ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

8 pages already. Give me time to go over.

lets start with this one VOTE: NSG
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

10 pages already. Oh lord, I am behind in this game too.

Okay, I so don't believe this neighbor hood PT's help. those PT's going to stall anyway. I am neighbour with Mylonnija and Uglyduck. Nothing much happened except Mylon claimed that he is lurking.

In post 65, StefanB wrote:
In post 62, Invisibility wrote:
In post 59, Myloninja13 wrote:Sure! What's on your mind Invisibilty?
math is town
probably wavemode too
I agree with Maths theory, I don't think not using the QT is the right move (I will not answer Wavemodes question, because they are directed to Math)
I feel better about wavemodetown here, than of Mathdino who is more tricky (I am not scumreading Math here, just paranoid).
So I agree with Wavemode probably town, Maths theorys are probably better for town.

Pre-edit: Hello Brass
Match theory is false. How does it help sort someone's alignment. I dont buy this.
In post 90, StefanB wrote:
In post 86, wavemode wrote:I'm surprised that "Town is better off having discussions in the open thread" is such a controversial opinion. I thought this was common sense? I've asked repeatedly what sort of discussions people want to have in private and nobody can give me an example of one?
So okay now it is a question for everyone, okay I was holding back, since you asked Mathdino exspecially.
First of it can be used to scumhunt your neighbour, sometimes more easy than in here.
Second if you townread someone it is great to have someone to excance thoughts. (Having masonhoods in recent games was great)
Third Banter & Fun.
Fourth If people really know each other it is exspecially more easy for them.
Fifth: I can be storred last thoughts to get across to town in the night.

Just out of the top of my head, PS: I don't envy Sajj being between us.
Do you expect the scum neighbors act anything different that what they do here?
In post 143, mutantdevle wrote:Math I don't know what your deal is but either one of these things is going on regarding your read on me:

- You are scum picking on me because you know I'm an easy day 1 lynch and then I get harder to lynch as the day goes on.
- You majorly overestimate your ability to read me.
- You overestimate my ability to look townie.
- You don't actually scum read me but know that I'm most likely to scum tell as a day 1 wagon and hence want to get me to that position as your plan for reading me.

I don't think it's the first option since I wouldn't expect you to also be calling NSG out as scum and this point and I can only hope it's the 4th option.

But seriously, if you are scum reading me because my town game is blatantly obvious and I don't look townie enough yet, then stop. using. that. as. a. tell. for. me. Both you and the worst seem to expect me to look townie from the get go. That's not how I work. In our last game, I wasn't obvious town until after you died. That was day 3.
Meta is a great tool to use at the early game phase. If Math says he got his meta read on you. Why wont it work out for town? assuming if he is town.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 183, BuJaber wrote:No rest for the wicked

Bold prediction: one of arc/ugly is scum.
VOTE: Arc
Scum claim. Nice

VOTE: BuJaber
In post 187, northsidegal wrote:
In post 181, ArcAngel9 wrote:8 pages already. Give me time to go over.

lets start with this one VOTE: NSG
why?
It was RVS darling.
In post 194, UglyDuck wrote:Okie dokie catch up done:

ArcAngel (Null) - Same boat as myself, no content yet.

BuJaber (Towny) - Talking, pushing the game with questions.

Invisibility (Towny) - Interacting, and the only opinion really has been on the "how to use the Neighbor thread" and I agree with what they said.

Mathdino (Towny) - Only played with Town!Math so far, and this feels the same as the other games. Opening with the Neighbor claim also just seems like something there would be no reason to do as Skum.

Mutant (Towny) - I find the opening bits they put in about game set up and how to use the PTs to be towny. There was one post that said something like "I don't see how it helps skum, but nor how it helps town" that I really liked. As Math pushed him through the day so far I thought they have done a good job at answering and defending so far so yeah town.

Mylo (Skummy) - Honestly just a gut feeling thing more than anything. Hasn't really had an opinion or anything so far, but has somehow posted quite a bit. Feels off, obv not super solid on that though.

NSG (Null) - Asks a lot of questions and like openly and lightly has been ignoring certain things not seeming to care. I don't know what that means, so null sauce for now.

Scioness (Towny) - Just seems helpful at this point. Answering and asking questions, not flooding with fluff, alsooooo I should mention the only other game I played with them they were my Skum Mate and this is like 100% opposite of the play style they used in that game.

StephanB (Towny) - Thoughts and responses regarding claiming of neighbors and how to use the PTs is just both from a straight up Town perspective. Answers all questions directed their way, all of which I get no paranoia from.

UnrealSeal (Skummy) - Just a few posts, but the first one is sarcastic disagreement with Math's "2v11 we are all doomed" post, but also finds Math towny for it. And then the very next post is them agreeing with Math that "Town plays shitty, and using the hoods to try and work together is a horrible idea". Not to be whatever, but it came off to me almost like "sheeping Math's ideas" if that makes sense? As Math is gonna come up with a lot of ideas, being on the bandwagon early is probably advantageous from a skum perspective (speaking from experience on that one, bc the alternative sure as shit doesn't work). Oh also, the peace out RVS post really rubbed me the wrong way.

WaveMode (Null?) - This is my idfk person right now. Like, everything they say is a disagreement with someone else - but I can't decide if that is skummy or towny. They also clearly have a strong opinion on open thread vs using the PTs - the opinions seem skummy, but the way they are presented seem like they come from a town mind. The thing that drops it into Null from Towny for me is posts like #101 - we can still work together and use the PTs, which I am fairly certain most people are aware would be the gameplan. Black and white mindsets strike me as skummy most the time, town tends to find that paranoid/grey area more often then not.

WingedCatGirl (Null) - No content other then hello post.

OK that is just summary, but I have read up and should be around :)

Also VOTE: UnrealSeal
I hate posts like this. How is Bujaber is towny. He hardly said anything. And since when asking questions and pushing is AI?

VOTE: UglyDuck
In post 213, BuJaber wrote:Point I'm trying to make is that this low activity is making uglyduck and Sajj find things that IMO are just not there.

Btw TW is the original duck and you're all fake :P but also I feel like I'm out of the loop.. what caused the sudden increase of duck avatars?

And back to the game Seal as far as I'm concerned Dino's doomsaying is extra motivation for me. Like I've never been in a 2v11 mountainous.. Mafia scum record is about to be broken ;)

Btw why do they call it mountainous? I asked before in a different game and nobody answered. I don't see the relationship between mountains and vanilla.

I'm trying to come up with a way we can use the neighborhoods to send messages like a broken telephone sort of game and have that expose scum or confirm town somehow. Anybody got any ideas?
Duck avatar topic is irrelevant.
Why are you asking for any ideas to talk about neighbors. It been discussed already by Stephan and Dino. What part of it that you didn't really understand?
In post 229, BuJaber wrote:Cool thank you. I asked to get a read on you before joining the wagon. I felt people were too quick to townread you based on the 1v1 with Dino. Didn't really need justification for the vote.

VOTE: uglyduck
Didn't you already scum read UD, why did you need justification from someone else?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Prod received.

Sorry was busy!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Received the prod mod. i am not here today.. Posting through phone. I should have called v/La. my mistake.

Will catch up tomorrow all.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am angry enough to say that I could break some bone right now!!

Seriously. Fuck you all for keeping me at L1 so early. I was away during the weekend and all you care is accusing someone as scum.

I am really missing the real case on me. If the town is so lame to get sold by the scum push. Have it in your way. I don't want to empathize with this town either.

In post 251, BuJaber wrote:@Arc I'm ready to 'hardly say anything' some more tomorrow if you have any follow ups. Just try to write more and quote less.
I was away and all think of each of you is anger. You called me and UD is scum team. You hardly had any evidence or reason for a read like that. I see it as scum motive. Why couldn't say it as scum claim?
In post 265, northsidegal wrote:i think arcangel also has a pretty decent shot of being scum

RVS past rvs scumtell plus a real lack of any seeming effort to sort people from her posts

VOTE: arcangel
So lack of activity is alignment indicative? Since when? And there were so many games that we played and you had a terrible activity and you were town there so I suddenly became scum because of my activity issues.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: Mathdino

He is usually more logical towards the game and lousy attempt to lynch the lurker seems very opportunistic and scum motivated.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:51 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 526, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 501, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am really missing the real case on me. If the town is so lame to get sold by the scum push. Have it in your way. I don't want to empathize with this town either.
who do you think is the scum pushing on you?
Probably you. I dont see any real reason from you!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 531, Scioness Sajj wrote:yeah aa9 has no clue what's happening around her

seconding Math.

I am frustrated with this town. thats what happening.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 534, Mathdino wrote:Aa9 you do realize that repeatedly getting pissed off at towns and then replacing out
Is not how to gain reputation
You make yourself unreadable because you just react the same way as either alignment

It's all AtE
This town declared me as scum without even talking to me. Thats just bad really really bad and you always analyze things in a better but you don't seem to have to right motivation in this game.

the motive is missing. How is lurking was AI?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 539, Mathdino wrote:Like ffs aa9 you just got through mislynching me while I was sick without talking to me at all in Newbie Seaside
And then you had the nerve to blame your bad reads on me
If there is anyone to blame about your play Math , It has to be you!!

you know what, this whole cornering me is making me feel very uncomfortable. I am here to try and play but you guys want to accuse and me lynch for no little reason. Go a head and prove your pro mafia play. My flip will answer you!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 538, Scioness Sajj wrote:Everything? Like this is complicated.
I don't really understand why she is wrong. It's either she never actually knew how to read me or she's scum.

I started with an assumption that she was wrong because she wanted to be (i.e. scum or gambiting something for some reason). Like the way she goes about it looks to me more like when she was scum in Newbie 1867 than when she was scumreading me in PYP. But she is still doing more than her usual scum self I think, though certainly not as much as town nsg.
She asked me why I changed my vote from RVS to you - no clue what she had in mind but apparently it didn't work out because she never brought it up again.
ellitell - ?????????
Inactivity mention - i have been more or less biweekly vla on weekends. Across all my games.
i'm not mislycnhable - i don't know why she thinks i am not because even i don't know that. i have never ever obvtowned in those two games i was town so.
I have no clue why would she brought in the way she did because she withdrew the question before I answered.
the questions stuff - yeah it looks legit, this kind of wiki scumtell but eh. I don't have a vanilla d1 game completed to selfmeta so all I can say it's it's not all i have done.

I'd imagine she would actually talk to me first if she wasn't sure about her read on me.
I scum read anyone who scum read. Because I believe that scum find lurkers as easy targets and I have been soft target by scum for a very long time. And where did and when did i say that you're mislynchable? Why are you referring my play to other games, Which games you're referring to? I need you to be clear especially when you accusing me over thing.s
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 541, Mathdino wrote:Are you actually reading the game

I had literally 100% accurate reads in that game and you mislynched me without talking to me while I literally could not respond

Does it look like im mislynching you

Read the fucking thread

I read. You're lynching me. Period.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 591, UnrealSeal wrote:which... she did become super active when people started voting her, and she overblew her reaction to the point of absurdity.
Everyone who is town obviously get defensive when they see scum is gaining advantage of a lurker.

I am usually like this on day 1's . i get hold on to the game as the game progress.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 660, Scioness Sajj wrote:mathdino is town - mostly based on how he backed off of his 1v1 with wave, he is most likely to die tonight so would be great to get some directions from him before eod.
wave - i sort of townread this slot but i'd stay cautious.
invis - recently commented on this slot
ud - same as above
unrealseal - same. i guess i could be reading him of the playstyle, but even though he could actually get curious about something and ask some question if he was actually looking for anything.
bujaber - pretty confident he is town
aa9 - wish i knew what to do with her

rest of slots later.

This is scummy, how could you know that he would most likely die?
So if you're scum , wave is your scum mate?
How is recently commenting on someone slot is town? And how are you reading UD town again?

VOTE: Scioness Sajji
In post 768, Mathdino wrote:Fuck that
VOTE: mutant

My lynchpool is aa9, mutant, and invisibility

Fuck NSG, fuck scioness, and that entire 1v1 that revived the game only to fire bomb it

Everyone post their acceptable lynches and their availability next 2.5 days

I'm not lynching UglyDuck and I will hammer scioness over him
How sure are you that i am scum Math?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 824, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: AA9
Seems incapable of being in sync with the game
I cant argue with the people who already built their own perception about me Math

I will let my flip speak to you!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 847, Awoo wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9

COME ON PEOPLE 2 DAYS LEFT LYNCH SOMETHING
In post 849, Awoo wrote:UglyDuck (1): , BuJaber
ArcAngel9(4) : UnrealSeal, mutantdevle, Mathdino Awoo
mutantdevle (1): UglyDuck
:!: Scioness Sajj (4): Myloninja13 Invisibility, ArcAngel9 Scioness Sajj
Unrealseal (1): wavemode

Not voting: northsidegal, wingedcatgirl,

I will continue to vote for whatever the most popular wagon is in {unrealseal, AA9, invisiblity} maybe throw in uglyduck.
This irony of this post.

Deadline approaching... I vote AA9, Wait i will vote the popular wagon. Not because i scum read them. Becua i am lousy scum to provide reasons.

VOTE: Awoo
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:32 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 831, wavemode wrote:
In post 826, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 824, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: AA9
Seems incapable of being in sync with the game
I cant argue with the people who already built their own perception about me Math

I will let my flip speak to you!
AA9 if you're town get a hold of yourself and tell us the list of people you're willing to lynch today
I am frustrated over this game and with the people for putting at L1 with little no reasons.
At this point in time.. Its Awoo.. Did you see her jump into my wagon. Thats bleeding scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Interesting choice of night skill by scum!

Can someone tell me why UD is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Fine. Its UD it is today!

VOTE: UglyDuck

Its L1 now.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

if dino and UG are scum team.. I ll quit mafia.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c