Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Xayah »

This is legit the most useless conversation in the history of mafia. You're not gonna get anything from this wifom guessing game and set up spec. You know what we should do? Play the game of mafia! Let's start with voting an obvious scum Here let me start
VOTE: Something_Smart
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 113, Sujimichi wrote:Why is Something_Smart obvious scum (The fact that I have to ask that question means it likely isn't obvious, so let's just go with "Why is Something_Smart scum")?
Because S_S doesn't like scum and is honestly not the best at it. Sure, he's decent but he's no god. The thing S_S is gonna do here is instantly go into mech talk because mech talk is the most simple thing you can do to try and appear busy when really you're not. It's not helping and something I can see scum him going for right away. He's made one townread for 'a stupid reason' but that's it and doesn't go into more detail. Really, we should drop this and force people to play. Anyone regardless of your alignment or how bad you are can talk mech. Not everyone can be decent at mafia. Let's force people to play the game

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 119, Sujimichi wrote:Perhaps he simply likes to talks mechanics and uses that as a way to get the game moving. Is mechanical discussion something he is unlikely to be involved in with a town alignment, especially in the early stages of the game?
No, he just said he would talk about it as either ali and while I do believe that the extent of it I don’t think he really would. I think mech talk is anti town but anti town doesn’t make someone scum. It doesn’t really help the game state along.
In post 121, Kerset wrote:Do want to talk about Governor then? For me you want to scare him away from his thoughts without offering anything superior.
How do you get this at all? No one is going to get ‘scared away’ from talking about something from a vote. That’s not how people work. If he likes mechs he’ll still talk about it. I just said Mech talk is anti town and you’re asking me to talk about the gov fruit. Obviously my answer is no. What I am ‘offering’ is a vote on why someone is scum. That’s much better than this ‘mech talk’ you wanna go into.
In post 122, AaronFrost wrote:Is setup spec not a part of the game to you? I supposed I could meta SS and see if this is something he normally does but I don't think setup spec is AI.
In basically an open setup? No. Regardless of the answer we reach early game this won’t help us find mafia. Anyone can have any role. Set up spec is basically pointless. What you can talk about is actions etc. But that hasn’t even happened yet. It’s wifom and pointless to go on ‘oh x should claim’ ‘oh did mafia do picks this way’ etc etc.

143-145 through Luca give me townpings because I like the flow of the posting. Feels normal, not like scum just tossing out reads.

Sirfetch vs Luca dick contest is TvT

In post 218, skitter30 wrote:i am caught up!

VOTE: billy

this weekend is going to be kinda crazy, and i have weekend vla ... so not sure when i'll be here next, hopefully saturday night
Very weird vote. Not a bad vote, but a weird vote for sure

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 258, Kerset wrote:I don't like this VC. It seems that we are clueless.
It’s….250 posts do you want a wagon of 6 votes? This is great a lot of people have different opinions. We have 8 days left to come to an answer. This is an awful viewpoint that doesn’t feel real mostly because of how bad and ‘clueless’ it is. It feels like playing stupid.

Aaron is becoming a scumread the more he posts. It just feels like a bunch of useless questions that aren’t really getting anywhere. Just trying to seem like he’s doing something. (See 270-272 along with his question to me)

Why is S_S obvious scum to some of you people? I overblew the read a little bit just so you guys would get off the awful mech talk. So seeing ‘obvious’ is strange. I do like nomnoms answer but the others are hmmm

Regardless for now VOTE: Aaron

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 313, Kerset wrote:
In post 306, Xayah wrote:[
How do you get this at all? No one is going to get ‘scared away’ from talking about something from a vote. That’s not how people work. (...) What I am ‘offering’ is a vote on why someone is scum.
Sure why would he stop doing this. You only called him a potential scum. No one would bother to avoid scummy behavior in this game.
So you agree with me that your question/response to me was basically pointless? Well, that was easier than I expected.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Xayah »

Don't know how I feel about the topic just being behind the Kerset and rb slot. Kerset has really bad arguments but the approach they bring to the game feels towny. I think we should still go for Aaron here. Rb is just gonna be...well rb

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by Xayah »

Sure nom here:
In post 258, Kerset wrote:I don't like this VC. It seems that we are clueless.
On a bit of reflection, why does scum make a statement like this? They'd want us to stay clueless and have votes like this. The way Kerset presents there game seems like they'd want this as well and wouldn't talk about this for simple town points.
In post 296, Kerset wrote:Wooper you can do better then that.
The cocky attitude and fowardness is shown in most posting
In post 300, Kerset wrote:
In post 144, Luca Blight wrote:Glancing through the thread I don’t feel great about Skitter either. I think frost is Town atm. Flubber seems Town as well. Null on everyone else atm.
I am suprised that someone as active as skitter skipped 144.
The only real bad post/bad argument factor I am talking about is small posts like this that don't help the overall thread. It's just useless shade. The mindset Kerset is trying to read the game in is bad. Towny, but bad.
In post 369, Kerset wrote:
In post 359, rb wrote:
i don't feel any need to defend myself. the fact that you focus solely on the first part of my content where i simply say i'm backreading the game that took 4 days to finally open, which i forgot about in that time is much more relevant to me than any concern for your accusation.

you know why? because you didn't even attach a vote or even apply a scumread. you just said, "sure, you forgot" and left it at that

and now the only content you're providing is to _defend yourself_ where previously all you did was talk mechanics, and complain about the state of the town's game - with no effort to improve the state of the town.
Why did you assume that i disagree with anything else? You state that i provide no content. Were would you read that there was anything else that was bothering me?
Even if you somehow guessed that i disliked one of your opinions, why would i comment a statement, which is one sentence long? It was obvious that you only glanced on topic so far, because you gave no arguments to discuss about.

I won't vote people every single time i ask them a question.
In post 359, rb wrote: you're more concerned about how you appear than in solving the game, it's obvious.
You beg Aaron and wooper to backup you with votes - you are the one concerned about your appearance. For what other reason would you need votes on me right now? Especially the one, which came out of sympathy. I am not on L-2, so all you can get here is good look.

VOTE: rb
This is very clear in this post with rb. They haven't played with him before so they don't know how rb acts. It's bold to just step up and try this if you're scum with rb town. I think this reaction was towny, but still once again in a bad direction
In post 452, Luca Blight wrote:I agree with what Skitter has to say about rb and his questions struck me as manipulative also, but I also agree with Nom that Kerset comes off worse in that exchange.
Why? I think Kerset comes off much better than rb in this. You’re agreeing with a lot of stances but not giving much information yourself. Anyone can call x town or y scum. Give some reasoning so we can dig our teeth into it.
In post 453, Luca Blight wrote:I wanted to townread Xayah after their decent looking opening posts, but i can see that slot being scum as well. Their activity level of popping up every now and then and then dropping back into background for a considerable time pings me. Their comments about SS seem disingenuous as well, as if she was testing the water for the wagon and then absolving herself of any blame/responsibility for it by claiming she over-blew her read and is surprised others hard SR SS, which didn’t even happen. I don’t get her current stance of maintaining her Frost ‘push’. It feels like an easy way to not take a hard stance on current issues by sitting on an easy wagon.
See, stuff like this is better. I suppose I’ll defend myself a bit while I’m here. A) My activity level has and never will be a tell in any game of mafia. When I post and when I don’t post is just based on the playerlist my mood and if I’m tired. I’m not gonna scumread you for it cause you obviously don’t know this.
B) I thought I already told you my read on SS was overblown. That means I never thought he was obvious scum in the first place. Yes, I thought his posts were somewhat scummy but not to the extent that I posted or tried to show. I wanted to force that on a player I’ve played with before so we could get off the mech talk. I wanted to move the game along and I damn sure did that.
C) Easy? So just because I have a more confident scumread I’m playing easy? I threw my 2 cents in on the issue at hand. What do you expect town me to have here? A 4 page paragraph on why I think rb is x or kerset is y? I don’t get your viewpoint because ‘easy’ doesn’t exist in a game of mafia.
In post 464, Something_Smart wrote:Voting is not objectively pro-town. It may help people like you form STRONGER reads, but they are not necessarily BETTER reads. Given that my play heavily de-emphasizes finding scum early, I'd either be voting on bullshit gut feelings or picking names out of a hat of my nullreads. I don't really see how doing either of those helps you read anyone better.
Ugh this is so LAMIST I don’t know what to do with it.
In post 470, Sujimichi wrote:I have a townread on Luca Blight, Something_Smart, and rb. Xayah, Wooper, and Billy are in my scum pool. Townlean on skitter30. I am now caught up.

VOTE: Billy
Reasons people. They are wonderful things that I shouldn’t have to ask for.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Xayah »

Hm, the Billy wagon isn't bad. Not my first choice from my notes but the information is good enough for me to join

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 760, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 756, Xayah wrote:Hm, the Billy wagon isn't bad. Not my first choice from my notes but the information is good enough for me to join
What other notes do you have?

What do you think of Kerset? It pings me how you’ve just ignored this slot considering the attention it’s received.
Well, you must’ve missed my post considering I outlined why I townread Kerset. So the reason I ‘ping’ you isn’t really valid. Unless you want more on the slot. Which I can iso dive again and tell you why Kerset is town but that seems like a waste of my time.
A few other keynotes I have is nomnom asking a lot but I don’t get a ton of townpings from the gameplay. It leaves a lot to be desired.
Whooper is a townlean for not being obvious scum in 5 posts. Although I heard his scum game got better.
In post 757, nomnomnom wrote:I don't like this Billy wagon, it comes out of nowhere and is lacking in substance, at least the way I see it. The argument is completely meta-driven as well so I am unconvinced, why are people joining this wagon?
Who are the scum driving this wagon in your eyes? Just saying you don’t like a wagon that much isn’t really going to do much to stop it.

In post 815, nomnomnom wrote:I'd actually argue that someone who is 100% logically consistent about their votes and their positions is more likely to be scum depending on their experience level.
Oh big time, scum don’t like holes in her arguments 9/10 times

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 823, Luca Blight wrote:I sense that Billy isn’t the bussing type, so I don’t think he and Skitter are partners, but I would like to know exactly who Skitter wants to be lynched today.
This is bad logic and you know it.
In post 871, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Xayah - what information do you feel like persuaded you? And arent you Maria? Why would you trust other's meta reads when we played as scum together? And how are you reading Luca, because it seems like hes the only person that gave information.
Can you link the game we played scum together in? It escapes me at the moment. Yes I’m Maria. I think the way the wagon popped up on you is super interesting and you’re one of the blank spots in my reads at the moment. Your wagon would help me with a lot of other flips at the moment.
Luca is that obvious town who you ignore read wise because his logic doesn’t add up and it’s clear he’s not someone who likes to listen to reason. He’s quite stubborn so you just nod along to what he says without really listening. (Yes this is me dissing Luca)

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Xayah »

Sujimichi/PM/Flubber I want to get shoved into the spotlight a little more post wise.
The way Aaron wagon went away magically when he has done barely anything to change the reason he's originally scumread makes my read even stronger. But I know no one is going to listen to me. Unless I feel like changing my playstyle and at the moment I don't. Maybe Day 2.Depends on the flip

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 876, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 873, Xayah wrote:Who are the scum driving this wagon in your eyes? Just saying you don’t like a wagon that much isn’t really going to do much to stop it.
Funnily enough I think you're the scummiest person on that wagon, as I said earlier. You feel off.
Go on. Anyone can say 'you feel off' that's not really a reason. It's just buzzwords. If you think I'm the scummy person on the wagon go into my iso and case why I feel so off.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Xayah »

I don't think you have any way to point me as scum right now so I would also be interested in seeing a wagon attempt on me.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Xayah »

You don't need to write a novel. But I at least thought you'd give a sentence or two. Your reasoning holds no water until you can give that. I think the only reason people can 'suspect' me is because of the playstyle I'm choosing to go with this game. But, I'll wait and see.
pedit: See that's a start. To answer your point: A) Yes it was apart of a bandwagon B) If I was scum-mmm I won't go down that path it's wifom and not many people care to listen.
What makes me wanting to jump onto the wagon scummy? Do you not believe my reason?

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Xayah »

I was waiting for you to magically convince yourself into voting me. Took you longer than expected though.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Xayah »

VOTE: Aaron
Thank goodness

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 936, skitter30 wrote:
In post 886, Xayah wrote:You don't need to write a novel. But I at least thought you'd give a sentence or two. Your reasoning holds no water until you can give that. I think the only reason people can 'suspect' me is because of the playstyle I'm choosing to go with this game. But, I'll wait and see.
pedit: See that's a start. To answer your point: A) Yes it was apart of a bandwagon B) If I was scum-mmm I won't go down that path it's wifom and not many people care to listen.
What makes me wanting to jump onto the wagon scummy? Do you not believe my reason?
you barely mentioned billy before and jumped on the wagon for information when the wagon existed when we're not really ready to end the day or anything, it's not like it was a compromise deadline lynch ...
i mean, should i be townreading this or
I don't expect to be tr for it. The reason I barely mention billy is because I don't have much on him in the first place. I didn't think at the moment I could get my confident scumread lynched. So I went with a good plan B.
I think I've been lynched day 1 0 times in my whole mafiascum carrier and I don't think this'll be game 1.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Xayah »

The people who have me in there scum poe have not explained besides saying 'off' or nothing at all. The reason why? Because my posts aren't scummy and you have nothing to go off of. You dislike the fact I'm lurking. If I was scum you would probably be townreading me considering my winrate at the moment. The reason I've never been lynched on day 1 is either:
A) Oh Maria/Xayah is getting voted day 1 so she's probably town. When I'm town
B) I get enough townreads as scum that people don't vote me.
But let's ignore that meta for just a minute.

If I'm scum who is it with? What is my motivation for just jumping in and voting randomly like that as scum? Would scum me do the stuff I've done this game? You all know I'm a good scum player so I must have some motivations for my actions right?

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Xayah »

Because at the moment and time he had 1 vote. And considering everyone had an outlook on me that seemed like they wouldn't listen to my posting I didn't see a need or effort to put in my time and energy to case Aaron to try and get him lynched. Not many people do tend to listen to me after all.
Now that he is a legit wagon I obviously feel more willing and wanting to vote that slot.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Xayah »

I didn't give you meta. I gave you facts.

I never said I was playing differently than my scum game because my scum game doesn't have a meta. The way I play the game is in a manner that if you do try to meta me you'll get the wrong result 9/10 times. I was giving you information on how my day 1 goes.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 956, Luca Blight wrote:And why exactly do you want Frost lynched?
Because all you need to do is look at his iso and you can see how his mindset makes 0 sense from town. He asks questions gets the answer and does nothing with them. It's just to appear busy. It's also clear he has an agenda as you can see how his posting leads up to certain scumreads. Sure, you can read posts and get to why X is scum. But the way town and scum go at that is very differently most of the time. Combine that with the fact he voted me over Kerset when he 'scumreads us both' strongly points to
A) Partners
B) Setting up lynches
I lean B

Aaron needed some way to vote me without it just being glaringly obvious. He also was one of the first real wagons that magically went away. For... no reason at all? Compared to other wagons at least

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 957, nomnomnom wrote:We have a lot more content and reasons to get either one of Kerset and/or Aaron lynched. Xayah lacks in content. If she's scum then she'll have to be a day 2+ lynch imo. I did say her vote felt off but it's just a bad feeling in my chest nothing more. This wagon is stupid and formed way too quickly on a player that doesn't do much. Notice how other wagons took much more time to do so.

pedit: Luca look at what Aaron just did and you'll see why he's scum. He's saying that he's fine with either a Kerset or Xayah lynch yet doesn't push Kerset with 4 votes on him at the time, in favor of Xayah which is essentially a vanity vote considering no one was voting her prior. That makes absolutely no sense from what he posted. That's why he's scum.
As much as I agree with you. Don't answer for me. I was going to bring this up myself but if you answer for me I can't say that without people going 'well you just copied that persons reasoning' answering questions for other people is anti town.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 970, MariaR wrote:
In post 966, skitter30 wrote:
In post 950, Xayah wrote:I don't expect to be tr for it. The reason I barely mention billy is because I don't have much on him in the first place. I didn't think at the moment I could get my confident scumread lynched. So I went with a good plan B.
i mean you didn't try to get aaron lynched at all
I made a post at first and no one really commented so I didn't see much of a need to try again. Perhaps if I was tryharding I would, but I don't really see a need to do that at the moment. I'm perfectly fine being lazy.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Xayah »

Pokemon, you voting me has to be one of the more odd ones of the bunch. Why are you on me?

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Xayah »

Mmmm so you can't answer my question. That's already flag 1.
But sure, to answer my own question back at me. I'd say look into Billy at the moment. Kerset seems like a set up lynch considering I tr them Billy Aaron interactions don't look so good to me.
Nom would go right up to obv town with Aaron scum Kerset would also look good.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 983, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 921, Xayah wrote:VOTE: Aaron
Thank goodness
Yeah this one's scum. Did you really need to wait until someone else voted for me before you voted yourself?
Yes

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 987, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 985, Xayah wrote:
In post 983, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 921, Xayah wrote:VOTE: Aaron
Thank goodness
Yeah this one's scum. Did you really need to wait until someone else voted for me before you voted yourself?
Yes
Why?
Because I was very self-aware on how people were regarding me. I didn't think if I went for you people would follow and my vote would go to waste. So, when I saw nom jump on and I could tie the wagons with a chance to lynch you a took it.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 990, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 962, Xayah wrote:
In post 956, Luca Blight wrote:And why exactly do you want Frost lynched?
Aaron needed some way to vote me without it just being glaringly obvious. He also was one of the first real wagons that magically went away. For... no reason at all? Compared to other wagons at least
And this is my fault how?
I never said this was your fault. What's your fault is it's as I said, obvious on you went at this in not even close to a towny mindset.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 991, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 966, skitter30 wrote:
In post 950, Xayah wrote:I don't expect to be tr for it. The reason I barely mention billy is because I don't have much on him in the first place. I didn't think at the moment I could get my confident scumread lynched. So I went with a good plan B.
i mean you didn't try to get aaron lynched at all
This is why I think Xayah is scum. Her reasons for scumreading me initially were fine, but then she never went anywhere with it and just 'expected' everyone else to go along with it. She didn't try to push me or question me at all. Then she votes Billy because... why? Then feels like she needs to wait for someone else to cast their vote against me before hopping back onto me.
Okay, so you're listing out my actions but why are my actions more likely to come from scum than town?
I did post why you were scum no one followed so I caught up moved on etc. I didn't see a need to question you cause there was nothing in my mind to really question about your actions.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 995, AaronFrost wrote:You never properly explained why you switched over to Billy.
Since this is the only part of your wording I can even attack. I said I went on for information. Yes, it was a bandwagon vote anyone can see that.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1001, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 963, Xayah wrote:
In post 957, nomnomnom wrote:We have a lot more content and reasons to get either one of Kerset and/or Aaron lynched. Xayah lacks in content. If she's scum then she'll have to be a day 2+ lynch imo. I did say her vote felt off but it's just a bad feeling in my chest nothing more. This wagon is stupid and formed way too quickly on a player that doesn't do much. Notice how other wagons took much more time to do so.

pedit: Luca look at what Aaron just did and you'll see why he's scum. He's saying that he's fine with either a Kerset or Xayah lynch yet doesn't push Kerset with 4 votes on him at the time, in favor of Xayah which is essentially a vanity vote considering no one was voting her prior. That makes absolutely no sense from what he posted. That's why he's scum.
As much as I agree with you. Don't answer for me. I was going to bring this up myself but if you answer for me I can't say that without people going 'well you just copied that persons reasoning' answering questions for other people is anti town.
Just fucking do it. Agreeing with shit hasn't been a tell for like 5 years.
I did.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1007, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1003, Xayah wrote:
In post 1001, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 963, Xayah wrote:

Just fucking do it. Agreeing with shit hasn't been a tell for like 5 years.
I did.
No you complained someone blocked you from town points which is scummy bs.
Get back to me when you start reading the game and not wasting my time.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 1012, rb wrote:self-meta is lamest defense

more xayah votes

time to choo choo
That hasn’t been my only defense and you trying this outlook is really bad. Cherry picking is awful.
In post 1017, rb wrote:xayah: i will not play this game much today

also xayah: plays the game a lot for no reason other than to defend herself

not xayah: playing the game for any reason conceivably town related

wow when is wagon imo
In post 1019, Sirfetchd wrote:The fact that the second lowest post count player came out of the woodwork to hard defend on two pretty vain votes with terrible and frankly scummy reasoning should be telling enough.
Do you both hear or see what you’re saying right now? Like, really. A player came out and got more active to themselves...No shit? Like ‘OH MY GOD SHE’S DEFENDING HERSELF HOW SCUMMY.’ I’m sorry are you saying town me would just keep lurking and not defend myself? The fact you’ve tried to turn defending yourself into something scummy made me laugh for a good minute so thank you.
In post 1069, AaronFrost wrote:If Xayah flips red nom is probably her partner. nom's not even trying to refute anything that I'm saying in defense of my vote on Xayah and continues to push the idea "Aaron's posts are bad he must be scum."
Nom was scumreading me at first though. Like, do you think Nom dives in to save me instead of just taking the bus? If you think I’m a strong scum pr then sure, but is that really worth it in the end? Even if you think the answer is no you’re doing some surface level thinking right now.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Xayah »

I bought 15 giant chocolate bars.

First come first serve. Goodluck kids.

Be back later

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1184, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1178, Kerset wrote:Sure he could go for billy or me but don't tell me that xaya wasn't easy thing to push. It was clearly a forming wagon and there was no difficulty atm. He did get pressure for bad execution of this plan but he would only lose by backing off at this point ( rb gives chocolates).
Why would I take that risk as scum though? Yeah plenty of people are on board with lynching Xayah but the wagon is also being met with relative resistance. Kerset/Billy wagons had almost no resistance to them so if I'm scum then placing my vote on one of those is the objectively better move. The only reason I would do this as scum is if I believed that Xayah got some really strong power that I was afraid but right now there is no reason to believe that.
My wagon didn't show any resistance until recently. You didn't vote me recently you voted me when you thought it would go through.
In post 1185, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1093, rb wrote:yes maria, your lack of any content that isn't just you defending yourself is supremely scummy

because your focus is blatantly nothing but actually staying alive
This is actually a good point.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Xayah
No it's not? It's not even objectively true but even if it was it's not even a good point.

What's your read on flub/PM?

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Xayah »

What game do I need to solve when I have most of my reads in check?

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Xayah »

I don't do reads lists. I hate them. If you want to know a few of my reads give me some names and I'll run you through them.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Xayah »

1.Wooper: I liked his late game posting. Didn’t have a lasting impression early game. He’s not doing obvious scum stuff that I’d expect from him.
2. Sirfetchd: I think he’s pretty obvious town. I liked most of his play, even if he asks some pretty dumb questions at times. I nodded my head to most of his stuff.
3. Sujimichi: I’d be shocked if anyone had a strong opinion on this slot at the moment. He’d be an easy lynch, but that’s NAI
4. Skitter30: Skitter has a great scum game, but I don’t really see an agenda in post of there posting. It’s clear they’re lowing low but It’s not clear why yet.
5. Something_Smart: Pretty blatantly obvious town. If he’s scum he extended his range hard. He’s clearly solving and going at this game in the SS style.
6. Nomnomnom: I think noms late game posting is getting better. Goes right up to SS levels of town if Aaron is scum
7. Kerset: I already said why Kersets tone and overall play makes them town here. Along with how Aaron wagon is going I think Kerset is the town in the two
8. AaronFrost: You already know my feelings here.
9. Flubbernugget: One of my null slots that has done basically nothing.
10. Billy Pilgrim: Billy posts a lot and asks a lot of questions, but I want to see where his reads are and what stances they have. I want to see the results of their ‘solving’
11. Rb: I’ll continue to ignore rb until he decides to do some legit solving and not make invalid arguments
12. Luca Blight: Pretty obvious town. His thoughts are very easy to understand and the flow of his posting is amazing.
14. PMysterious: Ngl I think I’ve read a total of 0 PM posts.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Xayah »

I was the original person who scumread Aaron in the first place lol. You act like I need to have some spicy new reads to be town. No, I don't. Do I agree with some peoples reads? Yes, but it's not like these are new. You can see I had early townreads before this. Stop trying to paint a picture like I need to have 'spicy' reads to be town.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1224, rb wrote:"guys look at me, you can't vote me because i haven't done anything objectively scummy, you don't know who my partners are and my reads are fair and consistent throughout the course of the game!"

maria plz
More like you're pointing to things that are 'scummy' when they're really not. But go on, get that ML going see how far it gets ya. Like if you pointed out something that was super scummy I would understand. But the points you made are just...not really points at all

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1239, rb wrote:man town maria would so be scumreading me rn
don't say this like you have any idea how I play.
pedit: You're right otherwise the game of mafia would be black and white. Yet you're coming in here saying 'her reads are safe' or 'she's defending herself' like you think town me needs to have a spicy read or town me wouldn't be defending myself here. Do you know how stupid that sounds? Like, you bring up points that aren't even scummy it's basic mafia 101 that's NAI at most

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Xayah »

If you're going to use experience as a viewpoint why does scum me do the things I do right now when I'm one of the better scum players?

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Xayah »

I'm told I need to work on my tone otherwise people think I come off angry or something. I don't think I've got angry once this game. Sure, I'm blunt but I don't try to come off angry so if I do I apologize.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1244, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1242, Xayah wrote:If you're going to use experience as a viewpoint why does scum me do the things I do right now when I'm one of the better scum players?
This is bs and you know it.
If it's so bs why don't you explain why it's bs instead of just using useless buzzwords

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1245, rb wrote:i actually think your initial defense was the kind of brute force defense that works an overwhelming majority of the time for scum because of how assuredly it calls people to account

if not for sirfetchd and i being obstinate and continuing to point out the scumminess in your play, you'd likely not be a lynch candidate for today on account of that defense
You know what, fair. I can see how you think this. Even if I can't really prove you wrong this is a fair enough view point.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1249, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1247, Xayah wrote:
In post 1244, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 1242, Xayah wrote:If you're going to use experience as a viewpoint why does scum me do the things I do right now when I'm one of the better scum players?
This is bs and you know it.
If it's so bs why don't you explain why it's bs instead of just using useless buzzwords
Because it's wifomy.

Like, you assume an answer of i can't be scum bc my scum reputation is too big. (Which is its own fallacy)

The correct answer however, is because you think you can get away with it. Bc you rate your abilities.
Why does scum me do the actions I do here in the first place though. Like I wouldn't need to put myself in the spot of randomly jumping on Billy for no reason. I'm self-aware enough to see stuff like that. My scum game is good, no one can deny that. The point I'm trying to get across isn't 'I'm too good at scum to be caught' it's 'I'm really good at scum so explain my motivations behind this without saying I'm bad.'

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Xayah »

Sej or Billy

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Xayah »

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 1304, Wooper wrote:I'm not married to this wagon but comp looks readable
:smug:

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Xayah »

A 'The day started' pm would've been great.
Let me catch up

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Xayah »

I don't feel nearly as confident in a nom wagon than I do a Flub wagon considering if Frost flips scum that kinda clears nom. I don't think his play has improved that much today. Flub's posting hasn't really pulled me in any certain direction. I suppose I don't mind the wagon, but I'm not gonna add to it at the moment. I wanna talk about fetch considering he was one of my early trs.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Xayah »

VOTE: Aaron
Vla on vacation for a bit

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Xayah »

Friends are going to go get food later, so I'll finally be able to log on the computer and catch up later thank god.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2899 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Xayah »

I like to think getting shot in the face helped with our wincon