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #695 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

The fun stops now.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #696 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I just finished Page 11, and now have to do some work for a few hours. So I'll loop back to finish catching up later today.

BuJaber is a perfectly fine D1 lynch as of Page 11. So,
@BuJaber
, you should probably claim since you're at L-1 and I'm okay with you dying.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #700 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Alright so I didn't read as in depth the last 5 or so pages, because I got bored.

Why why I'm happy to lynch BuJaber: His vote activity appears motivated to deflect criticisms, and is not supported by good suspicions

Step 1)
First real vote of the game is to jump on the easy mislynch of verydark in . Simply reiterates the reasons already voiced by a bunch of other players. Doesn't actually add anything to the conversation, but it looks good in an ISO because he looks thoughtful and thus justified.

Step 2)
Gets called out for broadly throwing shade at a townblock (per GuiltyLion) in . (Note I don't have an opinion about whether this is actually a townbloc or not because I'm not quite sure who the "meme team" is because I haven't kept track.) There's some back and forth (e.g., BuJaber's ). What gets me though is then BuJaber waits a beat and then revisits his "meme team" post to vote dave ( and ).

Step 3)
After getting some pushback on his dave vote (e.g., S_S's ), and after GuiltyLion questioned his switch from verydark to dave (), BuJaber then jumps back to the verydark wagon in .

So, recap: parroted already-voiced reasons to vote verydark; jumped from verydark to dave when called out on not flushing out his "meme team" suspicions (thus appearing to try to defuse the criticism), but with some weak reasoning; and then jumped from dave back to verydark when called out on his dave vote being bad and for leaving the wagon on his #1 suspicion (thus again appearing to try to defuse the criticism towards his play).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #709 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 702, Mathdino wrote:green crayons serious business 2019
Who has time to enjoy themselves when there are arguments to be had?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #711 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@Gamma:
In post 422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 415, popsofctown wrote:
In post 414, BuJaber wrote:
In post 413, Something_Smart wrote:Not to mention that "objectively scummy" is often used as a synonym for "I'm scumreading them because of playstyle but don't want to admit it."
That may be true but I'm pretty sure I've used it myself before as town.
This reads as really bad survivor tell. S_S isn't even voting him. BuJabertown would care about arguing why it is valid to or logically justified to do so, not care about arguing it isn't logic he only employs when he rolls scum... which no one even said...
VOTE: BuJaber
Oh wow this is a good point. S_S probably town because this would be some wonky SvS
Please explain to me the good point you thought was being made here. Pretend that I don't understand anything about the S_S + BuJaber + pops interaction.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #712 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 710, Mathdino wrote:Kmd and GL are good scum players and while they've done a bunch of pro-town things, I'm uncomfortable putting them under "neverlynch". They haven't exactly completely towntold yet (Kmd lightly did early game).
I started off scum reading GL and that turned into a town read.
I started off town reading Kmd and that turned into a scum read.
Guess they're the next two to reread.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #777 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

@Gamma:

Please respond:
In post 711, Green Crayons wrote:
@Gamma:
In post 422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 415, popsofctown wrote:
In post 414, BuJaber wrote:
In post 413, Something_Smart wrote:Not to mention that "objectively scummy" is often used as a synonym for "I'm scumreading them because of playstyle but don't want to admit it."
That may be true but I'm pretty sure I've used it myself before as town.
This reads as really bad survivor tell. S_S isn't even voting him. BuJabertown would care about arguing why it is valid to or logically justified to do so, not care about arguing it isn't logic he only employs when he rolls scum... which no one even said...
Oh wow this is a good point. S_S probably town because this would be some wonky SvS
Please explain to me the good point you thought was being made here. Pretend that I don't understand anything about the S_S + BuJaber + pops interaction.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #778 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 712, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 710, Mathdino wrote:Kmd and GL are good scum players and while they've done a bunch of pro-town things, I'm uncomfortable putting them under "neverlynch". They haven't exactly completely towntold yet (Kmd lightly did early game).
I started off scum reading GL and that turned into a town read.
I started off town reading Kmd and that turned into a scum read.
Guess they're the next two to reread.
This is the next thing I'm doing.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #779 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 772, Mathdino wrote:meh fine

VOTE: Green Crayons
Bad dino.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #818 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I keep having connection problems with this website when I actually have time to read this game. Anyone have any suggestions?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #819 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

The problem is being unable to establish a connection with the server. It happens on my laptop, on my iphone, from work, and from home. And it happens intermittently, obviously, since I'm posting now.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #821 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I had some problems this morning (~8 EST) when I tried to start my reread. And then some time earlier this afternoon when I tried again.

I can't do much about kop.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #822 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 821, Green Crayons wrote:I had some problems this morning (~8 EST) when I tried to start my reread. And then some time earlier this afternoon when I tried again.

I can't do much about kop.
ANd lol my connection has been out since literally posting this. Now I have phone only connection. Which let me tell you, is not conducive to rereadig.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #823 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Glad to see my whinging was toxic to the thread.

@anyone:
whoever read northsidegal as town, can you please justify that read?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #824 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

@Dino:

In post 154, Mathdino wrote:Sando: A bucketload of NAI things. Need to metadive.
Did you ever do this?

Why the BuJaber vote in ?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #825 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

@Kmd:

How often do you see people referring to you as, simply, "Md"?

What are your thoughts on dave?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #826 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

@S_S:

1. Tell me all of your thoughts that you think are worth sharing about the verydark wagon.

2. I don't understand your or . Can you please explain?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #827 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

@dave:

In post 500, davesaz wrote:LUV looks town.
Why?

In post 572, davesaz wrote:LUV can you link a couple replace-ins for both alignments?
In post 585, davesaz wrote:Thanks LUV, you're remarkably consistent when you replace in.
What about now?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #828 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

^^ Those are my questions after rereading D1. I'll vote after some follow up.

Only skimmed D2, but:
In post 801, brassherald wrote:I'm not seeing real scumhunting or analysis, just promises to do so, which is what I've seen some scum do in games where they are not engaged.
I didn't pick up a game after not playing for a year or whatever just to not be engaged. This isn't alignment indicative, it's shitty internet.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #831 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 829, Mathdino wrote:I also have a spreadsheet documenting her meta trends in her town vs scumgames. I can run her posts through that and let you know what it comes up with if you like.
Please do.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #832 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 830, Mathdino wrote:
In post 825, Green Crayons wrote:
@Kmd:

How often do you see people referring to you as, simply, "Md"?

What are your thoughts on dave?
MD is Mathdino
Dino.

Dino.

Please.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #833 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 829, Mathdino wrote:2. I'd been waffling on verydark in my mind (and my heart wanted to policy his ass). He requested space, and I trust GL's reads in general, so I swapped to Bujaber,
my second highest scumread
Where did that read come from, when you made that vote?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #838 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 835, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, Green Crayons wrote:Glad to see my whinging was toxic to the thread.

@anyone:
whoever read northsidegal as town, can you please justify that read?
You gonna tell us why you read the slot as scum as well or just shade it?
Why do I need to come out with a case before I hear why people have been townreading the slot?

If I want people to vote for LUV I’ll make it explicit.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #840 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I have feelings. Just want to know others’ first before I share with the class.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #853 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@S_S:

In post 842, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 826, Green Crayons wrote:
@S_S:

1. Tell me all of your thoughts that you think are worth sharing about the verydark wagon.
It was a meme wagon on town that developed into a real wagon for dumb reasons.
Hm. Fair. I wrote that question when your slot was occupied by Sando.

How about this: with the Bu flip, is there anything about the verydark wagon that you think is worth pursuing today?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #854 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 834, Mathdino wrote:i'm pretty into PoE. everyone else in my D1 lynchpool had done townier things so my general goal is to not vote town and pray for the best

i didn't really expect him to flip scum but i figured it was a decent lynch nonetheless especially with him going inactive up to the deadline
I'm uncomfortable with this explanation in light of your , listing GL, Sando, or Bujaber as POE scumbuddies, but then shouting down Sando in for having the audacity to think your 161 was suggesting you'd be happy with a Sando lynch. By implication, you weren't advocating for either of the other two POE scumbuddies' lynches either.

So: I agreed with your Post 348 stating that your 161's POE scumbuddy list (GL, Sando, BuJaber) was not advocating a lynch out of the POE trio. But then in 360 you switch to a vote out of the POE trio to give verydark some breathing room. And your vote just happens to land on a scum who had only mild pressure (GL vote). And then your vote just sort of lingered on BuJaber, sort of like a buddy who didn't know when to unvote.

Basically I'm paranoid that you're scum with two relatively inactive buddies.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #856 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

One of them being dead already my man. BuJaber complained about people disliking his level of activity, and specifically called out Dino's prolific posting abilities.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #857 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@Gamma:
In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:It was mainly me thinking BuJaber responding to a question never asked was scummy due to it speaking to me as too self-conscious.
How did you interpret it to be too self-conscious?

Promise I'm not trying to be pedantic. I've interpreted BuJaber's "That may be true but I'm pretty sure I've used it myself before as town" response two different ways since I first read it, and I've seen three different interpretations.

Since this was your motivating reason to vote for BuJaber-scum, I'd like some further explanation.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #860 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 857, Green Crayons wrote:Since this was your motivating reason to vote for BuJaber-scum, I'd like some further explanation.
This is me explaining why I don't think I'm wasting our time, not suggesting that you have been holding out or anything.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #861 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 807, verydark wrote:Any additional thought about kmd?
After yesterday's reread, I came away thinking he looked more protown than I thought he would and the impression I last had of him.

But reading D2, I see that GL-town is hard reading him scum in light of the flip, which means more work.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #867 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 863, Kmd4390 wrote:Green Crayons, I've used this name on multiple sites over the course of about 18 years and I don't recall ever being referred to as "md", although someone has been calling me just "k" lately which is new.
Yeah. It doesn't make sense to me for anyone to refer to you as Md either. Which is why this interaction caught my eye:

Spoiler:
In post 30, BuJaber wrote:TRing MD but not for the mason warning. For the prediction in the first post. I've seen day 1 predictions. I've seen page 1 predictions. This is my first post 1 prediction. He's thinking about bragging rights before ANYTHING else. Townie.

Or scum being very very very 'calculating'?

*leaves the building before the boos*
In post 31, Kmd4390 wrote:Don't town read me for that. I'd do it as scum too.
In post 32, BuJaber wrote:Noted
In post 33, BuJaber wrote:MD is mathdino ftr.. I should probably say dino in this game to avoid confusion.

It looks like you were overly conscious of what BuJaber was posting to the point of thinking he was referring to you. In response, he went along with it, but then realized he hadn't actually referred to you and corrected himself. It's just weird.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #900 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 875, davesaz wrote:I have been thinking of BuJaber picking me as the token mislynch attempt as a very indirect chainsaw since I was weakly pushing Myloninja (in the same way as KMD but have not looked at what BuJaber did on that).

I still think Myloninja is scum for the same reason as before, but I'm more interested in finding another since if it's a red flip we get next to no help on 3rd scum.
Are you serious with this post?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #902 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 901, Mathdino wrote:hey GC hit me up with some spicy thoughts on that lynch order
One spicy order, coming up:
In post 884, Mathdino wrote:Optimal play if we're going by votes (and taking into account locktownies) is something like:
Kmd --> Gamma --> brass --> verydark --> GC --> GL --> davesaz
I'm not sold on kmd. Still need to dive his ISO because GL told the thread to do so.

Not feeling Gamma after reread. Before D1 ended I read pops and Gamma with the idea that one of them had to be scum. I think I found only one thing wrong with Gamma and it was meh. Not too keen on his very terse responses to my questions; I still left unsatisfied but I don't really know how to probe further without literally everyone ignoring it regardless of whatever nugget I might mine.

Hard no on brass. I'm reading him town. That's his input + prior occupant of the slot. THOUGH I WILL SAY his read on me is bad because, obviously.

I could do verydark but man I feel that that's a throat-clearing exercise of just getting rid of a poorly playing town. Your dual D1 scum wagon theory is sexy and plausible enough for me to sleep okay at night. But man this really just feels like a lazy lynch.

lol GL. Am I so far removed from site meta that he isn't lock town for everyone?

unclear why dave isn't at/near the front based on D2 posts.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #904 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Let me pull out the full player list, then.

Current game state, I'd say I'm at:

Willing to lynch: davesaz, verydark, kmd4390, Myloninja13,

Meh: Lil Uzi Vert ← northsidegal, Gamma Emerald, Something_Smart ← Sando,

Not interested in lynching today: brassherald ← Agent Sparkles, Mathdino, GuiltyLion, Green Crayons ← Kop
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #905 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 903, Mathdino wrote:Gamma - I'm unconvinced on your unconvincedness. I don't see much TOWNISH about him.
Well I'm convinced.

More seriously, weren't you arguing at one point that his lack of affirmative, early town play was somehow in line with Gamma's town play?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #906 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 903, Mathdino wrote:davesaz - Strong meta-based townread, although I guess I can do a onceover and check? Obviously a lot of his posts are bad but that's literally why he's lynchbait in a bunch of games.
Even as someone whose radar goes a bit wonky on dave, I think most of his D1 play was very dave-neutral and his late D1-play and D2 play has been pretty good indicators of potential dave-scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #921 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 909, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 902, Green Crayons wrote:I read pops and Gamma with the idea that one of them had to be scum.
explain this line
There was a lot of pops/Gamma back and forth and I got it into my head after my initial read through that one of y'all were scum. Not sure if that was an original thought or something I picked up from someone else.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #923 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

You'll notice I'm not pushing for Gamma's lynch.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #965 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: dave

i'm drunk and lazy but he's scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #966 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Green Crayons »

dave's mylo suspicions are lazy and inconsistently justified. It's not just an easy vote for scum to make, but dave's way of getting to that vote is suspicious.

His initial mylo vote in , back in Day 1, was because mylo didn't have opinions.

Reasoning confirmed via dave's explanation in :

Spoiler: dave's Post 376
In post 376, davesaz wrote:
In post 370, northsidegal wrote: when i say "it", i mean admitting that your read through didn't produce any strong reads.
Not having any
strong
reads would not be an issue at all. That typically describes my entire D1 in every game.
But Myloninja claimed to have no opinions at all, which is a completely different thing.
It looked especially strange at that particular moment because there had been plenty of things to have potential opinions on in just the last couple pages before it.

Yawn, but whatever. That vote carries dave through D1 (per ).

D2 starts. Once mylo states that he's going to start posting (and in fact does post some thoughts on the gamestate) dave invites commentary on discrediting mylo's input (including, incidentally, raising dave suspicions) in :

Spoiler: dave's Post 805
In post 805, davesaz wrote:
In post 796, Myloninja13 wrote:I'm back!

I'd say that my list of town reads would be Math, SS and GL. All of whom are being helpful, but also don't seem stiff in their helpfulness. And none of whom I can really see as mafia with Bujaber.

I don't really have any scum reads, but dave is a little suspicious from yesterdays actions and also being a bit forceful?
How lol is this?

So, after having spent vast majority of D1 voting mylo for simply not having any opinions, dave is now inviting folks to discredit the opinions that mylo is forming.

After getting Dino to confirm to the thread that nobody should take mylo's opinions seriously (see , ), dave reverts to his claim that mylo "is scum for the same reason as before" in :

Spoiler: dave's Post 875
In post 875, davesaz wrote:I have been thinking of BuJaber picking me as the token mislynch attempt as a very indirect chainsaw since I was weakly pushing Myloninja (in the same way as KMD but have not looked at what BuJaber did on that).

I still think Myloninja is scum for the same reason as before, but I'm more interested in finding another since if it's a red flip we get next to no help on 3rd scum.

There are several things wrong with this post:
- dave thinks mylo is scum "for the same reason as before" (having no opinions), but mylo has since tried to provide input and has been shut down
by dave
. These are suspicions of dave's own creation.
- dave's scum-friendly desire to lynch for information > lynch for scum.
- the "indirect chainsaw" theory that does not actually have any work justifying it.

dave again votes for mylo in :

Spoiler: dave's post 948
In post 948, davesaz wrote:
In post 947, Myloninja13 wrote:Woohoo, policy lynch time!
If you're town doing things like this to fall on a policy sword, don't.
Give us your thoughts so we can nail the scum.

Of course if you're scum then thanks for making it easy to lynch you.

VOTE: Myloninja13

Guess what the reasoning is! Because mylo is complaining about being a policy lynch.

dave faults mylo for complaining about being a policy lynch and tells him that he should "give us your thoughts so we can nail the scum." Never mind the 796/805 interaction where dave was soft encouraging mylo not to contribute. Since then mylo articulated support for a kmd lynch () and interacted with Dino about his own meta (). Certainly not winning any contribution awards, but far from a player who claims "to have no opinions at all" ()--which was the whole point of dave's mylo-suspicions.

The framing of dave's 948 also just strikes me as wrong. It's like he's not convinced that mylo's play is alignment indicative--it could come from town or scum--but dave's still willing to lynch it. The encouragement to contribute is good posturing if mylo flips town, but does not actually appear motivated to get anything useful out of mylo (no specific questions, just a broad "help us find scum" statement that doesn't do anything to illicit thoughts from a player not already engaged).

In dave confirms in no uncertain terms that "Mylo is scum." and dave "thought it before and still do." This doesn't really make sense. dave's suspicions about mylo have been static, but mylo's play hasn't tracked that same one-note. And when mylo has tried to contribute more, dave has discouraged or ignored that deviation from his basis to vote mylo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #967 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Basically this is dave pushing a bad vote based on bad suspicions that appear to be formed to justify the predetermined need to vote mylo. That's why I'm seeing dave-scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1024 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 981, davesaz wrote:
Myloninja13 wrote: Also, did you really have to add "I'm not kidding". Did people think you were just on me for the giggles or something?
They act like they think I'm there for giggles.
They act like they don't think I believe the read.
In post 983, davesaz wrote:GL, GC.
Have you been reading?
My was not asking if you were making a joke.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1025 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I nothing the Gamma votes.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1026 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

For lack of anything else to comment on atm, I'd be interested to hear from the non-voters

Lil Uzi Vert, Something_Smart
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1028 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh, nm on Lil Uzi Vert. Outdated VC naming conventions.

Just S_S then.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1030 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Who you wanna vote?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1034 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Please explain that more. How is this play pushing agendas?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1048 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1037, verydark wrote:
In post 1025, Green Crayons wrote:I nothing the Gamma votes.
What does this mean?
I've got no opinion on them. Mainly because they didn't give much of a hook to do so.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1049 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1047, Something_Smart wrote:In addition to that, BuJaber was basically the best candidate for a hard bus. Not only does he have content that is very unlikely to take him to LYLO, but
he was going to have a baby soon and he knew he would be able to commit even less on further days
Is this information somewhere public?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1050 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Ew, double emphasis.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1051 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1031, Something_Smart wrote:If I had to pick right now, GL.
So GL pushing for Bu-scum's lynch gets him a pass for today.

Who's next on your list?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1054 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1052, davesaz wrote:You asked if I was serious. How is that not the same thing as asking if it's a joke?
:?:

The phrase "are you serious?" does not always mean "is this a literal joke attempt?" It frequently means "I cannot believe I am seeing this."

In the context of mafia, using that phrase and quoting your post was prodding you to explain the problems with 875, which I think are apparent and which kmd and myself have identified.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1057 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

^^ Ty.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1058 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1053, davesaz wrote:Having done a quick reread on Gamma Emerald, I can see scum possibilities there.
I'd like to hear this, from you.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1066 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1059, davesaz wrote:What do you perceive as being problems with 875?
In post 966, Green Crayons wrote:
After getting Dino to confirm to the thread that nobody should take mylo's opinions seriously (see , ), dave reverts to his claim that mylo "is scum for the same reason as before" in :

Spoiler: dave's Post 875

There are several things wrong with this post:
- dave thinks mylo is scum "for the same reason as before" (having no opinions), but mylo has since tried to provide input and has been shut down
by dave
. These are suspicions of dave's own creation.
- dave's scum-friendly desire to lynch for information > lynch for scum.
- the "indirect chainsaw" theory that does not actually have any work justifying it.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1067 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1060, davesaz wrote:
In post 1058, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1053, davesaz wrote:Having done a quick reread on Gamma Emerald, I can see scum possibilities there.
I'd like to hear this, from you.
You'd like to hear what exactly?
The scum possibilities that you see.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1071 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1069, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1051, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1031, Something_Smart wrote:If I had to pick right now, GL.
So GL pushing for Bu-scum's lynch gets him a pass for today.

Who's next on your list?
That's not exactly how it works... why should he get a pass?
Is GL in the free and clear forever for hard pushing Bu-scum into his D1 grave? No.

Are we going to ignore the other potential scum suspects to pursue the theory that GL is scum playing 10th dimensional chess on D2? Also no.

If GL is in LYLO, anyone with him should 100% consider the meta arguments made about his scum-playing abilities, as well as his post-D1 suspicions scorecard. Maybe some people will want to revisit that before LYLO. But doing it on D2 is just redic. It punishes good scumhunting.

Like, am I going to stand over here and just yell that You're Wrong for wanting to vote GL? Not really. What I was/am trying to do is encourage you to maybe share more about your other suspects, because GL suspicions aren't going to gain traction with me or, I suspect, other players.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1072 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1071, Green Crayons wrote:Like, am I going to stand over here and just yell that You're Wrong for wanting to vote GL? Not really. What I was/am trying to do is encourage you to maybe share more about your other suspects, because GL suspicions aren't going to gain traction with me or, I suspect, other players.
For example--you're interacting with GL about your suspicions. Great! I'll read that in a few days if I'm still alive.

I would be curious to see who else you suspect, and why.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1092 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1087, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1054, Green Crayons wrote:In the context of mafia, using that phrase and quoting your post was prodding you to explain the problems with 875, which I think are apparent and which kmd and myself have identified.
is the kmd bit just referring to or did I miss something else?
Yes and no, respectively. Just giving credit to who first articulated a problem with that post.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1093 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Just fyi work will keep me pretty limited until the weekend.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1129 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

UNVOTE: dave
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1130 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1102, Gamma Emerald wrote:ech I'm legit playing my scum meta here at this point
someone talk to me
What's your scum meta?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1170 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

100% have confirmed town talk about his wagon.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1171 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1155, Mathdino wrote:I thought pops had no other scumreads
But actually he spent most of d1 bitching about how I was stonewalling the Gamma wagon because he's easier to read in lategame
Check his ISO
Pops kill doesn't totally make sense otherwise
You're killing me,
Smalls
Dino.
In post 921, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 909, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 902, Green Crayons wrote:I read pops and Gamma with the idea that one of them had to be scum.
explain this line
There was a lot of pops/Gamma back and forth and I got it into my head after my initial read through that one of y'all were scum. Not sure if that was an original thought or something I picked up from someone else.
In post 922, Mathdino wrote:Most interactions people think are TvS are TvT
In post 923, Green Crayons wrote:You'll notice I'm not pushing for Gamma's lynch.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1172 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

For future reference

Green Crayons (965), GuiltyLion (1004), Gamma Emerald (1110), Brass (1113), Mylo (1114)
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1219 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1200, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1183, Myloninja13 wrote:Gamma, what's your opinion on me? You have actually avoided me like the plague this game, so why?
You sorta seem like the fallback scumread for absolutely everyone so I'm between "back pocket scumread of scum to have an option" and "second option to your scumbuddy who doesn't intend to lynch you"
In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1203, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1200, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1183, Myloninja13 wrote:Gamma, what's your opinion on me? You have actually avoided me like the plague this game, so why?
You sorta seem like the fallback scumread for absolutely everyone so I'm between "back pocket scumread of scum to have an option" and "second option to your scumbuddy who doesn't intend to lynch you"
That sounds... weird?
not really? Everyone suspecting you so if you're town the scum probably want you as a fallback option, and if you're scum that means whoever your buddy is want to lynch someone else over you and is probably going to continue that trend.
GL called this detached but I'm just going to call it mind boggling. When asked to give an opinion on mylo, you give an opinion about others (and how they are potentially reacting to mylo depending on whether mylo is or is not scum). It took me several read throughs to even understand that
that
was what you were saying.

And even still, I don't even actually understand what your point actually is.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1220 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I'd lynch Gamma over mylo at this point.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1222 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

So your read on mylo is going to be based on how others are acting towards mylo?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1228 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1223, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1222, Green Crayons wrote:So your read on mylo is going to be based on how others are acting towards mylo?
pretty much yeah. are you going to say that's a bad way to read people, because I don't see how.
So mylo is a binary: scum or not scum.

You've decided that the way to determine that binary question is to look to people whose alignments you ostensibly don't know.

And then evaluate their motivations in terms of interacting with mylo.

Nevermind the fact that most of them will be town, so they are interacting with mylo in a manner regardless of mylo's alignment.

So you will need to first find one non-mylo scum, accurately identify who they are, and then evaluate whether that scum's play towards mylo suggests a "fallback option" mislynch or a "don't want to bus" avoidance.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1229 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Green Crayons »

It just doesn't make sense as a town way to develop a read. It's convoluted and avoids actually commenting on mylo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1230 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1228, Green Crayons wrote:So you will need to first find one non-mylo scum, accurately identify who they are, and then evaluate whether that scum's play towards mylo suggests a "fallback option" mislynch or a "don't want to bus" avoidance.
Also interesting that you've apparently decided that the people who are voting mylo are not scum?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1231 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: Gamma
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1257 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Honestly all of gamma's and mylo's posts the past two pages just scream scum to me, so idc at this point who we lynch first.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1272 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1263, Myloninja13 wrote:Gamma, what are you? You're lynched, it doesn't matter anymore.
In post 1264, Gamma Emerald wrote:town
if you back off lynching mylo tomorrow and he ends up scum you all lose credibility as good players, his last few posts are not town
if mylo is scum lynch VD and then KMD if VD is town, that vote from KMD came just as I was starting to crack down on mylo
In post 1265, Myloninja13 wrote:DAMN IT
Is this real life?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1310 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

All aboard the Gamma train.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1353 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Brass’s slot has been super town all game.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1355 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1347, Ankamius wrote: If Gamma flips town, the above goes out the window, Green Crayons will be my strongest scumread.
Fingers crossed Gamma’s scum then. Because they sounds like a pain in the butt D3.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1362 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Green Crayons »

No longer work traveling. Will do real analysis in the next day or two.

Inclined to go after Mylo. Thought end of yesterday both he and Gamma were svummy as hell. Plus the whole save thing.

Not a fan of kmd’s hammet bc wanted Dave thoughts.

Will prob look at Gamma wagon and also folks who weren’t on it.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1363 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Whole Dave thing
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1365 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I will probably look at living and dead ppl.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1369 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Old even how to respond to that.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1370 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Old = idk
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1372 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Yeah I’ll do that tomorrow.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1373 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Green Crayons »

“Super secret tell” sounds fishy tho. Plz remind me that you are in fact town this fame?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1438 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Ahoy. I have been prodded.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1439 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 531, BuJaber wrote:Dino, Mylon - scumlean
In post 691, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 690, Kmd4390 wrote:
Mylo wrote:To Kmd, The only people I'd give light scum reads to is BuJaber and dave, both for awkward dialogue.
Why not verydark?
Because it seems perfectly in line with the game I was in with him, where he was also universally suspicious until a clear cop read saved him.
In post 690, Kmd4390 wrote:
Mylo wrote:Still here, and I figure I may as well vote to actually do something.

VOTE: Davesaz OMGUS always wins.
If you are scumreading Dave and BuJaber and BuJaber is close to a lynch, and Dave has no votes...why did you vote Dave over BuJaber?
Because we still have time left. If I voted him, he'd be L-1 and could be lynched. Although, at this point I don't think anyone aside from verydark could get lynched.
:igmeou:
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1440 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1172, Green Crayons wrote:For future reference

Green Crayons (965), GuiltyLion (1004), Gamma Emerald (1110), Brass (1113), Mylo (1114)
On-wagon, I can see mylo and I guess GL because his Bu-push can last for so long and he's been soft buddying me for a while. But that's a very far second.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1441 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

@mylo:

In post 1191, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1188, GuiltyLion wrote:Mylo what's your read on the brass slot, I don't see any talk about him at all in your ISO
I'm suspicious of him.
He voted me when it was popular, swapped to dave because my wagon had fizzled out despite three people on it and got a claim out of dave before immediately returning back to me
Can you point to these posts?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1442 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

@Dino:
In post 1245, Mathdino wrote:upon review, i'm really really not into the idea that brass was scum hardbussing bujaber the entirety of D1, especially given that there's no daytalk and he couldn't possibly have planned that out with bujaber
Doesn't this also apply to GL, then?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1444 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ Well fart.
In post 1367, Mathdino wrote:I have a tell on Bujaber that potentially incriminates one of {GC, Kmd} and one of {verydark, Mylo}.

I'm fairly sure we're looking at:
GC/verydark
Kmd/verydark
GC/Mylo
Kmd/Mylo
In post 1368, Mathdino wrote:Looking at GC/Mylo, we have a FANTASTIC distribution.

One on scumlynch, one off.

Both off lynchbait verydark.

One on Kmd.

Both on davesaz (what a shitty wagon).

GC off Mylo.

And both on Gamma with very far apart votes.

VOTE: GC

Never lynching outside of these two, and I think it's GC.
I don't really disagree with this, other than to say I'm town so your 50/50 should break in favor of Mylo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1447 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

No I would not be fine with that.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1449 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:31 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I understand that.

Counterpoint:
In post 1440, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1172, Green Crayons wrote:For future reference

On-wagon, I can see mylo and I guess GL because his Bu-push can last for so long and he's been soft buddying me for a while. But that's a very far second.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1450 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Green Crayons »

By "that" I mean I understand the point you are making. I just think you're most likely scum on the dave wagon.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1451 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@brass:
In post 1112, Aster wrote:
Vote Count 2.10

VoteeVoters
Myloninja13 (4)
Kmd4390 (), brassherald (), Mathdino (), davesaz ()
davesaz (3)
Green Crayons (), GuiltyLion (), Gamma Emerald ()
Gamma Emerald (2)
Ankamius (), verydark ()
Kmd4390 (1)
Myloninja13 ()

Not voting:
Something_Smart

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. The deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-15 17:15:00).
In post 1113, brassherald wrote:VOTE: davesaz

The case here seems good, and the Mylo wagon is totally stalled.
Can you explain how the mylo wagon had stalled with 4 votes (out of 6 to lynch)?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1461 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1452, Myloninja13 wrote:Is there a scum reading you have off the dave wagon? Or I'm the most likely scum anyway.
This is just an indirect way to mason hunt at this point in time. While I suppose it is entirely possible no scum was on the dave wagon, I doubt it, so I'm not inclined to voice non-dave-wagon suspicions at this time.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1462 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1455, brassherald wrote:I mean, I'm curious what you think stalled means if my use of the term was not obvious.
In-the-moment playing and after-the-fact review can have substantially different perspectives. I was wanting to know what you meant in the moment. I haven't given it much thought beyond taking a cursory glance from mylo's link.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1463 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Haven't yet*
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1466 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1429, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm fine with lynching Mylo at this point. What else do we need to do today? Anyone who is scumreading me have anything they could talk to me about that would quell their paranoia, or would that be a useless exercise
You have any response to Math's reason why you're a solid scum candidate?

If you've already responded to those points, I'll can just take links.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1467 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1403, Mathdino wrote:Oh baby

UNVOTE:
So what's this?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1482 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm really not inclined to vote GL and while I admit the occasional mylo post seems town, there are so. many. damned. posts. that. are. scummy.

Honestly all of the end of D2 is scummy.

Also his heavy, heavy,
heavy
lean into the "welp I guess you should lynch me" is super scummy.

That's my very bad version of a case based on things that have been bouncing around in my mind.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1483 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1475, Ankamius wrote:Mylo doesn't look like scum to me by play. I am well aware that the chaotic newer town playstyle is a blind spot of mine, but I also get a bad feeling that he's the designated mislynch target for the day and that he was pounced on.
And yet is not dead
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1486 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1484, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1483, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1475, Ankamius wrote:Mylo doesn't look like scum to me by play. I am well aware that the chaotic newer town playstyle is a blind spot of mine, but I also get a bad feeling that he's the designated mislynch target for the day and that he was pounced on.
And yet is not dead
Why would that mean he'd be dead?
Because he's been characterized by various as a designated mislynch from D1 if I'm not mistaken. And he's a focus for today as opposed to say, VD, because he was on the dave wagon. So it's not like forces outside of his control has thrown him into this predicament. At a certain point he's not a "designated mislynch," he's just acting scummy because he's (probably) scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1487 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1485, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1483, Green Crayons wrote:
And yet is not dead
Because of your dave push.
:roll: Other than taking a jab that I was wrong about dave, what is your point?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1489 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

After dave wagon failed, it was down to Gamma and mylo. So that doesn't make sense.

You're incorrectly flipping the script. I'm not saying he's town or not town because of suspicions/wagons on him. Ank is saying that mylo is more town because, today, there is suspicion on him. But there has been suspicion on mylo for several days. And from several confirmed town players (dave, Gamma). So while I'm not saying that is necessarily a reason to read him as scum, it certainly isn't a reason to read him as town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1490 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1488, Something_Smart wrote:Just because that wagon didn't actually lynch him doesn't mean that scum weren't trying. How does that wagon failing make him less towny?
Also, who would be scum on the mylo wagons of previous days?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1522 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

There is no good reason to lynch off the dave wagon.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1523 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I’m v/la until Sunday morning for a weekend get away. I’ll read and keep up by I’m without a non-phone cpu until Monday.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1524 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1491, Something_Smart wrote:I think her point was that, holistically speaking, the prominence of that wagon meant that scum were probably okay with it happening.

It's definitely a reason to doubt the Mylo-scum argument, at least.
I don’t get that argument at all. Mylo suspicions have repeatedly swelled and pulled back. Normally I would think that is even more indicative of him being scum because buddies don’t want to bus (here not as a compelling argument bc he only has 1 buddy left if he’s scum). But I don’t see how we go from a not-quite-applicable scum tell to a town-tell.

Am I misremembering the Mylo suspicions? Haven’t they been in the form of multiple wagons?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1547 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1535, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1524, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1491, Something_Smart wrote:I think her point was that, holistically speaking, the prominence of that wagon meant that scum were probably okay with it happening.

It's definitely a reason to doubt the Mylo-scum argument, at least.
I don’t get that argument at all. Mylo suspicions have repeatedly swelled and pulled back. Normally I would think that is even more indicative of him being scum because buddies don’t want to bus (here not as a compelling argument bc he only has 1 buddy left if he’s scum). But I don’t see how we go from a not-quite-applicable scum tell to a town-tell.

Am I misremembering the Mylo suspicions? Haven’t they been in the form of multiple wagons?
I was talking entirely based on today, which I thought was obvious by the way I worded it.
It was obvious. I was responding to that with my posts, the point of which was to underscore that your inferences appear to ignore the entire rest of the game.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1548 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: mylo

GL suspicions comes down to "he's really good at scum so he bussed Bu-scum" and the response is "nuh-uhn." I'll vote GL over Brass if mylo does flip town but I'm not inclined to vote mylo over GL on that alone.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1549 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1539, brassherald wrote:
In post 1538, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1536, brassherald wrote:Mylo suspicions lead to a wagon early today, though.
That doesn't actually disprove my point at all, though. If anything it supports it.
Wait, yeah, I get it, I thought you were on the other side of the debate.
Also I don't get this
at all

The three mylo voters today were: Math, VD, and Brass. How is that a wagon consisting of folks trying to make mylo the designated mislynch?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1551 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Mylo is such an “easy” target his wagons each day have stalled.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1559 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1553, Ankamius wrote:(in all seriousness, Mylo is the
easiest
target still alive because they're the slot that's going to push back the least against pushes on them, there's ongoing support for their lynch, and they're in a narrow lynchpool. nobody else fulfills all three of those requirements)
And again this just ignores the entire game.

The only criterion that you just listed that arguably doesn’t apply to GL or myself is the “push back” factor, and Mylo has developed a very effective “well if I must be the lynch let it be for the greater good” tactic that smacks of scum who has found a good, non-aggressive refrain that got people off his back when he’s reached lynching point.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1560 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Like, to claim that everyone in the game is playing with their eyes closed to Mylo, you’re closing your eyes to the entirety of mylo’s play.

I’m not looking for a “win,” or whatever, I’m looking for you to reevaluate your POE that is ignoring Mylo and landing on me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1561 (isolation #114) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1558, Myloninja13 wrote:Forgive me if I've asked this before (I have a feeling like I have), but why is SS a confirmed town slot? We're obviously not lynching him, he wasn't on the dave wagon and he has had overall solid play but why is he never even discussed as a scum option?
Why are you just asking three questions?

Really?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1563 (isolation #115) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Three = these
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1566 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I’m curious why you are looking for people to voice suspicions about a not dave-wagon pool candidate who you admit looks pretty town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1568 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I did read what you wrote.

So you were asking for suspicions on a player who is not a today lynch candidate.

I’m still waiting to hear your explanation for why.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1570 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

This is the here and now. I’m responding to what you’re posting.

You already stated in your 1558 post reasons why you read SS as town. How was someone going to give you those reasons going to help you or the town?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1571 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Also in what context were you looking at SS? I’m struggling to understand your motivation in soliciting input on outside the dave lynch pool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1578 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Why do you keep revoting me?
In post 1573, Mathdino wrote:Those of you who wanna vote Mylo, you should look over the scum meta he provided. His range doesn't seem THAT impressive.
"Mylo is too bad of a player to be this good at scum."

Never mind the fact that Mylo has avoided lynch mostly because the running theme is he's too scummy to be scum.

Also, I'm unclear what epic scum strategy you think Mylo has pulled off that he's too incapable to perform?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1579 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh there was a new page.
In post 1577, Mathdino wrote:GL's defence that he was unaware of bujaber's impending fatherhood is correct
Tease this out for me a bit more. Are you now confirming that my skepticism with your GL suspicions was warranted?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1581 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1580, Mathdino wrote:the only real point that suggests he's scum is that he knew bujaber was scum and he was on the davesaz wagon

the first point is nullified by a motivation question -- why bus bujaber at that point in the game? bujaber isn't known to be a useless scumbuddy.

the second point is valid. his dave progression is super questionable given that he had dave as locktown earlier. but there were other people on/driving the davesaz wagon
So the only reason to be suspicious of GL is that he voted dave?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1583 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1573, Mathdino wrote:Kop's scum meta is bussing and suspecting his teammates. His town meta has no such accuracy.
Also I reviewed kop's ISO and this doesn't match his play. kop was, at most, ambivalent to Bujaber, knocking him for some things but giving him props for others.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1584 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1582, Mathdino wrote:imo, yeah. he's been pretty townish outside of his whacko dave progression
So I flip green. What are you going to do tomorrow?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1586 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1578, Green Crayons wrote:Also, I'm unclear what epic scum strategy you think Mylo has pulled off that he's too incapable to perform?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1588 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So he's too incompetent to come across as incompetent scum?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1590 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1514, Mathdino wrote:GL, Mylo, and verydark voted together in terms of:

- All 3 were on Bujaber
- All 3 were off verydark
- All 3 were on Kmd
- All 3 were off Myloninja
- All 3 were on Gamma at varying points during D2

The only case in which the 3 of them broke was on the davesaz wagon.

I believe this pattern all but guarantees 1-2 scum in {GL, Mylo, verydark}.

Combined with the idea that there was for sure scum on the davesaz wagon, this means:

A. There is scum in {GL, Mylo}.
B. The team is verydark/GC or verydark/brass.

So yeah I'm definitely starting to come around on GL.
Can you explain this in light of your recent "the only thing to suspect GL is the dave vote"?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1591 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Just asking for you to explain to me your thought process. I'm trying to decide whether GL or mylo should be lynched.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1595 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1593, Ankamius wrote:What do you think of Brass+Verydark's votes on Mylo today and Verydark's response to me asking him about it?
Spoiler: posts
In post 1399, verydark wrote:I was prepared to come here and vote Math, I figured I'd find something in his ISO that I could quote to rationalize my vote, but after going through everything, I realized his reads are consistent and he hasn't contradicted himself.
Done this before as town--get a gut feeling on a player and I look for a coherent to justify a vote, and just find I can't do it. Narrating that aloud would be a great scum tactic to try to look town if that is some sort of site meta or something that VD is plugged into, but I don't know if it is. This reads honest to me.

In post 1399, verydark wrote:I'm ok with lynching Green Crayons, Mylo, or kmd today.

Insofar as trusting Dino, this isn't a bad lynch list though I'm not sure why he put kmd in there notwithstanding kmd wasn't on the dave-wagon. Also not sure why he picked me first, which was obviously the wrong option.

In post 1401, brassherald wrote:Okay, looking at Math's scum game, I'm willing to say this is closer to a town play for him than a scum play. He is good as scum as well, but I see enough differences to give leeway to him. Also, I'm not sure that scum would commit so fully to continually telling us how many mislynches we have. That just feels more towny than anything else. I guess for now I am willing to follow him while his reads at least partially align with mine anyway. I don't think GC is scum, I believe I explained that Day 2, so, a Mylo lynch today for me if I'm following Dino's lynch pool.

VOTE: Mylo
brass is banking hard on the towncred his slot has from all game, by outright saying "I checked Dino's meta, he's probably town, therefore I'm going to go all-in on sheeping Math's lynch list." While it is, in a way, sort of shifting responsibility to Dino, brass has also done due diligence on Dino to make sure he's following town. Ultimately NAI because there are reasons to do it (or at least say you've done it) regardless of alignment.

I'm not feeling GL's observation in that brass is being "stiff" here. Maybe if GL pointed to how brass's 1401 is being more careful than brass's other posts? Or is this just an overall feeling GL has about brass's play this game?

Also hard to fault brass since I've been using Dino as a crutch this game as well. If anything, brass has ostensibly done more than me by actually checking meta.
In post 1402, verydark wrote:VOTE: Mylo
Not amazing but also not wrong if we're just going to go down the lynch list.
In post 1459, verydark wrote:
In post 1433, Ankamius wrote:I'd like Verydark's response before doing anything, please. I'm not satisfied with where my reads are at and it would help me solidify where my head is at for right now.
I was just getting on the Mylo wagon to get it rolling. Brass joined. I quoted the posts where Math has suggested a lynch order, I
was
ok with his methodology.

But this is twice now that Math has gotten players on board with his strategy then immediately changed his mind. I also just don't understand how Math has been "lock-towned" by the group.

It's quite possible he's playing at a level I don't really comprehend, and it's possible by doing so- he's scum.

So I don't even know anymore.

UNVOTE:
(shrug) I'm fine with the reasoning because at bottom I'm fine with the town just rolling through the dave-wagon list until they hit scum, and Dino is a good person to follow in directing that lynch order (putting me at the front notwithstanding).

Ultimately, I don't think that brass or VD's vote for mylo at this point in time is alignment indicative. In broad strokes, there's the unexceptional proposition that if mylo flips red, they're more likely town; but if he flips green, they're more likely scum.

If
mylo were to flip green, I think that would make GL the more likely scum rather than brass. Whether brass AND mylo being town makes VD's actions more scummy I'm not entirely sure, because once again I agree with town just rolling through the dave-wagon. The fact that VD ignored GL as potential scum on the dave-wagon does suggest that a GL-scum might have VD as a buddy.

I do have thoughts about whether VD is or is not independently suspicious, which I've discussed to some minimal degree with Dino already. Not inclined to delve further into them while we've got the dave-wagon still to go.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1596 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Actually,

@verydark:

In post 1399, verydark wrote:I'm ok with lynching Green Crayons, Mylo, or kmd today.

Why'd you pick me to vote first?

How do you feel about GL and brass?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1602 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1597, Myloninja13 wrote:VOTE: GC

GC is now the only person I have a scum lean on.
Mhm, mhm.
In post 650, GuiltyLion wrote:it's so easy to say "I have too many townreads" as scum. And if you're scum, you often have too many townreads, because you know who is town, they look townier to you, and you feel more pressure to townread them. Sometimes scum wind up townreading too many players and become POE suspects when they run out of plausible/believable mislynches to push. Like, almost by definition scum are more likely to have too many townreads than town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1603 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Also
In post 1570, Green Crayons wrote:You already stated in your 1558 post reasons why you read SS as town. How was someone going to give you those reasons going to help you or the town?
In post 1571, Green Crayons wrote:Also in what context were you looking at SS? I’m struggling to understand your motivation in soliciting input on outside the dave lynch pool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1604 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1600, verydark wrote:I don't like a GL vote, because apparently I don't understand "bussing"

Brass is a scum/null read.
So you don't think GL has done anything suspicious all game?

Please explain your brass read.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1605 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1600, verydark wrote:I voted you to get the ball rolling, don't really have concrete thoughts on you, but have you as a scum lean.
While you're at it, why don't you also lay out your thoughts on GC-scum and mylo-scum.

I'm listening.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1611 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1609, GuiltyLion wrote:I was just saying it was not a good reason to townread BuJaber
In post 1610, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't want to totally clear him on it because 1 game sample and people try different things, but I do agree it's a point in favor of him being town
I feel like a lot of people are treating mylo as if his suspicious qualities and town qualities are literally one pound units each and they're just stacking them on a scale and saying "meh it looks even to me."

Acting suspicious should be given more weight to occasional town flashes because scum are inherently suspicious but are actively trying to look town; town are not inherently suspicious and are just trying to do their best as town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1612 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1609, GuiltyLion wrote:GC can you clarify what your problem is with them? You're asking Mylo why he made them, but I don't see why he would make them as scum either
mylo is asking for town input on a non-dave-wagon candidate, which will help final scum target mason.

Especially since mylo
explained in his post
why SS is heavy town, his request for others to give yet more reasons to explain why SS hasn't been a scum suspect is indicative that he's specifically looking to gauge how other players perceive SS moreso than necessarily coming to a decision about SS specifically.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1613 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1606, Kmd4390 wrote:People are townreading brass for whatever reason. I don't really see why green crayons makes sense as scum on that wagon. And Mylo just doesn't seem capable of faking the few posts that sounded town. I feel like at least one of brass/Guiltylion has to be scum.
Do you have more meat for those bones of your brass suspicions?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1618 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

ugh. now i'm going to have to reread brass.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1674 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1629, Ankamius wrote:Just from looking at the posts you've quoted in this post, I'm getting the sense that he's been trying to diminish Math's influence on the game but is aware that there's not really a functional town reason to do so, at least that he is able to attack.
That's a good theory for VD/Dino interactions.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1675 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1635, Mathdino wrote:it's possible GL just poe'd himself out of possible scum from his POV
I don't understand this.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1676 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1657, GuiltyLion wrote:when I'm lynched, flip brass->verydark->GC on a brass scumflip

brass->GC->verydark on a brass townflip
So you think VD is scum, regardless of whether brass or GC is scum?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1679 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1645, Mathdino wrote:can someone read mylo's fuckin scum meta with me

i get so bored reading meta alone
That website has a horrible interface.

Is this the only other mylo-scum game?

There are some differences in the later pages of that game (I got to page 10 in that thread and quit) to this game. Yes, he is making cases in the other game and trying to lead other players. But I don't see how non-alignment factors don't account for that. For example, there's the fact that in the other game mylo was dealing with different personalities, many of them not as dominating as those in this game. Also, in that other game mylo doesn't appear to have been targeted by votes on several occasions (unless if I quit before that happened), so I'm not seeing a 1:1 match in terms of having an impression of what mylo-scum does when under pressure.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1680 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1658, Mathdino wrote:would've been real nice if y'all didn't get in a frenzy and vote up my locktownread davesaz and put us in this position in the first place lol
Uh, actually having a 4-person lynch pool where there's a very high probability that at least one of them is scum, with 3 available lynches, is actually quite nice.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1681 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1661, Mathdino wrote:i did it to avoid a mylo lynch sooo
Why?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1682 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1670, Mathdino wrote:if the masons in the latter 4 think that the team is literally the other two people in the latter 4, they should just claim and get it over with because they're getting shot tonight anyway
What a bad idea. Claiming tomorrow is
maybe
a good idea depending on game state but not today.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1683 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

^^^ oh nevermind i read that the complete wrong way.

Nothing to see here.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1690 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Green Crayons »

How about not lynching GC.

Then again, if you lynch me that will be three confirmed town telling y'all to wake up and lynch mylo.

So whatev.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1692 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1548, Green Crayons wrote:GL suspicions comes down to "he's really good at scum so he bussed Bu-scum" and the response is "nuh-uhn." I'll vote GL over Brass if mylo does flip town but I'm not inclined to vote mylo over GL on that alone.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1693 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I'll obviously vote for anyone who is not me to avoid my own lynch.

brass's response to GL's push doesn't speak to me one way or the other in terms of alignment.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1694 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Though actually:
In post 1666, brassherald wrote:
In post 1663, Mathdino wrote:brass, GL isn't scum with mylo, next
Fine, if you're so sure.

UNVOTE:
Where's the vote, brass?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1695 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1692, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1548, Green Crayons wrote:GL suspicions comes down to "he's really good at scum so he bussed Bu-scum" and the response is "nuh-uhn." I'll vote GL over Brass if mylo does flip town but I'm not inclined to vote
mylo over GL
GL over mylo
on that alone.
Oh man my brain gets mixed up easily.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1697 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Thanks.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1698 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1671, GuiltyLion wrote:if we agree there's at least one scum in {GC, GL, brass, Mylo}, it's just a matter of who you all feel the most comfortable of betting the game on being town

I guess for me right now that's Mylo?
Unclear how you're putting mylo at confirmed town over me. Like, taking the totality of your posts about both players, I don't see how you're coming to that legitimately.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1700 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1606, Kmd4390 wrote:-I keep seeing the Guiltylion case simplified to "he's good at scum so he must be scum".
It's not that simple. It's the fact that of those on the Dave wagon, he's the person who we seem to agree can play the way he's played as scum
. People are townreading brass for whatever reason. I don't really see why green crayons makes sense as scum on that wagon. And Mylo just doesn't seem capable of faking the few posts that sounded town. I feel like at least one of brass/Guiltylion has to be scum.
So it's not "GL is so good at scum he would have bussed Bu-scum," but "GL is known to bus partners and thus he bussed Bu-scum."

I don't see too terribly much daylight between those two positions.

It also assumes, without a basis to do so, that GL-scum was busing Bu rather than GL-town correctly found Bu to be suspicious. In other words, I don't see how you could ever see a GL-town catching scum as looking like GL-town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1701 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

There are other small things about GL's play that are bothering me, but there's nothing I can really put my finger on, so I chalk it up to typical mafia paranoia. I haven't seen anyone state any other theories for why GL should be scum. He's scum in my book because of POE (if mylo isn't).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1709 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1706, Mathdino wrote:how could you think scum was off a D1 scum lynch
In post 720, Aster wrote:
Vote Count 1.Final

VoteeVoters
BuJaber (7)
GuiltyLion (), Mathdino (), popsofctown (), Gamma Emerald (), brassherald (), Myloninja13 (), verydark ()
verydark (2)
Kmd4390 (), BuJaber ()
brassherald (1)
Something_Smart ()
Myloninja13 (1)
davesaz ()
popsofctown (1)
Lil Uzi Vert ()

Not voting:
Green Crayons

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. BuJaber has been hammered.
In post 1573, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: GC

I really think it's more likely GC than Mylo, guys. They could be scum together sure but on the premise that one and only one of them is scum, I think GC is a better lynch.
:scratching-chin emoji:
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1712 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1708, Kmd4390 wrote:Either scum avoided the Dave wagon, you're scum, or there are two scum in Mylo/brass/Guiltylion
Or, there is one scum on the Dave-wagon and one off.
In post 1708, Kmd4390 wrote:I have seen a few posts from Mylo that I don't think he can fake.
Show 'em.
In post 1708, Kmd4390 wrote:I can't eliminate Guiltylion. I definitely can see him bussing BuJaber in this game considering the playerlist. It's not as simple as "Guiltylion voted BuJaber so he was bussing". There is a process that leads to that thought but you are stuck on the conclusion and saying it makes no sense without listening to the logic behind it first.
So this is POE, and then when you're left with GL you're like "is it conceivable that GL's actions this game have come from GL-scum? Yes."

I don't disagree with that, and is exactly what I've been saying. Except for the whole mylo-is-scummier point.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1713 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1710, Mathdino wrote:what are the odds that GC is just bad town who scumread dave, failed to hop on bujaber, and is townreading scum-GL
I'm not actually good at this game and am out of practice. So. A lot.

Also let's do mylo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1715 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1710, Mathdino wrote:Edit: @GC: you explicitly voiced support for the wagon, you just hadn't caught up
(shrug) barely qualifies for your criteria but yet you're wanting to lead with me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1717 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Okay, screw it.

UNVOTE: mylo
VOTE: GL

I'm not going to not-vote mylo tomorrow if this is a green flip.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1722 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

UNVOTE: GL
VOTE: mylo

toot toot. idc.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1723 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1718, GuiltyLion wrote:and I'm remembering I actually had some decent reasons to townread Sparkles
You didn't check Sparkles when you drafted your brass case?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1757 (isolation #163) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Glad to see you don’t need to be out of practice to be wrong.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1758 (isolation #164) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

That said can people vote GL or mylo and be done with today?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1761 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1759, Mathdino wrote:from your POV GL is the correct lynch
Actually:
In post 1591, Green Crayons wrote:Just asking for you to explain to me your thought process. I'm trying to decide whether GL or mylo should be lynched.
In post 1592, Mathdino wrote:Edit: from your POV i'd say mylo
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1762 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1759, Mathdino wrote:from your POV GL is the correct lynch
Actually:

I’m going to vote he player that has been more consistently scummy. You never responded to my explanation about why mylo’s scum meta doesn’t save him.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1798 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Maybe tomorrow we'll lynch mylo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1800 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Also if GL is actually town ty for vindicating my "don't punish people who are right" belief.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1801 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1799, GuiltyLion wrote:lol Math preemptively discredited that even before my flip
Like if mylo is actually scum I think Dino is his partner who is like "fuck it let's go all in."
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1802 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

but that's me just being salty
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1858 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1831, Mathdino wrote:no one's helped go through mylo's meta
I've flagged this twice for you.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1873 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Shade.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1881 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

You should want to lynch mylo because your meta defense doesn't hold up.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1882 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Available scum partners is a difficult thing for us to argue about since that would require sorting through masons.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1886 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1885, Mathdino wrote:any arguments tomorrow that mylo is scum over brass will be treated as scumreads on me and will be dealt with as such
What does this even mean?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1910 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Prepare to be shocked.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1914 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Green Crayons »

why what?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1916 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I envision a future GC being very diligent and writing up a list of potential scum buddies with mylo.

Let's see if that vision ever manifests or if I'll get lazy again.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1921 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1920, GuiltyLion wrote:maybe GC is getting buddied by brass
I mean, did you see this?
In post 1917, brassherald wrote:
Like, how does this come from scum?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2002 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1971, Mathdino wrote:GC might've made the kill just to put Mylo in the lynchpool
mylo is and will forever be in the lynch pool. can't imagine a NK that would've taken him out of it.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2003 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1980, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1976, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1974, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1971, Mathdino wrote:GC might've made the kill just to put Mylo in the lynchpool
That sounds like a really dangerous idea unless you're his partner.
What's dangerous about this
Kmd was hard defending Mylo and tunneling gc
If he already knew that Something_Smart + Alisae were masons (or substituted me into either of them, doesn't really matter), then the only way he'd be able to win if his partner is Brass or Mylo is by forcing a mislynch onto you or me.

Considering that a lot of people are scumreading him, a lot of people are scumreading Mylo, an increasing amount of people are scumreading Brass, and both of us are widely townread, that's a very tall order to achieve.
This is a lot of discussion about lynch pools that I've never suggested. We lynch from the dave wagon until we hit scum. brass, gc, mylo.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2004 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1989, Mathdino wrote:
In post 1986, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Myloninja13
The ONLY way I can agree to this is if everyone collectively promises that I'm locktown if Mylo flips green
Pretty much agree with this.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2005 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In that Dino-scum is a thing only in a mylo-scum world.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2006 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1976, Mathdino wrote:Kmd was hard defending Mylo and tunneling gc
I don't remember this at all.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2007 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Yesterday twilight made me not comfortable with brass. I intend to reread brass with GL's case in mind.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2030 (isolation #186) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Brass, who is the scum team or plausible scum team combinations?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2035 (isolation #187) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2033, Something_Smart wrote:Brass, what you said about killing me reminds me that I thought you might have picked up I was mason day 1... you said something about me lying low to avoid getting attention; did you think I might have been a mason for that?
Brass, can you please quote the post that you think SS is referring to?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2036 (isolation #188) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm still on the lynch mylo first train.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2037 (isolation #189) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2035, Green Crayons wrote:Brass, can you please quote the post that you think SS is referring to?
oh nm SS actually indicated what post of yours it was. that's what I get for skimming.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2051 (isolation #190) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So much for putting in effort today.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2053 (isolation #191) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2049, Mathdino wrote:GC --> Mylo
FWIW if i were scum I'd probably have killed you first.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2054 (isolation #192) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh lol I thought it was 3 to lynch.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2056 (isolation #193) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I hadn't really thought about it until you posted that post so (shrug).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2057 (isolation #194) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2055, Mathdino wrote:ITT: every scum shares who they would've killed and no one claims they would've killed the people who were actually killed
Also this is a very basic level of analysis for a zinger. I can see reasons why both scum and town would admit to killing players who have been killed.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2058 (isolation #195) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Green Crayons »

BASIC, BITCH

Nah I <3 you Dino.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2068 (isolation #196) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2067, Myloninja13 wrote:VOTE: GC

This has been an interesting game lol. Pretty sure there's no scum in Math/Ankanimus here.
Pretty sure you’ve been so disconnected from this game that you know that only because you’re scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2071 (isolation #197) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:17 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2070, Mathdino wrote:to hammer or not to hammer
Let me know sooner rather than later so I know whether or not to put in effort to find the last scum.

Mylo

Ank

Dino
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2072 (isolation #198) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2069, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 2068, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2067, Myloninja13 wrote:VOTE: GC

This has been an interesting game lol. Pretty sure there's no scum in Math/Ankanimus here.
Pretty sure you’ve been so disconnected from this game that you know that only because you’re scum.
Or because it's pretty much been proven by almost every player... Math is obvtown and there has been nothing scummy about Ankimus' play here. Besides, you and Brass have had some pretty blatant connections and not very much towny play.
Dino tell me how this compares to Mylo’s scum game.

You know, the one where you were complaining nobody would read and then ignored me repeatedly when I tried to talk to you about it.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2073 (isolation #199) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Also is Ank slot’s town slip just a daytalk Q?

Was there something more to it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”