Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #246 (isolation #0) » Sun May 26, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hi everyone. Last night, we hadn’t yet replaced MS.

This is our avatar.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1401 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1393, Skygazer wrote:ur two hydra partners seem to have a p strong SR on me and i don't think you'd SR me that strongly here bc this looks neither like my usual town game or usual scum game imo
If you want me to unvote you, you’ll pretty much have to obvtown it. If you’re bleeding obvtown, it will be blatantly obvious to me and I will be able to convince Joffrey and Cersei.

I don’t really understand why you think what RP posted was particularly scummy?

~T
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1408 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1362, Skygazer wrote:im trying a new meta approach where i emulate my scumgame bc i tend to find scum gets lynched more often when i play to that meta
In post 1391, Skygazer wrote:reminds me of my scumgame where i don't like instigating pushes bc i don't like the attention and try to pocket ppl and seem active by giving town reads
These posts remind me of Coalition.

~T
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1412 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1405, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1401, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1393, Skygazer wrote:ur two hydra partners seem to have a p strong SR on me and i don't think you'd SR me that strongly here bc this looks neither like my usual town game or usual scum game imo
If you want me to unvote you, you’ll pretty much have to obvtown it. If you’re bleeding obvtown, it will be blatantly obvious to me and I will be able to convince Joffrey and Cersei.

~T
hold up i don't like this post bc i was able to get you to locktown me in coalition until like RAS convinced u otherwise
So? Your point?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1416 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Ngl Sky, that last post looks like pure deflection to me. It doesn’t read like a townie response to what I said.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1418 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1415, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1412, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1405, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1401, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

~T
hold up i don't like this post bc i was able to get you to locktown me in coalition until like RAS convinced u otherwise
So? Your point?
soooo like i'm not convinced you'd have me at bleeding obvtown that easily after that
I can read you at lot better now I think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1582 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1506, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1503, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1502, CheekyTeeky wrote:Uh. Did you just TMI on Yumeko?
Lol, how does "scum would jump to push awkward town" sound like TMI?

-Auro
You're subconsciously slipping Yumeko is town for your argument to make any sense.

If you didn't know Yumeko's alignment then it wouldn't cross your mind to push duppin for townreading sky for seeing the same things as him.

By assuming that duppin has "low expectations" in his read of sky vs yumeko, you're seeing things from an informed PoV and pushing a strange angle.
None of us is sr Duppin, are you high?

~Tyrion (happy now, Joff? :P )

They’re on my case for not signing enough. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1607 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1606, Fuscosco wrote:noooo i dont think i will
Why not? It will help me to answer your question.

~T
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1824 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1821, Skygazer wrote:i mean mechanically i feel like we misplayed w the party because im not strongly TRing fusc or PP rn and im kinda wondering where we can go from there

also getting SR'd just sucks lol
PP isn’t in the party?

I’m not really understanding the strong tr on Fusc either. Well the non-stop harping about the HK lynch was kind of over the top and then it looked like he was trying to provoke a fight between us and Edgar but I still want to focus outside the party for now.

~T
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1838 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1812, the worst wrote:uhh your posting has been net towny Nancy but I think Auro has been more obvtown since I rep'd in
volxen only asked me about something I can't remember the content of so :/

I'm not really sure why this is important, do you think I should be reading any of you differently?
In post 1813, the worst wrote:
In post 1812, the worst wrote:I'm not really sure why this is important, do you think I should be reading any of you differently?
don't answer this i had a mood swing and i can't be bothered talking about it

you're a townread

i'm sick of engaging with hydra dynamic semantics
I always appreciate feedback. For example, in LotV, I was the main reason for the tr, so just curious.

~T
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2192 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2190, Golden RASpberry wrote:Because we exposed him as a scumfuck
Do you see dubious motivation in the votes or just approaching this from a theory standpoint?
While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.

If you try to mislynch me, I want your head on a silver platter. Last thing I do is townlock you.

~Tyrion
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2238 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2236, Quest wrote:Hello, {
yumeko jabami, penguinpower, inbred lannisters, duppin
}.

May I interest you in ending the game? If so, vote
EAF

Thanks.
Ending the game?

~T
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2254 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2242, Golden RASpberry wrote:Duck & I are confident that EAF & Titus are both scum, and their recent defeated posts only makes us even more confident of this. These "don't give a fuck" attitudes are coming out no where, and feel super unnatural. No one can read EAF's most recent post and tell me that that ever comes from town.

This game's not a hard solve, and because of this, we believe that lynching EAF today effectively ends the game now that we're in the party. There's a chance that scum might try to kill us the next night, even if it means one of them gets outed, but that doesn't change our stance at all.

I personally don't see a world where the scum-team isn't {EAF, Titus & Uncle Bob}. I've gone through the game several times, and my opinion of this only keeps getting stronger.
I read 2187 as a scumclaim and Titus’ pretty much non-reaction to it, was as pinging af.

~T
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2516 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2510, duppin wrote:Hm well that flip all but confirms that Inbred and Fusc are town. Should also mean that GRAS is town, although I could see it being a scumplay but have absolutely no interest in pursuing this at the moment.

I'm not really sold on Titus being scum actually. Mainly because of the interaction she had with EAF day 1 (from post #)
In Undertale, my scumbuddy did something similar. Scum can easily fake those things. Titus was opposed to both healing GR and lynching EOF. Now she immediately jumps on GR when Joffrey tricked her with GR wagon. What townie motivation could she have? Plus, her reaction to 2187 was really suspicious.

Since it would basically have been suicide for scum!GR to have bussed inside of party, Titus now is on-board with lynching him? And now that us/you/Fusc are spewed town by EOF flip, she is actually arguing, scum in the party.

She may be somewhat moonlogicky sometimes but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if GR were scum seeking towncred, they lynch
outside
of the party, to keep us/you/Fusc future paranoia mislynches. So what possible townie mindset sr GR? I don’t believe town!Titus votes GR here. She is an extremely evidence/data based solver and town!her would never so blindly ignore those facts.

~Tyrion
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2520 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It makes no sense for there to have ever been more than one scum in the party, so unless this is a seriously incompetent scumteam, duppin is pretty much mechanically convitown.

~Tyrion
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2612 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2603, CheekyTeeky wrote:Apparently RAS cheated and they've been banned now.
:o

What?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2613 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2607, duppin wrote:That's really shitty. Makes this game feels like a waste of time.
:(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2614 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2609, Titus wrote:
In post 2607, duppin wrote:That's really shitty. Makes this game feels like a waste of time.
I'm sorry. I sat on it as long as I could once I suspected. I kinda cracked though. I knew I couldn't beat a confirmed town cheater while sick. If worst is innocent, I feel bad for him.

I didn't want to ruin the game for the honest town which was most of you.
TW would never ever cheat. Trust me on that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2615 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

RAS and awestfie and all associated accounts (notes, quest, Lunar Eclipse, Golden RASberry, cute, Gee Gee, Chickadead) have been banned indefinitely for cheating, by requesting spectator access and giving away the spoiled info to an account in an ongoing game and using VPNs to conceal this practice from moderation. They will need to be replaced in all games they are currently in, if any.

As a reminder, please do not discuss ongoing games.
Holy fuck :facepalm:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2616 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2611, the worst wrote:I'm really sorry for even being associated with this. I think I played well this game and stand by that I had decent reads. But yeah... obviously Quest was so supportive of those reads on the basis that he already knew who the scumteam were, and in retrospect I guess there was no chance for reconsideration or being outplayed because he would hardly have let us push anywhere else.

This is so far out I feel kind of stunned by it all. I'm really sorry to the particularly the scumteam, but also the town and everyone who reached out yesterday post-game.

I won't be considering this game a win. Which is such a shame because I thought it was a really fun, well-played game.

Gg all.
I feel really bad for you. I also think we could have still won had you played solo. We were still going to vote you into the Party.

But I’m confused because Lunar Eclipse and Awfstie were separate accounts in ABoontice. Did he cheat in that game too? Must have. Someone needs to alert Boon.

Wow, this is such a horrible clusterfuck now of epic proportions. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2629 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2625, Skygazer wrote:/down for the reroll

/vengaboys in to spectate

:shifty:
:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2633 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2632, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:Highly HIGHLY doubt the other head was at all involved.

I could have sworn there was a rule against adding a head midgame just to prevent this sort of thing from hurting legit players.

Maybe it never passed or got repealed?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. MS repped into IL. Had tw hydra’d with anyone other than a serial cheater, all would be fine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2634 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And such a rule wouldn’t have stopped cheating in games where he wasn’t any kind of replace in. A rule like that just hurts honest players.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2636 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

The Worst would never cheat. Bank on it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2658 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2639, the worst wrote:Just dropped you a line, Titus.

I really appreciate you all seeing this the way it is. I feel really uncomfortable with preaching my character and ethics in a public place but this is all very, very far outside the scope of what I find morally ambiguous. I don't feel comfortable with cheating in any way, and I'm really saddened by how this has gone down.

Thank you Titus, Nancy, Cabd, everyone.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2660 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2659, the worst wrote:There's no rule against just policy healing the top 7 players.

(Also out for the reroll - sorry.)
:(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2665 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2664, Auro wrote:
In post 2659, the worst wrote:There's no rule against just policy healing the top 7 players.
You can't propose this sort of policy and expect town to follow it within the game though, since scum *know* the result of splitting according to the policy, and it's an arbitrary policy.

Quest was a known RAS alt. What's more interesting is that Notes was also RAS :P I immediately felt Notes was a RAS alt in another game, but both slots being in this game made me dismiss that thought.
It’s not your fault Auro, you’re just not twisted enough. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Open Games”