She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Joey
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: mutant
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 45, Joey_ wrote:@Titus&PK: Mutant's read is way too abysmal to come from scum :roll:
Why do you say that so early?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Implying I am "derp" is still shading and discrediting my slot, so why do you scumread mutant's post
You don't have any direct relation to post 36?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 58, Joey_ wrote:
In post 57, Titus wrote:
In post 56, Joey_ wrote:
In post 54, Titus wrote:Pk, is Joey scum or derp town? The pain meds are fogging me.
Implying I am "derp" is still shading and discrediting my slot, so why do you scumread mutant's post
You don't have any direct relation to post 36?
What do you mean by direct relation?
Scumreading 36 has nothing to do with you? 36 is just scummy.

Scum or deep town comes from your defense of mutant generally
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

You claim he's bad but assume he's town blocking pressure that gets the game going because a) scum or b) you think you know so well it's not worth investigating and seeing if you're right and if we can get on the same pagr.

I'm tired but that's garbo joey.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 66, Donempire wrote:36 is a joke vote, still in rvs. People that seem to be wagoning him based on that dont should reconsider.
Yeah no.

I think you're town but you give scum far too much credit. 36 is pretty scummy. I'd be pretty fucking surprised if mutant flipped town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 100, Donempire wrote:
In post 94, pisskop wrote:The exact point of RVS is to use exaggerated cases to push and use the content generated to make real cases. So why isnt that happening right here? Is it because youre too busy trying to defend mutant? is it because you stepped up to the plate to stifle conversation and take away that from everyone else?
What are you talking about? I dont scumread mutant over it, so im asking you to clarify. Since you are so stubbornly not doing that, i am defending him, yes.
I'll listen to your point of view if you explain it, right now all i can gather from this is that you scumread mutant over a rvs vote, if you want me to take your side i will, provided you actually convince me on that.

I'm not sure whether dong is trying to portray himself as reasonable here or if he really is uncertain. It's not about being correct, even though I think we are. It's about using pressure to sort people and get wagons going.

Right now, there's too much emphasis on who is wrong rather than. Let's try this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 105, Donempire wrote:I posted 83 in an attempt to pressure mutant from a position i felt comfortable in, because i realized that the position pk is taking is so ludicrous that i figured he was pressuring for pressures sake, yet i didnt want to jump in just because. Thats why i dont understand he is opposing me so much here.
That's because mutant's acts are scummy. It's not just pressure for pressure's sake. Even if I am reading it wrong, standing and attacking before any wagon gets three votes stops town from coalescing.

Unless you got a mod guilty, you shouldn't do that but RVS elsewhere instead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 136, Joey_ wrote:
In post 124, Menalque wrote:Kinda doubt that joey and Titus are the same alignment
What about the exchange is SvsT?

Why can't we be both town?
+1, I don't like Joey's reaction but that doesn't make him scum. It could be a personality clash.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

I'll catch up this afternoon but I am not a fan of mutant lying.

I never refuse to explain a read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 188, chennisden wrote:Thank god the site is loading.

VC 1.3:

Mutantdevle (5)pisskop , Titus , Correspondence , Menalque , Awoo
Titus (1)Dongempire
Menalque (1)Joey_
Not Voting (4)Creature, NorwegianboyEE , mutantdevle , PMysterious
L minus one, does readwall, votes no one

I'll be checking the posts in a bit but can we get intent? Mutant is clearly trying to piss no one off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:Norwegianboy - I would have thought that he'd defend me more than he has and I actually think he's town because of it. Especially given his recent defence was made towards someone claiming to know me and at a time where it looks like I'm pretty fucked. I think that if he was mafia then he wouldn't have said anything to Awoo as it would benefit him to just let another player strongly believe that I'm scum. He also seems different here than in recent previous games I've played with him. It might just be the extended day length (days are 48-72 hours on the EE forums) but he was scum in those recent games that I'm comparing his behaviour here to so I think that difference I'm noticing is that he is town.
This read is blatant AtE at the newbie and manipulation.

What site is EE?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:position of watching from the side rather than directly pressuring me like pisskop has is part of why I think she's scummier
Fiction
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:That said, my gut is telling me they are town. But right now I'm not listening to it, possibly because my logical conclusion is that the are scum, possibly out of spite.
Hey pisskop! If you quit voting scum, they'll townread you!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:As some context, on the EE forums there's a strong consensus that I'm seen as a strong threat to the town when I'm mafia and a strong threat to the mafia when I'm town. The main reason being that on the EE forums I usually fall into the role of a town leader. So if he is scum then he'd strongly desire to get rid of me and he'd especially want this lynch to go through given, as he points out, the game is nightless. Being from the EE forums he should also know that everything I've said in my defence about my qualities and how I play the game is true and that the kind of thing he's accusing me of faking is exactly the kind of thing I'd do as town.
BoP defense, I'm too good to be wagoned by homesite players if they're town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:Joey - I think he's town. Undoubtedly there's some bias there due to him defending me but I don't think that's strong enough to invalidate this read. He's honestly one of the few people that's making sense since he sees this wagon against me as ludicrously as I do and I don't think it comes from a place of trying to buddy up with me. (Is it called buddying? I can't remember).
Look at me, I'm a wounded puppy dog and Joey buys it so town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 178, mutantdevle wrote:Menalque - Null. Aside from what I've previously mentioned, he's not done anything significant for me to read him either way. My gut is telling me he's scum in the same way it tells me pisskop is town.
Lol. A read here that completely no sense. Pisskop was a lean scum that his gut said was town but pride had him as scum. So if it was inverted, that makes Mel a lean town but scum due to pride? But he can't even dare use the word scum on Mel due to not wanting him to stay on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #201 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 184, Creature wrote:
In post 148, Joey_ wrote:@Creature: you said you wouldn't flake, so are you going to start doing something? Nothing you said was game related so far
Blame the fucking site, it takes 5+ minutes to load a fucking page
I like this Creature reply
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 173, Joey_ wrote:BTW I will be honest considering mutant is L-1 but IMO his responses are pretty much textbook town as far as I am concerned but YMMV

Awoo is also pretty blatant town
Awoo town ok

Mutant well your textbook must be called "How to townread AtE: A guide for all alignments".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #203 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 165, Joey_ wrote:
In post 163, Awoo wrote:
In post 156, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 124, Menalque wrote:Was initially reading pk v mutant as SvS and I still think it maybe could be
I don't see how you could have the perspective that this is SvS. Unless you have a really good explanation for why you think that then if pisskop is town you are certainly scum.
This just seems like the kind of thing you'd say to set up an eventual lynch of both of us.
Lynching both people in an SvS would require one of them to flip S... ...is this a slip or nah?
I am not mutant's attorney but this is a strech: its easy to also read as "set up an eventual lynch of both of us
individually
'' as in shading both slots at the same time.
Also even from mutant's pov (assuming town), pk could flip scum and it would incriminates him from someone claiming a SvsS read
Yeah Joey's acting like an attorney here. It's frankly not helpful. If Joey's town, he's blocking us from highlighting who is scum manipulating the wagon. If scum, it does the town problem plus encourages mutant to AtE pointlessly. I've stopped quoting mutant AtE it's that bad.

I can follow Awoo posting on the SvS train.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

I feel like Norwegian is angry town looking to blame someone on a mislynch. The reason why I say town is because I don't think scum draws attention to the fallacy that Norwegian trusted me despite having more meta knowledge.

Correspondence hasn't posted enough to get a read, but my vote should be there by PoE.

VOTE: Correspondence
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #356 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 355, Menalque wrote:No, correspondence votes are bad votes

How are we not understanding this
Well fmpov, it's the most likely to flip scum bc he's at null. Only 3 ppl can be lynched, me, Norwegian, or Correspondence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 357, Menalque wrote:Yes, so vote Norwegian
But I TR him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #361 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

Norwegian do you agree with my assessment of you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #365 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 364, Creature wrote:Hey what do we do?
If you think I am town, vote Correspondence
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #367 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 362, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not sure.
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #374 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 367, Titus wrote:
In post 362, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not sure.
Why?
If i should play along with your game or not. I assume you want me to vote Correspondence?
Well that is pretty obvious given the PoE. If we're both town, then the only person who could be scum is Correspondence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #375 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 368, Creature wrote:
In post 365, Titus wrote:
In post 364, Creature wrote:Hey what do we do?
If you think I am town, vote Correspondence
Nah, still want to see someone actually for that slot.
In post 369, Creature wrote:
In post 360, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why are they bad?
Because we have TvTvT wagons?
If we have t v t v t wagons, Correspondence is still the best vote because he isn't playing. He's posting just enough to avoid attention/replacement. If two are locktown and three options well...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #382 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

Awoo, that's a big game of wifom.

Scum would never nominate the weakest member, so let's sneak it in. They'll lynch the active players.

We lynch the scummiest players not predict scum until we have evidence to do so. If Correspondence comes back or is replaced with someone who can change the read, great. I just think he's the most likely scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #383 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 381, pisskop wrote:moar on titus kthnx
The fuck?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #384 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 380, Awoo wrote:Suggesting we get intent for hammer when SEVEN days remain on the deadline is scum agenda.
Catch scum, lynch scum. Period. I have zero regrets in calling for the hammer. Sure, I was wrong but I believed it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #385 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 377, Menalque wrote:are you suggesting that you and Norway are locktown? or just using that as an example?

because if you're actually suggesting that then lmao
I think it was my autocorrect but ITR Norweifan and I don't TR Correspondence
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #387 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 386, Awoo wrote:Pressuring someone who's going to be replaced isn't really possible because they're not there.
Lynching him also isn't useful because why not just let him get replaced.
I don't think we should hammer before hand. Correspondence's activity was independently scummy though. I want to see what his replacement does under pressure because the pattern by Correspondence is much more worthy of pressure than Norwegian.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #389 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

Correspondence has two votes. He deliberately uses an obscuring font to be harder to read. He uses words that even I had to look up. His posting seems designed to be flipped and to draw attention to me and pisskop. Saying that I'm the new shopkeeper in town seems designed that I'd be the fall girl and pisskop afterwards.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #390 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

He also snuck in the middle and never hunted. He knew damn well he lurked out the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #397 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 395, Creature wrote:
In post 375, Titus wrote:If we have t v t v t wagons, Correspondence is still the best vote because he isn't playing.
No, he's likely the most lynchable option here and I don't think scum would set him up for that. I'd rather wait someone fill that empty slot.

If we're going to lynch someone, it will be someone we need to sort to proceed the game, so you or Norwegian.
So basically scum lurk and trying gets punished. Good to know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Titus »

So basically, we wait... Correspondence will come and prod dodge
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #420 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 419, Awoo wrote:Like, you're advocating for a wagon on this guy, but not a lynch.

What on earth is that going to accomplish. He's going to see the wagon and prod dodge.
If he's scum, yeah.

Then again, it makes sense to be attacked for wanting to play the game if Correspondence was scum they tried to stick in with two townies.

Second, demanding not to be punished for playing and being wrong isn't whining. It's sticking up for myself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #421 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Titus »

If he's town, he'll sub out voluntarily or play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #425 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

"But I can't know anything. I'm just a girl with a green pm good sirs."
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #438 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 430, Joey_ wrote:Also awoo lowkey scumtold but Its not that relevant to revisit that slot today
I'd say it's at least good to document the theory given how hard awoo is defending Correspondence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #457 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 449, Menalque wrote:
In post 445, PMysterious wrote:Checking through, and with the votes, all of them were on the Mutant wagon, which was the main central focus for this game day.

Norweigian, hammered without mentioning intent, which bothers me. I have a few questions I have brought up in the past, so I'll get to those when I get the chance to look through them. Apologies for not posting in a while otherwise.
This is a scumpost

I kinda don’t care who we lynch today so long as we lynch this tomorrow
Yeah, this is scum and PM is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #458 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 456, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I already explained that.
Quote it for me please. Last I recall you were at idk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #505 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Omg, it's been ages GL. I'd like to see your content.

Just so you know hyper post Titus isn't a thing atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #594 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 590, Awoo wrote:Yeah, I mean I'm going down the playerlist, and I don't think anyone is NOT OK with titus getting lynched today.

Awoo: voting titus

Joey_: "Honestly I don't really mind lynching either Titus or nEE" , but prefers nEE

Norwegian: voting titus

Guiltylion: "I'm on board with scum!Titus"
Creature: "I could see Titus and PM being scum together."
Suji: Titus at the bottom of his readslist

Menalque: voting titus

PMysterious: prefers norwegianboy, "Titus, I'm mixed on." , voting norwegianboy

pisskop: was voting titus, currently ???

Red is voting titus

Orange has called titus scum

Yellow is prefers norwegianboy, but doesn't object to titus

What's up with this, eh?
That's a strong indicator I'm town and this was rigged by scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #668 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 630, Menalque wrote:
In post 625, Joey_ wrote:
In post 579, Menalque wrote:I do think it's weird how hard it's proving to lynch Titus
BTW I can spin that logic to nEE about how hard its to flip a scum-claimed slot who openwolfed d1 ;)
well, that's simple

Norwegian would be a hell of a lot easier to lynch tomorrow than Titus

like, if this is Titus!sucm, and I'm feeling pretty good that it is, then she's gonna be a fucking nightmare to do if she's not in the lynchpool most probably

if we're wrong on Titus/(PM, suji) Norway becomes a good option to lynch before lylo (assuming 3 scum this game)
Melanque will lynch anyone in the lynch pool. So town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #669 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 585, Sujimichi wrote:If you disagree with my reads, feel free to say so and where you disagree. If you don't, then I'm glad we're aligned.
Why would someone agreeing with your reads mean you have the same alignment?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 597, Menalque wrote:
In post 594, Titus wrote:
In post 590, Awoo wrote:Yeah, I mean I'm going down the playerlist, and I don't think anyone is NOT OK with titus getting lynched today.

Awoo: voting titus

Joey_: "Honestly I don't really mind lynching either Titus or nEE" , but prefers nEE

Norwegian: voting titus

Guiltylion: "I'm on board with scum!Titus"
Creature: "I could see Titus and PM being scum together."
Suji: Titus at the bottom of his readslist

Menalque: voting titus

PMysterious: prefers norwegianboy, "Titus, I'm mixed on." , voting norwegianboy

pisskop: was voting titus, currently ???

Red is voting titus

Orange has called titus scum

Yellow is prefers norwegianboy, but doesn't object to titus

What's up with this, eh?
That's a strong indicator I'm town and this was rigged by scum.
go on
Well I'd be speculating as to why but

Scum want a disactive game. They nominate active players and a lurker. The active players they nominated are consensus responsible for the mislynch. Scum attack when we make the protown move to lynch Correspondence or get info (GuiltyLion sub).

What's the lesson? Shut up unless you're 100% sure.

Result: A dead game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #671 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 624, Menalque wrote:
In post 616, Awoo wrote:
In post 594, Titus wrote: That's a strong indicator I'm town and this was rigged by scum.
Reads like scum giving up. WHO MAFIA?
preach
If you EVER think I give up, you are sorely mistaken. The only time I gave up recently is a case of a confirmed cheater.

Mislynch me, I really don't give a damn but I will fight to the end.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #672 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 630, Menalque wrote:
In post 625, Joey_ wrote:
In post 579, Menalque wrote:I do think it's weird how hard it's proving to lynch Titus
BTW I can spin that logic to nEE about how hard its to flip a scum-claimed slot who openwolfed d1 ;)
well, that's simple

Norwegian would be a hell of a lot easier to lynch tomorrow than Titus

like, if this is Titus!sucm, and I'm feeling pretty good that it is, then she's gonna be a fucking nightmare to do if she's not in the lynchpool most probably

if we're wrong on Titus/(PM, suji) Norway becomes a good option to lynch before lylo (assuming 3 scum this game)
Can we stop with the nonsense appeal to fear?

If Norwegian would be easier than me to lynch tomorrow, he'd be easier than me to lynch today. Yet not a single person hard TRs me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #673 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 638, Awoo wrote:
Flipping a slot who objectively anti-towned and, imo, has one of the worst iso on the whole table on lynchpool day is a GAIN for town because that slot wouldve been pushed regardless if pool day or not
Titus objectively antitowned by burying mutant, and has a pretty terrible iso, even into day 2.

No offense but "town titus" has been exceedingly useless. Join date and reputation don't make you a valuable player.
Yeah, on Wednesdays I work a full day and babysit my Goddaughter. I can't be here for real time interactions. Tomorrow I should be.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #674 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This is a circus lmao. Lynch Titus, or lynch me. I don’t really care at this point. Going to sleep now, bye.
VOTE: Norwegian

Ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #675 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 647, Awoo wrote:What does titus have to do to say she's been set up? She needs to call me scum.
But I'm not. I'm calling Melanque scum.

He's setting up clear oldies versus newbies using appeals to fear etc.

Melanque can manipulate most newer players easier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #676 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Alright, I am going for Melanque scum, Joey and Awoo town (I hope they don't fight). Given my theory, Melanque's partners are average or newer.

I need to sit down with NEE and GL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #688 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 681, Awoo wrote:No matter I do I'm being manipulated and I'm just coming to terms with that fact
Both town and scum manipulate. We just call the town version persuasion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #689 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 685, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 669, Titus wrote:
In post 585, Sujimichi wrote:If you disagree with my reads, feel free to say so and where you disagree. If you don't, then I'm glad we're aligned.
Why would someone agreeing with your reads mean you have the same alignment?
It doesn't, necessarily. That's irrellevant as my usage of "aligned" there means "we're in agreement on our thinking" which should be obvious from the context of the sentence.
It wasn't and it's honestly pretty gross that you'd try to put me clarifying that as something that should have been "obvious".

Given Awoo is likely town, this could be planting the seeds you two share an alignment when you could be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #697 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 694, Joey_ wrote:
In post 693, Awoo wrote:He has a point though. With the exception of literally the last two people who posted, everyone else has called titus scum. More people ought to put their money where their mouth is, or if they've changed their mind, make it obvious.
Then this is a good point to start; incoherent is a s tell and you are implying most ppl are being incoherent with their outed read on Titus and their lack of vote on her, shrugs
Town are actually usually more "incoherent" than scum. Also, people are scumreading multiple people in the pool.

If someone isn't voting at all, then they need to vote though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #698 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

The above is because scum have a story to tell and town don't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #703 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Suj Which post? I am under intense stress IRL. I'll comment today.

@Joey, I think GL is more genuine. Nee just sounds like he's trying to lynch not himself and keep his options open on me. GL and I ho way back to my noob days. I feel confident in his ability to see I am town
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #705 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 704, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 686, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 670, Titus wrote:Scum attack when we make the protown move to lynch Correspondence or get info (GuiltyLion sub).
Why is it a protown move to lynch an inactive slot that is almost certainly to get replaced? You already asserted that the Correspondence was being just active enough not to get replaced or to avoid attention (, ), but that wasn't true as Correspondence's last post was 7 days prior to your assertion. I think it's a proscum move to try and lynch a completely inactive slot in it's absence.
Well, the move is to either get content or lynch it. Your post forgets the night phase in the middle.

If Correspondence prod dodged only, then yes we should lynch it as he'd be scum coasting on the assumption scum would never put a lurker in.

Yet, he got replaced by GL who is a very weak townread based on his under weak to moderate pressure content.

I was also townreading Nee at the time. So it's the best play in the situation we had. I would love to be stringing up Melanque but I can't do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #706 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

If GL is town, scum want that slot empty and without production as its mislynch bait later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #710 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

Well if you don't like reality, you wouldn't have liked anything I said. It's been my position since daystart.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #711 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

The push prevented GL's slot from remaining empty so *shrug* teach me to play day 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #715 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 712, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 711, Titus wrote:The push prevented GL's slot from remaining empty so *shrug* teach me to play day 1
How did your push have anything to do with preventing Correspondence/GuiltyLion from remaining content-less (I assume this is what you mean, and not that your push was responsible for someone filling a slot that had replaced out)? I've already covered Correspondence's inevitable replacement. Did you think that GuiltyLion would have come in here and posted nothing but for your push?
I think that Correspondence would have prod dodged if not for it.

Maybe GL's content would have changed. That depends on his personality and alignment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #724 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

Awoo, what am I supposed to do here? Yes my day 1 sucked. I own that. I also think Menalque is just mindlessly gunning and not sorting. I can respect voting me in a T v T v T situation as early play is my weakest. Just realize I was set up post flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #734 (isolation #67) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

VLA until Monday

I know the timing sucks but I'm not giving up time with my Goddaughter for mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #783 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 779, Menalque wrote:Jesus Christ this game

Why if you’re not voting titus or Norwegian, are you not voting titus or Norwegian

@anyone that applies to
And GL can't be scum because?

I keep feeling you're deflecting away from GL.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4334 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm sorry. I was struggling extensively in real life. You guys deserved better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4335 (isolation #70) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and no objections to release.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4393 (isolation #71) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah it's a hard setup. It doesn't help when you start dealing with RL. Great work scumbuddies. It was an honor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”