Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1772 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Adorable »

I've been following this game a little bit on day 1 but I haven't read everything. I do remember Aaron defending Billy and even though he defended Billy, he still voted Billy anyways and that was so suspicious because this reminded me of my last game I played here when I saw a scum defend a player on day 1 and votes the player anyways. I can see players have also been scum reading nomnom for defending Billy and derailing the lynch to someone else. I have seen so many town players defend scum and the town players end up getting lynched the next day for defending scum. I'm not sure if nomnom is town who defended Billy for thinking he is town or if nomnom is scum who tried to prevent him for getting lynch and it could go either way. Right now at the moment I'm more suspicious of Aaron and if nomnom does end up getting lynched, no matter what nomnom flips I'll probably still be scum reading Aaron.

I'm almost done reading everything for day 2 and I will have to read day 1 again since I don't remember everything on day 1 but I do remember town reading Luca when I saw Billy flip mafia and I'm also leaning slight town on Suji and Kerset since Billy wanted to lynch those two players. Xayah, Luca, and Skitter were the first 3 voters on the Billy wagon and I don't understand why mafia did not kill one of them last night and since mafia did not kill one of the first 3 voters on Billy's wagon, then I'm thinking Xayah, Luca, and Skitter have been town reading at least 1 scum player or one of them could be scum. These are my thoughts so far and I'll have to read day 1 again so that I can freshen up my memory.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1748, AaronFrost wrote:If nom flips red then Sirfetchd is likely the last scum.

was very weak reasoning for not lynching nom today. hints that he is scumreading nom, but he doesn't want to commit to it which is evidenced by his vote on me.
If you think nomnom will flip scum, I think that would make Sirfetch'd town for thinking nomnom is town since normally when a scum is about to get lynched, a scum buddy would always bus their scum buddy for the town cred.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1776, Wooper wrote:Adorbs got any takes on other stuff aorn?
I finished reading day 2 last night and I see nomnom and Aaron are the main wagon. Players have been scum reading nomnom for defending Billy and derailing the lynch and Aaron is getting scum read for defending Billy and he votes Billy anyways. How badly was nomnom defending Billy? I'm going to read day 1 and right now I'm responding to the the new posts I see. I see that Flubbernugget is also getting scum read by others and this was the guy I don't remember and most of his posts are 1 liners which I'm not a fan of. Checking the wagon on day 1 I see that Flubbernugget was off the Billy wagon. Rereading one of Sirfetch'ds post Aaron quoted was a little bit suspicious for saying Aaron is todays lynch and nomnom is the day 3/day 4 lynch and the way how I read this post, it came off to me as if he might be scum who knows that both nomnom and Aaron are a mislynch or he could be a townie with wrong reads.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Adorable »

I'm on page 36 right now and I'm almost caught up. nomnom hard defending Billy on day 1 looks so bad and scum should never defend their scum buddy and I think nomnom should know to never defend a scum buddy like that and I'm still null on her since I have seen so many town defend a scum player and they end up getting mislynched the next day. Flubbernugget has been bumped to a scum read because at one point on day 1 the leading wagon was Kerset and Billy. Flubbernugget voting Kerset looked like an attempt to quietly prevent Billy from being the lynch target, he did a naked vote on Kerset and I'm not liking his one liner posts.

On post #764 this is what the vote count looked like halfway on day 1.

Billy Pilgrim (5): Sujimichi, Something_Smart, Luca Blight, Kerset, Xayah
Kerset (3): rb, nomnomnom, Flubbernugget
rb (3): skitter30, AaronFrost, PMysterious
AaronFrost (2): Sirfetchd, Wooper
skitter30 (1): Billy Pilgrim

On post #1316 the final vote count looked like this and how the heck did Xayah become the first voter? I haven't been getting any town vibes from Xayah and I'm starting to get paranoid Xayah could be scum who bussed Billy since she was originally the 5th voter.

Billy Pilgrim (8): Xayah, Luca Blight, skitter30, Wooper, Kerset, rb, AaronFrost, Sujimichi
Xayah (2): Sirfetchd, Billy Pilgrim
Kerset (2): Flubbernugget, nomnomnom
rb (1): PMysterious
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Adorable »

This is where I am at with my reads.

Town/Luca - Wanted to lynch Billy on day 1 so badly and I don't think scum would want to lynch their scum buddy on day 1 so badly.

Town/Kerset - Kerset, Billy, and Aaron were the main wagon on day 1 and if Kerset was scum buddies with Billy she would have voted Aaron making his wagon larger instead of voting Billy.

Town/Sirfetch - On post #1279 he said Billy's wagon feels very convenient making it seem like the preferred mislynch and that post looked like a towny who did not know Billy was going to flip scum, he has been scum reading Xayah wanting to lynch her and I think if he was scum he would have kept Xayah alive and use her as a mislynch.

Town/Wooper - I have been null on him during my catchup and I saw his post #1999 which looked very towny and I don't think scum would say this. If Wooper really is scum then he sure fooled me with that post.

Null/Aaron - On day 1 he was a bit against the Billy wagon and then later said Billy hasn't been acting like his town self and votes Billy. nom was also against the Billy wagon and she flipped town and maybe the same thing is also happening to town Aaron. Aaron has also been scum reading Xayah and wouldn't it make more sense scum Aaron would have kept Xayah alive and use her as a mislynch?

Null/Suji - Billy and Suji have been voting each other on day 1 and this is the player I'm still figuring out if they are town who scum read Billy on day 1 or if they are a scum buddy who voted Billy.

Scum/Skitter - This game setup has been confusing me and after my catchup I read a completed game similar to this game called Open 732: Pick your Power X/Y so that I can get a better idea on how it works and Skitter was scum in this game. Skitter bussed her scum buddies on the first 2 days making her the top town read and she solo won this game as scum. Skitter has been commenting on players posts saying they are awful and she is not elaborating which I am not liking, some of her interactions I did not like with nom and they looked rude. Skitter's scum playstyle is scary and it will probably take a while for me to change my read on her.

Scum/Something Smart - On day 1 he said he didn't have any reads and later on he does a naked vote on Billy and he was also the first person on the Billy wagon at some point which looked convenient and later on he unvotes Billy.

Scum/Flubbernugget - His naked vote on Kerset looked like an attempt to quietly prevent Billy from getting lynched by adding another vote on Kerset, on day 2 I think it was he got prodded and said he forgot about this game and how could you forget about this game? This is what scum normally say. If a townie forgot about this game they wouldn't even be logging on mafiascum and would have gotten replaced.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2015, skitter30 wrote:Tfw you have a good scumgame

@adorable are you scumreading me for anything other than paranoia or ...?
I did say I did not like how you are saying some of the players posts are awful and you are not explaining why and I didn't like your interaction with nom.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2030, skitter30 wrote:by ~awful~ i meant 'posting in a way that looks very very very scummy'

i wasn't trying to come off as rude so much as trying to indicate how i felt about it

do you have soemthing in particular you'd like me to explain or ?

i dont' really do wallposts anymore
You said Xayah's post #1614 looked awful and you also said Sirfetch's post #1665 looked awful and you were not explaining on why their posts looked awful since I didn't see anything wrong with those posts and it looked like they were bringing their thoughts out.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Adorable »

Do you guys think some of the pr are scum? In the Open 732: Pick your Power X/Y two scum were pr.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Adorable »

The players I listed as scum and null are the ones I'm figuring out which ones are scum. I have seen so many town players defend scum in previous games and this was why I was not confident nom was going to flip mafia and I even said this on day 2. I have also defended scum when I was town and ended up getting scum read next day. Aaron claimed Universal Backup who remembered Cop and some players have been doubting his alignment. We could have him invest one of the unknown players so that we can figure out what his alignment is.

I think the hidden remaining scum are somewhere within these players

Flubbernugget
SS
Skitter
Suji
Aaron
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Adorable »

I also support a mass claim and I think we can figure out which claim is scum and which is town. I have a theory but I don't want to say it if we don't mass claim because I get the feeling scum will jinx my theory. Btw, I have been v/la since I replaced in and I didn't think it would matter if I didn't activate v/la since I'm still able to log in.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Adorable »

Flub's Pgo claim looks like a scum claim. I would expect a town Pgo to play towny and Flub's play hasn't been towny. On day 1 he did not explain his vote on Kerset and he joins a bandwagon which looked like he wanted to prevent Billy from getting more votes and being the lynch target. On day 2 when he voted nom all he says is he is the 4th vote and on post #1742 he says nom is very blatantly scum that couldn't figure out how to transition from getting through D1 to having to start thinking about their motivations onward. I didn't understand what he meant by that and nom flipped town. His whole play has just been making town pr want to visit him and this is how a scum Pgo will kill a town pr.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Adorable »

I have a 5 hour flight I need to catch and I'll be back tomorrow or maybe later tonight once when I get settled in.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by Adorable »

I'm back! I'm Vanilla Townie and this is what PM picked

Primary Pick: Sane Cop or 2 Shot Redirector

Secondary Pick: Neighborizer or Gunsmith
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:56 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2299, Adorable wrote:Flub's Pgo claim looks like a scum claim. I would expect a town Pgo to play towny and Flub's play hasn't been towny. On day 1 he did not explain his vote on Kerset and he joins a bandwagon which looked like he wanted to prevent Billy from getting more votes and being the lynch target. On day 2 when he voted nom all he says is he is the 4th vote and on post #1742 he says nom is very blatantly scum that couldn't figure out how to transition from getting through D1 to having to start thinking about their motivations onward. I didn't understand what he meant by that and nom flipped town. His whole play has just been making town pr want to visit him and this is how a scum Pgo will kill a town pr.

I still want to lynch Flub for this reason above. I think Flub is scum and I also iso Billy and I didn't see Billy interact with Flub.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Adorable »

Skitter checked Aaron on N1 and she put Aaron as nullscum on D2 even though she cleared Aaron with her night action. Skitter scum reading Aaron after checking him looks inconsistent and I can see a Billy/Flub/Skitter scum team. If these really are the scum team then I must have scum read these players correctly with my reads.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Adorable »

VOTE: Flubbernugget

Flub got blocked and that most likely explains why there was no kill.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Adorable »

Skitter did mention in the other game she was scum and she had to bus her scum partner for acting scummy.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm leaning more on the associates being Flub/Skitter. Flub tried to perform the kill and failed because he got jailed. Only way I could think of Skitter performing the night kill is if she tried to kill SS and if she did tried to kill SS, then she would have invested someone else.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2534, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2473, Adorable wrote:I'm leaning more on the associates being Flub/Skitter. Flub tried to perform the kill and failed because he got jailed. Only way I could think of Skitter performing the night kill is if she tried to kill SS and if she did tried to kill SS, then she would have invested someone else.
can you explain this again please?
I have been scum reading you and I have already said on my read list why I scum read you. On day 2 I also saw it odd how you chose to lynch nom over Flub and I remember Sirfetch saying what was the case on nom and you said nom defended Billy and this is a really bad way to scum read a player and normally it is scum who make up fake cases on a townie for defending scum.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Adorable »

VOTE: Kerset

You're lying! I never visited anyone since I'm vt. Only way I could move is if there is a redirector moving me. Go ask the moderator for a host mistake or unless you're scum and I just woke up.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2605 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Adorable »

Aaron invested Kerset and so the scum are either Skitter, Sirfetch, or Suji? Why did Aaron not die? Normally it's always the cop that gets killed off first after a mass claim.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2631, Luca Blight wrote:We lynch Fetchd today, there are then no more roleblockers in the game.

Skitter investigates Suji, Frost investigates Adorbs or Wooper.

Frost is most likely killed, but Skitter will have a result. If Fetchd flips green (unlikely) then we lynch Skitter to confirm the result.

Between Skitter/Fetchd there is surely at least one scum. By the time they're both dead the game is basically solved by PoE.
If Sirfetch flips scum and Skitter clears Suji tonight, that still leaves Skitter as a suspect along with Wooper.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Adorable »

I still don't trust Skitter. Sirfetchd gets lynched, Skitter invests Suji and either Suji gets cleared as town or comes up as guilty and if they get cleared as town then that just leaves the last remaining scum to be Skitter and I can see this as a good attempt to frame me and get me mislynched next day phase. Whoever is the third scum is either Suji or Skitter.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Adorable »

I think SKitter is the last scum and her read on Aaron has been inconsistent. She said she invested Aaron on N1 and on D2 she puts him as null scum which was weird. This is what I imagined to happen last night.

Suji claimed vt - If Suji is scum I'm guessing they would more likely kill Skitter since the plan for her was to invest Suji and the only scum role Suji could be is Goon.

Skitter claimed Gunsmith - If Skitter is scum she would more likely kill Aaron to prevent him on getting a not guilty/innocent result on me or Wooper and that is exactly what happened last night.

Adorable claimed vt - The only scum role I could be is Goon and if i was scum I would have killed Skitter to prevent her on getting a result on Suji and I would let Aaron invest me and clear me as not guilty/innocent since a Goon gets invested as not guilty/innocent.

Wooper claimed Vig - If Wooper is scum i'm guessing he would kill Aaron to prevent him on getting a result on Wooper or me. I've never seen a mafia Vig and that looks a bit OP.

Doctor/Roleblocker is the only role no one has claimed.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2684, Sujimichi wrote:Wooper is not clear due to no confirmed two kills in one night, and Vengeful would be a good role for scum to take. Other than that, I do not mind the actions that have been proposed regarding lynch and investigation.
From last nights kill I didn't think Suji was scum and I was leaning more on Skitter being scum. This post from Suji was from last day phase and it looked like a towny who didn't mind being investigated.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Adorable »

I don't mind Skitter investigating me if she is really town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Adorable »

I would rather go for a no lynch. Im not confident wooper will flip scum and if this is a mislynch, then that would mean skitter is scum and I will most likely get mislynched next day and mafia will win. Skitters whole approach in this game reminds me of my scum playstyle and I have been scum reading her. I prefer we no lynch today, skitter invests me tonight and when she clears me it would be skitter versus wooper next day.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2729, Kerset wrote:Adorable could you give me your towncase about Luca. You seems to be quite confident there.
Luca has been wanting to Lynch Billy, last day phase Luca wanted to Lynch sirfetchd instead of skitter and if he was scum he would have went for skitter last day phase and mafia are supposed to work as a team lynching town. Only time scum bus each other is when one of them gets hard scum read by a towny and the other scum will buddy with the towny and bus for the town cred. Scum will also vote each other in the first day phase sometimes.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2743, skitter30 wrote:ok i need to go through the different permutations of how to play out the rest of the game

givens: 1. kerset and suji are cleared 2. wooper is not clearable

i'm trying to write this from an objective poe, not just mine

-> no lynch today. tonight i check one of {luca/adorable}, probably on adorable since i tr luca more
-- > if i die than tomorrow it's {luca, adorable, suji, kerset, wooper}. not quite on auto but suji and kerset will both be alive and have two shots to find the one scum in {luca, adorable, wooper}
-- > if i live, one of suji/kerset will die presumably.
--- > if i get an inno on adorable than it's just {suji/kerset, adorable, me, wooper, luca}, and we have two days to find scum in {me, wooper, luca}.
--- > if i get a guilty on adorable than it's just gg

-> lynch someone today, using wooper as an concrete example just to make it easeir for me to follow this
-- > if he's scum gg
-- > if he's inno, then someone dies overnight
--- > me, then it's {kerset, suji, luca, adorable}, with kerset and suji deciding between luca and adorable, with two innos and a dichotomy in {luca/adorable}
--- > if it's not me, then i get another result, on one of adorable/luca, probably on adorable since i tr them less, and then are {suji/kerset, luca, adorable, me}, with two innos and a dichotomy in {me/luca}

if i did this right i think if we lynch someone today we force a dichotomy with two innos tomorrow

and if we no lynch we have two days to find one scum in three people

i think it's impossible to get the game fully on auto tho

i think a lot of this depends on which mylo/lylo the clears want to have given that they're ultimately the ones that will have to make the choice
I have been scum reading you more and I think scum is within you or Wooper. Wooper claimed Vig and I don't know how a vig will show up from a Gunsmith invest but I think they will show up with a gun. If we lynch Wooper today and he flips town, then it will be you or me next day on a lylo. We no lynch today and if you die tonight, then I can finally get over my paranoia on you being scum and Wooper is more likely scum and we lynch him next day. If I get mislynched next day, then Wooper will probably get lynched after. If you survive tonight and get a no gun on me then it will be either you or Wooper. We no lynch today and if you really are scum and say that I do have a gun next day, then that means you are confirmed scum once when you see me flip town next day. And as for Luca, I still don't think he is scum but if he does turn out to be scum in the end, then I would have to say good game for scum.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2770 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:27 am

Post by Adorable »

VOTE: No Lynch

i'm getting a bad feeling from both Wooper and Skitter. Skitter's post comes off as she wants to lynch today either me or Wooper and if we get a mislynch today it will be lylo and maybe Skitter really is scum in the end. Wooper's last post looks shady saying he thinks I am probably the last scum when I am the one who has been game solving today figuring out between Wooper and Skitter which one is scum and no lynch today is good since basically we can corner the last scum tomorrow and for sure scum would rather want to avoid a no lynch today.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2773, Sujimichi wrote:I think lynching Wooper wins the game. I don't find the Night 2 Vigilante claim to be credible given only one kill that night, and I doubt that Billy's wagon was purely town (there was two mafia on Xayah). He has to be the first lynch as he would have chosen Vengeful as scum. In the less likely scenario that it is not Wooper, I think it has to be Adorable due to:
  • PMysterious play (or lack thereof).
  • Her reads in post .
  • The slot's voting record
  • Process of elimination on the remaining slots.
    • Luca Blight is unlikely to be mafia given his record on voting mafia, draft selection, and general play.
    • Skitter30 is unlikely to be mafia given her role choice and general play.
      • If Mafia, why would she choose gunsmith and then be required to clear players?
      • If Mafia and Neighborizer, why did she not use it?
    • Kerset is cleared.
    • I am cleared.
Skitter is still not confirmed town. Her voting reason on nom was bad because she said nom defended Billy but I have seen so many town get mislynched for defending scum and the scum players always accuses a towny for defending scum.

Skitter has been saying nom, Xayah, PM, and Aaron's posts are awful and I didn't like how Skitter has not been elaborating on why they were awful.

On N2 Skitter targeted SS and said action failed since SS commuted on that night. This was the night when Wooper vig killed Xayah and SS was probably the mafia kill target and Skitter is suspicious for targeting SS.

Skitter said she invested Aaron on N1 and on D2 she puts Aaron on null scum and after Aaron claimed Universal Backup on post #2174 this is what Skitter said about Aaron, "I'm not sure I'm liking this claim from Aaron or, more accurately, I think he probably is the Universal Backup slot pair but I'm not convinced he's a town one." Skitter's read on Aaron has been inconsistent.

Only way Skitter will be confirmed town is if she gets night killed. For me the last scum is either Skitter or Wooper while some of the other players say it's either Wooper, me, or Skitter. That's why I say we no lynch today and Skitter invests me tonight. If Skitter dies tonight then she is confirmed town and the last scum is Wooper, if Skitter survives tonight and clears me next day then the last scum is within Skitter or Wooper. We no lynch today and we will have 2 more days to catch the last scum and if we mislynch today then we will only have 1 day left to catch the last scum which might end up on another mislynch and mafia will win if we mislynch two times.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2784, Wooper wrote:If this is an inno, lynch me and then solemnly swear y'all will lynch skitter without blinking

If this is a guilty it's adorable => shitter

If skitter checked anyone but adorbs lynch skitter and we win

(If this is a guilty it's adorable = > shitter) < That sentence is weird. I wanted Skitter to invest me so that I can get cleared. Only way I could ever be scum is for me to kill Skitter last night to prevent her from getting a guilty on me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2890 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Adorable »

On day 2 when I joined the game I was still catching up and on day 3 when I was all caught up I scum read Skitter all the way till the end. I scum read Skitter correctly and funnily one of my top scum read lasted till the last day since I wanted her lynched after Flub.

Return to “Completed Open Games”