Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #251 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hmm... 6/12 I don't even recognize. The other 6 I can't claim to know their play that well. INTERESTING (and challenging)

Note: I even forgot who Tet & Looker were. I remember these were alts of players I know well, but WHO?? :facepalm: :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #252 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 250, Battle Mage wrote:Not enough people voting for Hiraki here... Would be great if people could explain why, making reference to my watertight case against him!
I'll read and see if I buy the case

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #253 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5, Tet wrote:First VOTE: Hiraki
In post 6, 72offsuit wrote:First is the Worst

VOTE: Tet
In post 8, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: 72offsuit

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #254 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 27, Aloratom wrote:Hello.
In post 28, Aloratom wrote:Hello again.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 55, 72offsuit wrote:The Real Slim Shady
Song. By eminem
OK. Who is Eminem?? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #345 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tet: Quack??

@Looker: I stand corrected. So te only game we had together was Menalque's Favourite Places?

@DkK: Please drop any other site's meta. On MafiaScum even a mod-confirmed Innocent Child doesn't necessarily have good reads (and rightfully so). Note: This does NOT mean I SR Hiraki. I am just saying your guess is as good as any regarding who is whom, and especially so in D1. ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #349 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 348, DkKoba wrote:
In post 252, Almost50 wrote:
In post 250, Battle Mage wrote:Not enough people voting for Hiraki here... Would be great if people could explain why, making reference to my watertight case against him!
I'll read and see if I buy the case
did you end up reading?
In post 345, Almost50 wrote:Note: This does NOT mean I SR Hiraki.
Now tell who's not reading (or rather is not
comprehending
what they read).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #419 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 359, Iconeum wrote:you know perfectly well who I am and how I play
First part is true. Second part is questionable at best.

Spoiler:
Last game we played together (chkflip's Mainstream Mafia II: D&D Edition) I was Scum so didn't have to read you. The one before that was Mini Normal 2095, and -again- I was Scum. Going back another game (Mini Normal 2092) I was lynched on D1 (but you're right. I did TR you correctly in that game). In Role Call my own proposal was to make you Timid, and I voted for assigning you the Compulsive Quitter in D1.

Do you want me to go back further?

In short, I have no idea how to read you with precision.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #420 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 365, Iconeum wrote:also read his first case on dkkoba and tell me your thoughts on that?
Let me be honest: I would not fault anyone who disliked DkK at the moment. Let me pass on this one. Hiraki I think is more likely Town though.

P.S. Maybe you will understand this: I was in the Large Them in TM2020, and that game drained me. I only joined one game after that (a massive 50-players game that I was actually invited to), and when it got cancelled I checked the replacements queue to join a game so that I won't stay idle. I don't think I'm ready to effort much on D1 though (hell, even on TM it took me 4 phases to get my shit together).

Suffice it to say I'm here to chill and relax for at least this day phase. DkK can decide on whether he wants to visit me tonight, since my "noobness" seems to strikes the wrong chords in his system.

And besides, none of FL, EJ/Bambi, Maria or DEB are in this game. These are the people I will always list as my prime suspects (and 3 were actually in that Large Theme and -surprise surprise- have all flipped red) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #421 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 375, Madoka wrote:I'm not really up for discussing it. You can read my completed game / ask Looker/Hiraki for meta.
OK. Can you please provide a read list in one post? I don't really care if you have too many nulls. I just want something to check back on when we do have flips. Thanks in advance.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #422 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Allomancer: I thought I recognized the name, but when I checked I found we have never player together before (I only
replace you
in previous game). Did you ever play with me as either AP/Judge Joseph Dredd??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #549 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 509, Looker wrote:MONKEY! At what point will you cast a vote of your own?
I didn't realize I had to. :P

But seriously, what makes you think I am not satisfied with my vote on orange?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #551 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 524, Hiraki wrote:Btw - I can join orange if it is actually L-2. I don't want to count atm and I don't want to accidentally hammer.

@Mod: Votecount please? :)
He's @4 votes (L-3) as of your quoted post

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #556 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 550, Looker wrote:p-edit: Because you never mentioned it. All your stuff is about meeting old friends
As I said I'm just chilling right now, but that doesn't mean I don;t have thoughts. Put another way:

In happyorange scum!vibes I sense

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #557 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

My case on orange is coming up in a bit.

Note: It's not great. Making cases is my weakest suit in this game. I shall try my best though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #559 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 57, happyorange wrote:People should stop talking about roles, it doesn't benefit village and gives the werewolves more information than they deserve about who is or isn't what role. If you feel the need to discuss the setup, do so in a way that doesn't spew you as not X role. Hider outing is a terrible idea, optimal play for hider is to hide behind their strongest townread each night unless that player is vulnerable to a nightkill and if hider outs then it becomes very simple to narrow down who they are going to visit at night. Vigilante is also a lot more power for town than tracker, and the vigilante should be shooting the counterwagon each night, so as long as the vigilante is doing their job there should never be any real risk of the vigilante inadvertently hitting the hider. Detective/psychologist is going to have false positives with a vigilante around but that should never be a serious issue when claims happen, as long as they are sensible and don't out on day 2 or day 3 if they happen to get an early result.
This whole strategy looks like bullocks to me. I was first pinged by the suggestion a player should pick Vig over Tracker. Tracker is an informative and will be a safeguard for us in case the Hider did get NK'd. Tracker will tell us if the Hider's death was due to visiting scum or hiding behind the original NK. Furthermore, picking Tracker reduces the chances of the Hider dying due to their target by 25%. It also makes the Detective/Psychologist results more reliable.

Then I came a cross and while it still makes sense to think that as a townie, it actually results in the Hider's death on N1. What? No Tracker, confusing results for the Detective/Psychologist AND the elimination of the Hider on N1?

confirms the idea that this is a scum motivated plan disguised as a town plan. "Village then lynches the fake claim"?? Why waste a lynch on an outed scum when we have a VIGILANTE? I mean, why did you opt to pick Vig over Tracker in the first place? And if "the vigilante should be shooting the counterwagon each night", what CW would they have on that day?

Then this:
In post 106, happyorange wrote:?

If that's true then hiders work differently here, because I've never encountered a hider role that can be tracked.
This funny not just because the Role PMs are posted on the frontpage (I'll assume he didn't bother checking them) but because he was of the opinion "If you feel the need to discuss the setup, do so in a way that doesn't spew you as not X role". This post alone tells me he's not the Hider.

More pinging:
In post 223, happyorange wrote:at this rate I'll probably end up voting hiraki at the end of the day,
That was almost mid-day (i.e. with 7 real days left in the DAY). I don't see a point in declaring I will vote X towards the end and not doing it at that time. Do you?

And all this come from someone who said he has been playing Mafia all his life??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #580 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 569, Madoka wrote:I'm certain Almost is scum. I don't think Orange fits with the team. Almost made it known he was trying to chill D1 but made the case above on Orange after me and 72 have been putting pressure on him, and I feel like he's trying to solidify the Orange lynch. Like what was the point reiterating everything that's already been discussed about
That is why I intended to chill and let my original vote be w/o discussing any further. Now you're making it sound like "damned it you do, damned if you don't" kind of thing. I have my vote where I think is best and that is that. And if/when orange flips red I'm coming after you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #582 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm always confident, even when make mistakes. Read this game for a fresh specimen of my play (this was my last finished game). The one major difference is I didn't troll much in it because it was TEAM MAFIA so I had a responsibility for my team. When I play on my own (i.e. in casual games like this) I do as I please, which normally involves some shitposting, memes and music videos (and especially so on D1)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #709 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 601, Madoka wrote:EBWOP:
In post 600, Madoka wrote: is newbie scum calling someone out for something they think is scummy and then doing the very thing in the same post.
Well, I'm not Ejji so can't claim I
know
what he meant, but reading that post I got the impression he was saying it's weird that some people are fighting AGAINST the wagon. Ejji still SR'd orange and his vote was still there when he replaced out.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #717 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 609, Madoka wrote:Like if Almost didn't make his case for the sake of showmanship, Point one would have simply been something like "I agree with the points that were made on Orange regarding...", but he rehashed it all out for the sake of display.
Listen you [redacted]: I said I was going to fucking relax and not bloody effort. I only read the ISO of orange (as the person Ejji was voting) and decided I like where the vote is. Your desperate seesawing if orange is telling enough.
In post 432, Madoka wrote:Pre catchup thoughts is that the team is
ddl, Happy, and Almost

I'll have a full catchup, reads, etc. within 24 hours.
This was you proposed team "pre catchup", and you put these same 3 names in your "Rotten Eggs" in . Then you fucking found a way to remove orange and replace him with Looker. Rule of 3 applies. If orange is scum (and I think he is) then you are definitely a partner of his.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #721 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Like, Madoka has been complaining about my lackluster approach of the game when I replace in, and is now complaining that I did make a case. WTF?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #732 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 641, Looker wrote:
In post 556, Almost50 wrote:As I said I'm just chilling right now, but that doesn't mean I don;t have thoughts.
What are your thoughts on Madoka's spin-out?
I think they are manipulative scum. I could be wrong though as the game I linked (Large Theme from TM2020) had gammagooey doing something similar (pushing me for not "playing the game from the get go" and doubled down on it when I did switch to serious mode on D1). gooey was Town though.
In post 641, Looker wrote:
In post 582, Almost50 wrote:I'm always confident, even when make mistakes. Read this game for a fresh specimen of my play (this was my last finished game). The one major difference is I didn't troll much in it because it was TEAM MAFIA so I had a responsibility for my team. When I play on my own (i.e. in casual games like this) I do as I please, which normally involves some shitposting, memes and music videos (and especially so on D1)
Do you feel that rampant misuse of meta handcuffs your enjoyment of the game?
Of course it does. People who play with me more frequently know to leave me alone on D1. If I'm not dead on N1 THEN they can start questioning me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #739 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 708, happyorange wrote:His read is contingent on him not acknowledging my post 106 for what it is
Let's assume you did think the Hider is totally untargetable. Why would you want the true Hider to out if scum fake claimed still? You said you would rather pick Vig over Tracker, but it really doesn't matter. Either could target the claimed Hider. Vig misses the real Hider but hits a fake claimer, and Tracker would -in your view- get a No Result while Tracker will either get "Went nowhere" or "Visited X".

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #742 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 722, Iconeum wrote:
In post 717, Almost50 wrote:This was you proposed team "pre catchup", and you put these same 3 names in your "Rotten Eggs" in 469. Then you fucking found a way to remove orange and replace him with Looker. Rule of 3 applies. If orange is scum (and I think he is) then you are definitely a partner of his
Ok, but I don't see why scum!Madoka risks his game on defending his partner this strong. I'm pretty sure they would have agreed to either bus by now, or just drop the defence and push elsewhere.

This chainsaw defence is so glaringly Obvious, an orange!scum flip is resulting in a madoka day 2 lynch 150% of the times.
I don't know whose alt Madoka is, so I can't respond to that. I know someone like Titus would go the distance to save a scum partner on D1.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #744 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 723, Madoka wrote:
In post 717, Almost50 wrote:Your desperate seesawing if orange is telling enough.
I love stuff like this and it's why it's so easy to win as scum. If I were scum here I'd definitely be defending town!Orange for this very reason. It increases paranoia, making town more likely to lynch them. Then on their town flip I look good.

Kind of what ddl was doing earlier.
@Icon: The irony. This is someone so full of them selves they think they are above everyone else. Madoka claims they would have defended TOWN!orange, but is calling me Scum for CASING orange instead.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #746 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 731, Madoka wrote:Do you have any examples of you reacting similarly to pressure as town?
I already linked you to my last finished town game. It's on me that you decided to ignore it. I can't spoon-feed you (and certainly not with the current coronavirus pandemic)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #748 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 736, Iconeum wrote:
In post 731, Madoka wrote:Do you have any examples of you reacting similarly to pressure as town?
i do but i don't think it's up to me to answer that?
And you don't need to. If Madoka had cared to check the game I linked they would have seen evidence I did more than that. I clashed with gooey, chenn and Ank. In fact, chenn died thinking I was scum still (but what is new? He always finds a way to call me scum).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #754 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@orange: As a person, I have no beef with you. I think I have to make that abundantly clear here.

Now,
if you're town
; I strongly suggest you take a look at the wiki for all roles before you play another game on MS. All investigative/informative roles get 3 types of results, a positive, a negative and a NO RESULT. The no result is given if the action fails whether it was due to target role (targeting Ascetic/Commuter/The Hider Variant that is untargetable.. etc) or the Investigative themselves (RB'dm JK's.. etc).

Since this is an Open Setup, we know there is no RB/JK/Rolestopper, so all players return a result of "Visited X" or "Went Nowhere" EXCEPT for the Hider (if they acted, and if they were the variant you claim to have thought they were.. the umtargetable type).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #763 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 751, Madoka wrote:I just want to know if there's an instance of you reacting with such frustration after one post of someone casing you.
viewtopic.php?p=11485250#p11485250
viewtopic.php?p=11485266#p11485266

Those were towards gooey on D1. I did have other fights with chenn and Ank (but mostly in our hood) that Eddie Cane told her to say this in the main thread

viewtopic.php?p=11561109#p11561109

I can lookup other examples from older games too, but that would be doing much more than I had ever intended to do in this game.

P.S. I quoted my own post quoting the but from EC so you won't go like "Ank's post is too long for me to read". I think the fact EC thought I was treating Ank like shit is proof enough though.

P.S. I am not sure you know what TM is, because I am not sure whose alt you are, but EC was on Ank's team and not a player in that game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #764 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 752, Madoka wrote:Like I made a tiny case on you and you start throwing chairs. Imagine if Orange reacted in a similar proportion to your much more extensive case.
I hate to be SR'd on D1m and especially so for reasons I deem "insubstantial"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #766 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 755, Madoka wrote:It makes me feel like the salt is coming from the fact that you can't manipulate me because I'm unaware of you're meta whereas you can manipulate Ico/Looker who are. From scum!you pov you're playing perfectly to your town meta so it's upsetting that you're being called out by someone because they simply don't know your town meta.
Like, how am I supposed to respond to that? How do you refute an argument like yours? Put yourself in my place, and imagine for a second that you (being me) are indeed town here, and then try to respond to the quote yourself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #860 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

FTR (game theory): Scum would usually fakeclaim here if they felt they were going down to out a strong PR. Since Det/Psych are chosen at random I'd say outing that is most beneficial for scum. It is best for the real Det/Psych to NOT CC on D1 of this was a fakeclaim. The worst thing that can happen is that scum are lucky and they shoot the Det/Psych on N1, and that would be an explicit guilty on orange. The better scenario is that the Det/Psych will catch another scum and THEN out on D2/D3 with TWO guilties.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #861 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 818, Looker wrote:@Almost50: If you think Madoka is "manipulative scum", why are you still voting for happyorange?
Because I think/thought orange was scum too, and I needed that red flip to convince everyone to lynch Madoka next.

Right now I don't have a clue whom to vote for.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1137 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1125, 72offsuit wrote:Wow A50 is up to 4 days AWOL.

Is a replacement in the pipeline?
VOTE: 72offsuit

This is a minor scumslip in my book. Considering D2 had only started less than 36 hours there's no way one would think of checking how long a player hasn't posted unless they themselves were posting during the night. It's not like I could have posted in a locked thread you know, and it makes no sense to call for a replacement that fast either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1139 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

I actually was going to sheep Madoka today since my reads were obviously shit on D1 (It's been a while since I played with newer players and I forgot most appear scummy when they roll PR)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1140 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1130, Tet wrote:Hiraki is most likely scum on a red Allo flip. 72 is a potential partner based on voting habits which is about all that should be counted on right now. Hiraki can be scum with a third outside of 72 however but It gets fuzzy from there and it would have to be tracker/hider that make up the difference and clear the big picture up.
Allo is a good wagon too.

A50: Permission to sheep you?
Tet: Permission granted
A50: Thanks

VOTE: Allomancer

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1141 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1131, Tet wrote:I don't know any of you.
LIAR! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1142 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1133, Battle Mage wrote:we're all just in limbo because
Are you saying we all died in our dream?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1174 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1143, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1137, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1125, 72offsuit wrote:Wow A50 is up to 4 days AWOL.

Is a replacement in the pipeline?
VOTE: 72offsuit

This is a minor scumslip in my book. Considering D2 had only started less than 36 hours there's no way one would think of checking how long a player hasn't posted unless they themselves were posting during the night. It's not like I could have posted in a locked thread you know, and it makes no sense to call for a replacement that fast either.
This is a weak and suspicious reason for a vote.
FoS: Almost
I already said it was a minor scum slip, so..?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1224 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

Catching up from where I left:
In post 1144, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1139, Almost50 wrote:I actually was going to sheep Madoka today
since my reads were obviously shit on D1
(It's been a while since I played with newer players and I forgot most appear scummy when they roll PR)
if you're town, why are you sheeping, or claiming to sheep another player?
Some people really need to shut their eyes and sit on their devices to be able to
read
the fucking post they're quoting.

Sorry if I'm coming off as overly grumpy or aggressive, but seriously... try to fucking think before you post. Duh.

Update: FU too BEF. You locked the thread while I was still catching up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1225 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

And ftr, I am sheeping Tet again today. yesterday I said I was sheeping Madoka but ended up sheeping Tet and it worked out fine, so why not again?

@offset: Again, yes.. it did say I hadn't posted for a long time, but that "long time" included a NIGHT time. Like that's always the case at the start of a new day. All players had not posted for at least the duration of the night.

Anyway, I am not sure why scum!you hammers their scum p there, so I'm shelving my case on you for now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1261 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1230, Battle Mage wrote:you had a case on me?
I was talking to offset.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1263 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

Someone you're not.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1343 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Is Tet out of reach still? I got prodded waiting for him to tell me where to vote. The way I see it myself is everybody's pointing fingers at each other and I have no clue who is genuine and who is faking. I think Tet knows this roster better than I and thus want to work with him (and I obviously TR him here).

@Those who say sheeping is stupid, spare me your wisdom. I'm a monkey FGS. You OTH are just a HUMAN.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1359 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

He's alive! Tet us ALIVE!

VOTE: Hiraki

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1426 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

@Tet: Hiraki's not scum, I don't think. I hope you look a bit closer and see what I see, because I don't want to explain it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1427 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

On the other hand Hiraki is a safe lynch under the circumstances (we don't want to end up running up the Tracker). Your call.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1429 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

So what are you saying? Lynch Hiraki or switch to 72??

OK, I don't think not explaining works best if scum are going to follow what I would expect them to do anyway.

Hiraki claimed VT. I would expect scum to claim Tracker to try and draw a CC from our last living PR. That is why I think he is Town now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1433 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

If I had the slightest idea I would have voted already. I need to play more out of the themed games queue really. I lost my contact with the newer players and seem to only have reads on those I already play with regularly.

I would have gone BM of you weren't so adamantly against it. So it's either Hiraki or 72 today for me too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1436 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

Your hammer denied us the Hider's clear. Tracker cannot claim it today or they're dead tonight. However, if they get killed tonight anyway that clear is lost forever. So, if you are town here you really need to admit that was a bad move regardless of the scum flip. If you're scum though, you did well, and especially so if you have you have figured the Tracker already.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1441 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1438, Battle Mage wrote:Secondly, why are you role-fishing about the tracker here?
Where exactly am I role fishing?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1444 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1439, Battle Mage wrote:Do you have any of your own opinions?
Of course not. Ever heard of "monkey see monkey do"?? :P
In post 1439, Battle Mage wrote:Or a backbone?
Oh, I think I got that. We're not used to studying anatomy and are nor known to perform autopsy in the monkey world though.
In post 1439, Battle Mage wrote:Weak dude, weak.
Alright, mighty and strong one. Show us the light. Let's have you present a case on Tet then. You say he is Scum but I don't know why that is. Would you be so kind as to try and convince me?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1446 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1440, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1427, Almost50 wrote:On the other hand Hiraki is a safe lynch under the circumstances (we don't want to end up running up the Tracker). Your call.
what the heck is this? Goodness me. You just do what Tet tells you, eh? :facepalm:
I mean, that's how I make my living. He says it, I do it, bystanders clap and throw us some nickles and dimes, he then buys himself a good dinner and buys me some bananas.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1448 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1442, Battle Mage wrote:Why you trying to fish the hider to visit you on Night 1?
Check the post I was responding to, maybe?

In general, I do not respond well to NOOBS accusing ME of being one. I do not respond well to people not liking me sheeping my TRs when I have no strong opinions of my own either. Try to present your case rather than taking bouts about my paying style (that has incidentally won me a Team Mafia title this year already, so it can't be all that bad.).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1449 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1442, Battle Mage wrote:Apparently his gimmick is he doesn't do anything on the first couple of days
Actually, it's not doing anything the whole game. Just get a string TR and sheep to win and call it a day. Impressive, I know. :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1450 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1442, Battle Mage wrote:How do people get away with this?
Same way they get away with a lol!hammer, dude. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1453 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1442, Battle Mage wrote:Day 2 - expecting big things from A50, who has done nothing so far. Rather than have any of his own opinions, he just declares he will copy somebody else's votes, with no justification (not that any justification would be good anyway). Scummy.
I'll admit lynching Allo was scummy of me. Go on. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1456 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1442, Battle Mage wrote:Typical A50, getting his panties in a bunch over it. Being shit (self-declared) is not a reason not to try (I speak from experience...) - why play mafia if you aren't going at least give it your best shot? Just weak scum excuses, and defensiveness here.
I can't even begin to decipher this. Let's start with you admitting to being a piece of brown substance that smells bad and come out of a back orifice. Now that we have that done and over with; I don't get what you want to tell me here? Do you want me to quit playing mafia because you don't like my play? Is that it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1457 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1442, Battle Mage wrote:Ah something nice - Almost50 is pretty satisfied I'm town because I hammered Allomancer.
you damn well know I was confusing you with someone else.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1458 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1451, Battle Mage wrote:The simplest explanation is often the right one, and people who are too lazy to think for themselves, and their defence is "I'm sheeping this guy", are probably just lazy scum.
I wish you luck when/if you play against scum me. I am confident you're gonna need it. LOTS of it. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1459 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1452, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1450, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1442, Battle Mage wrote:How do people get away with this?
Same way they get away with a lol!hammer, dude. :lol:
I think you should read your own posts - you loved my hammer earlier today. :giggle:
I was talking to someone else.
In post 1225, Almost50 wrote:
@offset
: Again, yes.. it did say I hadn't posted for a long time, but that "long time" included a NIGHT time. Like that's always the case at the start of a new day. All players had not posted for at least the duration of the night.

Anyway, I am not sure why scum!you hammers their scum p there, so I'm shelving my case on you for now.
You even responded with
In post 1230, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1225, Almost50 wrote:And ftr, I am sheeping Tet again today. yesterday I said I was sheeping Madoka but ended up sheeping Tet and it worked out fine, so why not again?

@offset: Again, yes.. it did say I hadn't posted for a long time, but that "long time" included a NIGHT time. Like that's always the case at the start of a new day. All players had not posted for at least the duration of the night.

you had a case on me?

sheeping people is dumb
And I said:
In post 1261, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1230, Battle Mage wrote:you had a case on me?
I was talking to offset.
To which you responded with
In post 1262, Battle Mage wrote:who the fuck is that?
And I said
In post 1263, Almost50 wrote:Someone you're not.
So you said
In post 1264, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1263, Almost50 wrote:Someone you're not.
Then explain how you got them confused with me. Because you're referring to this mysterious offset character as hammering their partner, but they didn't, I did.

So what are you talking about?
So

1- I obviously got confused and brain farted there
2- You did acknowledge I did get confused there
3- You still trying to make it look like I had cleared you even though I didn't

Are you done?

Now talk to me about you not wanting to lynch Allo because he "could have been the hider's clear". Tell me why you insisted the Hider should claim his N1 target early, and what made you think "putting Allo @L-1" (as you claim to have been your intention) was a good idea when the hider wasn't even online.

I mean, let's assume you are town here. What made you think having Allo @L-1 would not draw a hammer from a scum buddy all the same?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1462 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1460, Battle Mage wrote:Nah, I'll just policy-lynch you Day 1 if you're not going to play
My point exactly!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1466 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@BM: To my understanding DkK said he would rather announce his clear towards the end of the day. It thus follows that putting someone @L-1 was a bad move regardless unless DkK was online at the time.

Regarding running up thr Hider's clear, it was OBVIOUS that DkK would interfere if we did that, and -again- if you feared that so much you should have waited for him to show up and OK the wagon (i.e. confirm that wasn't his clear). The only thing we know is that clear was not you since he said this:
In post 1018, DkKoba wrote:Ok i will give you all a hint. Its not BM. VOTE: battle mage
Back to my previous point, he also explicitly said THIS:
In post 1056, DkKoba wrote:UNVOTE: I would like to request to hammer any vote today. I will reveal who i cleared last night before i hammer.
Now tell me again that you thought he didn't want to reveal AT ALL.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1467 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tet: Should I hammer then?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1471 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Hiraki

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1563 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

Who the hell kills 3/3 PRs on the opening 3 nights? We are geniuses.
In post 1553, Iconeum wrote:Thanks a50 it's more fun playing with you when are both scum lol
Yeah, you were definitely an easy read for me this game :lol:

GGA

@Tet: Don't blame yourself. I was just on a high (Resetting stats and starting the count for games from 2020 alone). You will catch me next time, I'm sure.

Return to “Completed Open Games”