Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

I remember your avi lane. Been awhile.

VOTE: eragon

Cats - cats are terrible. Dogs are WAY better. Everyone knows cat people are always scum.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:58 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 26, Almost50 wrote:OK, so Mime are probably Eragon & Thomas (early reads). Lady Angel has the towniest vibes of all RVS votes, and I also feel goos about Thor (one of the most dangerous scum players in multi-ball) so that's a relief. All I want is for him and GL to be Town and the Town is probably gonna win this.

Sesq is good scumm but she hasn't yet done anything scummy (well, a far fetched idea is that she is scum with lane and they're distancing already).

I;m waiting for Lalendra to come in and spew me as scum out of the blue. If he doesn't then she definitely has something to hide. :P
Why DT?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:16 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 33, Almost50 wrote:
In post 32, FA_Q2 wrote:Why DT?
SPAM. Not a single game-related word. That's someone who wants to look scummy in order to be lynched.
Hmmmm. At first I thought it was just a triple post. If you are confident that he is a mime, and I like your reasoning, wouldn't lynching him be a bad idea? If you are incorrect about his partner then all it takes is one misslynch to give them the victory.

I don't really follow the reasoning here for pushing a wagon on your mime read...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:20 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

n/m, Thought you were voting DT. Looked at your ISO and that is not the case.

Basically the same Q goes to thor though - why vote there when there is a decent case (at least for this early) that he is the mime? It feels like you just want to jump on any wagon at all....
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 68, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 44, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 33, Almost50 wrote:
In post 32, FA_Q2 wrote:Why DT?
SPAM. Not a single game-related word. That's someone who wants to look scummy in order to be lynched.
Hmmmm. At first I thought it was just a triple post. If you are confident that he is a mime, and I like your reasoning, wouldn't lynching him be a bad idea? If you are incorrect about his partner then all it takes is one misslynch to give them the victory.

I don't really follow the reasoning here for pushing a wagon on your mime read...
this is a bad post.

he pinpoints me (instead of eragon)

then backs down immediately, saying he didnt read my posts correctly. then why did you make posts that implied i was rather townier than eragon, or at least made you ask that question while omitting eragon?
I never stated you were townier. What I wanted to know was his reasoning on YOU because I did not see anything to base it on. You did not have the content.

Your case on me requires that you know the reasoning behind a post that I did not give the reasoning for.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 53, Thor665 wrote:Presuming it's a decent case (to which I actually reply 'meh') why do you oppose the Mime wincon exactly?
I do want to jump on any wagon I support right now, and this is the largest one in current existence and I don't town read him, so why shouldn't I be voting him?
Why I oppose the mime wincon has already been made clear.

If you think the case is meh then do you think it is a better or worse case than 'did not create a wagon with first post?'
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 86, DoubtingThomas wrote: I wasn't exactly trying to make a case out of that.

I was, rather, confused and wondering why none of MY posts pinged you so you wanted to ask him about his reads on me, while ERAGON's posts did ping you (implied) and you didn't have to clarify that one?

Because, I persoanlly think writing 4 line song lyric on the front page 3 different times is... like a wtf moment. so really no reason to question why someone would scum read someone else for that? (imo, even if i am in the receiving end) like yeah, i can also see it could be NAI, and perhaps you think so, so you are asking a50 for clarification.

but once a50 explains the obvious, you immediately back down.
It was not that obvious what he was seeing in your posts that led him to think you were a mime.
I got the vibe that you just asked the question mindlessly for no reason (perhaps, to look like you are trying to ask questions ==townie) and just accepted his answer because that's what you planned to do. Because Idk what else you expected him to say, i think that kinda read was pretty much a given.
Or, you know, I cant read his mind and did not see what he was talking about.
What's weirder is that you didn't inquire the same thing about eragon, even tho, personally, i think her posts were much better than mine.

why did eragon's posts ping you for you to agree with a50's scummish read on him, while my absolutely pointless chain of 3 posts on Ed Sheeran's Happier did not?
God man, can you misrepresent more shit in one post?

I was not asking about scum - I was asking about MIME - a fairly rare role and why he thought song lyrics played into that. As far as backing down, what was I backing down from? What claim did I make? Where did I indicate that I had any read on you or eragon at all? I wanted to know what he thought because I had no idea what he was getting at.

I don't see you as town at all - mime is actually a good pin with all your mind reading and misrepresenting what I actually said.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 84, Lady Angel wrote:
Unvote

I fail to see him as mafia-aligned right now.

That being said, the possibility of lynching a mime actually makes me kind of scared to lynch. How viable would no lynch be as an option?
No lynch, IMHO, is very rarely viable. Even with the pr roles we have I don't see how that would be a good idea at this time. You don't think DT is mafia, what about the rest of us. Anything more than simply slinking away with an unvote?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:15 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 109, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 45, FA_Q2 wrote:Basically the same Q goes to thor though - why vote there when there is a decent case (at least for this early) that he is the mime? It feels like you just want to jump on any wagon at all....
this feels like scum-mindset shade for the sake of shade

Thor made it clear he's down to wagon multiple people, there's a bunch of potential town reasons/explanations for this, yet you toss out this vague & indirect accusation as if that's supposed to be intrinsically scummy
It is not shade for the sake of shade - it was an honest question.

Hence why I did not vote for thor when he answered. His logic makes sense though I don't really agree with it.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:15 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 112, GuiltyLion wrote:okay so I think A50, Thor, DT, probably Eragon, maybe lane all town

yes yes I am townreading all the active posters, blahblahblah

VOTE: FA_Q2
this dude is scum

also I don't really care about the Mime thing unless we lynch one, generally I feel like trying to distinguish between Mime/Mafia play is gonna be a barrel of WIFOM and not worth it
Why town DT?

If anything, DT has been the least town so far.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 121, DoubtingThomas wrote:FA just missed my post or ignoring my question?
I didn't miss your post - I flat out ignored it. I already answered your question. Going around and around and stating the same thing over again is pointless and not helpful scumhunting.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:02 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I am here and I will do some catch up soon. I am sick as a dog today though and can barely function.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:38 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I can get behind sesq at this point. Not sure about DT at this point. Cant say more on that thought because it would involve ongoing games.

Sesq seems to be trying to play the middle and say pretty neutral on everything in recent posts. They even try and get in front of that claiming that they pretty much universally read everyone as town. Why state that? Self preservation when avoiding pushing - not a town mindset IMHO.

I have no interest in lynching almost - I don't see any good reasoning there at all. Lane is meh. I like rocky at this point.

VOTE: sesq

I don't like the GL slot either. I epect a lot more from GL and all his posts have been short and not much content from a poster that I would expect a lot more in depth responses. All
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 235, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 228, FA_Q2 wrote:I epect a lot more from GL and all his posts have been short and not much content from a poster that I would expect a lot more in depth responses. All
I've done more than you this game
And that relate to what I expect from you how? Your posting here is different than I have seen elsewhere. That makes me wonder why.
and what happened to the end of your post here?
I have no idea.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 237, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 236, FA_Q2 wrote:Your posting here is different than I have seen elsewhere.
Which games are you comparing it to?
I cant comment on that.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:36 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

@thor - what is your take on GL?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:16 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Sry, here just has not been much to comment on lately.

I do not like NC's catchup here. He touches on a few things but it is all riding the fence. My and GL votes are 'go with the flow' but no actual stance. Sesq is scummy but more likely a mime - again, a reason to not place a vote.

And then leaves a vote on RVS - as though he is just trying to avoid not voting at all while not taking a clear stance on anyone.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:53 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

VOTE: lane
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:54 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

L-1

I can get behind lane lynch. his def was rather lackluster and I am not sold on A50. My TR are all there as well (thor/jingle)

A50 is null for now. Sesq is more likely to be a mime than lane as well.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

^you are dead.....
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 541, Eragon wrote:
In post 540, RockyHorror wrote:Eragon, why have Thor as a strong townread when he pushed so hard on lane?
because i dont feel he starts off the game pretty much scumreading 4-5 different people within the first page as scum.

i dont feel really confident at all rn, but even his push on lane felt natural
The constant push on Lane makes it look like the other mime slot. And scumreading half the game is a good idea for mime.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 533, Eragon wrote:i slept peacefully

well honestly both mime reads/scum reads for me are gone, so im actually happy with those Night kills.
... wtf is this.

Since when does town say they are happy that 2 town slots were killed?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 566, Eragon wrote:4. mime rb's vig and we find the mime.
5. mafia and mime dont do anything and vigi can shoot

the good sides
6. mafia knowing who the vig is gives them a lot of insight on who may or may not be shot. IOW, a terrible idea all around.

I am good with a no lynch today. Not so good with voting atm as simply ending the day without the interaction to give the vig a decent idea of who to shoot is wasting our one tool.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:37 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

I think thor's actions yesterday make him a prime candidate for the other mime. GL is still pinging me hard as well. He wants to lynch me but with little in the way of why (that read goes back to me not jumping on a wagon on page 1 - something that is pretty standard for me and is clearly lazy) and ignores the mime and entertains the idea that lynching on the wagon would be a good idea - a wagon he is on.

I think that thor/gl are the best candidates for scum atm.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 625, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 613, FA_Q2 wrote:He wants to lynch me but with little in the way of why (that read goes back to me not jumping on a wagon on page 1 - something that is pretty standard for me and is clearly lazy) and ignores the mime and entertains the idea that lynching on the wagon would be a good idea - a wagon he is on.
see this is yet another scumpost from FA_Q2

- you haven't asked/engaged/thought about why I'm scumreading you at all, you just assume it's only what I've posted in thread. for the record I am scumreading you not at all for "not jumping on a wagon", but for early empty shade/fake scumhunting at both Thor and DT early game, a total lack of engagement with any of the more relevant threads of conversation, the laziest of all lazy sheeps onto the lane wagon at EOD, and your generally hostile/stiff tone. you also haven't expressed any townreads at all this game
- I was not on the lane wagon, so the second point makes no sense whatsoever
'you haven't asked/engaged/thought about why I'm scumreading you at all'
^ wtf is this bs. Now you were scum reading me for things that you have not stated in thread? I have to ask if you had a case what possible reason can you have for not posting it then complaining that I did not react to your non-existent case?

And yes, the post was worded rather poorly - those were my reasons for thinking that Thor was scummy. I did not need to state any more on you - I already posted it. I think your defense here is really bad as well - though worded poorly I have no idea how you would take those statements to be about you - the fact that you did makes me think you are being overly defensive.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

Ill just edit me into your list.

“Vote” Count
FA_Q2 (2?):
Nero, GL?
GuiltyLion (1):
Fink, FA_Q2

Not even “vote”ing (6):
Jingle, Thor, Eragon, Rocky, IV, Aristo
9 Alive

Thor for scummie (2):
FA_Q2, Aristo

^ you had thor under thor for scummie.....
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 615, Thor665 wrote:
In post 613, FA_Q2 wrote:I think thor's actions yesterday make him a prime candidate for the other mime.
Is there any reason for that outside of me scumreading a slot that was intentionally trying to be scumread and pointing it out?
If it's just 'Thor is on the wagon' yeah, I get the point, though singling me out seems awkward - but is there more to this case you're trying to sell here?
Because I don't think there is, and would challenge you to prove me wrong.
You were not simply on that wagon - it existed because of you. You were always willing to go back to it no matter what and constantly trying to get people to switch to lane who were on other wagons with the same reasoning that you applied to lane.

IOW, we had several posters that fit the same bill as lane as YOU were pointing out several times but you always preferred the lane wagon.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:I think there's a decent chance that mafia/last mine are on the wagon. I don't understand why you think this is not a good theory.

lane0168 - 7 - Fink, Jingle, Thor665, Eragon,
Almost50
, FA_Q2,
lane0168
I did not say it was not a good theory. The way Thor put it, it sounded like he was floating the idea of lynching on that without outright stating it. It feels to me like he was feeling the waters for avoiding a no lynch.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 671, GuiltyLion wrote:also FA_Q2 still has yet to share a singular townread, hmm
Because I don't really have any.

My only real townread yesterday was A50.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 673, Thor665 wrote:
In post 664, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 613, FA_Q2 wrote:I think thor's actions yesterday make him a prime candidate for the other mime.
Is there any reason for that outside of me scumreading a slot that was intentionally trying to be scumread and pointing it out?
If it's just 'Thor is on the wagon' yeah, I get the point, though singling me out seems awkward - but is there more to this case you're trying to sell here?
You were not simply on that wagon - it existed because of you. You were always willing to go back to it no matter what and constantly trying to get people to switch to lane who were on other wagons with the same reasoning that you applied to lane.

IOW, we had several posters that fit the same bill as lane as YOU were pointing out several times but you always preferred the lane wagon.
I am not disagreeing with any of this, nor is it what Rocky is advancing as his case.
Am I missing something? What does my statement in relation to rocky's case have to do with anything?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:37 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 675, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 672, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 671, GuiltyLion wrote:also FA_Q2 still has yet to share a singular townread, hmm
Because I don't really have any.

My only real townread yesterday was A50.
Why were you town reading him?
He was actively and genuinely trying to figure the game out. Lots of content but nothing in there that struck me as scummy.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 676, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 673, Thor665 wrote:
In post 664, FA_Q2 wrote:

I am not disagreeing with any of this, nor is it what Rocky is advancing as his case.
Am I missing something? What does my statement in relation to rocky's case have to do with anything?

Return to “Completed Open Games”